- Specialize in Full Stack Development, Amazon Cloud, Data Warehousing, and Application Integration
- Dynamic, results - oriented IT professional with comprehensive experience designing cloud-based and server-based applications that increase functionality, improve performance, and allow for data and systems integration.
- Leverage strong problem-solving and communication skills to mentor junior team members and work with clients to identify and meet client project needs.
- Known for being a quick learner.
- Looking for remote opportunities.
- Distributed Applications Development
- Object Oriented Analysis & Development
- Enterprise Systems Integration
- Client Relationship Management
- Server Side Development
- Team Leadership
- GUI Development
- Technical Design
PRODUCT / TECHNICAL SKILLS:
Project Management: MS Project, MS Office, MS Visio, Jira, Agile
Content Technologies: EMC Documentum 6.6, WDK
Databases: Oracle, MS SQL Server, MySQL, Postgres
Development Tools and Applications: Rational Rose, Oracle Application Server, Weblogic Application Server, IBM WebSphere Application Server, JBoss, PeopleSoft, Crossworlds, Highjump, Clippership, Oracle SOA Suite, Eclipse, Fuse ESB (Apache Servicemix), Fuse Message Broker (Apache ActiveMQ), Fuse Service Framework (Apache CXF), Fuse Mediation Router (Apache Camel), Activiti (Camunda).
Operating Systems: Windows, Unix/Linux, Mac
Other Enterprise Software and Frameworks / Libraries: MAPI, JFC, JDK, JDBC, Servlets, J2EE, JSP, EJB, JMS, Junit, CORBA, RMI, CGI, PVCS, CVS, SVN, GIT, JavaComm, PS Integration Broker / Messaging, IBATIS, Hibernate, Spring, Ant, Maven, Angular, React, AWS SDK, NPM, Webpack, Nodejs, Hazelcast
Confidential, Washington, DC
Full stack developer
- Worked on new Confidential grant system, developed both UI and backend code. Used following technologies and frameworks: Eclipse Vert.X, Reactjs, DynamoDB, Postgres, Java, Kamunda BPMN Engine, Rest services, Nodejs, JsReport.
Confidential, Rockville, MD
Lead UI Developer
- Developing portal application.
- Nodejs, NPM, Webpack, React, Material UI, Springboot, java, microservices.
- Developed 508 compliant system allowing search through US biobanks and ordering biospecimens by cancer researchers worldwide.
- Nodejs, NPM, Webpack, Angular 5, PrimeNG, Angular Material Design Library.
Confidential, Rockville, MD
Lead Developer and Scrum Master
- Developed new enterprise server bus (ESB) system hosted in Amazon (AWS) Cloud and bridge to legacy ESB hosted on premises, reducing costs and increasing reliability.
- Technologies used: Nodejs, Tracer app is in Java 8, Apache Camel Springboot, React, Redux, NPM, Webpack, SQS, SNS, Kinesis Stream, Cloud Watch, DynamoDB, KMS, S3, Elastic Search, EC2, Hazelcast.
- Participated in development of Regulatory Case Management System, increasing performance and enabling easier handling of investor complaints.
- Worked on new Enterprise Dashboard, improving regulatory case management productivity.
- Led 10-member development team in designing new ESB, allowing ESB to use business process management (BPM) engine, increasing functionality and performance of business processes.
- Contributed to development of Enterprise Search application, enabling information to be indexed and searchable by investigators.
- Technologies and methodologies used: AngularJS 1.x, NPM, Webpack, Java 8, Springboot, Rest Services, AWS SDK, Apache Camel, PostgreSQL, Activiti, XML, XSLT, Solr, Lucene; Agile, Scrum.
Confidential, Vienna, VA
Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) Developer
- Participated in Airports Geographic Information System (GIS) project for Federal Aviation Administration ( Confidential ), simplifying and speeding up process of requests for airport construction work.
- Developed United States Patent Trade Office (USPTO) ESB reference implementation project, allowing more effective integration of USPTO applications.
- Created user interface (UI) for dynamic modification of message handling algorithms for Confidential SWIM universal subscriber project, enabling future AirSpace control system be safer and more flexible.
Confidential, Rancho Cordova, CA
- Worked with client, State of Oklahoma, to gather and clarify functional requirements for Accounts Receivable, Order Management, and Billing, creating technical design by functional requirements and implementing numerous customizations.
- XML, XSD, XSLT, PL/SQL, SQL, Java, SQR, J2EE Application Server.
- Designed and developed statewide interface for client, State of Tennessee, control system based on Oracle ESB, BPEL, and BAM (Oracle SOA Suite, Java, PL/SQL, SQL, BPEL) with Oracle SOA Suite running on J2EE application server, allowing server to receive data from multiple state agencies in different formats and using different protocols.
- Oracle SOA Suite, Java, PL/SQL, SQL, BPEL, XML, XSD, XSLT, Oracle App server, Weblogic App Server, PeopleSoft.