- Over 7+ years of experience in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) in design, development, implementation, deployment, testing and maintenance as per quality standards using Agile, waterfall and SCRUM methodologies.
- Experience in implementing JAVA/J2EE design patterns such as MVC, Singleton, Factory, Session Façade and Delegate pattern. Spring, Servlets, JMS, JSF My Faces, Rich Faces, Prime Faces and Ice Faces, JPA, JAX B
- Expertise in client - side design and validations using HTML, DHTML, CSS, Java Script.
- Extensive experience in IT Industry Developing, Testing, Integrating, Implementing the web based applications and UI applications.
- Experience in various agile methodologies like Test Driven Development (TDD), SCRUM, and Pair Programming.
- Experience with Core Java fundamentals such as Multithreading, Collections, Generics and Annotations.
- Expertise in various open source frameworks like Spring Framework, Spring Security, Spring Integration, Java Server Faces (JSF), and Hibernate 3.0.
- Experience in Object oriented analysis, design/development methodologies, UML Use Cases, Sequence, Page Flow and Class Diagrams.
- Expertise in implementing and deploying SOAP Web Services and Restful Services, WSDL to develop dynamic server side web contents.
- Expertise in implementing client-server business applications using Microservices.
- Experience using Apache Tomcat, WebSphere Application Server, Web Logic, and JBoss servers.
- Experience of responsive web design (RWD) using CSS3 media queries and using Bootstrap framework.
- Experience on Core Java which includes Multi-Threading, JDBC.
- Good experience in implementing the concepts of OOP (Objective Oriented Programming) like Inheritance, polymorphism, Abstraction and Encapsulation.
- Development and maintenance of IBM ODM Project, debug and analyze logs for root cause for production issues and actively participate in the entire life cycle of developing ODM application using IBM ODM, Java, SOAP, REST Service
- Experience in using Log4J, Version Control using SVN, GIT and CVS.
- Extensive experience in working with different databases such as Oracle, IBM DB2, SQL Server, MySQL, PLSQL and writing Stored Procedures, Functions, Joins and Triggers for different Data Models.
- Worked with NoSql Databases like Mango DB.
- Proficient with software configuration / change control process and tools like Subversion, GIT, CVS, Clear Case, Clear Quest, Bugzilla and JIRA.
- Very Good understanding and Working Knowledge of Object Oriented Programming(OOPS), and Scala.
- Responsible for checking cross browser compatibility and hence worked on different browsers like Safari, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google chrome.
- Sound skill in Spring MVC architecture, design patterns, Collections Frameworks, Exceptions handling and multi-threading.
- Experience working as an individual contributor and as a team member coordinating with other team members.
Languages: C/C++, Java, SQL, PL/SQL, UML, J2EE, HTML, DHTML, XHTML, UML2.0
Java Technologies: Core Java, Java Server Pages, Servlets, JDBC, Java Beans, IBM BPM 9.0, Exception Handling, Multi-threading, String Builder, Event Handling, Swing Web Services, JSP, Struts, RMI, EJB3.0/2.1, Hibernate, Spring, Web Services, SOA, JMS, SAX and DOM Parsers, AJAX, JAXB2, MS Office
IDEs: Eclipse, Net Beans, Red Hat Developer Studio, IntelliJ
Web/App. Servers: Web Logic, Web sphere, JBoss, Apache Tomcat, IIS
Tools: Maven, Ant, Visio, Log4j, JUnit
Operating systems: Windows, Mac OS, UNIX, Linux, Sun Solaris.
Databases: Oracle 8 / 9i / 10g/11g, HSQL, My Sql, MS SQL Server 7.0, DB2, MongoDB, Cassandra.
Design Patterns: MVC, Singleton, Business Delegate, Service Locator, Session Facade, DTO, DAO, Factory Pattern
Frameworks: Struts, Spring Dependency Injection, Spring MVC, Spring Core, Spring Context, Spring AOP, Spring DAO, Spring IOC, Spring JDBC, Spring with Hibernate, Hibernate, DWR, Log4j.
Version Control: Rational Clear Case, CVS, VSS, SVN, GitHub.
Methodologies: Agile Methodology(SCRUM), Waterfall
Operating Systems: Windows, Mac OS UNIX, Linux
Full Stack Java Developer
Confidential, Towson, MD
- Developed single page applications, components using Angular JS 2 directives, controllers, view and routing, service modules.
- Interacted with the business users for requirement gathering and was responsible for the Analysis, Design and Development of the System.
- Developed the JSPs required for service management and user management modules.
- Worked on spring framework to enhance the existing current application.
- Add the restful web services integration to the struts and Spring framework.
- Developed custom Angular JS directives to build custom reusable components to use across the application.
- Extensively used Angular UI for ng-grid and UI component.
- Creating Java, J2EE reusable business components and XML, XSL and XSD schema definitions.
- Used JUnit for Unit testing the application.
- Development issues/bugs are logged into JIRA tool.
- Worked in an agile work environment.
- Used Log4j for logging errors, messages and performance logs.
- Creating SOAP Web Services using WSDL to connect with external clients.
- Integrated backend REST/JSON API call in Angular JS UI.
- Developed MAVEN scripts to build and deploy the application onto Application Server and ran UNIX shell scripts and implemented auto deployment process. Used Maven as the build tool and is scheduled/triggered by Jenkins (build tool).
- Implemented the UI using Java Server Pages, HTML5 and CSS3.
- Implemented user and client-side validation using Java Scripts.
- Developed backend components using spring and involved in integration of various other frameworks.
- Used Maven as the building tool and involved in designing database schema changes and J2EE software upgrades to support new feature.
- Implemented Spring REST and SOAP web services to invoke backend/other systems for enhanced modules.
- Used Ajax, JSON with jQuery for request data and response processing.
- Use MySQL extensively by developing different tables and ran SQL queries on them.
Environment : Java 1.8, J2EE, Eclipse IDE, Java Script, XML, HTML5, XHTML, JSP, Spring3.1, DAO, JSP, Servlets, Hibernate 3.2, SOAP, Restful Webservices, Ajax,Junit, UNIX, Log4J, Json,CSS3,Maven,Ant, Oracle 10g,SQL,Unix and Windows.
Full Stack Java Developer
Confidential, Malvern, PA
- Worked with Scrum based Agile Methodology.
- Created User Stories in JIRA and followed Agile scrum development process.
- Experience in Microservices and Spring Boot application development.
- Used JUNIT for Unit testing, Log4J for logging and debugging purposes.
- Used Spring Security Authorization to secure user access.
- Developed Java classes for implementing Business logics using Spring (IoC), Spring (AOP).
- Implemented various complex PL/SQL queries.
- Interacted with Business Analysts to come up with better implementation designs for the application.
- Involved in bug fixes, enhancements and code refactoring.
- Written code in java, groovy and rat pack for cirrus micro services in order to have flexible call back, polling mechanisms between external micro services.
- Used Spring Boot which is radically faster in building cloud Microservices and develop spring based application with very less configuration.
- Coordinated with multiple teams to resolve various issues involved as part of big releases.
- Provided technical support for various key business releases.
- Creating S3 buckets and managing policies for S3 buckets and Utilized S3 bucket and Glacier for Archival storage and backup on AWS.
- Worked on the AWS Infra to build a script and which can be connected with various tools such as Cloud Formation and Terraform to build the infra inside of a AWS via code
- Experienced in automated deployment (Terraform, AWS Cloud Formation), and serverless architecture AWS lambda and AWS services.
- Used React JS for templating for faster compilation and developing reusable components.
- Created business objects and service classes to implement business logic.
- Involved in building the application which works on mainly Groovy grails, Html, Css, Rest services, Java script, Spring, Maven, Hibernate.
- Created various modules and components as per business requirement.
- Developed REST webservices for file import and payroll processing functionalities by consuming and producing the JSON data.
- Proven Front-End experience developing UI's using jQuery, HTML5, CSS3, Ajax, Angular JS,Angular 2.0
- Used SVN and migrated to GIT as the version control tool.
- Worked on the Web Services clients and WSDL generation. Integrated the clients with third party services in the other module of the application.
- Worked on reusable components from Angular 2 and implemented them based on the criteria.
- Used Hibernate in data access layer to access and update information in the database.
- Involved in requirements gathering and design of application workflows.
- Designed and developed applications with multi-threaded environment.
- Involved in WebSphere Performance tuning. Including configuration of thread pool, connection pooling parameters and distribution of load on the different servers.
- Developed Web Applications using RESTFUL web services plus Ajax and AngularJS
- Worked with testers in resolving defects in the application and was an integral part of the team.
- Developed and configured the beans using Spring and Hibernate framework.
- Extensively worked on J2EE Technologies to develop the project, Followed Spring MVC Framework for the development of the project.
Senior Java/UI Developer
Confidential, Pittsburg, PA
- Developed AngularJS functionality in the application to provide two-way binding to the system
- Developed single page applications using ng-route module in AngularJS.
- Extensive experience using Bootstrap for layout.
- Used React JS framework for developing the Single Page Application
- Used customized services and directives in AngularJS to develop dynamic and responsive webpages.
- Built the template, pulled agent information from JSON object and rendered it onto the widget.
- Used JQuery plug-ins for Drag-and-Drop, Widgets, Menus, User Interface and Forms
- Transferred part of the application from a Multipage application to a Single Page Application using Angular 2 to improve performance and user experience.
- Used Spring Batch to process data from Oracle to MongoDB.
- Debug the application using Firebug to traverse the documents and manipulated the Nodes using DOM and DOM Functions.
- Implemented page routing with the use of React-Router to create a Single Page Application (SPA) for quick, responsive pages and dynamic navigation through the menu.
- Developed SOAP and REST web services using Java, hibernate, JAX-WS, JAX-RS and JAXB
- Following Agile methodology (SCRUM) during development of the project and oversee the software development in Sprints by attending daily stand-ups.
- Implemented business logic using spring service layer and Spring DAO layer using Spring Framework.
- Configured spring declarative transaction manager and implemented transaction management in DAO layer.
- Created reusable Angular components, and services that are used across the frontend application.
- Worked on changing application from synchronous to asynchronous by using async and await
- Created angular feature modules to take advantage of lazy loading for better performance.
- Integrated spring and Hibernate, configured logging using log4j and developed exception handling for the application.
- Wrote Hibernate Criteria queries for data retrievals and have performed the ORM mappings to map java entities to database tables.
- Experience in Writing AWS Lambda functions using java as runtime.
- Used Ansible Playbooks to setup Continuous Delivery Pipeline. Deployed micro services, including provisioning AWS environments using Ansible Playbooks.
- Expert in Spring Boot which is radically faster in building cloud Microservices and develop Spring based applications with very less configuration.
- Provided upper management with reporting regarding PaaS, risk & change control provisioning & network support.
- Experienced in development and troubleshooting Web based and enterprise based applications on Windows, UNIX/shell, Linux, and groovy platforms.
- Experience in Microservices and Spring Boot application development.
- Designed and Developed server side components using Java, J2EE, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, SOAP, WSDL, and UDDI.
- Installing, configuring and administration of IBM ODM 8.x environment
- Used Spring IOC as Dependency Injection.
- Wrote Spring JMS message listeners to consume JMS messages coming from external applications using JMS Template.
- Worked on Microservices for Continuous Delivery environment using Docker and Jenkins
- Involved in the process of marshalling and unmarshalling using JAXB.
- Implement Persistence layer using Hibernate and writing SQL queries.
- Used Oracle 11g as a database in the backend.
- Developed UNIX scripts to run the file validations, automate file manipulation.
- Performed Unit testing using thru URLs, JUnit and also by making calls into the system.
- Used JSON for serializing structured data.
- Authenticating Users and to provide the security to RestFull web services using OAUTH 2.0.
- Configure and deploy the application on IBM WebSphere7.0 application server.
- Used GIT for version control and involved in writing the build scripts using Maven.
- Creating unit test strategy, preparing test environments and test cases.
- Prepared documentation for some of the recurring defects and resolutions and business comments for those defects.
Sr. Full Stack Developer
Confidential, Frankfort, KY
- Used the node.js MVC Frameworks in the development of the web applications.
- Building Web application using AngularJS for front-end and Node.js for building Server-side API’s.
- Created custom angular directives and filters for filtering the data that we display on the web page.
- Applied jQuery Validation Plugin to validate the user input and to improve user experience.
- Used Bootstrap and Media Queries in creating a responsive website across different size of screen, from cellphone to laptop.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, RESTful Web Services using AJAX, JSON.
- Extensively involved in the integration of the Front End web interface with the controller using Spring MVC.
- Creating AWS IAM roles for each and every developer and admins to enhance the security.
- Worked on creation of custom Docker container images, tagging and pushing the images.
- Used Kubernetes to deploy scale, load balance, and manage Docker containers with multiple namespace versions.
- Developed Spring MVC controllers, services and DAO's.
- Obtained experience in using Hibernate 3.0 framework to interact with Oracle database.
- Created POJO’s and DAOs for the database entities using Hibernate Annotation mapping.
- IBM Tivoli System Storage Business Continuity Solutions
- IBM Optim manages data through every lifecycle stage
- Extensively used Spring MVC for servlet configurations both during application Development and Test.
- Developed REST services using Jersey implementation.
- Implementing systems components or systems using relevant technologies and methodologies.
- Used Subversion (SVN) for change management and used Maven based POM to facilitate build management.
- Involved in creating JUnit based unit test cases using Mockito as the mocking framework for the objects under test.
- Involved in working with the QA to assist in writing test code and debugging the defects in the application.
- Involved in technical mentoring, production system support and customizing solutions.
Full Stack Developer
Confidential, River woods, IL
- Involved in designing & implementing the application using industry standard design patterns such as Singleton, DAO, Front Controller, Service Locator, Business Delegate, Façade & Data Access Object for better maintenance of code & re-usability.
- Involved in all the phases of SDLC including Requirements Collection, Design & Analysis of the Customer Specifications, Development and Customization of the Application.
- Developed the web layer using Spring MVC framework.
- Developed SQL Server Database Tables used to store real-time data from multiple Client Workstations using a data portal with data flow control and crosscheck filters
- Integrated SPRING and Hibernate to develop the business layer which serves the data required for JSF beans.
- Involved in Requirements analysis and implementing new change requests and worked on multiple production issues for Operational Risk Management of IBM OpenPages GRC Application.
- Used Spring Batch to build the POJO-based development approach of the Spring Framework.
- Wrote the DAO’s to access the database using JDBC calls and created aspects using Spring AOP annotation approach.
- Worked with CSS background, CSS Layouts, CSS positioning, CSS text, CSS border, CSS margin, CSS padding, Pseudo elements and CSS behaviors.
- Writing service methods and SQL queries to interact with the Oracle DBMS and writing test cases using JUnit Frames and also in Mango DB.
- Successfully handled JSON/XML data and carried out JSON/XML parsing for form submissions and DOM manipulation.
- Developed Stored Procedures and Triggers on Oracle Database.
- Developing Web services using RESTful and SOAP frameworks.
- Designed and developed direct live interfaces to handle multiple systems within the Discover to subscribe the data in real-time.
- Used CSS Blueprint to create grids and adopt cross browser interactive features and to make the web pages more.
- Used detailed wireframes and developed Mock-up designs as per the requirements of Business.
- Used JUnit framework for unit testing of application and Log4j to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions.
- Converted wireframes in templates including creation of brand identity, web site header, menu, information containers, grid styles, navigation, forms, buttons, icons, images, User components and application widgets creation with suitable color schemes.
- Involved in design, development and implementation phases of SDLC
- Implemented the design patterns DAO, Service Locator and Business Delegate.
- Developed complete Web tier of the application using Struts Framework.
- Developed Struts Action classes and interceptors as part of the Struts Framework.
- Developed the Front end of the application using JSP and Struts tags.
- Created Web.xml, Struts-config.xml, Validation.xml files to integrate all the components in the Struts framework.
- Administration and maintenance of WebSphere Servers and automation of scripts using Jython and UNIX Shell Scripting.
- Developed the JSP, Java Beans using Struts Components and Self-Validating Components with efficient use Struts Tag Libraries
- Worked with XML, XSD, XSLT for building up and transforming the xml files
- Performed unit testing by writing test cases using JUnit
- Created executable Business Process Models using IBM Rational System Architect (RSA) with its Department of Defense Architecture Framework (DoDAF) to generate reports mandated by funding organizations.
- Used on SAX parser to read XML files
- Worked extensively with Eclipse.
- Performed logging using Log4j
- Integrated part of web layer of the application based on Struts into Spring using ContextLoaderPlugin while integration of the web layer into spring framework.
- Designed the UML class diagrams and sequence diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Developed stored procedures and Triggers using PL/SQL to access the database.
- Incorporated new methods into existing service business components
- Developed ANT scripts that checkout code from CVS repository and build EAR files
Environment: Java 1.5, J2EE 1.4 (Servlets, JSP, JSTL), Struts, MDB, JMS, Rational Rose, XML, XSLT, Oracle 9i, CVS, ANT, Log4j, Web logic and Eclipse.