- 5+ years of IT experience in software development. Over 4 Years of experience in Android UX application development using Android SDK As well as 3 years of experience in java development and Spring boot
- Skilled in developing APIs for middle ware Framework modules for mobile platforms using C and C++.
- One year experience on Ethical Hacking
- Experienced of working on Android platform and customizing it as per requirements.
- Undertaken full life cycle of Android Application Development which includes testing on device and simulator as well.
- Exceptional knowledge in Test driven development. It ’ s easy to testing our code step by step while using TDD
- Very good understanding of Android Back - end, UI guidelines and layouts.
- Experience in Architecture Design, development and Implementation, Troubleshooting and Debugging, Testing of Software Applications
- Expertise in developing apps using SQLite, Java, XML Google Maps API and GPS location Data
- Excellent knowledge and working experience in Android SDK, Android Studio, Eclipse IDE, Application Stack and Android Architecture.
- Experience in Bluetooth and Wi-Fi with Android devices
- Extensively worked on memory leaks, push notifications, content providers, multiple screen support, data offline usage, accounts and sync on Android.
- Experience in Android Debugging tools such as Monitor, DDMS, ADB, Trace, Log cat and Eclipse ADT tools.
- Working experience in large amounts of complex data on the application development side.
- Excellent knowledge of networking, caching of local data and multitasking on Android.
- Expertise in developing apps using SQLite, Java, XML, Google Maps API and GPS Location Data.
- Working experience in architecture design skills proved by complex applications designed from scratch.
- Excellent knowledge and working experience in Android SDK, Java SDK Eclipse IDE, Application Stack and Android Architecture Focused on synchronous and asynchronous concurrency models, background processing with AsyncTasks and Services, IPC, AIDL, Storage and retrieval of structured data, fragments and broadcast receivers
- Exceptional knowledge in Object Oriented programming
- And I also developing the apps using Java JNI and C++ Native services
- Working experience in prototyping and Interface design
- Working experience in wireframes and mockups we are using these functionalities to show navigation and main buttons and columns, we can placing the different elements.
- Active experience in developing Android Applications using Core Java and Android APIs (Animation and Graphics, Data Storage, Multimedia, Connectivity, Location and Sensors).
- Working knowledge of graphic design and handling various kinds of media using Photoshop, Illustrator, and Dreamweaver.
- Extensively worked on every stage of application development right from collecting requirements, providing guidelines for design, creating application architecture, implementation that includes various stages in development, QA, code signing and releasing to Market.
- Knowledge of Android UI Design best practices, including: Resolution independent applications, Designing and implementing effective navigation, UI components in practical layout to maximize ease of use and organize data efficiently, Themes and styles to match application atmosphere
- Working experience in Android/Material design principles
- Expertise in using Design patterns and object oriented methodologies to design software for mobile phones.
- A valued team member with strong written communication, verbal communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Responsible, efficient, cooperative and eager to learn new technology.
Markup Language: HTML/CSS, HTML5, XML
Development Tools: Android Studio,Eclipse Phone Gap, Photoshop, Sublime Text, Test driven development, Git, Jira
Databases: SQLite, MySQL, Oracle
Frameworks: Java Development Kit (JDK), JQuery, Android SDK, Android NDK Java SDK, Java-JNI,C++ Native services, UI/UX, Android API s
Web Servers: Tomcat 6.0 & Apache HTTP Server, WAMP, REST, SAON, RPC
Enterprise Technologies: Windows 98/2000/XP/VISTA/7, Microsoft Office Suite, Linux, Scanners, Desktop and Network Printers, Log Mein Central, GPMC, RDP, Internet Information Services, VMware, Ci0trix XenServer, Virtual box, Incode, Google Email.
Android Developer AND Java developer
- Development mobile web application for Android.
- I was worked for the application Omega
- Developed applications using a combination of Java with Android SDK and Android NDK.
- Publishing the application in production for all platforms (Android).
- Develop & design mobile banking client for J2ME & Android Models.
- Developed and integrated the applications using Enterprise Development and testing the applications with different frameworks.
- Developed and testing the programs using Prototyping tool and also we are built the applications.
- Developing new products, building multi-lingual websites, Android applications, and maintaining older code. Assisting and new developers and interns.
- Configured Struts, Hibernate framework with Spring MVC.
- Experience with parallel processing performance monitoring and tuning Oracle Advanced Queuing.
- Involved in the deployment of Web-Service End-Points using Apache CXF.
- Creation of REST Web Services for the management of data using Apache CXF (JAX-RS)
- Development of AJAX toolkit based applications using JSON.
- Consumed Web Services (WSDL, SOAP) from third party for authorizing payments to/from customers.
- Established a lightweight Scrum project management process and helped team meet sprint goals.
- Handled necessary Business logic in Servlets.
- Writing and Optimizing MySQL Queries and connect queries to PHP.
- Coded scripts to clean normalize, reformat data for loading into the ERP system using VB Script and Ruby scripts.
- Developed and implemented many Phone Gap and Titanium applications along with Java and Objective-C plug-ins for Android platforms.
- Implemented Presentation layer using JSP, Servlets, HTML.
- UI was developed in HTML5, CSS3 and Groovy Server Pages (GSP).
- Design and development of Web Pages using PHP, JQuery, JQuery Mobile, Ajax.
- Developing web application with Backbone.js and PHP Code Igniter framework.
- Responsible for developing the Android UI layouts (Linear Layout, Relative Layout)
- Worked on services to provide in-park notifications and news about upcoming special events.
- Responsible for developing the user login screens and design the purchase tickets page for the
- Guest based on the Android Menu Navigation, Tabbed Navigation control and Action Bar Control.
- Enabled the application to use the Camera feature to add credit cards and to upload the Photos.
- Used Android Studio for development.
- Tested the app across different versions of Android and different android phones to assure quality and Performance.
- Developed rich UI for the application using List View, Scroll View, View Pager, and Navigation Drawer.
- Collaborated with web services team to execute the back-end support.
- Worked closely with the testing team.
- Worked on unit testing and version control tools like GIT and automation tools like Jenkins.
- Work closely with the web application development team to ensure proper integration between Mobile and Web application.
- Worked on debugging the application using Log cat, DDMS
Environments : Android SDK 3. 3, Android Studio, Android API's, Java 8, XML, JSON, HTML, CSS, SQLite, GPS service, Log cat, Notification, Shared Ps, Fragments , Android, HTML, CSS,, Node Js, Backbone.Js, Flash, Flex, Silver light, Action Script, Windows phone, Rest, JSON, Web Services,.
Java with Android Developer
- Involved in the requirement analysis and design phases to comprehend all technical assessments, and to participate in implementation with minimal errors.
- Developed Micro services and REST API using Spring Boot, Spring Cloud.
- Worked on designing the User Interface by coding in HTML5, AngularJS, bootstrap, CSS3 to create the SPA (Single Page Application).
- Developed Web API using NodeJS and hosted on multiple load balanced API instances .
- Implemented Object Oriented Programming, Java Collections API, SOA, design patterns, Multithreading and Network programming techniques
- Worked with Web services components JAX-RS services and worked with Restful Web services interact with external systems.
- Used Hibernate in data access layer to access and update information in the database.
- Done the design, development and testing phases of Software Development using AGILE methodology and Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Developed JUnit test cases with the data mocking by using Mockito for unit testing application classes.
Environment : Java 8, Angular JS 1.5, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, Spring Boot, AWS (S3, ESB, RDS, VPC, IAM), JAX-RS, Ajax4, J2EE, Log4j, JUNIT, Oracle SQL, Oracle 11g, Hibernate 3.x, GIT, HP Quality Center.
Java with Android Developer
- Involved in design and requirement meetings.
- Involved in UI design and development.
- Work closely with the web application development team to ensure proper integration between mobile application and web application.
- Understanding/Using EBay frameworks for Service calls invoke and parsing.
- Implemented various design patterns like Adapter, builder and factory pattern.
- Performed Unit testing on the various modules/functions to ensure that the output is as expected.
- Implemented material design concepts like Recycler view and Tool bar .
- Used Recycler views and Web views to display the lists using the simple adapters.
- Worked on linear, frame and relative layouts.
- Provided subsequent releases which included feature changes and bug fixes.
- Tested the application on various android devices.
Environment: Java, Android 3 .0 - 7.0, Android studio, Git,, XML,, JIRA
- Was associated in analysis, design, and development of Used Unified Modelling Language (UML). Created specifications which include Use Cases, Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams, and Activity Diagrams.
- Developed JSPs without the usage of java in it and used AJAX for asynchronous Server calls.
- Struts framework was used to build Presentation tier of the application, heavily used Struts Tag Libraries, Validators, and Tiles.
- Added tasks for website using core java.
- Developed the Hibernate entity classes using Annotations.
- Developed and designed this application using Struts Dispatch Action.
- Developed Stored Procedures, Triggers and Functions Keenly involved in fine-tuning of SQL queries, Stored Procedures, Triggers in Oracle 10g
- Use Ruby on Rails to create the system that tracks the complete patient care process.
- Used Maven for as a built tool
- Developed Java Web Service using WSDL, SOAP, UDDI
- Deployed the application on IBM WebSphere App Server
- Made Use of version control tools SVN, CVS and Build tool Log4j
Environment : Core Java, JDK1.6, JSP, struts 1.3.10, Hibernate 3.3, JSF 1.2, Oracle 10g, HTML, Java Script, CSS, JNDI, WebSphere 6.0, SVN, Ant, Log4j, AJAX, CVS, Eclipse 3.4