- 5+ years’ experience as an application developer involving Requirements, Analysis, Specification, Design, Development, Conversions, Installations, and Maintenance.
- Extensive Knowledge in design and development of various web and enterprise applications using JAVA and J2EE technologies. (Java, Spring, Hibernate, SOAP/Rest, EJB, XML, JSP, Swings, JDBC, JMS, ESB, JSF and SQL/PLSQL).
- Worked on Spring & JSF framework for developing Multi - Tier distributed Enterprise Applications.
- Extensive experience with Model2 (MVC) architecture and Jakarta Struts/Tiles. Solid experience in using Jakarta Apache frameworks like Struts, JUnit and Log4J. Experience in Object Relation mapping using Hibernate & iBatis.
- Promoted the restructuring of a large codebase into smaller micro services for faster compilation, development, and feedback cycles.
- Hands on experience in Web Application Development using Client Script design technologies like Angular JS, Backbone JS, JQuery as well as HTML5, CSS3, XML, Java Script.
- Exposure to Service Oriented Architecture including Universal Description and Discovery Integration (UDDI) lookups, Web Services Description Language (WSDL) using SOAP protocol, also has an Experience with RESTful Web services and Extended Markup Language (XML) and java XML parsers such as JAXP, JAXB and JDOM.
- Solid understanding of Object Oriented Programming concepts and Expertise in design and development of J2EE components and API's. Experienced in ReactJS and working with React Flux architecture.
- Experience with MVC Java frameworks like Angular.JS, EXT.JS, Backbone.JS, Node.JS, Ember.JS, bootstrap.JS, React.JS. Experience in automating the infrastructure in AWS using web services.
- Experienced in implementing Microservices, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) with XML based Web Services (SOAP/WSDL) using Top Down and Bottom Up approach.
- Hands-on experience in Hadoop, MapReduce, HDFS, Hive, Sqoop, Pig, Hive, Spark.
- Good knowledge and hands on experience in writing Test Cases, Test Plans and Executing Unit Testing, Integration Testing and System Testing.
- Expertise Software versioning and revision controlling design patterns MVC, singleton, Factory, DAO, DTO, Object Pool, etc.
- Good experience in developing test cases with Junit for Unit testing, Load testing and logging using Log4J. Experience with database tools such as TOAD and SQL Navigator SQL Developer.
- Performed test driven development and pair programming using AGILE/SCRUM methodology and also Waterfall method.
- Experience to configure and provision AWS services By Using AWS CLI like EC2, AMI, EBS, Cloud watch, EC2, RDS, Elastic Beanstalk, S3.
- Experienced in NOSQL database design and principles Mongo and Cassandra
- Jenkins as a primary tool for implementing the CI/CD during code releases, worked with CICD pipeline to build and deploy transcoding application on AWS.
- Experience with Service oriented architecture (SOA). Experience in writing shell, Perl scripts.
- Good experience in using agile methodologies and agile tools like Jira, Rally.
- Very strong in database concepts, SQL, stored procedures and functions. Have worked with different databases like DB2, Oracle, My SQL and MS SQL Server.
- Very good at building and Deploying EAR, WAR, JAR files on test, stage and production servers and also experienced in using Version Control Tools such as Subversion, SVN, CVS, PVCS and GIT.
- Experience with Object Oriented Design (OOD), Object Oriented Analysis (OOA), and Object-Oriented Modeling (OOM) based on UML architecture using Rational Rose.
- Developed the Applications using J2EE Design Patterns such as Model-View-controller (MVC), Singleton, Session Façade, Business Delegate, and Service Locator.
Languages: Java, C# and J2EE
Development Approach: Waterfall and Agile
Testing Tools: JUnit3.8/4.0 and Test-Driven Development (TDD)
Defect Tracking Tools: HP Quality Center
Application/Web Servers: Apache Tomcat 6.0, IBM Web Sphere 6.0, BEA Web Logic 8.1, 9.2, 10x and Red Hat Jboss 4.2.2
IDE: Eclipse 3.x, MyEclipse6.0, Rational Application Developer and Net Beans IDE
Messaging Services: Apache Active MQ, IBM MQ Series/Web Sphere MQ.
Frameworks: Struts, spring, JSF, Angular JS /2/4/6, Backbone JS and Hibernate
Web Service Frameworks: Apache Axis
Web Service Protocols: SOAP, REST, JAX-RPC, JAX-WS, JAXB, WSDL and UDDI
Build Tools: ANT and Maven
Database: IBM DB2, Oracle 9i/10g/11g, SQL Server.
Logging Tool: Log4J
Confidential, Bloomington, IL
Full Stack Developer
- Defined and constructed layers, server-side objects and client-side interfaces based on J2EE design patterns, Developed and implemented Swing, spring and J2EE based MVC (Model-View-Controller) framework for the application.
- Implemented the associated business modules integration using spring and Hibernate data mapping.
- Developed classes using core java (multithreading, concurrency, memory management) and some spring IOC.
- Used spring dependency injection, annotations and Spring MVC components to implement business layer and navigation part of application.
- Performed backend migration from Spring MVC to Spring Boot.
- Used Spring Boot which is radically faster in building cloud Microservices and develop spring-based application with very less configuration.
- Utilized AWS Lambda platform to upload data into AWS S3 buckets and to trigger other Lambda functions.
- Developed JSPs to dynamically generate HTML5 and display the data to the client side. Java Mail API was used to notify the user of the status and completion of their project.
- Used AWS Beanstalk for deploying and scaling web applications and services developed with Java.
- Maintained the monitoring and alerting of production and corporate servers using Cloud Watch service.
- Created EBS volumes for storing application files for use with EC2 instances whenever they are mounted to them.
- Consumed the data from Kafka queue using Spark.
- Created RDD's in Spark technology and extracted data from data warehouse on to the Spark RDD's
- Created database objects like Stored Procedures, Tables, Views, Sequences, Cursors, Packages and Triggers.
- Worked on Rest Web services as well as Node Rest framework for backend services, used Mongo DB (NoSQL) for database services.
- Used various jQuery and Bootstrap plug-in like date picker, Bootstrap selectors.
- Heavily used SOAP UI Pro version for testing the Web Services.
- Wrote SQL queries, stored procedures and enhanced performance by running explain plans.
- Expertise in using Design patterns and object-oriented methodologies to design software for mobile phones (mobile application).
- Used Java Messaging Services (JMS) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information such as payment status report.
Environment: J2EE/J2SE, Java 7.0, Java Script, Angular JS, Node.js, Spring Frame Work, Spring Boot, Hibernate, JDBC, Kafka, MongoDB, Tomcat Web server, Spark, Python, WSDL, SOA, SOAP, XML, HTML, Log 4j, RAD 7, Oracle, SunOS (UNIX), Sub Version, Maven and Windows 7, AWS.
Confidential, Richmond, VA
Full Stack Developer
- Following the Agile methodology and Scrum to manage the full life cycle development of the project.
- Used Selectors, Events, and AJAX and Dom Manipulation components in Angular 2/4//6 directives, filters, and services. Using Oracle database to store and retrieve data.
- Used ReactJS to create views to hook up models to the DOM and synchronize data with server as a SPA
- Identifying and implementing design patterns and works on Model, View and Controller design, implementing the model using JPA, Hibernate and spring.
- Using Spring Boot as our development platform with current client and developing micro services for small modules in our system. Created and exposed Restful APIs using Spring REST and spring boot.
- Written SQL, PL/SQL and stored procedures as part of database interaction.
- Build out various microservices written in Golang using the net/http package, mux, MySQL dB driver, docker
- Kubernetes for containment, and Jenkins for deployment. Microservices use REST and gRPC to communicate.
- Involved in converting Hive/SQL queries into Spark transformations using Scala and Python.
- Imported data from AWS S3 and into Spark RDD and performed transformations and actions on RDD's.
- Was involved and responsible for managing more than 80 NoSQL clusters which involved MongoDB and Cassandra DB.
- Shipped HDFS Indexed documents to Elastic search and written Scala scripts for Querying and ingesting Dataframes in bulk transport using embedded Elastic4s (Scala) module for Crud
- Developed the application using Eclipse as the IDE and used Eclipse standard/plug-in features for editing, debugging, compiling, formatting, build automation, test case template generation, accessor code generation, and version control (SVN). Using Maven to build application and deploy on the server.
- Packaged and deployed the application in IBM WebSphere Application server in different environments like Development, testing etc. Used GIT for Version Controlling.
- Created monitors, alarms and notifications for EC2 hosts using Cloud Watch.
- Integrated Git with Jenkins to automate the code checkout process.
- Created functions and assigned roles in AWS Lambda to run python scripts.
- Written Spark-Sql (Scala) scripts for business actions as per front end requirement and performed exploratory reports.
- Used AWS Bean Stalk for deploying and scaling web applications and services developed with Java, Node.js, Python. Performed Unit Testing using Junit and Mockito and interacted with QA for testing.
- Configured and created application log files using Log4j required to trace application.
Confidential, Reston, VA
Full Stack Developer
- Involved in total SDLC of project including analysis, specification, design, and implementation and testing. Hands on experience in developing XML script to configure spring and Hibernate.
- Involved in writing SPA (Single Page Web Applications) using RESTful web services plus Ajax and Angular JS.
- Responsible for execution of test cases to evaluate the test functionality and delivery of test reports.
- Responsible for all client-side UI Validation and implementing Business logic based on user selection using Angular JS and Web services
- Used spring framework and interacted with backend Oracle database using Hibernate framework, used Hibernate Query Language (HQL) for writing the queries.
- Developed the user interfaces using JSP embedded with JSTL based on MVC architecture.
- Used Apache Axis 2 to develop and configure SOAP and WSDL based Web Services accessed by numerous clients running both Java and Non-Java applications.
- Used Microservices architecture, with Spring Boot based services interacting through a combination of REST and Spring Boot.
- Worked on generating the web services classes by using Service Oriented Architecture SOA, UDDI.
- Implemented Web service Message Flows using SOAP.
- Involved in the process of Conceptual and Physical Data Modeling techniques for NoSql technologies.
- Developed web application using Spring Boot framework. Implemented Navigation using Spring MVC controllers, configured controllers using Spring MVC annotations and configuration files.
- Implemented JMS system to exchange the message between different applications.
- Using Spark-Streaming APIs to perform transformations and actions on the fly for building the common learner data model which gets the data from Kafka in near real time and Persists into Cassandra .
- Used CVS (Concurrent Version System) as the configuration management tool.
- Expertise in performance tuning of Spark Applications for setting right Batch Interval time, correct level of Parallelism and memory tuning.
- Prepared Test C assess to perform Unit, Integration and System Testing. Tested the developed components using JUnit 4.0.
- Used Log4J components for logging. Perform daily monitoring of log files and resolve issues.
- Involved in installing and configuring Eclipse IDE, Web Logic and Maven for development.
- Migrated existing on-premise SOAP API to REST API and integrated by using AWS lambda and API Gateway. AGILE development process has been followed.
- Setup Jenkins tool to integrate the JAVA project and maintained Jenkins with continuous integration and deployment. Load tables for XML mapping by using a combination of shell script and python.
- Experienced in check QA Logs using Linux environment instructions in the production supports process.
Confidential, Herndon, VA
- The application architecture of the System is based on Spring MVC (Model View Controller), and J2EE specifications. Used Oracle 10g database for the database needs.
- Implemented various features from spring framework such as Dependency Injection, spring integration with Hibernate and Spring JDBC.
- Used Hibernate framework to access the data from back-end SQL Server database.
- Implemented JSP corresponding to the controller where in the data was propagated into it from the model and view object from the controller Designed and Implemented MVC architecture using Spring Framework, which involved writing Action Classes/Forms/Custom Tag Libraries &JSP pages.
- Designed, developed and maintained the data layer using Hibernate and performed configuration of Spring Application Framework. Responsible to enhance the UI using HTML, Java Script, XML, JSP, CSS as per the requirements and providing the client side using JQuery validations.
- Created new classes with trimmed methods to make application better and error free.
- Product uses a SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) with a Java/JEE back-end and a /Ext JS front end Communication between the browser (desktop and mobile) and the backend uses XML and JSON.
- Parsed the XML based responses using JAXB Parser and validated XML against the schema generated by the court systems.
- Implemented and used Web Services with the help of WSDL and SOAP to get the data with different rentals. Developed RESTful web services including JSON formats for supporting client requests.
- Used Spark SQL on data frames to access hive tables into spark for faster processing of data.
- Consuming and exposing various Web services using JAX-RS and JSON to different systems for business services.
- Worked with spark engine to process large scale data and experience to create Spark RDD.
- Developed Spring boot application with microservices and deployed it into AWS using EC2 instances.
- Deployed the application on Web Sphere Application Server.
- Used Log4J components for logging. Perform daily monitoring of log files and resolve issues.
- Use IBM RAD7 as IDE tool to develop the application. Involved in Bug fixing and acceptance testing with test cases. Used Subversion to implement version control System.
- Performance Tuning and Stress-Testing of NoSQL Database Environments In Order To Ensure Acceptable Database Performance In Production Mode .
- Developed Maven configurations to automate building and deployment of application artifacts.
- Prepared Test Cases to perform Unit, Integration and System Testing. Tested the developed components using JUnit, Selenium.
- AGILE development process has been followed. Experienced with stand-up, Retrospective, Demo, Planning and Code review meetings. Actively involved in getting the production issues resolved.
Environment: Java/J2EE 1.6, spring 3.0, Hibernate, Spark, J2EE, JSP, JSTL, JQuery, SVN, Web Sphere, Microservices, RAD, Maven, Apache Tomcat, SOA, Oracle, XML 1.x, JAXB 2.x, XSLT 1.x, SOAP 1.3, WSDL 2.0, JAX-WS and Windows.
- Involved in the full life cycle of the software design process including Requirement Definition, Prototyping, and Proof of Concept, Design, Interface Implementation, Unit testing and maintenance.
- Have designed and built the new breed of micro services for the client.
- Extensive use of Struts Framework for Controller components and view components.
- Developed Add/Edit Securities component using Struts Action, Action Form and Action Errors and the Tiles Framework. This is a set of wizard pages that will allow an admin to create new instrument master entries or modify existing entries. Developed application using Struts 2.0 and Hibernate.
- Experience in implementation of Object to Relational Mapping (ORM) using Hibernate in Data Layer using iBatis as well JDBC. Used Hibernate tools to interact with the database.
- Developed Session Bean Components, Entity Beans (CMP) which will manage transactions with the database to deliver the content to presentation layer and also to store data into the data layer.
- Used AJAX to make Asynchronous Request’s for better performance.
- Designing and developing user interfaces using Java script, JSP, XML, XSLT, HTML and CSS.
- Worked with JAXB, SAXP and XML Schema for exporting data into XML format and importing data from XML format to data base and JAXB in the web service's request response data marshalling as well as unmarshalling process. Developed MAVEN build scripts for compiling and building the project.
- Responsible for coding SQL Statements and Stored procedures for back end communication using JDBC. Implementing logging mechanism using log4j.
- Scrum methodology is used in developing the product. Attended regular scrum meetings for feedbacks and design changes. Used SVN Repository for Version Control.
- Configured and used Log4J for logging all the debugging and error information.
- Experience in using and implementing Design Patterns such as MVC, Singleton, Abstract Factory, Factory Method, Business Delegate, Service Locater, Data Access Object (DAO), Front Controller, Factory patterns and frameworks like Jakarta Struts 2.0. Experience in using Apache POI, Apache Axis API's. Experience is using XML technologies such as JAXP, DOM, SAX, XPath, XSD, and JAXB Parser.