- Having 9+ years of versatile experience in analysis, design, development and implementation of N - tier/3-tier architecture based applications, Business to Business based Applications, Business to Client based applications, Distributed components, internet/intranet applications using Java/J2EE Technologies.
- Extensive experience in developing web applications using Java, J2EE, JSP, Servlets, EJB, JDBC, Struts, Spring, Hibernate, JMS, JSF and XML.
- Extensive experience in Amazon Web Services(Amazon EC2, Amazon S3, Amazon Simple DB, Amazon RDS, Amazon Elastic Load Balancing, Amazon SQS, AWS Identity and access management, AWS Cloud Watch, Amazon EBS and Amazon Cloud Front).
- As being Full Stack Java Developer, I have Worked on Front end technologies like ReactJS, React- Redux, AngularJS and NodeJS .
- Involved in CICD process using GIT, Nexus, Jenkins job creation, Maven build Create Docker image and deployment in AWS environment.
- Expertise in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) that includes Requirements Analysis, Design, Coding, Testing, Implementation, Maintenance with methodologies like Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD) and Agile Methodology.
- Experience in design and development of J2EE applications using Core java, java collection, JDBC, Servlets, JSP, Enterprise Java Beans, XML, XSLT, Java Beans, Struts and spring.
- Expertise in OOPs, Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD) using Unified Modeling Language (UML).
- Expert level Skills in Core-Java, Springs Frame Work, EJB, Servlets, JDBC,JNDI, JMS, Struts Framework JSF Framework, Maven, SQL, Hibernate, Unix and Windows Platform.
- Experience in implementing Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) using Web Services (SOAP, WSDL, and AXIS) and REST Services.
- Experience with multiple databases like Oracle and experience in PL/SQL statements, triggers and stored procedures.
- Worked with different spring modules - Spring MVC, spring web, Spring Core, Spring Batch and Spring Data JPA .
- Experience in various open source frameworks like Struts, Spring and ORM Technology like Hibernate.
- Good knowledge of Spring IOC, MVC, Spring AOP, Security (Authentication / Authorization) and spring integration with Hibernate technologies.
- Experience using Hibernate for mapping Java classes with database and using Hibernate query language (HQL).
- Experienced in deploying applications on Web Logic, Apache Tomcat, WebSphere application servers.
- Good knowledge of various design patterns like singleton, Strategy pattern and factory pattern.
- Expert in Various Agile methodologies like Test Driven Development, Test First Development Methodology, Incremental and Iteration methodology and Pair Programming.
- Strong Experience in database design using PL/SQL to write Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers and experience in writing queries using Oracle.
- Skills in analyzing user requirements, modeling the system and ensuring the functionality.
- Excellent team player, quick learner and self-starter with effective communication, motivation and organizational skills combined with attention to details and business process improvements.
J2EE Technologies: Servlets 3.0/3.1, Spring 3/3.1/4, JSP, JDBC, JNDI, EJB 2.0/3.0, JMS, JAXP, JAXB
Development Tools: Eclipse, VIM, Visual Studio, SQL Developer, Visual Studio, Atom
Web/App Servers: Nginx, WebSphere 7.x/8.x, Apache Tomcat 5.x/6.x, JBoss 4.x/5.x, WebLogic 9.X/10.X, undertow
Databases: Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11i, Oracle RAC, SQL Server 2005, DB2, Postgres, MySQL, MongoDB, MariaDB.
Continuous build: Jenkins, Maven, and Ant
Operating Systems: Windows Platform, Linux, MacOS
Cloud Computing: Amazon EC2, Amazon S3, Amazon Cloud Front, Amazon ECS, Docker
Other: Spring, Hibernate, J2EE, JDBC, LDAP,, XML, XSD, SVN, Ant, git, Spring Batch, Spring Boot, JUnit, Struts, Ready API, No SQL, SOAP UI.
Confidential, Greenboro, NC
Full Stack Java Developer
- Part of a scrum team of 4 developers and 3 QA resources. Team is responsible to build backend services for Citizens mobile applications.
- Worked on Front end modules in ReactJS, Used Redux for Easy state management with ReactJS.
- Implementing RESTful APIs for Citizens bank mobile services using Java 1.8, Spring, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring Security, Hibernate and Oracle database.
- Working on Microservices to expose RESTful end points to expose data to mobile applications.
- Using Hibernate as ORM to create entities for tables and to do CRUD operations.
- Implementing Spring cloud APIs to authenticate and facilitate the incoming server requests.
- Working on adding new functionality to Citizens backend services.
- Part of scrum team. Participates in daily stand ups, sprint planning, grooming and retrospective meetings.
- Using spring data for mapping repository.
- Analyzing and Designing Web Services using RESTful.
- Using RxJava(ReactiveX) for asynchronous composition and manipulation of data events using Observables and Observers in the application.
- Works closely with QA for testing new functionality implemented as part of the sprint.
- Using WebSphere Application Server for deploying the application.
- Participates in code reviews with other team members using Crucible.
- Using Tortoise SVN for version controlling.
- Coordinates with product manager to understand and define the requirements for any new functionality we add.
- Writes unit test cases for all the new features we add. Unit test cases are implemented using Junit and Mockito.
- Writes ReadyAPI scripts to test RESTful APIs.
- Uses JIRA for continuous integration and builds.
- Using Docker containers for containerizing some of the Microservices which implemented recently.
Confidential, Houston, TX
Sr. Java Developer
- Java developer position on a project to design and implemented the Test Automation framework which integrates with Test Rail and give flexibility for many applications to run automated test cases and post result to Test Rail. This was built using Java 1.8, Spring Boot, Spring web Rest services, and Undertow as application server.
- Developed a framework to process data and export into another DB using Java 1.8, Spring Batch and Spring.
- Implemented Frontend components (Forms) Using Angular4.0.
- Implemented REST APIs to expose data to the end users. This was built using Java 1.7, Jersey REST services, Hibernate, Apache Tomcat and Spring.
- Migrated the Servlets to the Spring Controllers and developed Spring Interceptors.
- Responsible to develop JSON Object responses.
- Using Spring Security framework for user level and plan level authentication along with REST API for mid-tier development.
- Used Spring Data Framework to use the features of Spring JDBC and Spring ORM classes like JDBC Template and Hibernate Template to perform the database operations by connecting to Data sources available.
- Created highly fault tolerant, highly scalable Java application using AWS Elastic Load Balancing, Ec2 VPC and S3 as part of process improvements.
- Implemented spring data with JPA.
- Using AWS Cloud Watch performed Monitoring, customized metrics and file logging.
- Used AWS SDK for connection to Amazon S3 buckets as it is used as the object storage service to store and retrieve the media files related to the application.
- Implemented AWS client API to interact with different services as Console configuration for AWS EC2.
- Implemented PL/SQL script and procedures.
- Worked on automating build and deployment process for application using Maven, Team City as build server.
- Team follows Agile methodology. Participates in daily standups, Planning and retrospective meeting.
- Used Maven for application life cycle management and JIRA Agile (Scrum) for defect tracking.
Confidential, Denver, CO
- Designed and developed management system for the support team. This allowed editors to enter in traffic items to be processed by the backend system. Developed using Java, Spring JDBC Template and REST based services.
- Interacting with the Clients and defining strategies to achieve their requirement.
- Used agile development methodology to develop and maintain project.
- Implemented spring framework (MVC) configured the spring configuration file.
- Used Spring Web MVC framework for the applying MVC Implementation to the web application.
- Implemented Data access objects using JDBC to access data from Oracle database.
- Implemented front end changes based on Spring integrated with Struts along with JSP view and Java code as per requirement.
- Responsible to develop RESTful/SOAP web services in Mule ESB based on SOA architecture.
- Integrated web services including REST as well as SOAP using Mule ESB.
- Responsible for writing Struts action classes, Hibernate POJO classes and integrating Struts and Hibernate with Spring for processing business needs.
- Worked in developing Spring related backend services (to access the database).
- Used CVS for version controlling.
- Involved in mapping the real word object with java objects using Hibernate in the development of application.
- Implemented REST framework using the Spring used JSON objects for communicating with server to and from client.
- Implemented web services using SOAP, REST, XML for products.
- WebSphere Application Server was used as the application server for deploying the application.
- Used Hibernate for implementing DAO layer and also developed for mapping POJO’s to relational database tables using xml files.
- Analyzing & Designing Web Services using RESTful.
- Used JUnit and Cactus for unit testing.
- Responsible for development of Membership module.
- Developed core Java Server Pages (JSP) for Bidding.
- Developed web applications using core Java, EJB, JDBC, Struts, Spring, Hibernate, and XML.
- Developed and Implemented Servlets and Java Beans as per the requirements.
- Java multi-threading in common java classes / library.
- Used JDBC to invoke Stored Procedures and used and JDBC for database connectivity to SQL.
- Used multi-threading in back end java beans.
- Used the Struts validation and Struts Tiles Framework in the presentation layer.
- Developed user interface using JSP, JSP Tag libraries and Struts Tag Libraries to simplify the complexities of the application.
- Involved in the configuration of Struts and Hibernate into a Spring application and used Spring's DAO support to build Hibernate DAO classes.
- Used Hibernate in data access layer to access and update information in the database.
- Performed unit testing using JUNIT framework and used Struts Test Cases for testing Action Classes.
- Involved in Testing of developed Servlets, JSP.
- Developed and modified triggers, packages, functions and stored procedures for data conversions and PL/SQL procedures to create database objects dynamically based on user inputs.
- Wrote SQL, PL/SQL, SQL*Plus programs required to retrieve data using cursors and exception handling.
- Designed Data Modeling, Design Specifications and to analyze Dependencies.
- Creating indexes on tables to improve the performance by eliminating the full table scans and views for hiding the actual tables and to eliminate the complexity of the large queries.
- Client-side validations using java script.
Confidential, Boston MA
- Designed and developed a web-based application to configure, manage and trade rebates. The web application was coded using JDBC, JSP, J2EE, and Oracle procedures.
- Completed design and development of the company’s Internet web application. The web application was used to view rebates, company information, user accounts, and advice more rebates. Built with JAVA, J2EE, LDAP, Stored Procedures, PL/SQL, JSP, Oracle 8.1.6 and WebLogic 5.1.
- Developed user and advisor profile accounts for site memberships, dynamic content based on user profile, and for site login security. This was written using JNDI, JSP, LDAP, Oracle Internet Directory, and WebLogic 5.1.
- Assumed a lead role, with outside consulting group, to build a content management system used to author prospectuses and advisor biographies. Defined all parameters and content for the system.
- Designed and implemented an Oracle relational database housing mutual fund data, company profiles, customer account information, and investment transactions. This database was used for inter-office reporting, statistics, company website, and clients of Villanova viewing online account information.
- Administration of Oracle 8.1.6, Oracle Internet Directory Server, BEA WebLogic 5.1, and Sun Solaris 2.7.