- 15+ years of experience in Java, J2EE technologies, analysis, design, development, implementation and testing.
- Extensive work experience and knowledge of all phases of Software Development Life Cycle( SDLC) which included user interaction, Business Analysis and modeling, design/ architecture, development, integration, documentation, coding, testing, deployment and developing applications using agile and scrum methodologies.
- Rich experience as administrator of Pipeline, Jenkins, CodeCloud, Kubernetes.
- Extensive experience in Object Oriented Analysis in developing server side and front-end framework using J2EE design patterns.
- Understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3.
- Knowledge and experience in implementing service oriented architecture (SOA) using XML based SOAP/RESTFUL web services.
- Strong hands-on experience with SPRING MVC CONTROLLERS, SPRING BOOT, INVERSION OF CONTROL (IOC), APPLICATION CONTEXT CONFIGURATION using XML and Annotations, SPRING ASPECT ORIENTED PROGRAMMING (AOP), SPRING DAO along with JPA, HIBERNATE, MYBATIS as the back-end ORM tool for implementation of persistence layer and mapping of POJOs.
- Expertise in using IDEs like ECLIPSE, STS and NetBeans in various configurations with version control tools like GIT, SVN, CodeCloud.
- Extensive e xperience of deploying and configuring applications onto application servers like WEBLOGIC, JBOSS, GlassFish, WEB SERVER, APACHE and TOMCAT.
- Knowledge and understanding of banking processes, and acquired knowledge through Defect Prevention activities, Quality Control, Configuration Control, Coding Standards, Maintenance standards, Service Now, Delivery to DEV, QA and production.
- Perform tasks related to analyzing and identifying production and non-production issues on banking core.
- Experience with investigating the defects, determining problem root cause, formulating corrective action and implementing them.
- Tasks related to defining a functional specification for user´s requirements.
- Analyzed risks and planned activities to achieve goals for user’s requirements.
- Tracked in software implementation on production environment.
- Experience in databases like MySQL, SQL Server/Transact and Oracle/PL.
- Extensive knowledge of MVC ARCHITECTURE and J2EE Design Patterns like SINGLETON, Decorator, DAO, DTO, FACTORY and BUSINESS DELEGATE in the development of web based and distributed Enterprise Applications.
- Experience in log management tools like LOG4J, JASPER REPORTS and generating the application usage reports.
- Strong knowledge and extensive experience using automated build & testing utilities such as JUNIT and MAVEN.
- Hands on Experience in UML designing Use CASE DIAGRAMS, STATE DIAGRAMS, ACTIVITY DIAGRAMS, SEQUENCE DIAGRAMS, CLASS DIAGRAMS and OBJECT DIAGRAMS.
- Excellent communication, analytical, inter-personnel and presentation skills and team spirit and also capable of meeting tight deadlines.
Operating Systems: Windows, Windows Server, Unix, Linux
Application Servers: Tomcat, JBoss, GlassFish, WebLogic, Jetty
Core Java: JavaBeans, JDBC, I/O, Streams, JPA, functional Programming
Framework / Services: Struts, Spring MVC, SOAP and REST Web Services, JPA, Spring core, Spring boot, Spring AOP, Spring MVC, Struts, Hibernate ORM, JPA, MyBatis
Tools: / Software:: Eclipse, SVN, Git, SVN, PipeLine, Jenkins, Maven,, CodeCloud JUnit, Kubernetes
Data base: Oracle, SQL Server, Mysql, Sybase
Web Services: RESTful web service, SOAP, WSDL, JAXB, JSON
Logging/Debugging Bug Tracking /Management Tools: Log4J
Design Patterns: Decorator, Model View Controller, Session facade, DAO Composite, Adapter, Singleton, Abstract Factory, Factory, Builder, Business delegate
Database programming: Oracle PL, SQL Server Transact
IDE’s and Utilities: Eclipse, NetBeans, Spring Tool Suite (STS), JCreator
Confidential, Austin, Texas
Sr. Java Developer/Release Manager
- Defining business rules for user´s requirement.
- Developing a full application to manage the price. Apply the knowledge in SOAP Webservices to connect GNP with bank .
- Diagnosing and performing resolutions on Develop problems.
- Creating security token with MFA access.
- Deploying Applications in WebLogic application server.
- Effort estimation and task breakdown.
- Focusing the task to ensure an on-time delivery with quality.
- Update the API mappings for the namespaces.
- Managing the release to different development environments, QA and production.
- Upgrade from base64 to the new encryption mechanism to sha256.
- Coordinate with business analysts and application architects to maintain knowledge of functional requirements.
- Implementing a model view controller (MVC) and DAO pattern.
- Configuring data sources on WebLogic applications server to connect module with database Oracle.
- Fix the observations of ethical hacking.
- Communicated with QA team members and participated in regular QA Team meetings and discussions.
Sr. Java Developer
- Develop adapters by replacing Xquery with Java 8.
- Evaluate the adapter using Junit and Moquito.
- Validate software quality using Sonar and Jacoco.
- Upload the source code to codecloud using Git.
- Deploy the micro-service in the namespace ROOT and DEV for evaluation by QA.
- Generate the documentation of the different scenarios for the testers.
- Register, in Jira, the activities of the spring and the duration of each one.
- Configure pipeline flows of each delivery, environments, environment parameters and approvers of higher environments
- Register new adapters in Jenkins, configuring the Git project repository and the corresponding credentials, scanning the new branches to obtain the new Jenkins job name for PipLine.
- Manage the versions and parameters of each adapter in Codecloud to generate the release and production branch. Additionally I was responsible for the deployment in Kubernetes and fix conflicts in pull request.
- Configure the adapter parameters for each namespace in playbook, configure the values of the properties for the adapter and the values and configuration of the deployment.yaml in configrole.
- Manage the Kubernetes clusters (shared and dedicated) and verify the deployments in the environments, support in case some pod has some problem in its creation.
- Maintain the systems developed in data manager and add new functionalities in COBOL and Basic.
- Reprogram systems to FoxPro running on Unix servers.
- Implementing MVC pattern and Struts Framework.
- Train users in the operation of new systems.
- Implement the systems with the new clients of the consulting firm.
- Reprogram Web systems using Java 6, Tomcat, MySQL, Unix.
- Responsible to fix the defects.
- Populate the database for reporting purpose.
- Responsible for deploying EAR.
- Developed end - to-end code that includes jsp pages, back end classes to meet the new requirements in the struts framework.
- Participated during design process and business walk through meetings for the application releases.