- 8+ years of Experience in Capital markets Domain facilitating Cutting - Edge Engineering solutions with a wide range of Applications and Technology.
- Having 3+years of experience in developing Enterprise Applications using technologies Java / J2EE, Spring, Struts and Hibernate, JPA and Oracle-PL/SQL as Backend technology.
- 2.5+ years’ experience with Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA), Spring 3.0-5.0.Spring MVC, XML,Struts, Ant, Maven, Hibernate, JPA and writing and testing REST Web services using Spring Boot, Spring MVC, POSTMAN.
- 3+ years’ experience on Core Java technologies as multithreading, Socket Programming, JAVA -Swing Application Development, handling Large Datasets framework as Collection- Arraylist, hashmap, linkedlist, queue, deque, etc.
- 3+ years’ experience in Client / Server and application development using JAVA, J2EE technologies.
- 3+ years’ experience in version control using SVN, MKS and web-Servers Tomcat, JBoss servers.
- 4+ Experience on Relational Database Systems like Oracle 9i/11g and strong exposure to PL/SQL programming.
- 2.5+ years of Experience in Business Intelligence project for Developing Jasper soft Reports using I report Designer- 5.6.0 and TIBCO Jasper soft Studio 6.6.
- Expertise in creating Complex Excel Formula Oriented Jasper reports involving usage of Sub Reports, creating CROSS TABS, Pie charts, User Interactive that can be further downloaded in Excel/PDFs as per the coded in JRXML.
- Usage of Scriptlets,Jasper Reports Library and Embedding the Jasper reports within Java application for generating Dynamic content, Complex Business logics and calculations used in Business reports.
- Developed around 250+ Jasper reports that were critical to business from the legacy applications such as Actuate.
- Experience with working in an agile development environment, including managing work through RTC, JIRA, and Confluence technologies.
- Good understanding of Algorithms, Data Structures and Design Patterns.
- Hands on experience in using Eclipse, JBoss Developer Studio and Toad.
- Proven ability to multitask and leverage full-stack knowledge by working with multiple technologies as Java Application Developer, Java-Jasper soft - Report Developer, Database Developer, Data warehouse- ETL Developer.
- Extensive Exposure for working in large system architecture involving maintenance and enhancements, deployments of web-based Business Solutions.
- Expertise on Database Developer tools and Language such as Oracle 9i, Oracle11g, - SQL Developer, Sybase-IQ, and Toad, Squirrel.
- Worked on Microsoft Visual Studio Application Development tool kit, ASP.net, C#.net since supported the applications, as per project requirement worked on Visual Studio IDE, IIS server for Deployment of Web apps, and maintenance and enhancements activities for the applications based on Asp.Net, C #having AIC framework 3.5.xx-4.0.xx.TFS (Team foundation server 2012) Repository Management, SVN.
- Spark Familiar with Android programming, J-PYTHON, Amazon web services (AWS).
Database/Data Management: Spring 3.0, 4.5, 5.0, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Oracle 9i, Oracle 11g, PL/SQL, Sybase IQ/ASE, Jasper soft Report - I Report Designer.
Confidential, Quincy, MA
Senior Java Developer
- As a Java Backend Developer worked on Confidential ’s house applications FRO/ESP web applications are based on Spring framework, Spring MVC, for enhancement and maintenance activities, writing Rest controllers, Business services needed for supporting the user requirement.
- Currently working on development of Rest webapi needed for trading purpose using Rapid application development methodology using spring boot (STS).
- Worked upon Modifications/updating Front End for Java web API using Angular JS 2.0, HTML 5.0. Support.
- Involved in Migration and upgrading activities for Spring 3.0 to 5.0, Hibernates JPA ORM configurations, patches for bug fixing.
- Responsibilities included modifying and enhancing web services, Testing of Web services using POSTMAN, completing set of unit testing (J-Unit test cases), creating and deploying application built from Jenkins through SVN repository (From UAT to Production).
- Involved in Functional Testing.
- Responsible for coding of DAO Classes using Struts with hibernate, implementing Business logic, responsible for coding POJO Classes, developing Hibernate Configuration files for Oracle.
- As a Java Developer, supported conversion of legacy applications built in PowerBuilder, VB scripts, Actuate, ASP.net, to new ERP platform (Java-Jasper soft server). ERP platform consisted of web services for retrieving the data from multiple sources as RDM, Oberon etc.
- There were complex Actuate reports/ Excel Formula oriented reports used by business such as Accruals and Amortization, Cash Reports, Transaction Reports, Quarterly/Annual Valuation reports, Holding Reports, Corporate Action Report, Profit and Loss Reports, Commission Reports. Migrated a set of 100+ reports from Actuate to Jasper soft (ERP) server retrieving data from many databases such as Sybase - IQ and any other sources.
- As Senior Java Developer assisted AGILE team of 2 resources offshore location and 1 onsite. As an onsite-coordinator, provided supported leads by properly formulating estimates and analyzing business requirements.
Confidential, Kansas City, MO
- Significant experience & demonstrated proficiency in all aspects of database programming on Oracle SQL/PLSQL and/or related technologies that encapsulate SQL, including Cursors, Ref-cursors, Procedures, Functions and Packages, Oracle Supplied Packages, Collections, Partitioned Tables, Triggers, Table Indexing, Constraints, Indexes, Privileges, Roles, Creating Schemas, tables, User Profiles, anonymous blocks, directories, sequences, synonyms.
- 2+ Experience on SYBASE Database, SYBASE-IQ, Creating temporary tables, procedures, tuning.
- Oracle- Created logical and physical Database Design, data structures, Data Modeling, Schema Design
- Applied Database Tuning and Optimization, Normalization in the new database design.
- Tuned SQL queries using EXPLAIN PLAN, Hints and SQL*Plus Auto trace report for query optimization.
- Used SQL*Loader, Import/Export, UTL FILE, DBMS XMLQUERY, DBMS PIPE and other Oracle built-in packages.
- As an Oracle/PLSQL Database Developer, creating/modifying complex stored procedures per user requirements following Agile based methodology. Performing unit testing and deploy code after QA business testing signoff to the UAT and Production.
- Optimizing stored procedure performance, Implementing Optimization techniques/query performance tuning using DBMS Trace, Partitioning. Usage of PRAGMA AUTONOMOUS TRANSACTIONS for Stored procedures, anonymous blocks, triggers, functions.
- Writing /Modifying UNIX Shell Scripts/Auto-Sys Jobs hosted on UNIX server to capture trading data from record keeping system and loaded to data warehouse application. Creating/modifying jobs for auto scheduling based on SLA, updating sources, completing modifications for trading data to be captured from source systems.
- Implementation of Business Functionality for Triggering Custom Business Reports based on Source system notification and creating Database Trigger events, Sequences for Reports/Extracts, Interactive Views.
- As tech lead and senior database developer, managing an agile team of 4 resources offshore and 2 resources onsite. Maintaining harmony among team members, team/project coordination, and providing extended support as needed.
- Developed a working tool with Java User Interface connected to Oracle database used by end user and clients to compare complex reports generated before and after code deployment, providing discrepancy data set generated by Java, Apache POI and Unix scripts.
ASP.NET/ C# and Database Developer
- Completed enhancements and maintenance of middle office applications used by Confidential company. The company invests a part of amount from clients in fixed income and equity. Pricing application involves pricing all fixed income and equity securities retrieving from the vendors such as IDC, Muller etc. Performance application is used to measure the performance of investments .Maxims - the primary accounting system, accounting for most of securities like Fixed Income, Derivative etc.
- As a Database Developer, supported creating /modifying complex stored procedures for increasing the performance using INDEX/Partitions, capturing the Business requirements.
- The Performance Web-application was a data warehouse application of performance data (quarterly/yearly/monthly). Autosys PLSQL based UNIX jobs were scheduled to run daily/weekly to retrieve data from different upstream sources to data warehouse. Created/modified UNIX shell scripts after analyzing Abends through TIVOLI scheduler and provided a solution to fix issues, checking logs from server and creating SQL queries.
- The web-application was built in ASP.net, C# (AIC framework). Worked on application enhancements/maintenance, publishing code from testing environment via Visual Studio Team Foundation server to Production environment.