- Over 5 years of experience in object - oriented programming, design and development of Multi-Tier distributed, Enterprise applications using Java and J2EE technologies with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Extensive experience in developing applications using JSP, JSF, Servlets, Apache Struts framework, EJB, JDBC, Spring, Ajax, XML, JUnit, Test Driven Development.
- Expert in Core Java with strong understanding of Garbage Collector, Collections, Multithreading, Exception handling, Lambdas, Functional Interfaces, Streams, etc.
- Well-versed in Springs and its modules,Spring Core,SpringIOC, Spring AOP, Spring MVC, Spring Security, Spring Batch programming, Spring JPA.
- Experiencein Spring Boot, Spring Microservice, and Netflix Eureka Server frameworks.
- Implemented the various services using microservices architecture in which the services work independently.
- Used a microservice architecture, with Spring Boot-based services interacting through a combination of REST and MQ to build, test and deploy identity microservices.
- Good Knowledge on deploying the microservices in Dev space of pivotal cloud foundry and to deploy in higher environment.
- Experience in SOAP based Web Services, REST Web Services, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, RMI, JNDI, and MVC.
- Proficient in various technologies like JMS, Log4J, and JUnit.
- Experienced in Amazon EC2 setting up instances, virtual private cloud (VPCs), and security groups.
- Setting up databasesin AWS using RDS, storage using S3 bucket and configuring instance backups to S3 bucket.
- Working experience of Relational DBMS like MySQL, Oracle SQL (PL/SQL), SQL Server (MS SQL).
- Used JMS to send and receive messages from the MQ and differentiated messages usingApache Active MQ and RabbitMQ.
- Extensive experience in Deploying, Configuration on Application & Web Servers such as IBM Web Sphere, Apache Tomcat, JBOSS, Jetty.
- Hands-on experience working with Version control tools like Git, Tortoise SVN.
- Good Work experience on variousIDE’s likeEclipse, Spring Tool suite, Net Beans, IntelliJ, and Visual Studio Code (VSC).
- Hands-on experience working with Continuous Integration (CI) build-automation tools such as Maven, SVN, CVS, Jenkins and Apache Ant.
- Expertise in tracking bugs and issues using JIRA.
- Good experience to setup, configure continuous build processes using Maven, Ant, Gradle.
- Comfortable working with Windows, MACoperating Systems.
Programming Languages: JAVA, J2EE, SQL, PL/SQL, C++
J2EE Technologies: EJB, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, JSF, JMS
Web Technologies: HTML, AngularJS, JQuery, XML, CSS, JSON, AJAX, Bootstrap
IDE: Eclipse, NetBeans, IntelliJ, Spring Tool Suite, Visual Studio Code
Application/WEB Servers: IBM WebSphere, JBoss, Apache Tomcat
Databases: Oracle, DB2, MySQL
XML Technologies: XML, DOM, JDOM, JAXB
SOAP, REST, JAXWS, JAX: RS
Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall
Application Frameworks: Spring (Dependency Injection, Spring MVC, Factory Pattern, Core, Spring Context, Spring DAO, Spring IOC, Spring JDBC, Spring Security, Spring Boot, Spring Batch)
ORM Frameworks: JPA, Spring JPA, DAO
Version Control: SVN (Apache Subversion), CVS, Git
Micro Services: Swagger, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Spring Micro Services, Spring boot, Netflix Eureka
Testing Tools/Others: JUnit, Mockito, Soap UI, Log4j and JIRA
Platforms: Windows, and MAC
Build Tools: ANT, Maven, Vagrant, Docker and Jenkins (CICD Tools)
Confidential, Omaha, NE
Java Full Stack Developer
- Worked as Software developer and team member, performed the roles of FullstackJava Developer.
- Position involves agile ceremonies like SprintPlanning which is conducted for every two weeks by product owner.
- Involves prioritizing backlogs, Daily Stand-up which is conducted by product owner every day involves beneficiary to answer what tasks were completed yesterday?What tasks are going to be done today?
- Iteration review which is conducted by product owner with beneficiary and stakeholder which involves showcase of the work.
- Retrospective which will be conduct in the future to review the development work done by beneficiary to get feedback from product owner, manager and stakeholders.
- Backend Development involves working on the business logic on the application and feeding and retrieving data from front end to backend.
- This involves creating databases in IBM Z.DB2 for z/OS which is used to store the data of the application, writing SQL queries, stored procedures, triggers to fetch, insert and to manipulate data.
- Working on NPM Packages and publish them to Nexus repositories, developing grunt task runner or application and involved into write test cases. Using Rest Client-POSTMAN to test REST API services.
- Frontend technologies are used to show web page content and adding dynamicfunctionalities for user interaction.
- Developing the User Interactive web pages in a professional manner by using web technologies like HTML, and CSS3 as per company standards.
- Using AngularJSMVC Framework in the development of the web application to bind the data/model that was retrieved from a database through services provided in a controller to the view using scope.
- Using built-in directives for the two-way data bindings and using $scope, $resource extensively in AngularJS.
- Involving in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services usingAJAX, JSON, XML, and AngularJS.
- Using AngularJS as framework to create a singlepageapplication(SPA) which can bind the data to specific views and synchronize data with server.
Environment: Agile Methodology, HTML, CSS, Angular JS, jQuery, Java script, Type script, Node JS, Java, RESTful API, IBM DB2 visualizer, AJAX, JSON, XML, POSTMAN, Swagger, Visual Studio Code, Junit, JIRA, IntelliJ, Git, BitBucket, Eclipse.
Confidential, Chesterfield, MO
- Involved in Requirements gathering, Analysis, Design, Development and Testing of application using AGILEmethodology(SCRUM)
- Implemented Micro Services based Cloud Architecture on AWS Platform and Cloud Foundry
- Designed Java Components and integrated using Spring framework with Hibernate Object/Relational persistencemechanism
- Involved in writing Spring Configuration XML, file that contains declarations and business classes are wired-up tothe frontend managed beans using Spring IOC pattern
- Implemented the application using Spring IOC, Spring MVC Framework, and Spring Batch and handled the securityusing Spring Security.
- Implementing or exposing the Micro services based on RESTful API utilizing Spring Boot with Spring MVC.
- Created web services using spring @Rest Controller to return JSON to the frontend.
- JSF (Java Server Faces) was used for to simplify development integration of user interfaces and the operation onthe values they (UI) hold
- Designed and developed DAO layer with Hibernate standards, to access data from SQLServer
- Created SQLServer logins and assigning roles and Authentication models as a part of Security
- Used multithreading in programming to improve overall performance using Singleton design pattern in HibernateUtility class
- Developed the persistence layer using HibernateFramework, created the POJO objects and mapped usingHibernate annotations and Transaction Management
- Involved in creating Mongo DB, collections and documents and developed Mongoose Schema objects to performCRUD operations
- Responsible for Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD) process implementation using Jenkinsalong with UNIX Shell scripts to automate routine jobs
- Development carried out under Eclipse Integrated Development Environment (IDE).
- Used MAVEN to define the dependencies and build the application and used JUnit for suite execution andAssertions
- Used JIRA for bug tracking, issue tracking and project management
- Used GIT as source control management giving a huge speed advantage on centralized systems that mustcommunicate with a server
Environment: Core Java, Multithreading, Agile Methodology, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, Angular JS,JQuery, AJAX, S3, Micro Services, Hibernate, Spring, RESTful API, SOA, JSON, SQLServer, SQL, Oracle, CRUD, CI, CD, Jenkins, JIRA, MAVEN, JUnit, UNIX, Eclipse, Log4J, GIT.
- Implementing the design patterns like Singleton,valueobjectpattern and Dataaccessobjects in the project.
- Involved in system design and development in core java using Collections,multithreading and exceptionhandling.
- Designed and developed the UI using HTML,CSS and JSP.
- Responsible for development of presentation layer using JSP and spring.
- Business logic was developed using Session beans and container managed persistence services via Hibernate.
- Involved in developing web services using SOAP (UDDI, WSDL), XML.
- Implemented MVC architecture using struts,JSP&EnterpriseJavaBeans.
- Involved in development of services-based architecture utilizing open source technologies like HibernateORM and SpringMVCFramework.
- Designed Stateless Session Beans fitting the requirement of the business and implemented its interfaces.
- Implemented Data Access Objects (DAOpattern) using JDBC.
- Developed batch programs to update and modify metadata of large number of documents in File-Net Repository using CEAPIs.
- Built, executed and maintained integration test harness, test script as assigned.
- Constantly evaluated the test automation strategy and approach to identify areas of improvement
- Involved in preparing Test plan and developed Test Cases, Test Scenarios manually
- Designed Asynchronous communication using Ajax.
- Worked on creating Packages, Stored Procedures & Functions in Oracle using PL/SQL. This clearly separates the Business Logic from the Backend access to the Database and the Front-End Presentation layer.
- Worked on creating a test harness using POJOs which would come along with the installer and test the services every time the installer would be run.