- Extensive experience in Mean Stack (Mongo DB, Express JS, Angular JS, Node JS).
- Developed web applications and Restful web services and APIs using Python Flask, Django and PHP.
- Extensive experience using Loadash and underscore.js for node.js server side scripting.
- Used EcmaScript for client-side scripting and used for writing server applications using Node.js.
- Built out a new product line in EcmaScript using React, Redux and Rails.
- Exposure to new features and issues addressed in Angular 2.0
- Extensive experience in web design using CSS3, Twitter Bootstrap, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop.
- Expertise in React JS framework to develop the SPA.
- Experience in building isomorphic applications using React.js and Redux with GraphQL on server side.
- Designed icon fonts and SVG files from scratch for developers to use HONORS
- Advanced level skills in using Web Services technologies like UDDI, WSDL, and SOAP.
- Experience with Require JS, Ext JS, Backbone JS, Knockout JS and Underscore JS.
- Skilled in working with software tools like Dreamweaver and Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Good Understanding of Document Object Model (DOM) and DOM Functions.
- Proficient in using higher-level style syntaxes, LESS and SASS for advanced CSS features.
- Experienced with Gulp/Grunt task runner to manage projects and npm package manager to install dependencies in a project such as JQuery and Bootstrap.
- Extensive use of Node JS, Express JS, and Mongo DB along with Mongoose.JS to create server side applications.
- Experience in using both Java and J2EE design patterns.
- Strong experience in developing SaaS applications in AWS and Azure.
- Experienced in creating Restful Services with Spring MVC Framework and using HIBERNATE.
- Expert level skills in Java Multi-threaded/Concurrent Programming, Exception Handling, Servlets, JSP, PHP, Custom Tag Libraries, Java Script, AJAX, CSS, HTML, Struts, Spring, JSF, JPA, Enterprise Java Beans(EJB), JDBC, RMI, JNDI, XML, XSLT, JAXB, SYBASE 12.5/15.0, ORACLE 10g/11g/12c, WMQ Client and AMQ.
- Proficiency in web service applications both producing and consuming REST (JAX-RS) API. Strong understanding of SOAP(JAX-WS) based web services and WSDL.
- Experience in using Hibernate, MyBATIS as ORM tools for XML mappings and Java Objects.
- Experience in Oracle supplied packages, Dynamic SQL, Records and PL/SQL Tables.
- Experienced with messaging system like Kafka & JMS.
- Implemented of RESTful web services, Micro services and event driven architecture.
- Implementing, enhancing, maintaining and integrating SAAS (software-as-a-service) applications.
- Highly exposed to various databases like My SQL, SQL Server, MongoDB, and Postgresql.
- Experience in test-driven development (TDD), CI/CD and Simple Design Concepts.
- Extensive experience in writing JUnit test cases using selenium Web driver and experience in implementing data driven and keyword driven frameworks.
- Hands on experience using the version controls SVN, GIT and used JIRA for project management.
- Experience in Creating Store procedures and functions in Sql server to import data in to Elastic Search and converting relational data in to documents
- Experience in native android applications using Android Frameworks, Android SDK, OpenGL knowledge, Android NDK.
- Experience in creating Docker containers leveraging existing Linux Containers and AMI's in addition to creating Docker containers from scratch.
- Worked on AWS for continuous integration of files to the UI and worked for the backend development using Node.js and Mongo DB.
- Use of Amazon web services SNS, EC2, CloudWatch and DynamoDB.
- Experience in Software Development Life-Cycle (SDLC) preparing Requirement Specification documents, design documents, Test cases and Analysis, User documents and Technical Help documents.
- Participate in Agile delivery teams, conduct application analysis, development and modification, and provided design recommendations for developing and integrating programs per written specifications.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills. Self-starter, detail oriented, Research-oriented and customer focused.
Version Control: SVN, GIT,CVS, BitBucket.
Debugging Tools: Firebug, Chrome
Bug Tracking Tools: JIRA, Bugzilla, Mantis.
IDE &Tools: Eclipse, RSA/RAD (IBM), Jboss, PyCharm(STS), Sublime Text, Visual Studio.
Automation Tools: Grunt, Gulp, and Browserify, Webpack.
AWS: EC2, S3, SNS, CloudWatch, CloudFormation.
Database: MySQL, Pl/SQL (Oracle),MongoDB, MS SQL Server, MySQL.
Web/Application Server: IBM WebSphere, Apache Tomcat 7.0/6.0 / 5.0, Jboss, BEA Web logic.
Design Patterns: Singleton, MVC, Abstract Factory, Decorator Pattern, Iterator Pattern
Testing Tools: JUnit, Jasmine, Karma, Mocha, Jest.
Frameworks: Struts 1.x/2, JSF 2.x, Spring 4.x/3.x, MyBatis 2.x, Hibernate 3.x/4.x, Velocity and Selenium.
Adobe Applications: Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Photoshop Elements, Illustrator
Operating System: Windows, MAC OS, UNIX.
Confidential, Lincoln, NE
Java Full Stack developer
- Developed scalable applications using the MEAN (Mongo-DB + Express.JS + Angular.JS + Node.JS) stack.
- Creating cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant using AngularJS, ReactJS.
- Extensively worked in writing minimal code in building re-usable forms with their validations using React with Redux Architecture.
- Experienced with Spring Framework, Spring Boot, Hibernate, SQL Server, React.js.
- Used Media Queries to support devices like IOS, Android devices.
- Used AngularJS for building web-apps and is highly efficient with PHP framework as well as using Restful services.
- Used GO programming language to build Monolith server and Auth application.
- Experience in build, deploy and maintain a highly distributed content delivery platform on AWS.
- Designed and developed the Presentation layer using Angular 4 and Angular Material
- Used Angular 2 Boilerplate Arrow Functions to make code constructs easier to read.
- Experience with Git, Maven and AWS.
- Used Underscore.JS to route different endpoints, made services Restful and used to manipulate data in MySQL.
- Worked on token-based authentication (via JSON Web Tokens) with Angular 4 and Flask.
- Used CircleCI and Git for continuous integration and delivery.
- Involved in writing unit tests for the angular JS code using Mocha and Chai and written Jest cases for React code.
- Made the application responsive for iOS and Android platforms using media queries and flexible grid layouts.
- Used Angular 2's HTTP Client to Interact with Servers/backend and modularized the Application with NgModule.
- Designed, built, and deployed a multitude applications utilizing the AWS stack (EC2, R53, S3, RDS, DynamoDB, CloudWatch, and Cloud Formation).
- Designed UI patterns, UX patterns, GUI designs, page illustrations, and user conceptual designs, templates and banners using Adobe Photoshop CS5 and Adobe Illustrator CS5.
- Designed and developed Node.js Application using Single Page Application Architecture.
- Integrated with the back-end code (JSP) using JQUERY, JSON and AJAX to get and post the data to backend servers.
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using modular based architecture provided by Angular 2
- Used NodeJS, npm and Webpack to translate and combine all necessary JS, JSX, SASS and CSS.
- Worked on creating the Docker containers and Docker consoles for managing the application life cycle.
- Written application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AngularJS, JSON and XML.
- Used JSF framework in developing user interfaces using JSF UI Components, Validator.
- Used Test driven approach for developing the application and implemented the unit tests using Python Unit test framework.
- Used Typescript to develop applications with Angular 4 and Node JS.
- Developed real time tracking of class schedules using Node.js (socket.io based on socket technology, Express JS framework).
- Worked on package manager of NPM and bower for projects and set grunt tasks under Node.js environment.
- Integrated the front-end UI to the back end using Spring MVC framework and Spring Boot.
- Used Mongoose in developing Node.js and MongoDB applications.
- Handled all cross browser issues and made the web sites compatible with IE, Firefox, Safari, Opera and Netscape browsers.
- Designed and develoaped PL/SQL batches using JAVA with connectivity to Oracle for data maintenance and handling.
- Wrote and executed various MYSQL database queries from python using Python MySQL connector and MySQL DB package.
- Experience with relational and non-relational databases (e.g., MySQL or Cassandra, respectively)
- Used Grunt, Gulp and Webpack as task runners and orchestrators for the build process.
- Involved in complex JIRA workflows including project workflows, screen schemes, permission scheme and notification schemes in JIRA.
- Performing server-side development experience in Java using spring boot.
- Leverage AWS cloud based technologies allowing for centralized and remote data access.
- Utilizing Camel to integrate microservices with other microservices and RabbitMQ messaging exchanges.
- Utilizing Agile Methodologies (Scrum) to manage full life-cycle development of the project.
- Closely worked with business system analyst to understand the requirements to ensure that right set of UI modules been built.
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
Java Full Stack developer
- Built applications for scale using Angular JS, ReactJS and Redux.
- Experienced in Cloud computing including Amazon Web Services.
- Creating great mobile apps that integrate with cloud services.
- Developed in J2EE, Spring, Spring Boot, Cloud as Architect.
- Knowledge in using algorithms and data structures.
- Experienced developing apps with Apache Cordova.
- Experienced working and understanding of micro services architecture using API gateway.
- Build and maintained Web and Mobile applications using Cordova.
- Build microservices for the delivery of software products across the enterprise.
- Performed complex application design and programming activities with Java 8, Java 2EE, Java Spring, Spring Boot, Spring Batch, Node, Angular, and REST.
- Making sure that all components of web-page are Mobile-First and delivers the same performance and functionality across all devices and operating systems (Android, IOS and Windows).
- Experienced in test driven development, CI/CD processes and Micro services.
- Experienced utilizing tools in Microservices architecture applications using Spring Boot, Spring Data, and Spring Cloud configuration.
- Worked with backend programmers to troubleshoot Java Script related issues with front-end connectivity
- Implemented JQuery to improve the overall usability of the website interface.
- Experience with monitoring suites such as AppDynamics or other similar diagnostics tools.
- Involved in client side tooling and testing & development with Require JS, Twitter Bootstrap, HTML5, and ReactJS.
- Experienced in concepts using both SQL and NoSQL DBMS (e.g.: MySQL, MongoDB, Cassandra, Redis, etc…)
- Developed in functional programming languages like Scala, Haskell and Erlang.
- Developed multiple POCs to create an interface between Backend to Frontend by using MongoDB, Express.JS, AngularJS and Node.js.
- Experienced in planning, implementation, and growth of our customer's Amazon Web Services (AWS) foundational footprint.
- Developed complex, useable, attractive and cross-browser web interfaces that account for speed, file size, readability and accessibility.
- Experienced on technology stack which includes but not limited to XML, JSON, XSLT, XSDs, spring, Struts, MVC, Maven, ANT, Jenkins, Junit, JSF and Java/J2EE.
- Build best in class application software and services for SaaS technology Platform.
- Coordinate with other corporate resources to monitor the performance of the SaaS environments.
- Used Typescript to develop applications with AngularJS and used Grunt-ts to automatically compile Typescript.
- Support operation of event management, system upgrades, & incident management, provide architectural guidance as it relates to SaaS delivery.
- Design patterns, OO concepts and applications, refactoring and Software as a Service (SaaS) development.
- Implemented and tested the enterprise application with JQuery, Spring MVC.
- Created and maintained the framework and layout of each portal with Cascading Style Sheets.
- Made the Node.js EXPRESS Server consolidated with Socket.io to construct MVC framework from front-end side AngularJS to back-end MongoDB, so as to give broadcast service as well as chatting service.
- Developed unit test, site pages and assist implementation of client web site.
- Created and Implemented Restful Webservices to provide the interface to the various clients running on both Java and Non Java applications
- Performed troubleshooting, fixed and deployed many Python bug fixes of the two main applications that were a main source of data for both customers and internal customer service team.
- Involved in Enhancement of existing application utilizing JSP, Created HTML navigation menu that is role based menu items changes dynamically, derived from the database in the form of XML.
- Developed various screens for the front end using ReactJS and used various predefined components from NPM and Redux.
- Worked on AWS EC2, S3.
- Configure and monitor numerous MongoDB and NoSQL instances. MongoDB Schema Design using DB Ref, Manual Ref, Embedded Data Model Design.
- Created modules and applications written in Erlang/OTP to process massively concurrent requests from the client website and backend services.
- Involved in the development of backend Logics or data access logic using Oracle DB & JDBC.
- Utilized various JQUERY plugins to build Rich Internet Application (RIA) to make it look more intuitive.
- Used the Node.js and AngularJS MVC Frameworks in the development of the web applications.
- Used Ajax, JSON with JQuery for request data and response processing. Developed programs to port the XML data to database to make the website XML driven.
- Created the Angular.js app using Grunt, Bower and used Angular UI for component model.
- Designed the email blasts using Adobe software and then implemented them using HTML and JS.
- Involved in configuring the GIT repository and maintain the version control using GIT.
Confidential, Wilmington, DE
Java Full Stack developer
- Participated to gather and document client needs to the granularity and worked towards prototyping the same.
- Development on Web application using AngularJS, HTML5, CSS3.
- Implemented a multi-tier architectural approach - UI Layer, Application Layer, Domain (Service) and Entity (DAO) layer.
- Used Mobile Frameworks like ionic, Phone Gap, jQuery mobile, Kendo UI for IOS and Android Platforms.
- Used AngularJS, JSX, React.js and Node.js.
- Developed server side REST web services and called them from Angular controllers.
- Used RAD for visually designing, constructing, testing and deploying Web services, portals, and Java EE application.
- Implemented responsive web design using media queries and bootstrap.
- Experienced in Java, including Spring Boot/Spring MVC, Spring Data and REST Web Services.
- Worked on mobile environment. Good experience in Hybrid Operations using Ionic & Angular framework, Mobile Angular UI, Cordova and JQuery mobile.
- Experienced using the technologies to develop applications in Java, including Spring Framework, MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Data.
- Integrated Bootstrap CSS with SASS pre-processor.
- Created Single-Page applications using ReactJS for view in an MVC framework
- Used AngularJS for developing lightweight single page web applications and to achieve Synchronization.
- Used data tables, a table plugin for JQuery, to display the data in tables along with pagination.
- Designed the UX to quickly show working interactive web apps using user data that can then be adjusted, deleted and/or enhanced with new elements.
- Leverages knowledge of W3C standards, classical Model View Layer (MVC) architecture and cross-browser development techniques
- Developed native android applications.
- Utilized PyUnit, the Python unit test framework, for all Python applications.
- Migration of Java stack into Node.js stack
- Developed stored procedures, SQL, Triggers, Schemas, Tables, Synonyms and Views in Oracle.
- Used npm organizations to manage and monitor access to both new and pre-existing public and private packages through the use of teams.
- Worked on Draggable, Droppable and Resizable JQuery interactions.
- Used Bootstrap to show and hide classes for different and grid classes to create RWD.
Confidential, Hartford, CT
Java Full Stack developer
- Involved in analysis, design and development and testing phases of the application development using Agile Scrum methodology.
- Implemented entire application using Core java, java Collections and Spring MVC design framework.
- Designed and deployed XML files for Dispatcher Servlets, Application Context and Controllers to implement the Inversion of Control (IOC) module in spring.
- Designed and developed queries using SQL and named queries, criterion API’s and also Created one-to-one and one-to many relationship using Hibernate and created hibernate mapping files.
- Used RAD as the IDE and deployed the application on Web Sphere application server 8.0 version.
- Building and compiling the existing source code on the new environment. Analyzing the migration flexibility of existing source code on the new environment.
- Designed and developed Application based on Struts Framework using MVC design pattern.
- Used Log4j to provide central logging facility.
- Used Serena Dimensions for Source code version control.
- Design and Implemented SOAP Web Services to provide the interface to the various clients running on both Java and Non Java applications.
- Developed service layer under the guidance of Service Oriented Architecture SOA, published service as web services.
- Used Test driven methods to improve the code and find defects in the code.
- Involved in creating, modifying and updating database tables in DB2 using the tools like DB Visualizer.
- Involved in discussions with the testing teams to see the tasks accomplished meets the Acceptance Criteria of the product owners.
- Used TDD to run the tests and refactor code to pass the test.
- Participated in Retrospective meetings after every sprint to discuss about the overall ranking of the pervious sprint and to discuss about the drawbacks and scope for development.
- Used Lync notes to communicate with the team mates, schedule meeting, and share the workstation for same time screen sharing.
Environment: Java 1.6, DB2, JSP, Servlet, Rapid Application Developer, WebSphere Application Server 8.0, Spring 2.5 MVC, Spring boot, Hibernate, Jmeter,Struts 1.x, SOA, JUnit, TDD, DB Visualizer, SOAPUI 4.0.