- A seasoned, responsible and committed Senior Software developer with 30 plus software design, development, and implementation experience.
- Experienced in implementing and adapting technically sophisticated online web applications using Java in a multi - tiered architecture.
- Recent Microservices development experience.
- Development and Implementation multi-tenant Software As a Service (SAAS) platforms
- Knowledge of 12-factor application principles
- Knowledge of Microservice’s, Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience on both AWS and Azure cloud platforms
- Advanced knowledge of software development methodologies. Experience practicing Agile Methodologies, also experienced in Iterative/Incremental and Waterfall Methodologies, and Object oriented programming.
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Java 8, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Camel
- Rest api’s, SOAP web servces
- Swagger, Spring actuator, Config server, Eureka
- Thymeleaf, Jquery, Bootstrap, HTML5
- Tomcat, Apache web server
- MYSQL, Oracle, SqlServer, Cassandra
- JMS messaging, AWS SMS messaging.
- SVN, GIT, Maven, Gradle
- Windows, Mac OS, Linux
PROJECTS AND WORK EXPERIENCE:
Confidential, Alpharetta, GA
Senior Java Developer
- Written using Java Spring Boot and Camel.
- This product provided a REST interface that Siebel does not support.
- Siebel only supports the traditional XML Soap api’s. In addition a framework that supports dynamically executing SQL queries and returning JSON response in in place.
- This allows to return read only data from the Siebel database which is much faster than returning data Via the Siebel Web Services call.
- Also data from different database are accessed in order to provide a custom CRM solution.
- Confidential has a custom from end written in React in place of the traditional Siebel GUI.
- All Confidential business groups needing CRM access go through the CRM provider.
- The CRM provider also provides security and access controls to prevent crashing Siebel and impacting other business units.
- All of my work is associated on the back end code.
Confidential, Alpharetta, GA
Senior Java Consultant
- Identity Microservice that connected to 2 different vendors to retrieve Customer information from Cell phone carriers.
- Log aggregation custom appender to send application logs using standard Springboot logging messages to Azure Service bus. This gave the ability to aggregate the logs from all of the numerous Microservices into one common location. The logs are encrypted and stored in a Azure storage table. Encryption is a result of the resent data breach. This is one of the factors in a 12 factor application.
- Configuration service using Spring cloud configuration Server to allow configuration to be stored in a relational database. Customized this to allow common information used by all applications to be provided in addition to configuration specific to each individual application. This is one of the factors in a 12 factor application.
- Implemented Application dashboard supporting Spring Actuator, and wrote a custom SMS notification.
- Employment verification API that interacts with legacy backend api to provide a REST/JSON response to be used in a new Equifax product offering.
- Working on a new pilot project by Equifax to provide a blockchain PII (Personal Identification Information) ledger application using SecureKey to securely exchange PII information with other mobile based applications. This allows third party applications to securely request PII used for opening new accounts, New apartment rent applications, and numerous application still in development. This is a new product offering by Equifax. My part in the project involves implementing the OpenId integration with Azure Business to Consumer (B2C) active directory for application authorization and creating JSON Web Tokens (JWT) used for the interface to SecureKey.
Confidential, Buford, GA
- I was involved in the 1st level of triage in a devOps team which entailed debugging, first line of code fixes, environment monitoring as well as implementing new technology in our Production and non-production environments that were deployed in Amazon Web Services.
- Included supporting all of the deployments, and configurations of the various environments.
- Worked with third party vendors for trouble shooting various video player devices.
- Involved in implementing Cassandra and migration from MySql.
- Involved in the early stages of implementing of Microservice’s to break apart our monolithic Web application into smaller services using Docker containers, Kubernetes, and Etcd.
Confidential, Sacramento, CA
- developing several different applications for managing content used by all of their application which are used world wide and several different locales.
- Helped develop a Application generator which would read in a word document describing the call flow and prompts required by a IVR application, and generated the background java application required to implement the design. It was used to create a skeleton project that eliminated hundred of hours of manual coding.
- Helped develop new IVR applications to support internal Apple phone support numbers.
- Worked on Framework changes in the core piece of PTP’s IVR interface to provide additional information for debugging the IVR flow.
- While at PTP, we started using the latest Spring-boot projects in combination with Thymeleaf and Bootstrap for rapidly creating web based applications. Several of these are currently being used internally by Apple.
- Java, Spring Framework including Spring data, Spring JPA, and Spring boot
- MySql, H2 database, RabbitMq
- Jquery, Thymeleaf, Bootstrap
- Maven, Jenkins, SVN
Senior Software Engineer
- Design, code, and implement a new back office support from scratch
- Replace old, antiquated based system with new back office package
- Process daily feeds from Merrell Lynch
- Capture live trading transactions from their custom trading front end.
- Process daily feeds from Merrell Lynch for settlements and compare with front end transactions to calculate financial positions
- Core Java, Java EE, hibernate,SpringMvc, Spring Security, Dependency injection
- Servlets, jcraft FSTP APIs,JSON, ActiveMQ JMS
- Deployed using Linux Slackware 14.
Confidential, Alpharetta, GA
Lead Technical Specialist
- Lead Technical Specialist at Confidential involved with the redesign of the Confidential .com website.
- Involved in migrating content from a unsupported version of HP-Autonomy Teamsite to the latest version. Entailed working with consultants from IBM, HP, Ironworks, and Sapiant.
- Mapping from old contentment model stored in XML documents to the new cntent model using jaxb transformation classes. Used xpath to select elements to migrate.
- Used api’s in the HP-Autonomy Teamsite sdk to facilitate injected migrated content into new Teamsite repository.
- Wrote a web based web services aggregator to consolidate multiple SOAP web services calls that can be retrieved using a REST service call from the browser.
- Acted as a mentor to junior developers, one who was a intern still in college.
- Tomcat, Jboss,Oracle,
- XMl parsing, transformation
- Core Java, Java EE, Rest and SOAP Web Services
- Hibernate, Junit
Confidential, Atlanta, Ga
- Involved in the development and implementation of software used by Health Care Providers.
- Confidential ’s software is used by many of the major insurance vendors, as well as many of the Blue Cross/Blue Shield providers. This software is a multiple tiered web based package that allows consumers to get insurance quotes, and enroll in health insurance. Medicare enrollment as well as Medicare supplemental insurance.
- Was technical Lead of the Nebraska Confidential development team.
- Had several people on the time over the course of the project.
- Major s were a major Application upgrade. In addition several additional custom modifications were implemented.
- Jboss, SQL Server, Core Java, Java EE, Struts, Webworkx
- Java script, jquery, Jasper Reports,HTML