- Productive Software Engineer acknowledged for talents in precisely conceptualizing and directing the development and continuous refinement of advanced technology solutions to meet clients' needs
- Performance driven, highly accomplished, and a seasoned Sr Java developer and architect, with 14+ years of experience in software design & development, web application development and SEM/SEO functions.
- Well versed in Agile and Test - Driven Development (TDD) development practices and large-scale web application development
- Certified Pivotal Cloud Foundry Developer
- Experienced in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and publishing Web Services that include several components like WSDL, SOAP, RESTful, Axis and JAX-WS
- Developed Micro Services using Spring Boot, Restful, Spring Cloud and Pivotal Cloud Foundry
- Experience in Object Relational Mapping tool (ORM) experience with Hibernate, iBatis, JPA
- Experience in Design and Development of database systems using Relational Database Management Systems MS SQL Server, PostgreSQL and Oracle
- Good working knowledge of Amazon Web Services in developing applications which use cloud-based services.
- Worked on real time data integration using Kafka
- Proficiency in creating use case diagrams, class diagrams, sequence diagrams, Activity diagrams, component diagrams, Data Flow diagrams, ER-diagrams.
- Extensively worked on application security features Data Encryption/ Signature, XML Signature/Encryption, PKI (Public Key and Private Key), SAML 2.0, oAuth
- Expertise in client side designing and validations using Angular , JQuery , AJAX , and Java script
- Expertise in XML based technologies (XSD, DOM/SAX, JAXB, XPath and XSLT) and XOM API
- Experience in developing the applications using Application Servers like JBOSS, BEA WebLogic 10.x/9.x/8.x versions and Web servers like Apache Tomcat 7.0/6.0/5.X/4.X.
- Experience in using Continues Integration tools such as Jenkins,
- Good knowledge in version control system tools like CVS, SVN, Bitbucket
- Methodologies with mastery of J2EE toolsets such as Jasper Report, iReport, Toad, Log4j,
- Having good Knowledge in integration different LDAP Directory Servers like Sun One Directory, Microsoft Active Directory and Oracle Internet Directory (OID LDAP, OUD LDAP, AD LDAP) with SailPoint IdentityIQ Connectors
- Optimized performance of J2EE and database-based applications. Used Memory Analyzer (MAT) VisualVM, Yourkit profiler.
- Configured PMD, Findbugs and Checkstyle to improve quality of code. Sonar EMMA for code coverage.
- Configured Splunk for log analyzer
Java Technologies: Java, J2EE, Java Web Services JAX-WS and Restful, JDBC, JSP Custom Tags, JSTL, Servlets
Application Server: Web logic, JBoss, Tomcat
Databases: Oracle 11g, MySQL, Postgres SQL
Frameworks/API: JPA, Hibernate
Code Development Tools: Eclipse, IntelliJ
Frameworks: Spring, SpringBoot, Hibernate iReport
WebServices: SOAP, REST
Tools: TIBCO Designer
Front: end Angular Jquery, JSF
Messaging: Tibco Enterprise Messaging Service, JMS, RabitMQ, Kafka
Version Control: CVS, Subversion, Bitbucket, git
Operating System: Unix, windows, Linux
Confidential, Jersey City, NJ
- Analyze and define clients’ business strategy and determine system architecture requirements to achieve business goals
- Involved in full life cycle of the application development using Agile/SCRUM
- Member in Technical Solutions Team
- Implemented the Project structure based on Spring MVC pattern using spring boot.
- Developed microservices using Spring Boot and Spring Cloud
- Implemented Design Patterns - Singleton, Factory, Abstract Factory, Decorative and Business Delegate design patterns.
- Developed this application with the help of CI/CD tools like Jenkins
- Formulate strategic plans for component development to sustain future project objectives.
- Gather detailed business requirements and use cases, and translate technical specifications into product requirements.
- Create team strategies and establish project scopes of work; communicate project deliverable time frames and benchmarks to clients.
- Develop data architecture design to facilitate targeted customer analysis
- Suggest architectural improvements, design and integration solutions, and formulate methodologies to optimize object-oriented software and database development
- Prepare Architecture, Design documents based on Requirements using UML
- Analyze and come-up with any gaps in requirements as well as manage the requirements lifecycle
- Involved in preparing build plan, task allocation, review and tracking
- Developed Spring configuration to connect several user interfaces using Spring dependency injection and Wiring.
- Handled daily scrum meetings.
- Implemented Web Services Security by using Basic authentication.
- Developed role-based authentication and authorization using spring security
- Developed service methods to create SAML Assertions to integrate with third party vendors
- Developed RESTful web services using JAX-RS, Apache CXF and spring frameworks
- Used Agile practices and Test-Driven Development (TDD) techniques to provide reliable, working software early and often Coded
- Test Cases and created Mock Objects using Mockito and used Junit
- Used jQuery AngularJS as the development framework to build the UI modules
- Developing scripts for build, deployment, maintenance and related tasks using Jenkins, Maven.
- Used Jenkins for continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CD).
- Taken care the security vulnerabilities (XSS, SQL Injection, Formula Injection, CSRF, etc..) which was reported in Burp Suite
- Worked with testing teams to support UAT cycles used Quality Center (QC) for defect tracking.
- Key person in code management, branching and merging using Bitbucket
- Created message bus
Environment: Java, J2EE, RESTful Web services, Spring-WS, JAX-WS, JBOSS Server, Oracle, My SQL, Junit, Jersey, Spring, PCF, Maven, AngularJS, SAML, AWS, SOAPUI, Log4j, Bitbucket
Technical Lead Java/J2ee/SailPoint
Confidential, Houston TX
- Working as Identity and Access Management manager and coordinating between on-site and off shore teams
- Leading the Identity & Access Management (IAM) program Sailpoint IdentityIQ, solutions and processes. Working with business unit (BU) and corporate function (CF) managers to understand requirements, enterprise IT standards and other considerations that influence how IAM solutions and services should perform and operate
- Responsible for onboarding of HR authoritative and other applications into SailPoint IdentityIQ
- Responsible for extension of SailPoint IIQ schema to accommodate additional extended attributes.
- Responsible for design and building of connectors like Delimited, Active Directory, JDBC
- Responsible for coding SailPoint Rules for different type of s, for the Access Review cycle at Confidential like Manager, Entitlement Owner and Privileged User Access
- Gathered business requirements for myAccess (SailPoint IdentityIQ) 2015 project. Prepared both the Business Requirement Document and the Functional Requirements Document for:
- Migration of legacy applications from custom developed systems into myAccess.
- Enhancements with regard to functional account creation on various platforms like TopSecret, Active Directory (different domains), Enterprise Directory and AIX.
- Developed roles (build map, correlation rule, aggregation rules) using Java/J2ee
- Executing and ensuring the effectiveness of the IAM program for client's global IT environment.
- Integrating systems with in-house and third-party applications for provisioning, identity authentication and resources authorization
- Integration system with ServiceNow
- Integrating systems with in-house and third-party applications for provisioning, identity authentication and resources authorization
- Ensuring that Sailpoint IdentityIQ services perform according to defined processes and comply with applicable information security requirements
- Working with the Clients IAM team to coordinate the execution of program activities.
- Establishing an IAM and awareness program
- Helping business application owners define roles and access models using a risk-based approach
- Leading quality control and quality assurance activities, such as developing and executing test plans / scripts and resolving deviations or exceptions, for newly developed and/or enhanced IAM solutions.
- Contributing to ongoing evolution and development IAM strategies, roadmaps and plans.
- Oversee provisioning, de-provisioning and periodic re activities and processes
- Providing technical guidance and work with end client to assist in the design, development and implementation of information protection architecture projects in complex and multi-facted networked environments
- Preparing Sailpoint readiness check list and publishing to stakeholders
- Managing daily activities
- Helping audit people to prepare audit documents
- Analyze current network layout, services and resources to determine required access.
- Determine user roles and responsibilities, classifying like users into groups to ease maintenance and rule implementations controlling access to resources appropriate to user and group classifications.
- Provide documentation and recommendations detailing best practices for user and access control as determined by independent research and current like institution implementations
Environment: Sailpoint IdentityIQ, Spring Framework, Hibernate, JSP, Java, Design Patterns, Java Script, Ext JS, JQuery, Axis2, restful, Apache Tomcat, WebSphere, Oracle, SVN, Ant
Java Technical Lead
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
- Working as Project lead and coordinating between on-site and off shore teams.
- Involved in Designing the project, setup the servers, environment and did the whole setup
- Developed custom frame for project
- Involving in the development of Javelina framework design. In this frame work we are developing project specific tools like XTTM, DataGrapes.
- Got wide knowledge on EDI 270/271,276/277,834/835/837 Transaction
- Involved in CRM
- Managing UI flow with spring web flow.
- Setting up Spring ORM support.
- Managing Transactions and Involved in designing and developing the spring beans
- Involved in performance improvement sessions and suggested few performance tips like code optimization.
- Forming XML Request and Response using JOX API and XOM API
- Developing web services to get the data on to front end
- Involved in analysis, design and development and testing phases of the application development using Scrum Agile methodology.
- Used the Spring framework features like Spring IoC, Spring MVC, Spring Web Services, Spring Integration.
- Involved in creating, modifying and updating database tables in MS SQLServer using the tools like Microsoft SQLServer Management Studio and Toad.
- Used Hibernate Object Relational Mapping features for creating the entity domain objects and base hibernate support features for creating data access layer objects
- Involved in writing service class objects that depend on the data access objects.
- Involved in writing the controllers that react to the navigation of user interactions with the services.
- Involved in mapping the data transfer objects to JSON objects that are used by the model objects which are sent over to the client side.
- Used Google’s GSON library to convert Java Objects into their JSON representation and also to convert a JSON string to an equivalent Java Object.
- Used Jquery plugins like datatables, autocomplete, datepicker, dialog, menu, text editor, tabs and handlebars as front-end technologies for easy user interactions.
- Used Firebug to debug the front-end implementations.
- Thoroughly used MS SQLServer/Postgres SQL as database for development and integration testing environments.
- Database development with Java JDBC, SQL, MS SQL Server, PostgreSQL
- Used WebSphere Application Server 6.1 and involved in setting up the application server profiles in RAD for running the application on development environment.
- Participated in daily scrum meetings to discuss about the work done the before day, current days work and to let the team mates know if there are any road blocks.
- Regularly involved in meeting with the business analyst and the product owners to get a better understanding of the requirement and to let them know of the progress of the tasks assigned.
- Involved in discussions with the testing teams to see the tasks accomplished meets the acceptance criteria of the product owners.
- Involved in development status and checkpoint meeting with other developers to discuss about the task similarities and roadblocks.
- Participated in retrospective meetings after every sprint to discuss about the overall ranking of the pervious sprint and to discuss about the drawbacks and scope for development
- In this project major part was data cleansing and then narrowing down of data to relevant data in HIVE tables
- Finally using sqoop resulting tables are extracted to DB and from there different reports are generated using reporting tools
- Wrote Map Reduce job (java) to implement business logic in Hadoop, and also for data pre-processing.
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Ability to deliver good quality accurate solutions to tight time-scales
- Strong familiarity with OOAD concepts, and working knowledge of UML. Strong UMLexperience
- Experience and the strong ability to influence ongoing design, architecture, standards and methods for operating services and systems
- Strong technical knowledge of digital technologies including Mobile, Web, Apps, APIs, Messaging, Databases, Big Data
- Has demonstrated innovative ideas to reduce overall cost of deliverables with improved quality and time to market
- Understanding of importance of maintainable / sustainable product solutions
- Strong knowledge of unit testing, behavioral testing and continuous integration best practices
- Strong Communication Skills and ability to work within a distributed team
- Ability to present and absorb complex ideas quickly and accurately
Java Software Engineer
- As an active Team Member, played a key role in coordinating the team
- Design Use Cases, Sequence and Class diagrams using Omondo.
- Eclipse used as Java IDE tool for creating Servlets, JSP pages, XML and CSS Style sheets.
- Created and maintained the configuration of the Spring Application Framework.
- Participated in requirements analysis and scoping for the enhancements requested by the business
- Provided the architecture and design direction to the project.
- Developed Proof of Concepts for assessing the technology platform and decisions
- Prepared the detailed software technical design
- Lead the overall development along with a team of developers.
- Designed and developed various utility classes that were used in developing functionalities of the store.