- 6+ years of experience in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of business applications with strong Object Oriented Programming skills on Java/J2EE applications design, development and testing.
- Strong knowledge and development skills in Core Java technology such as Multi - Threading, Collections, Exception Handling, Polymorphism etc.
- Expertise in design and development of various enterprise-level applications using J2EE technologies.
- Experience in developing Server Side Programming using Spring Framework include Spring Boot, Spring Security, SpringData JPA and familiar with quick developing of Java backend flow.
- Experience in using Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring MVC and Hibernate O/R Mapping to develop RESTful web services.
- Familiar with JDBC for CRUD operations in Relational Database Management System (RMDBS) using Oracle 11g database, MySQL, MS SQL Server.
- Professional Experience in OOD Methodology. Familiar with Java design patterns like Singleton, Factory, Proxy etc.
- Experience with version control and build tools including Git, GitHub and Maven.
- Experience in all phases of System Development Life Cycle Process (SDLC), Scrum Methodology, Agile software Development and Test-Driven Development.
- Familiar with Network Communication Protocol like HTTP request (GET, PUT).
- Experience in using AWS, Microservices, Kubernetes and Docker to deploy applications.
- Experience with JUnit for the purpose of testing Java applications.
- Acting as a Team player with positive attitude and ability to learn in a fast pace environment.
Programming Language: Java, SQL
J2EE Technologies: Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring MVC, Servlet, JSP, JDBC
Java: Collections Framework, Multi-threading, Exception Handling
Frameworks: Spring, Spring Boot, Spring Security, Spring Data JPA, Hibernate
Web Technology: HTML, XML, CSS, AJAX, JSON, REST
Database: Oracle (11g), MySQL, MS SQL Server
Design patterns: Singleton, Factory, Observer, Proxy
Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, AWS, Microservices, Kubernetes, Docker
Testing/ Control Tools: Junit, Git/GitHub, Docker, Maven, Postman
Confidential, Bolingbrook, IL
- Involved in SDLC Requirements gathering, Analysis, Design, Development and Testing of application developed using Agile methodology.
- Implemented rating system component to rate products.
- Applied Projection to build reusable components and make applications more scalable and flexible.
- Developed the back-end application using Spring Framework, which is based on the MVC design pattern.
- Configured Hibernate XML mapping files to implement Object Relational Mapping (ORM) using Hibernate to build connections between POJO and Oracle database.
- Developed Data Access Objects (DAO) using JDBC API for database access.
- Involved in developing code for obtaining bean references in Spring Framework using dependency Injection (DI) and Spring IOC.
- Involved in development of presentation layer using JSP and Servlets.
- Constructed controller class and coded SQL queries for mapping and responding to the requested from front-end.
- Developed REST services using JERSEY implementation.
- Utilized Spring Security to provide authentication and authorization for users to sign in and sign up.
- Used CORS (Cross Origin Resource Sharing) Filter to enable cross origin requests.
- Used Log4J as logging framework to capture the log traces of applications in debugging the issues.
- Create JUnit test for Unit Testing on Java class.
- Track the entire developing process with JIRA.
Environment: Agile, Scrum, Sprint, Java, J2EE, Spring MVC, Hibernate, JDBC, Spring IOC, Spring Security, SQL, CORS Filter, Maven, Log4j, Junit, JIRA, NPM, Oracle 11g.
Confidential, Auburn Hills, MI
Java Developer Engineer
- Participate in all stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including requirements gathering, system analysis, system development, unit testing and performance testing.
- Extensively implement presentation layer, controller layer, service layer, and data access object (DAO) layer using Spring and Hibernate frameworks.
- Implement RESTful APIs and deploy on the WebLogic server.
- Build the Model-View-Controller architecture, implements actions class, implement and configure internationalization.
- Design relational database tables, SQLs and store triggers and procedures.
- Design mapping between relational database tables and object-oriented Java objects using Hibernate.
- Use Hibernate techniques: lazy loading, optimistic locking, and second level cache.
- Configure Spring AOP for Logging.
- Implement unit testing with Junit4.
- Implement the logging mechanism using Log4j framework.
- Use Maven to build and package Web Service application.
- Collaborate with QA Team to do Quality Assurance.
- Use Git for version control.
- Support production deployment team to deploy the application in production environment.
- Write system level and class level design document.
- Work in Agile software development methodology.
- Apply RESTful API to send and receive data from a public backend API build using API Gateway.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Involved in design phase of the project and analyzed the requirements.
- Implemented Agile Scrum Process in form of daily startup meetings and pair programming.
- Created Spring MVC Controllers, Spring MVC-REST based JSON services.
- Designed and implemented Data Access Object (DAO).
- Used JDBC to connect to Database.
- Used ORM Hibernate for mapping Entities: one-to-one, one-to-many, many-to-many, cached data using EHCache.
- Used Oracle SQL Developer for developing database.
- Developed several Servlets and filters to handle requests.
- Developed Unit Test by using Junit to test the business logics.
- Developed a Servlet filter to handle each request.
- Used JSTL to develop a JSP for the project’s front end display.
- Used Log4j for logging and tracing API.
- Involved in production defects and bug fixing.
Environment: Oracle, JSP, JDBC, EJB, REST, Java, J2EE, Hibernate, Spring MVC, JDBC, Spring IOC, Spring Security, SQL, Maven, Junit, Git, Log4j, IntelliJ.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Backend Software Engineer
- Involved in completed Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of design, development, testing and deployment of application.
- Used Agile software development methodology which helps to develop project plans.
- Developed application service components and configured beans using Spring IOC, creation of Hibernate mapping files and generation of database schema.
- Implemented MVC Model using JSF and other J2EE design patterns for application development.
- Involved in writing Spring Configuration XML file that contains declarations and business logic from cross-cutting concerns.
- Applied Spring Security to authentication, authorization and access control features.
- Develop Servlet filter to handle each request.
- Used CI/CD technologies such Git, Jenkins are used for deploy web services.
- Implementation version control by SVN and JIRA for issue tracking.
- Focus on Test Driven Development thereby creating detailed Junit tests for every single piece of functionality.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Eclipse, Spring MVC, JDBC, Hibernate, JSF, Spring, JSON, Spring AOP, Git.