- Experience in Software Development Life Cycle - Software analysis, design, architecture, development, design and integration using Java/J2EE technologies in domains Finance, Public Sector and Health Care.
- Expertise in designing and developing server-client and web based applications in Java/J2EE technology using Object Oriented Technology.
- Well versed in experience in designing and developing Web based Enterprise Applications for J2EE platform using Core Java, Servlets, JSP, EJB, JMS, JSF, Swing, Struts 2.0, Spring, Hibernate, XML, JDBC, Web services and SOA.
- Mastered different modules of Spring Framework such as Spring MVC, IOC, AOP, DI, Spring Boot, Spring Aspects, REST, Spring Integration, Spring Testing and Spring JDBC and good hands-on experience with Spring IO, Spring Boot implementing REST.
- Extensive experience in various Agile methodologies like Test Driven Development (TDD), SCRUM, and Pair Programming.
- Acquainted in programming skills with an experience of developing a n-tier applications, and enterprise applications using technologies like JAVA, J2EE, Spring, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, Mongo DB, Oracle which makes a clear differentiation between layers .
- Good programming knowledge using Java1.7/1.6, Spring 3.x, Spring MVC, Hibernate 3.2, JPA 2, Servlet, Struts 2, Java Beans, JDBC, JTA, JSP.
- Adept in designing and developing Spring, Struts, MVC, Java/J2EE based framework.
- Accountable for design patterns like Singleton, DTO, DAO, Factory, Session Facade, Front Controller Service Locator using Struts framework.
- Created robust client-side model and validation using HTML, DHTML, CSS, Java Script, JSP, Struts Tag Library.
- Hands on experience with XML suite of technologies such as XML, XSD, DTD, XML Schema, DOM.
- Expertise in developing web services with XML based protocols such as SOAP and WSDL.
- Sophisticated knowledge in RDBMS Design, ER modeling, SQL, PL/SQL, procedures, cursors, triggers.
- Extensive experience on J2EE Web Application Servers such as IBM Web Sphere Server, BEA Web logic, JBoss, GlassFish & Apache Tomcat server.
- Proficient in using Source control Management tools like CVS, SVN, VSS, PVCS and Rational Clear Case.
- Familiar in deploying applications using Java build tools Apache Ant, Maven.
- Designed the client-end applications and user interactive web pages using web technologies like Angular JS, NodeJS, Jasmine, and HTML5.
- Adaptable person with great relational skills, responsibility, result situated, dedicated, enthusiastic to pick up trending technologies
Languages: C, C++, Java (J2SE, J2EE1.6/1.5), SQL, PL/SQL, UML2.0
J2EE&APIs Technologies: JSP, Servlets2.x, JavaBeans, JDBC, Struts2.x/1.x, RMI, EJB3.0, Hibernate3.x/2.x, Spring2.0/1.0, JMS, Web Services, SOA, SAX and DOM Parsers, AJAX, JAXB2.1/2.0.
API: XML, DOM(Data Object Model), JTA(Java Transaction API), Java Persistence API (JPA), Java Message Service, Java Speech API.
Development-Tools (IDEs): Eclipse 3.2/3.0/2.1.1 , MyEclipse6.0/5.1.1, RAD7.0/6.0, NetBeans7.0, MS Visual Studio 2005, WebStorm
Web-Application Servers: Tomcat6.x/5.x, WebLogic 10.3/9.2/8.1/7.0 , IBM WebSphere6.x/5.x/4.x, GlassFish.
Design Patterns: MVC, Front Controller, Singleton and DAO patterns
Database: Oracle11g/12c/10g/9i/8i, MS SQL Server 2005/2000, MySQL5.1/4.1, DB 2 9.1/8.1/7.2 , SQL Developer, MongoDB.
Unit-Testing Frameworks: JUnit, Mockito, TestNG.
Platforms: Windows, UNIX, LINUX, MAC
Source Control Tools: CVS, SVN, VSS and Rational Clear Case, Stash Git, Source Tree, GIT Hub, GIT Desktop
SDLC Methodologies: Agile Methodology,Scrum,Water Fall, RUP, Kanban Methodology
Build Tools: Ant 1.7, Maven 2.x,Gradle.
Full Stack Developer
- Participated in Agile Scrum methodology for application development. Analysis, design, coding, unit, and integration testing of business applications in an object-oriented environment.
- Followed AGILE (SCRUM) methodologies with sprint planning every two weeks and daily stand up meetings to monitor the status.
- Implemented the business using Struts and Spring implementation and achieved data persistence through Hibernate ORM framework.
- Integrated the application with Spring framework for implementing Dependency injection and provide abstraction between presentation layer and persistence layer.
- Participate in systems implementation, including maintenance, user allocation, design, coding, error removal, logic optimization, systems re-evaluation, testing, user approval, final corrections, and documentation.
- Developed business services with, JSON, XML and Restful Web Services technologies.
- Worked on Angular JS, used its two-way data binding to achieve the feedback functionality from the user.
- Involved in daily meeting with Onsite - Offshore coordination. Involved project coding phase and active member in project maintenance activities.
- Used Maven for project dependency management and Log4j for logging. Involved in activities like code review, performance improvement.
- Written application properties to add various properties to application such as Cassandra, Oracle contact points or other file locations in the repository.
- Standardized processes for testing Angular applications, using Karma with Mocha for unit and integration testing.
- Worked on Trade Item, Product Item publications and test in FileZilla to get response that publication is received, review, or rejected.
- Used Spring Framework with Hibernate to map to Oracle 11gdatabase and mapping using Hibernate Annotations..
- Experience in implementing using Spring MVC model integration for front- end request action controller.
- Spring Framework has been extensively used in all layers of the application including UI, backend and integration.
- Good Experience with Jenkins for build and deploying the projects. And, I worked on Stash Git repository software and Participate in Unit Testing and Performance Testing.
- Developed Backend Spring Jersey resources to serve the JSON data to the web interface .
- Developed the application using Spring boot and Maven.
- Developed Apache camel routes, JMS endpoints and used free marker to customize service responses.
- Used complete annotation approach for the Spring application development and leverage Spring profiling development and worked on Spring as Application Level framework.
- Used Web services (SOAP, REST) for transmission of large blocks of XML data over HTTP.
- Involved in deploying and testing the application using Tomcat Server.
- Extensively used Jenkins for continuous integration.
- Multithreading and Asynchronous coding to achieve efficiency.
- Configured Struts, Hibernate framework with Spring MVC.
- Implemented application level persistence using Hibernate and Spring.
- Implemented Spring Beans using IOC and Transaction management features to handle the transactions and business logic.
Environment: Java 1.8, Spring 3.5, Apache Camel, Tomcat server, log4j, GIT (Stash), Source Tree, Spring Webflow, Devcenter, Jersey REST web services, Maven, SOAP UI, Eclipse Luna 4.4, Junit, XML, Jason, Cassandra, Jenkins, Glu, Jira, DB2, putty, Angular JS, FileZilla, Junit4 .
UI/JEE Developer (Full Stack Developer)
- Worked as Java developer, engaged in the participation for development and Implementation of Web based application.
- Experience in developing applications with the help of Java and related technologies by using Agile methodologies.
- Worked on Developing AJAX scripting to process server side scripting with JSP.
- Developed the application as Single Page Application which can switch to different components using Angular JS also worked on Angular JS controllers and created functions factory to interact with the RESTful Services using AJAX services like $http and $resource .
- Worked on framework APIs like Spring 3.x, Struts 2.x and Hibernate 3.x for Integration.
- Created SQL queries, PL/SQL Stored Procedures, required business objects, functions for Persistence layer and validating with Stored Procedures by means of Oracle and used JPA with Hibernate provider.
- Worked on implementing persistence layer with the help of Hibernate ORM to interact with the Oracle database. Used Hibernate Framework for ORM.
- Experienced in the procedure of Hibernate 3.x including integrating legacy databases, writing custom CRUD statements.
- Created Java Mail API is used to send notifications about important updates such as claim status change.
- Used SOAP Web Services for creating and usage WSDL and SOAP messages for getting business logic plans from various modules and used XML parsers for data retrieval.
- Experience in Eclipse frameworks for developing the Code and Deploy the Application by Integrating into the Server. Worked on developing hibernate DAO with the help Spring JDBC Template, worked on Hibernate for ORM and connection management.
- Developed, Designed and tested SOA services with the help of Web Logic/ SOA / Oracle Fusion Middleware technologies.
- Involved in Business processes such as user authentication, Transfer of Service using Session EJBs.
- Proficiency in the usage of Eclipse as IDE, configuring and deploying the application onto WebLogic application server by implementing Maven build scripts in automating the build and deployment process.
- Experience in writing test cases with the help of JUnit testing framework and configured applications on WebLogic Server.
- Used GitHub for version control ; configured Maven for dependencies and Log4J for logging.
- Worked on Developing AJAX scripting to process server side scripting with JSP.
- Developed the application as Single Page Application using Angular Js
- High end use of API’s like Java Transaction API, Java Persistence API.
- Design and development of modules using MVC.
- Performed data validation in Form beans and Action Classes.
- Development using Spring, Hibernate frameworks.
- Modified Spring, Struts, and Hibernate configuration files as per application requirements.
- Used SQL statements and procedures to fetch the data from the database.
- Involved in writing Spring Configuration XML, file that contains declarations and business classes are wired-up to the front-end managed beans using Spring IOC pattern.
- Used Springs Hibernate and DAO layers to offer abstraction for the business from the database related code (CRUD).
- Created Web Services for Remote calling using SOAP.
- Used Web Services for creating rate summary and used WSDL and SOAP messages for getting insurance plans from different module and used XML parsers for data retrieval.
- Extensively used Hibernate concepts such as inheritance, lazy loading, optimistic locking, and transactions.
- Developed use case diagrams, class diagrams, database tables, and provided mapping between relational database tables and object-oriented java objects using Hibernate.
- POJO based domain model integrated with Hibernate ORM for persistence Aggregation of data based on the summarized data of Supply Chain
- Developed reusable components in FTP module, File processor,
- Developed and calling Web services with SOAP/HTTP bindings from message flows.
- Developed a mule application using salesforce connector.
- Designed and developed integration process between salesforce and Legacy database.
- Worked on Error handling for the flows and routed the failures to Cloudhub connector and created alerts in the cloudhub to send the error messages to the Operations team.
- Involved in creating various Data Access Objects (DAO) for addition, modification and deletion of records using various specification files.
- Deployed the applications on WebLogic Application Server, JBoss and implemented Maven build scripts.
- Prepared Unit Test Plan & performed Unit Testing using JUnit.
- Used GitHub for version control ; configured Maven for dependencies.
- Implemented Business processes such as user authentication, Transfer of Service using Session EJBs.