- Having 6 years of experience in all the phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including Requirement Analysis, Design, Implementation and Product Testing in both the Web based and Enterprise applications with emphasis on Object Oriented, Java/J2EE and Client Server technologies.
- Strong experience with Software methodologies like Agile, Waterfall and Test - Driven Development.
- Experience with Java 8 Features such as Lambda Expressions for making anonymous inline function calls by using Functional Interfaces which makes code readable and concise.
- Experience in handling dynamic applications using AngularJS.
- Having experience with Cloud Computing service environment like Amazon Web Services(AWS) and managed EC2, S3 bucket, Virtual Private Cloud(VPC) through AWS Console and API Integration.
- Hands on experience in understanding and implementing of Micro-Services using Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Experience in developing web-based enterprise applications using Java, J2EE, Servlets, JSP, EJB, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring MVC,Web Services (SOAP and REST) and ORM frameworks like Hibernate.
- Expert in Core Java with strong understanding of Garbage Collector, Collections, Multithreading, Event handling, Exception handling and Generics.
- Experience in building Microservices applications using Spring Boot for developing RESTful web services.
- Having experience with Apache Axis/CXF implementations of JAX-WS specification of SOAP technology and Jersey/Rest Easy implementations of JAX-RS specification of RESTful services.
- Expertise in using JDBC API and Hibernate for connection and access to databases.
- Experience with various Relational Databases like Oracle, My SQL, MS SQL Server and No SQL Databases like Mongo DB and Dynamo DB.
- Proficient in writing complex queries using SQL Joins, Stored Procedures, Views and Indexes.
- Strong experience on writing JUnit, Mockito for testing the application.
- Hands on experience working with various Application servers like JBOSS, Web Sphere and Apache Tomcat.
- Experience in different IDEs such as Eclipse, RAD, Spring Tool Suite (STS), and IntelliJ.
- Having measurable experience on application building tools like Maven and ANT.
- Experience in development, deployment and troubleshooting Web based and enterprise based applications on Windows, UNIX and Linux platforms.
- Worked with different version control systems like SVN, Git, Source Tree.
- Experience with adhering to strict coding standards in a team development environment.
- Strong communication and analytical skills and a demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks as well as to work independently or in a team environment.
- A team player and self-motivator possessing excellent analytical, communication, problem-solving, decision-making and Organizational skills.
Languages: Java (1.5 to 1.8), SQL, PL/SQL
Enterprise Java: JSP, Servlet, JNDI, JDBC, Java Security
Tools: & Framework: Struts, Spring, Hibernate, Spring MVC, Spring Web Flow, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, JMS, Log4J, Spring Boot, Spring Batch, Spring Security.
Web Technologies: HTML5, CSS3, Java Script, JQuery, Ajax, Bootstrap, AngularJS, ReactJS and NodeJS
MarkUp/XML Technologies: XML, XSD, XSL/XSLT, SAX/DOM, JSON
SOAP, Restful, UDDI, WSDL, JAX: RPC, JAX-RS JAX-WS, JAX-B, Axis2, Jersey, Micro Services Architecture
Web/App Servers: Web Sphere, Apache Tomcat, JBOSS, Web Logic Server and Glassfish
Database/Clients: Oracle, My SQL, DB2, Mongo DB and Dynamo DB.
Development Tools: Eclipse, IntelliJ, RAD and Spring Tool Suite (STS).
OR Mapping: Hibernate, JPA.
Build Script: Jenkins, ANT, Gradle and Maven.
Modelling/CASE Tools: Rational Rose, MS Visio Professional and Star UML.
Testing Tools/Others: JUnit, Soap UI, Postman, Rational Clear Quest, Jenkins and JIRA.
Version Control: Tortoise SVN, CVS, Rational Clear Case and GIT Hub.
Cloud Technologies: AWS EC2, S3, Elastic Beanstalk EBS, Elastic Load Balancing ELB, API-Gateway, Cloud Foundry
Confidential, Omaha, NE
Full Stack Java Developer
- Followed Agile Methodology to analyze, define, and document the application which will support functional and business requirements.
- Actively participated in the daily scrum meetings to produce quality deliverables within time information and helped clearing ambiguity in requirements document.
- Followed Spring Boot and Spring framework for the development of the project.
- Used core java, Multi- threading, I/O Streams, Collections framework.
- Used spring framework including Spring core /IOC, Spring Web, Spring Batch, Spring Security, Spring ORM, Spring AOP modules.
- Used Java 8 Lambda expressions for passing the functions to the code.
- Worked on Java 8 upgrade using new library for refactoring, lambda, functional interfaces, streams -parallel processing and aggregations.
- Involved in setting up spring security in securing the app based on user roles.
- Implemented the Spring-Security and Transaction Management (Spring-TX) in the Application.
- Build REST/SOAP based Services for all user-based operations like enroll user, modifying user and authenticate user depending on risk factor of the user login.
- Developed REST based Web services to allow communication between the applications.
- Implemented Micro Services based Cloud Architecture using Spring Boot.
- Used Hibernate as ORM tool for data persistence and retrieval of data like information of current customer enrollment etc.
- Designed and developed business and persistence layer components using Spring IOC and Hibernate and Spring JDBC framework.
- Wrote complex SQL queries, Stored Procedures PL/SQL using SQL developer & TOAD, executed on Oracle Database.
- Used Spring Data Mongo DB as the persistence framework in retrieving the user and medical benefits details from Mongo DB.
- Developed JMS and RabbitMQ components to send messages from one application to other application internally.
- Implemented a Continuous Delivery pipeline with Docker, Jenkins and GitHub.
- Developed Python scripts using multithreading module and developed Python scripts in order to migrate information from Oracle to MongoDB.
- Create and configured the continuous delivery pipelines for deploying Micro Services and lambda functions using Jenkins CI server.
- Deployed the application on to Web Sphere and Used Selenium IDE for Open source web testing.
- Written JUnit Test cases for perform unit testing and tested web services with REST Client.
- Used Git for version control tool and Intellij idea for IDE and Used JIRA as a defect tracking system for all projects.
- Involving in Building the modules in Linux environment with ant script
- Log4j framework has been used for logging debug, info & error data.
Environment: Java1.8, J2EE, HTML5, CSS3, Java Script, JQuery, Angular JS, Spring, Hibernate, MVC, Web Services, MAVEN, WebSphere, RAD, JUnit, JMS, log4j, Mongo DB, UNIX, SOAP UI, REST Client, Jenkins, JIRA, Git.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Full Stack Developer
- Involved in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle process using Agile Methodology.
- Developed presentation layer using HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, JQuery and Angular JS.
- Design and developed template based User Interface using Bootstrap and Angular JS .
- Handled all the client side validations, slide show, hide and show controls, dropdown menus and tab navigation using JQuery .
- Designed and developed application using Spring Framework modules like Spring IOC, Spring AOP and handled security using Spring Security Oauth.
- Spring MVC model integration for front-end request action controller and Spring AOP for logging purposes.
- Used Spring IOC for dependency injection and developed controllers for handling Http requests and providing Http response.
- Developed REST and SOAP based Web Services for data retrieval to make it independent of the current application .
- Implemented RESTful web services using JAX-RS and Jersey as provider.
- Implemented Service Oriented Architecture by SOAP based Web Services with JAX-WS and WSDL.
- Worked on XML and JSON for transferring and retrieving data between different applications.
- Involved in using JPA (Java Persistence API) frameworks and APIs as JDO and Hibernate.
- Developed the DAO layer for the application using Spring Integration and Hibernate template support.
- Used JMS API for communication between the components.
- Used a Micro service architecture, with Spring Boot-based services interacting through a combination of REST and MQ to deploy Identity micro services and Micro Components.
- Established connection to Oracle database with Spring Integration, Hibernate and created POJOs for mapping with the database tables.
- Micro Services were being used as a strategy to gradually replace a core monolithic application while still adding business features.
- Experience in writing complex PL/SQL queries using joins, Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, cursors, and indexes in Data Access Layer.
- Developed test cases for Unit Testing, Integration Testing with JUnit.
- Collaborated with testers and developers and prepared test plans for producing high quality software applications
- Worked on Log4j for logging errors, messages and performance logs.
- Used Maven as build automation tool and deployments are on Web Sphere Application Server.
- Jenkins for Continuous Integration and Spring Tool Suite (STS) IDE for application development.
Environment: Java, J2EE, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, JQuery, AngularJS, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring MVC, Spring Security, Hibernate, JDBC, REST, SOAP, JAX-RS, JAX-WS, WSDL, Service Oriented Architecture, Micro Services, Oracle, SQL, PL/SQL, Unit Testing, JUnit, Log4j, Maven, Web Sphere Application Server, Jenkins and Spring Tool Suite (STS).
Confidential, San Jose, CA
- Worked on High level and low-level system design, planning, estimation and implementation.
- Used two-way data binding features of AngularJS to implement Data binding to bind various server controls to the data from database.
- Implemented animation and styling using CSS3 and JQuery.
- Used NodeJS for building web applications with client-server architecture, where both can initiate communication in two-way connections and allow them to exchange data.
- Worked on development and implementation of the MVC Architectural pattern using Spring Framework including JSP, and Servlets.
- Involved in implementing the Micro Services based on Restful API utilizing Spring Boot with Spring MVC.
- Used Web Services for creating rate summary and used WSDL and SOAP messages for getting useful plans from different module.
- Implemented Core Java concepts like Multithreading, Concurrency, Exception Handling and Collections whenever necessary.
- Designed and integrated the full-scale Spring / Hibernate persistence solution with the application architecture.
- Developed the DAO layer for the application using Spring, Hibernate template support.
- Implemented Object Relational Persistence (Hibernate) for the domain model.
- Involved in design and development of the Hibernate Domain Model for the services.
- Worked on web services and associated business modules integration.
- Involved in writing JSP components. Used JSTL Tag library to create standard dynamic web pages.
- Worked on XML and JSON for transferring and retrieving data between different applications.
- Worked on generating the web services classes by using Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), WSDL, UDDI and SOAP.
- Worked in wide-area network to maintain all the device related data onto MYSQL database.
- Experienced in RDBMS such as Oracle, Cassandra, MySQL, and IBM DB2 databases. Used NoSQL DB database MongoDB for proof of concept and having experience in create a Stored Procedures and having experience in Remote Procedure call (RPC) and Redis.
- Used RabbitMQ message broker to route messages to the clients across the cloud network.
- Experience in writing complex PL/SQL queries using joins, Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, Cursors, and indexes in Data Access Layer.
- Involved in identifying and implementation of different J2EE design patterns like Service Locator, Business Delegate, and DAO.
- Collaborated with testers and developers and prepared test plans for producing high quality software applications.
- Experience in using JUnit and build tools such as MAVEN. Worked on Log4j for logging errors, messages and performance logs and SVN for version control.
- Deployed and tested the application in UNIX on IBM Web Logic Application Server.
- Gathered/analyzed functional requirements for the new phase in design.
- Worked on building high performant core java multi-threaded modules utilizing (thread pools, thread locals, re-entrant locks wait/notify, latches, deadlocks etc.).
- Developed front user interface modules using JSP .
- Contributed to architecting the framework according to the J2EE Design Patterns (Client tire, Middle tire, Business tire).
- Developed Use-case diagrams, class diagrams according to the UML standards.
- Developed both client and server-side functionality using Struts and J2EE technologies.
- Developed Action classes to delegate the request to the business models and Action Forms.
- Developed web application using Struts framework that uses Model View Controller (MVC) architecture with JSP as the view in the front end.
- Created XML files to provide Context and Hibernate Mapping for database persistence.
- Worked on WSDL’s files in SOAP web services.
- Involved in writing complex queries using PL/SQL to extract data from database and to delete the data and to reload the data on Oracle database.
- Developed functional test cases for Integration and Functional testing, regression testing using JUnit, and user acceptance testing.
- Used ANT as deployment tool to handle platform specific properties such as file separators and automating complicated repetitive tasks.
- Developed various scripts for Creation and deployment of the code package using WebLogic.
- Implemented the SQL queries for database interaction.
- Worked as support in production for various production issues.
Jr. Java Developer
- Developed the application based on MVC architecture.
- Captured all the functional and technical requirements of the Supply Chain Management System.
- Was involved in the preparation of the software requirements and design document (SRS & SDS)
- Adapted Java Design Patterns DAO, Value Objects and Session Facade to develop business components.
- Developed class diagrams and Sequence diagrams.
- Defined the detailed application and database design.
- Development of GUI for HTML and JSP Versions. Java Servlets were used as the common gateway interface between the client and server.
- Java Beans were used to handle business logic as a Model and Servlets to control the flow of application as Controller.
- Involved in collecting requirements from Business Users and Data Modeling and designing and developing Tools using: J2EE, Java, Servlets, EJB, and JSP
- Performed Unit Testing using JUnit.
- Provided a User Manual and User on the new system to ease them into the new system.