- I have an established track record of software development and delivery of applications on the cloud with technical leadership to the team.
- Sun Certified Programmer with over 14+ years of programming experience in software development using Java/Python/JS with focus on cloud and rest api / web development.
- Acted as the Team lead in several projects to provide technical leadership.
- MongoDb certified Developer with in - depth experience of no sql databases.
- Expertise in designing/architecting and developing end to end solutions and product using different languages and frameworks and deploy them on cloud.
- Worked on architecting the end to end solution.
- Consulting client in process improvement and implementation.
JS UI Frame works: AngularJs, Bootstrap, Yahoo UI, ExtJs, Google Web ToolKit, jQuery
Java UI Frame works: Apache Wicket, Apache Struts, Apache JSF, Servlet JSP
Other Frame Works: Spring, Hibernate, EJB, iBatis, JMS, liquibase
Servers: Node Js, Jboss, Apache Tomcat, Wamp, Jetty
Databases: MongoDB, MySQL, Oracle
Collaboration Tool: Atlassian Confluence, Bugzilla
Agile Tools: Mingle, Rally, Jira Green Hopper
Wire Framing Tool: Balsamic Mock
Version Control: GIT, SVN
- Leadership to development team
- Design Pattern implementation to optimize code base
- MongoDb expertise
- Full stack developer
Senior Software Engineer
Confidential, Seattle, WA
- As a Senior Developer, I am responsible to design and develop features for cloud identity product and help junior devs with technical support.
- Implement an important PCI compliance feature called “password blacklist” on AWS cloud.
- Initiative to migrate current rest api on AWS cloud as micro services.
- Handled end-to-end delivery of “Phone pin” feature for customer identity.
- Created several python script to update data and do automation.
- Architected and finished initial development of full stack application called “platform monitoring tool” using jHipster (Java stack).
Technologies: Java, Python, Groovy, Docker, Restful APIs, AngularJs, Spring Boot, Hibernate, Jenkins, jHipster
Senior Principle Engineer
Confidential, Sunnyvale, CA
- Design and Development of software features.
- Technical guidance to the team.
- Responsible for software delivery.
Confidential, Austin, TX
- Played the Team lead role by doing hands-on coding and leading team with technical guidance, training and resolving technical issues.
- Responsible to manage the delivery of EDC (Extended Delivery Center) of 10+ resources.
- Architected the messaging framework for VDC, application and list view of SPoG.
- Worked well under pressure and consistently meets deadlines and targets as Individual Contributor and Technical Lead for the Admin module Team.
Technologies: Java, JSF, JMS, JaxB, JBoss, EJB, GIT, iBatis, Hibernate, Spring, Junit, Restful Services, MySql
- Worked on Dairy Management System