- 7.4 years of strong software experience in design, development and deployment of web - based Client-Server business applications using Java/J2EE technologies.
- Extensive experience in designing and developing Enterprise Applications for J2EE platform using Core Java, Swing, Servlets, JDBC, JSP, JSTL, JAXB, SAX/DOM, Spring, and Spring boot, Hibernate, XML, Web services, JMS, Active MQ.
- Well versed in using Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodologies based on Agile, Scrum, Waterfall Model, Iteration in developing web applications using Java,J2EE.
- Hands on experience in developing Microservices using Spring boot and REST API’s.
- Actively involved in the SOA and Microservices design, development and deployment.
- Involvement in Object Oriented Methodology, UML and Design Patterns.
- Strong Knowledge in developing applications with n-tier architectures.
- Good understanding of Document Object Model (DOM) and DOM functions.
- Developed applications using frameworks and API like Spring, Spring IOC, Spring Security, Spring Batch, Spring MVC, JSF, ORM and Hibernate .
- Extensively worked with XML related technologies such as XML, XSLT, Schema, XPath and JAXB.
- Extensively used the repositories like Bitbucket and GitHub .
- Robust experience in using the version controls like GIT and SVN.
- Hands on exposure to logging tools like LOG4j, SLF4J and project management tools like JIRA, Clear Quest .
- Worked with Web Services (SOAP, REST) and service-oriented architectures.
- Actively involved in deploying, configuring, and administering Web/Application Servers like JBoss, Apache Tomcat
- Proficient in writing SQL queries, PL/SQL, Triggers and Stored Procedures.
- Experience in NoSQL databases like MongoDB, DynamoDB which offers high performance and easy scalability.
- Experience in working with Test Driven Development ( TDD ) and Pair Programming.
- Strong database skills in Oracle, MySQL, MS SQL Server and Solid understanding of Database Management System.
- Worked in developing applications on windows, Unix, Linux platforms.
- Practiced Unit testing like Junit, Integration testing, User Acceptance testing and functional testing of Web Application using Selenium.
- Competent in implementing Java Messaging Services (JMS) and asynchronous communications between two applications running in different servers.
- Experience in cloud component services Amazon Web Services (AWS) like Elasticsearch and DynamoDB
- Experience in Elasticsearch and DynamoDB
- Experience in Solr Search Engine
- Extensively used the build tools like Build farm and Jenkins.
- Proficiency in developing build & deployment scripts using ANT and Maven .
- Excellent inter-personal skills, Ability to learn quickly in work environment and fluent in communication.
Languages: Core Java, J2EE, SQL, PL/SQL
J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JDBC, JSP, JSF, JSTL, JMS, EJB, JNDI, Java Security, AWT, Applets, RMI, Elasticsearch, DynamoDB, Solr Search
Tools: & Framework: Spring, Spring MVC, Hibernate, Spring Web Flow, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring Boot, JSF, Junit, SOAP UI, ANT, MAVEN, Jenkins, Jasper Report tools
Web Services: SOAP, Restful, UDDI, WSDL, Micro Services, Axis2, AWS
Web/App Servers: Apache Tomcat, JBoss
RDBMS: MYSQL, Oracle
No SQL: MongoDB, DynamoDB, Solr
IDEs & Editors: ECLIPSE, NetBeans, JDeveloper
Testing Tools: Selenium, Junit, Soap UI, Spritz
Operating System: Windows, UNIX, LINUX
Version Control: SVN, GIT, Jenkins, Build farm
Other Software: Git, JIRA, Splunk, Hygeia Dashboard
Confidential - Plano, Tx
Java Full-Stack Developer
- Used Agile Scrum methodology for iterative incremental software development.
- Designed and implemented business logic using spring and Hibernate frameworks.
- Involved in batch processing using Spring Batch framework to extract data from database and load into corresponding App tables.
- Used JIRA tool to track the support tickets.
- Build Spring Boot microservices for the delivery of software products across the enterprise
- Followed techniques and principles provided by test driven design TDD paradigm for developing quality code
- Implementing RESTful web services architecture for Client-server interaction and implemented respective POJOs for its implementations.
- Used SOAP for Web Services by exchanging XML data between applications over HTTP.
- Developed and designed integration solutions based on Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), leveraging the WebSphere process Integration suite.
- Worked with Application Servers and Web Servers including Oracle WebLogic and Apache Tomcat for developing and deploying.
- Used Bitbucket for code repository and Eclipse for IDE.
- Implemented Oracle DB, MongoDB, Elasticsearch, DynamoDB as the Back-End storage system of the application.
Environment: Java, Springs, HTML, CSS, jQuery, Ajax, XML, JSON, Mongo DB, AWS, GITHUB, Oracle Web Logic, JBOSS, Apache Tomcat, Eclipse, SOAP, Jenkins, Junit, Docker, Microservices, Maven, WebSphere, Log4j.
Java Full Stack Developer
- Involved in projects utilizing Java, Java EE and Spring Framework web applications to create fully-integrated client management systems.
- Responsible for gathering and analyzing system requirements involved in waterfall software development methodology to develop web Applications.
- Developing the Business components using EJB for processing information associated with module.
- Implementing architecture using Spring Framework and core java concepts for logging, security and error handling mechanism.
- Designed of the system using HTML, CSS, JSP, JSTL, jQuery .
- Worked on generating the web services JAX-WS classes by using service-oriented Architecture WSDL, UDDI, SOAP.
- Developed RESTFULL web services using Spring MVC, JAX-B and JSON .
- Highly involved in writing SQL , stored procedure and PLSQL for back end.
- Deploying and testing the application in Jboss App Server.
- Well versed with writing unit test plans and developing test cases using Junit and selenium during the development phase.
- Implemented logging using Log4j and generated build scripting using ANT and Maven .
- Extensively worked with version control tools such as Tortoise SVN.
Java Full Stack Developer
- Involved in Business logic coding using JSF and EJB .
- Designed and developed web pages using JSP and HTML, XHTML .
- Created stored procedures and queries in SQL Server to get the information from database.
- Participated in code review meetings.
- Understanding and analyzing the requirements.
Java Full Stack Developer
- Understand functional requirements and develop technical design, using standard patterns and communicate the same effectively to the team members.
- Analyze and identify gaps in functional/business requirement and effectively communicate with both Business and Functional analysts on the same.
- Analysis the impacts on technical design because of the changes in functional requirements.
Environment: Core Java, Servlet, JSP and EJB 3, JBoss 6, SQL Server 2008.,GIT