- AgileFull Stack Software Developer with over 8 years of strong experience in Microservice, SOA architecture and Cloud Native applicationdesign, development, testing and deployment of web - based and EnterpriseClient-Server business applications using OOP, Java/J2EE technologies.
- Expertise in the implementation of Core JavaSE8 concepts like Streams API, Lambda functions and Generics.
- Strong experience in Spring Framework modules such as Spring MVC, Spring IOC, AOP and Spring JDBC, Spring Data, Spring REST, Spring JTA, Spring IO, Spring Security, Spring Boot with Thyme leaf template.
- Extensive experience in developing scalable, reliable, efficient web and enterprise applications using frameworkslike JSP, EJB, Java Persistence API, JNDI, JMS,Struts, JSF (Prime Faces) and Spring Community framework projects.
- Experience in understanding and using NoSQL databases Mongo DB, Apache Cassandra, DynamoDB, Couch DB .
- Good knowledge on working with Relational database ORM frameworks like Hibernate, JPA, Spring Data, Ibatis and NoSQL ORM frameworks like Mongoose connector, Cassandra Node Driver.
- Expertise in developing SOA(Service Oriented Architecture) and Microservices architecture using J2EE Web Services based on Restful (JAX-RS), SOAP (JAX-WS), JAX-RPC and JAXR (Java API for XML Registries) using frameworks like Apache CXF, Jersey, Axis and Spring framework, NodeJS (Express JS & Hapi JS).
- Solid experience in using the Spring AOP facets Transactional Management, Logging, Security and Authentication.
- Experience in integration tools likeSpring Integration, Mule ESB, Apache CXF, Apache Kafka and Apache Camel to integrate the enterprise application technologies with existing JVM environment.
- Designed and Developed Various Angular 2.0/4.0 Components (ngModules), Services (observable/promises), Directive and Pipes.
- Experience in developing the rendering view React JS components, forms, events, routers and Redux asynchronous functions and implemented React - Flux pattern for core dependency.
- Developed Multiple POC’s to create an interface between the backend to frontend by using GraphQL, MongoDB, Express.js and Node.js.
- Experience in writing SQL queries in PL/SQL, Triggers, and Stored Procedures in Relational Database management systems like Oracle, MS SQL, MySQL and DB2.
- Extensive experience in designing MongoDB multi-shared cluster and monitoring with MMS.
- Expertise in XML technologies such as XSL, XSLT, XML schemas, XPath and parsers like SAX/DOM.
- Proven experience with Application Servers like IBMWebSphere, Oracle/BEA WebLogic, JBoss and Tomcat.
- Experience in implementation of Java Messaging Service tools like RabbitMQ, Active MQ, Kafka and IBM MQ.
- Good Knowledge in dynamic documentation of RESTful end points.
- Used Web Sphere Application Server, Web Logic Application Server, JBoss and Apache Tomcat in all my projects and successfully deployed and compiled many of the applications on them.
- Good knowledge in employing the cache techniques using Redis, Hibernate EH Cache, MongoDB Elastic search.
- Experience in deploying the microservices using Docker container and ability to setup continuous integration and deployment pipeline using Jenkins with GitHub on AWS or any Cloud Service.
- Extensive experience in building continuous integration and continuous deployment using Jenkins, Bamboo, Travis and AWS CodePipeline with any cloud repository.
- Hands on experience with build tools like ANT, Maven, Gradle and logging tools like Log4J.
- Expertise in unit-testing with tools like JUnit, Mockito, Spock, TestNg and Integration testing tools like Selenium Web Driver, Cucumber (Behavior Driven Development testing).
- Experience in Spring Security Framework for User Access Management, JWT token based authentication and involved OAuth 2.0 configuration for authentication, authorization.
- Experience in Agile Software Development process, Test Driven Development and Scrum methodologies.
- Good Experience in software configuration management using SVN, Clear Case, Bitbucket, GitLab and Git.
- Proficient in applying design patterns like MVC, Object Orient Design, Singleton, Factory, Session Facade, Service Locator, Visitor, Observer, Decorator, Front Controller, Data Access Object.
- Strong Analytical and programming skills in using technology to develop effective complex business solutions.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
Web Application Development, Software Development, Project Coordination, Program Design/Implementation,Requirements Management, Unit and Integration Testing, Technology Integration, Program Documentation, Web Programming, Test Design Driven and Execution, Software Implementation.
Java/J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JSP, JSTL, JDBC, JMS, JNDI, JTA, EJB, JSF, JMS, Swings, Multi-threading, Java Networking, Streams and Lambda s
Application/Web Servers: Oracle/BEA WebLogic, IBM WebSphere, JBoss, Tomcat
Frameworks: Struts 2.x, Spring 3.x/4.x/5.x, Hibernate, JSF (Prime Faces)
DevOps Tools: Docker, Jenkins
Web technologies: JSP, jQuery, AJAX, XML, XSLT, HTML, DHTML, CSS3, HTML5, Angular 2.0/4.0, React.js, Node.js, Backbone.js
Web Services frameworks: JAXWS, JAX: RS, Apache CXF, Axis, Jersey
Testing technologies/tools: JUnit, JMeter, Selenium, Cucumber, Spock, Mockito, Karma, Jasmine
Database Servers: Oracle, IBM DB2, SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL
Version Control: SVN, Clear Case, GIT, Bitbucket, GitLab
Build Tools: ANT, Maven 3.0, Gradle, NPM, Grunt, Jenkins
Java full stack developer
- Involved in all phases of the Software development life cycle (SDLC) including Maintenance Support.
- Developed Use Cases Diagrams, Object Diagrams and Class Diagrams in UML using Rational Rose.
- Involved in the development of HTML pages, JSPs and CSS for different User Interfaces. Used JSF tags for UI.
- Used AJAX for intensive user operations and client-side validations.
- Developed the Application using Spring MVC Framework by implementing Controller, Service classes.
- Involved in writing Spring Configuration XML file that contains declarations and another dependent objects declaration.
- Implemented asynchronous messaging between components using JMS.
- Used multithreading in programming to improve overall performance.
- Client-side validations using Java script and server side validation using Spring Validator Framework.
- Developed various Java beans for performance of business processes and effectively involved in Impact analysis.
- Developed application service components and configured beans using (ApplicationContext.xml) Spring IoC, creation of Hibernate mapping files and generation of database schema.
- Developed Session/Message Driven Beans to be deployed on JBoss Application Server.
- Coded and developed EJB Components, both Session Beans and Message Driven Beans, modeling the business logic based on applications specified coding standards.
- Developed Restful Web Services.
- Worked on parsing the XML files using XML Beans.
- Designed and developed Hibernate DAO's using spring framework's Hibernate DAO Support and Hibernate Template.
- Involved in creating various Data Access Objects for Addition, modification and deletion of records using various specification files.
- Creating Maven build file for compiling and building the project, & converting the source into war file.
- In the database end responsibilities included backend Oracle (PL/SQL) creation of tables, triggers, stored procedures, sub-queries, joins, integrity, constraints and views.
- Used JUnit framework for unit testing of application deployed on JBoss Application Server.
- Involved in Bug fixing of various modules that were raised by the Testing teams in the application during the Integration testing phase.
- Participated in Code reviews.
- Used Log4J logging framework for logging messages.
- Used SVN as a version control system for giving version label and checking in the changes.
- Involved in deployment of application on JBoss Application Server.
Environment: JDK1.6, IBM Rational Rose, UML, JSP 2.0, HTML, CSS, AJAX with GWT, JSF1.1, Spring2.5, Hibernate3.0, EJB 2.0, XML, XML Schemas, XSLT, AWS, XML, RESTful, JMS 1.1, PL/SQL Oracle 10g, Toad, Junit, Maven 2.0.10, Log4j, JBoss 5.0.1ga, subversion(SVN), Eclipse 6.5.
Java full stack developer
- Developed the application using agile methodology and used Scrum method of project management.
- Worked on SAML authentication for users accessing on SSO, using ADFS federation service.
- Involved in group meeting with team meets and made substantial changes to the design to improve performance of the Application.
- Implemented Spring Modules like IOC (Dependency Injection), Spring Aspect Oriented Programming (AOP) and Spring MVC.
- Responsible for front-end UI design using HTML/HTML5, JSP and Spring tag libraries .
- Used JSON to exchange data between ESRI map user interface and the back-end services.
- Extensively used JSON encoding and decoding techniques to convert complex objects to string and vice versa.
- Extensively used core java concepts like Multithreading, Collections Framework, File I/O and Concurrency.
- Stored the external stream of data into Apache Cassandra for building real time analytics dashboard using
- Google Charts API with Angular JS components.
- Handled Java Multithreading part in back-end component, one thread will be running for each user, which serves that user.
- Involved in service layer development using S pring framework.
- Developed a Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) application services involving designing and creating schemas.
- Developed the web application based on the Node.JS Microservices architecture using Express, Angular andMongoDB.
- Develop integrations with external systems using RESTful API.
- Used Spring AOP module to handle the entire transaction with the database.
- Worked on design patterns like delegate, service layer and various internal design frameworks-links framework, notification framework, and audit framework.
- Develop and execute unit test cases using JUnit and used Mockito as mocking framework for mocking data.
- Front end debugging using Fire bug tool.
- Designed and developed Object Oriented Analysis and coding of program for solid modeling. Used Object Oriented Technology (OOA and OOD) working with IO Streams over HTTP and TCP/IP.
- Actively involved in code reviews and in bug fixing.
- Used MAVEN for building the application and deployed on Tomcat Server.
- Used GIT for version control.
- Modified the existing stored procedures, triggers and functions.
- Involved in tracking the production issues and fixing the issues.
- Used JIRA issue tracker to file the bugs.
Environment: Core Java, J2EE 1.6, JSP, Spring boot Framework, Spring MVC, Spring AOP, Java Script, JQuery, HTML, CSS, Mockito, Apache Tomcat 7, XML, Eclipse, GIT, Maven, Log4j, REST API, Oracle, Toad, JUnit, JNDI, Agile, JIRA, UML (Rational Rose), Web Sphere and Windows XP.
Sr. Java Full Stack Developer
- Developed the Service Oriented Architecture application using Spring MVC and AngularJS as an User Interface view.
- Developed the next generation web interface for end users using AngularJS, which has migrated from the existing Backbone.js application.
- Created two way binding Angular JS components and provide access to the server-side through Backbone’s API from Backbone.Model and Backbone.Collection.
- Recommend changes for system design, methods, procedures, policies and workflows affecting Medicare/Medicaid claims processing in compliance with government compliant processes and accredited standards ANSI.
- Built Web pages those are more user-interactive using jQuerypluginsfor Drag and Drop,jqValidator,AutoComplete, AJAX, JSON, Angular JS.
- Developed RESTful services that are reusable and interoperable, based on Spring RESTful Services using Jersey framework.
- Developed business components using core Java concepts like Collections, Serialization and Java Threads (Concurrency/Multithreading) etc.
- Implemented Internationalization using Spring MVC Interceptors, Spring core modules and native Spring AOP facets of Logging and transactional management.
- Build the services utilizing the Pivotal Cloud Foundry(PCF) as a platform as a service for RESTful services.
- Provided installation, configuration & maintenance of pre-prod and production Cloud environments including services such as Tomcat, Apache, Jetty, MySQL, and JIRA.
- Developed POJO objects and used Hibernate as the Object-Relational Mapping (ORM) tool to access the persistent data from SQL Server.
- Configured multiple data source using Hibernate Session Manager functionality to provide independent database connectivity.
- Implemented Hibernate EH Cache technique for the critical objects in the application.
- Did load testing of SOAP Web Services using SOAP UI and Apache JMeter tools.
- Developed a GUI to help to read the logs generated by the scripts, which was created using D3.JS, jQuery table sorter.
- Designed and implemented various UI features using Backbone JS, performed routing using Backbone Router
- Used Spring Validation framework to implement the server-side validations and used jQuery calls to get the data from the server asynchronously by using JSON objects.
- Used JMS (Java Mailing Service) API to setup mail notifications upon the success or failure when the backend processes are completed and to send mail notifications regarding any system related problems.
- Stored the external stream of data into Apache Cassandra for building real time analytics dashboard using Google Charts API with Angular JS components.
- Develop Spring Batch processes for financial reporting applications and modules using Perl shell scripts on Oracle database, with partitions and sub-partitions.
- Implemented Quartz jobs for running the batch jobs based on the cron triggers configured in the Spring files.
- Developed Test classes using JUnit and Easy Mock and test coverage using EMMA plug-in.
- Build a CI/CD pipeline using Jenkins automation and GitHub repositories using web hooks plugin.
Environment: Java/J2EE, UNIX, JBoss 3.0, Spring core, JMeter, Cassandra, Hibernate, Jetty, Core java, Perl, Spring MVC, Hibernate, SOAP/RESTful Web services, FileNet, Ajax, XML, AWS, jQuery, Jersey, AngularJS 1.x, HTML, CSS, SaaS, Google Charts API, Git, Maven, Jenkins, AWS.
- Implemented Model View Controller (MVC-2) architecture and developed Form classes, Action Classes for the entire application using Spring Framework.
- Developed Data layer using Hibernate framework, configured XML mapping files, wrote POJO classes and PL/SQL stored procedures.
- Configured DispatcherServlet and ViewResolver to intercept incoming requests, manage Spring MVC flow and invoke view components with the help of DispatcherServlet.
- Used Spring AOP terminologies to handle transaction management and logging aspects.
- Used Multithreading concept to load data from files to tables, transforms files from one format to other. Make multiple service calls in individual threads safety for a request using Multithreading concept
- Implemented the data persistence functionality of the application by using Hibernate to persist java objects to the relational database.
- Used Hibernate Annotations to reduce time at the configuration level and accessed Annotated bean from Hibernate DAO layer.
- Used JMS for asynchronous exchange of message by applications on different platforms.
- Developed the view components using JSP, HTML, Struts Logic tags and Struts tag libraries.
- Involved in testing the SOAP web services end points using SOAP UI tool.
- Used JUnit Testing Framework for performing Unit testing.
- Deployed application in WebSphere Application Server and developed using Rational Application Developer (RAD).
- The application is developed based on Model View Controller (MVC) architecture and developed Form and Action Classes for the entire application using EJB and Struts Framework.
- Prepared EJB deployment descriptors using XML and Used JAXB components for transferring the objects between the application and the database.
- Dynamics from generation auto completion of forms and user-validation functionalities using jQuery.
- Configured Struts-config.xml, Tiles-def.xml and properties file provided by Struts Framework for the implemented modules.
- Implemented connectivity to databases using JDBC from servlets and JSP through Enterprise Java Beans(EJB).
- Developed Web pages using JSP and used Struts Validation framework for form input validations.
- Build PL/SQL functions, stored procedures, views with JDBC data source with connection pooling enabled.
- Performed SQL tuning by creating index on the existing table and stored procedures for efficient querying.
- Deployed the enterprise web application using JBoss Application Server.
- Involved in complete development of ‘Water fall Methodology’ and tested the application within each iteration. Setting up Daily Status meetings with team and communicate Status to Project Manager.
- Worked with testing team analyze and fixed the production defects and deployed the applications on the server.
- Reviewed Design Document, gathered information from Architect and Business Analyst to design Functional Specifications for this UI Interface Project.