- Around 2 years of overall experience in IT as a Full stack Java Developer in designing and building large - scale enterprise applications using Object Oriented design principles.
- Experience in building enterprise applications using technologies such as Java 1.5/1.61.7/1.8 , J2EE (Servlets, JSP), Spring 3.0/4.0, Struts 1/2, Hibernate4.0, SOAP MDB's.
- Experience working on deployment, installation, configuration and issues with Web and Application Servers like Apache Tomcat 6/7/8, WebLogic 9/10/11/12, IBM WebSphere, JBOSS.
- Experience in build automation and project management tools like Maven to manage project builds, release and documentations.
- In-depth knowledge of SDLC methodologies like Waterfall, Rational Unified Process (RUP), Agile/SCRUM.
- Experience in working with large scale Hadoop environments build and support including Design, configuration, installation, performance tuning and monitoring. Excellent programming skills at high level abstraction using Java, Scala& SQL. Knowledge on Cassandra read and write paths, query and internal architecture.
- Experienced in developing event driven applications using Ajax, and XML. Experience in creating Docker images, Containers, push/pull and integrating with Spring Boot for running applications. Knowledge in performance tuning and maintenance of Cassandra Database. Proficient in using XML Suite of Technologies like XML, XSL, DTD, XML Schema and DOM Parsers.
- Working knowledge with cloud computing such as AWS EC2, and microservice container deployment in Docker.
- Familiar with Unix/Linux environment. Experience in migrating data from multiple relational databases to Cassandra and validated data.
- Used a Microservices architecture, with Spring Boot-based services interacting through a REST. Experience in using testing frameworks like Junit, TestNG. Experience working with version control management tools GitHub, and bug reporting tools like JIRA.
- Involved in designing application that execute on various browsers such as Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome using various debugging tools like Firebug/IE developer tools. Experienced in developing Test Plans and Test Cases for different types of software testing. Experience on creating Microservices with Spring Cloud, Spring Boot, Apache and REST web services.
- Experienced in Testing Methodologies, Designing Test Plans and Test Cases, Verifying and Validating various applications and Documentation based on standards for Software Development and effective implementation in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle.
Languages: Java, C, C++.
J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JSP, JSF, JSTL, JDBC, JMS, JAXB, JNDI, ODBC, JPA.
Frameworks: J2EE, Spring Web MVC, JSF, Spring Framework, EJB, TDD (JUnit, TestNG)
Databases: Oracle, DB2, MySQL, SQL Server.
Application/Web Servers: Apache Tomcat, JBoss, WebSphere, WebLogic.
Web Services: SOAP, Restful.
Built Tool: ANT, Maven.
IDEs: Eclipse, Net Beans.
Version Control Systems: SVN, CSS, GIT.
Logging tools: Log4J.
Operating Systems: Windows, Unix/Linux.
Confidential, Roanoke, VA
FullStack Java Developer
- Participated in daily scrum meetings, sprint planning, product backlogs.
- Implemented business layer using Core Java, Spring Beans using dependency injection, spring annotations, and Spring MVC components.
- Used Angular JS for synchronizing java applications and client side scripting.
- Created Spring MVC components like Dispatch servlets, configure Request mapping annotation controllers, view resolver components.
- Implemented Hibernate Inheritance strategies to map relation between tables and configured many-many relationship using Hibernate annotations.
- Designed and Developed Highly Concurrent Multithreaded SOA Integration components leveraging capabilities of WebSphere.
- Developed service components which are exposed as Web Services using restful Web Services, developed service components to consume Web Services.
- Created Restful Web service for updating customer data from sent from external systems.
- Worked on triggers and stored procedures on Oracle database.
- Worked on Eclipse IDE to write the code and integrate the application.
- Used GIT as Version Control.
- Wrote MS SQL queries to save the data and retrieve the data from database using spring mongo data repository.
- Used Maven tool to build, config, and packaged, deploy an application project.
- Developed Junit test cases to validate the REST services.
Confidential, Lexington, VA
Full Stack Java Developer (Intern)
- Designed the email blasts using Adobe software and then implemented them using HTML and Java script.
- Used Angular JS to create views to hook up models to the DOM and synchronize data with server
- Used different bootstrap components such as Navigation bar, Progression Bar and Dropdown Menus
- Built HTML5 and CSS 3 systems for controlling text display issues cross-platform and cross browser.
- Used Firebug and IE Developer Toolbar for debugging and browser compatibility.
- Used CSS Blueprint to create grids and adopt cross browser interactive features.
- Increased developer productivity by using efficient programming methodologies and local development.
- Handled all aspects of the web application including maintaining, testing, debugging, deploying and printing.
- Company creates applications that power the growth of enterprises
- MySQL, Express.js, Jquery, Sails.js
- Angular.js, React.js, Graphql, SQL
- PROJECTS, Node.js,Docker,
- Elastic search, log stash, kibana,
- 4Call System ideacom (VoIP calling system) - grafana, Jenkins, Teleport (ssh
- This application is VoIP calling and Tap alert system. analytics platform to analysis log and tap alert data, and daily build
- RabbitMQ, MQTT, GIT, GitLab CICD