- Over 13+ years of industry experience in all aspects of the Software Life Cycle, including System Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Implementation with expertise in Amazon Web Services/AWS (Serverless, Lambda, Kinesis, EC2, DynamoDB, CloudFormation, CloudWatch etc.)
- Proven experience as AWS Architect / Cloud Engineer, Information Systems, Software Engineer, Automation Architect, Linux, UNIX Administration.
- Architected and involved in many applications into AWS Cloud.
- Involved in creating of different JSON files to build Linux and windows AWS Instances
- Continuous Integration workflows and pipelines to AWS to provide PaaS.
- Strong expertise in Cloud Architecture using AWS and Open Stack for IaaS, PaaS, SaaS solution.
- Hands on Experience in Design, implement, and maintain highly available infrastructure on AWS.
- Experience in automating deployment, scaling and management of Container.
- Hands on Experience in Automation tools - Ansible, CICD - Jenkins, Python, Cloud Formation, Terraform.
- Hands on Experience in Mongo DB - NOSQL Development, Administration and Servers Cluster Setup.
- Having Hands on Experience in AWS Cloud Environment setup and deployments (EC2, Cloud Watch, Route 53, ELB, S3, ECS, RDS)
- Strong Experience in Building Middleware Integration Layers in between SAP and Non-SAP Systems using SAP JCO and Mule ESB.
- Strong Application Integration experience using Mule ESB with Connectors, transformations, Validation, Routing, Caching Strategies, Exception Handling Strategies, Performance tuning, API Kit, RAML, Cloud Deployments.
- Design and Development of RESTful / SOAP web services in Mule ESB based on SOA architecture.
- Had an extensive experience in using Mule ESB Data Base Connector, SAP Connector, File Connector, FTP Connector, Sales force Connector, Transformers, Scope, Flows, Sub-Flows, Flow Controls, Variables, Http Connector, Exception Strategies, Caching, AWS SQS, AWS SNS.
- Expertise in designing and developing applications using BPEL, Mediator, Human task, Business Rules, OSB, ODI, and technologies including Core java, J2EE, Web Services, JAX-RS, JAX-WS, JMS, EJB, JDBC, Hibernate, XML, JSON, XSLT, JAXB, X Query, X Path, Dev Ops, AWS and SAP Mobility.
- Experience in building facts, Aggregates and dimension from Oracle Retail to Data warehouse using ODI.
- Experienced in Unit Testing and generating of Test cases for web applications.
- Expertise in working with cloud services like AWS and NoSQL databases like Cassandra, Mongo.
- Experience with unit testing the applications using Junit and JMeter.
- Experience programming in the JBOSS Enterprise SOA environment including JBOSS Workflow and Drools Business Rules engine.
- Involved in building and deploying Apache ANT/ MAVEN scripts for deployment and customizing WAR/ JAR file management for web applications.
- Well experienced in using JUnit for performing unit-testing framework.
Programming Languages: Java/J2EE(JSP, Servlets, JB C, JMS, JAX, EJ ), C, PL/SQL
Framework: Spring, Spring oot, Spring REST, Spring Integraton for Orchestraton/Choreography, Spring MVC, Spring Bata, Spring Web
Services, JAX: WS web service, RESTful web service(JAX-RS), StrutsHibernate, Apache AXIS2, Junit, Mockito, Power Mock
Web/Applicaton Servers: Spring boot Embedded Tomcat, Web Sphere 7, Web Sphere Process Server 8.5, WebLogic 10 & 12, Jboss, Tomcat 8
AWS Cloud: EC2, EBS, S3, EFS, ELB, Route53, Cloud Front, RDS, VPC, Auto Scaling, Storage Gateways, SNS and SQS
Operating System: Linux, Unix and Windows
Databases: Oracle 11g, MySQL 5/6, Postgresql, IBM DB2, MongoDB 3.x, DynamoDB
J2SE/J2EE Technologies: Java, J2EE, RMI, Sockets, JDBC, Servlets, JSP, JMS, Java Beans, JSTL, Jakarta Struts, JSF, EJB, Spring, Hibernate, JTA, JNDI, JPA, JMS.
IDEs and Tools: Eclipse, MyEclipse, NetBeans 8.x, IntelliJ 15.x, STS, Brackets, Sublime Text.
Confidential, Dover, NH
Java / AWS/ Architect
- Worked on working prototypes to demonstrate various features and functionality of various AWS technologies for data ingestion pipeline.
- Evaluated various AWS services like Step Functions, Lambda, Managed Kafka, S3, CloudWatch, Apache Glue (ETL, Crawler) etc. for data lake ingestion pipeline.
- Evaluate and develop ETL process for various input file types (CSV, Json) into Parquet.
- Coded Ingestion pipeline using step functions, Lambda’s, SQS Queues, SNS Notifications, Glue ETL, Crawlers and Athena.
- Assist team in developingvarious step functions, Lambda’s, CFT’s, SNS Topics, SQS Queues, Glue crawlers for various types of data flow which includes Streaming, non-streaming, CSV, Json formats.
- Compress & encrypt files to adhere to security standards that all data must be encrypted in transit and at rest.
- Provide an interactive SQL interface, leveraging the AWS Athena Service, which will provide end users query-able access to "raw" data sets.
- Automatically log operational metadata.
Environment: Amazon IAM, CloudFormation, Step Function service, Lambda Functions, VPC, EC2, S3, CloudWatch, Glue ETL, GlueCrawlers, Managed Kafka, Git, Maven, java1.8, Eclipse, Jenkins, Cloud Forge, Bamboo.
Confidential, Irving, TX
Sr. Java Technical lead
- Developed Business objects in core Java in NetBeans IDE. The BOs are designed for implementation of specific business controls.
- Applied Spring MVC for web services in establishing communication among inter- communicating, distributed modules.
- Generated state and federal government specific report forms with layout design and template development with UML.
- Used Jasper report for the object oriented report development.
- Applied JSF for UI development.
- Worked on the servlet development on integration of new modules.
- Developed Business object for report handlers. These BOs are responsible for database transaction query according to the business process handler.
- Applied updates in to the database with Jquery.
- Managed Hibernate ORM for mapping of the objects to relational database in ORACLE or SQL server. Managed different phases of report generation and Java object development in subversion and in Clearcase for easier access and code control.
- Managed defect control with Debugging.
- Applied Web Methods for web services.
- Applied AJAX iframe work for new UI development. The UI modules are integrated into the CRM in phase wise development.
- UIs can handle requests that is processed through the BOs and in turn, generated reports on client specific request.
- Resolved issues of business flow control through defect analysis and reviews.
- Conducted internal and presentations to Magellan Operation group
- Applied RESTful web services for intermodule communication.
- Maintained Web Logic server codes and Hudson code controls and management.
- Applied iLOG for performance tuning.
- Used Apache camel for integration of modules, ioc for inversion control management.
- Developed and integrated UI in Java Script, AJAX, PHP, CSS style sheet, Java scripting.
- Maintained Maven, Subversion repositories for regular updates and project of deliverables in daily and weekly updates schema.
- Ant scripts are developed for production control.
- Applied JIRA work flow control to manage modularized workflows and updates.
- Implemented the plan for the rollover of this project to production floor.
Environment: JAVA core, JDK, Java Script, J2EE, NetBeans, JDBC, OOPS,UML, Business Object, Eclipse, NetBeans, JIRA, Spring MVC, IOC, CAMEL, Struts, Hibernate; JSON, JQuery, Rich Faces, Glass Fish, Sun Java Studio, Dojo, XML, XSLT, Cloud services,Java server, JBOSS, Web Logic, Soap, SOAPUI, Spring Batch, Spring Scheduler, REST ; Jasper Report, ILOG performance tuning, Image processing Oracle11g, SQL server, PL/SQL, UDB, SYBASE; Maven, Ant scripts, Subversion, Agile Scrum methodology, TDD, JUNIT, Unix, Windows.
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
- Architect and implemented highly scalable RESTful/SOAP API using Spring framework that connects downstream system.
- Senior team member responsible for delivering core architecture solution and complex components.
- Designed and configured Kafka with long poll to retrieve events generated by various devices.
- Coding new features, enhancements, based on Product Team requirements and priorities.
- Lead design and development of Operational Resource API’s for Admin and technicians which drastically improved the user experience by decreasing installation time.
- Configured and implemented Cluster Location Services, Account, Subscriber, and COPS APIs for various client teams.
- Ported data from Oracle DB to Cassandra using DataStax API’s.
- Developed Unit Test cases for the API's created using Junit and EasyMock framework.
- Collaborate and Point of Contact of Home Security products and Integration Services for other Confidential line of businesses, Customer Support applications and multiple Customer Facing applications/tools.
Environment: Java 1.8, REST SOA architecture, Cassandra 1.2,Kafka queue, Memcached 2.7.1, Websocket, Zoo Keeper, Splunk, Maven, JSON, Oracle 11g, Curl, JAX Web Services, Craft Database (titan), SAML, oAuth, Web Socket, Real-time Service to Service
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Designing, Developing and Deploying web based multi-tiered interfaces including user account and payment screens using Java, Hibernate and spring with Extensive use of Java Multi-Threading concepts.
- Extensive knowledge on spring modules like Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring IOC, Spring DAO, Spring AOP, Spring Batch.
- Used Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection Spring DI and Spring MVC for REST API, Spring Boot for Micro services and Spring Batch for running batch jobs.
- Responsible for writing J2EE compliant Java code for application development effort which involved working with JDBC, XML, Hibernate, EJB, Spring etc.
- Involved in SDLC Requirements gathering, Analysis, Design, Development and Testing of application using Agile Methodology (Scrum).
- Played a key role in developing the business layer and data management components of this web-based system over J2EE architecture.
- Involved in developing web pages using HTML5, CSS3, Angular JS, Query, AJAX, JSON, Bootstrap, and Node JS.
- Used Java Messaging Services (JMS) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information such as payment status report.
- Coordinate with all the teams for functional requirements and ensure compliance to all architecture standards.
- Configured routes in Apache Camel using XML for routing messages between end points.
- Design, Development, and Integration of new ColdFusion Modules
- Validating the Application by Deploying and testing on Jobs Server.
- Used Spring Tool Suite (STS) for application development.
- Implemented Business processes such as User Authentication using spring security.
- Implemented persistence layer using Hibernate that use the POJOs to represent the persistence database tuples. These POJOs are serialized Java Classes that would not have the business processes.
- Used Spring and Hibernate for implementing IOC, AOP and ORM for back end tiers.
- Developed Hibernate with Spring Integration as the data abstraction to interact with the database of MongoDB.
- Used Hibernate, object/relational-mapping (ORM) solution and technique of mapping data representation from MVC model to Oracle Relational data model with SQL-based schema
- Implemented the application using the concrete principles laid down by several design patterns such as MVC, Business Delegate, Session Facade, Adapter, Data Access Object, Singleton and Factory.
- Used GIT for version control across common source code used by developers.
- Used XML Web Services using SOAP to transfer the amount to transfer application that is remote and global to different financial institutions.
- Designed use case and class diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Used XML parser APIs such as JAXP (SAX) and JAXB in the web services request response data marshalling as well as un-marshalling process.
Environment: Java/J2EE, J2EE, JMS, JNDI, Oracle, HTML, XML, DOM, SAX, ANT, Rationale Rose, GIT, IBM Db2, Web Logic Server, Hibernate 4.2, Spring, Spring ORM, Spring Boot, Spring AOP, Spring IOC, Spring DAO, LOG4J, Rest, STS, Angular JS, Node JS
- Developed complete Business tier with Session beans.
- Implemented the database connectivity using JDBC
- Designed and developed application based on using MVC design pattern.
- Worked on both mobile's responsive web design and desktop pages.
- Created database tables and manipulated data using MySQL.
- Used JSON to store and access the data in a search pages.
- Developed modules to retrieve data using AJAX calls through jQuery method.
- Applied XML into transferring administration data to the back end.
- Validated the user input using jQuery validation plugin.
- Implemented a lightweight customizable jQuery plugin for styled appearance.
- Resolved Cross Browser Compatible Issues for different version of IE, Safari, Chrome, Firefox and Opera.
- Tested and debugged code using IE tester, Chrome Inspector, Firebug, Safari Web Inspector.
- Used Tortoise SVN as version control application to maintain the update.
- Involved in client requirement gathering, analysis & application design.
- Involved in the implementation of design using vital phases of the Software development life cycle (SDLC ) that includes Development, Testing, Implementation and Maintenance Support in WATER FALL methodology.
- Developed server side presentation layer using Struts MVC Framework.
- Developed Action classes, Action Forms and Struts Configuration file to handle required UI actions and JSPs for Views.
- Developed batch job using EJB scheduling and leveraged container managed transactions for highly transactions.
- Used various Core Java concepts such as Multi-Threading, Exception Handling, Collection APIs, Garbage collection s for dynamic memory allocation to implement various features and enhancements.
- Used JPA and JDBC in the persistence layer to persist the data to the DB2 database.
- Created and written SQL queries, tables, triggers, views and PL/SQL procedures to retrieve and persist the data to the database.
- Performance Tuning and Optimization with Java Performance Analysis Tool.
- Implemented JUnit test cases for Struts/Spring components.
- JUnit is used to perform the Unit Test Cases.
- Used Eclipse and worked on installing and configuring JBOSS.
- Made use of CVS for checkout and check in operations.
- Worked with production support team in debugging and fixing various production issues.