- Over 8+ years of software development experience using JAVA/J2EE technologies.
- Hands on experience in the implementation of Core Java SE 8 concepts like Streams API, Lambda functions, Generics, Time API, Functional Interfaces Multithreading, Transaction Management, Exception Handling and Collection API.
- Experience working in SDLC methodologies like Agile Scrum, RUP and Waterfall Model
- Experienced with AngularJS directives ng - app, ng-init, ng-model for initialization of AngularJS application data, implemented AngularJS Expressions, Directives, Controllers, filters and created Angular JS service layer.
- Strong experience in using JSP’s, JSTL, Struts Tag Libraries, Tiles, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap3 and Bootstrap4 for developing Front-end web pages.
- Experience in building applications using like Java, spring, Hibernate, EJB, JPA, JSF, Struts, Servlets, JSP.
- Strong experience in using spring models like Spring MVC, Dependency Injection, JDBC, JTA, Spring Rest, Spring Boot, Spring Microservices, Spring Eureka, Spring Netflix.
- Implemented Microservices architecture using Spring Boot for making application smaller and independent.
- Hands On experience on SPARK , Spark Streaming, Spark MiLB, SCALA .
- Taken care of complete Java multi-threading part in back end components.
- Experience in developing Spring JDBC Templates and Spring Rest Templates.
- Experience in using Drools rules engine for defining business rules and Validations.
- Experience in Database Modeling, design and development of PL/SQL, Stored Procedures and packages in relational databases Oracle 10g/11g, MySQL, SQL Server 2000.
- Experience in managing and maintaining Oracle and NoSQL databases in production domain.
- Experience in developing and deploying the microservices applications in Pivotal Cloud Foundry (Paas) .
- Experience in Amazon Web Services knowledge of AWS services like EC2, S3, Elastic Beanstalk, RDS, VPC, Direct Connect, Cloud Watch, Cloud Formation, IAMand SNS.
- Experience in using Amazon Web Services and AWS SNS/SQS for delivering messages.
- Experience with build tools like Maven, CICD-ANT and logging tools like Log4J
- Used Maven to build application and deploy on the server.
- Experience in Service Oriented Architecture and Web Services using SOAP and REST.
- Expertise in XML technologies like DTD/Schemas, DOM, SAX and XSLT.
- Experience using SOAwhich include Universal Description and Discovery Integration (UDDI) and Web Services Description Language (WSDL) using SOAP protocol.
- Good experience in integration tools and frameworks like Spring Integration, Apache CXF, Apache Kafka and Apache Camel to integrate and standardize the enterprise application technologies
- Experience in unit testing using Karma, Jasmine, Junit and integration testing using Selenium, Continuum, Hudson, Jenkins and Apache Camel.
- Experienced in Development, Testing and Deployment of various domain applications on Windows and UNIX platforms using IDEs such as Eclipse, NetBeans, Spring Test Suite, IntelliJ.
- Experience in software configuration management using CVS, SVN and GIT .
- Experience in deploying application on Tomcat, Web Sphere, Web Logic and JBoss servers.
Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall, TDD (Test Driven Development)
Java/J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JSP s, Struts, JSF, Multi-threading
Frameworks: Spring Dependency Injection, Spring MVC, Restful Services, Spring Boot, Spring Eureka, Spring Netflix, Spring Boot
Protocols: TCP/IP, HTTP, FTP.
Programming Languages: SQL Queries, PL/SQL, Stored Procedures
App Server: Apache Tomcat 5.x/6.x/7.x/8.x, IBM WebSphere, Web Logic 9.x/10.x/12.x, J-Boss 6.x/7. x.
XML Technologies: XML, XSL, XSLT
Database Technologies: Oracle11i/11g/10g/9i/8i, MySQL, DB2, MongoDB, Cassandra
Web Services: SOAP, REST
Build tools: ANT, Log4j and Maven 3.x, Hudson 3.x, Jenkins 2.x
Version Control: CVS, SVN, GitHub, Subversion and Clear Case
Testing: Junit, Jasmine, Karma, Selenium, Protractor, SOAP UI.
Cloud Environments: Azure, AWS, Netflix, Eureka, Mesos, Kubernetes
Confidential, Mooresville, NC
Java Full Stack Developer
- Participated in the complete software development lifecycle tasks (design, coding, testing and documentation).
- Developed REST and SOAP microservices with using Java, Spring Boot and integrated to WebCenter sites.
- Built web applications from scratch on your own and coordinating development across a microservice architecture .
- Experience in building flexible, reliable, efficient and secured Enterprise and Web based applications using Spring MVC and Spring Web Flow frameworks and spring boot.
- Responsible for preparing the use cases and for designing and developing object models , class diagrams with UML Specifications.
- Involved in Analysis, Design, and Implementation of software applications using Java8 , J2EE , XML and XSLT and Web Services
- Implemented backend application using Java , Spring MVC , AWS suite of products like Dynamo DB.
- Utilized GCP Serverless Big Data Services (e.g. Big Query, Cloud Storage, App Engine)
- Using GCP we created global scope and optimized application.
- Latency has been controlled by setting up global scope in various regions attached to computers in same zone.
- Involved in writing code for Form Beans, Java Actions, DTO and DAO for accessing business methods in the business layer.
- Developed Spring MVC rest controllers, services for backend interactions.
- Extensively used Spring MVC for servlet configurations both during application Development and Test. Implemented the service layer using spring with transaction and logging interceptors.
- Implemented client-side application to invoke SOAP and Restful Web Services.
- Involved in design and development of RESTful (JAX-RS) web services for other application to communicate and tested web services using SOAP UI and REST Client.
- Consumed Restful web service and performed data retrieval using Hibernate and integrated with Web Method via Webservices .
- Used Spring Cloud and Spring boot to create REST full Micro Services and deploy them to docker containers in AWS .
- Used Maven to build the application and deployed on Apache Tomcat Server.
- Implemented the logging mechanism using Log4j framework and used GIT BITBUCKET version control to track and maintain different versions of the application.
- Review design and code and provide feedback to make sure that it meets standards and best practices.
Confidential, Des Moines, IA
Java Full Stack Developer
- Involved in Agile SCRUM methodology.
- Implemented a security module in Angular that integrates with the Spring security in the backend with Authentication and Authorization and defined various custom directives.
- Implemented Routing and HTTP modules for navigation between the components and invoking the Rest Services using GET, POST, PUT, and DELETE methods.
- Analysis, design and development of Application based on J2EE using Spring and Hibernate.
- Used Spring frameworkforModel View Controller (MVC)and integrated with Hibernate.
- Used Spring inheritance, Auto-wiring, Core Containers, ORM modules for migration from EJB to Spring, Spring Quartz for scheduling tasks to generating reports and emails to clients.
- Implementing or exposing the Microservices to base on RESTful API utilizing, implementing the Microservices to base on RESTful API utilizing Spring Boot. Worked on SOA Web Services using SOAP with JAX-WS for large blocks of XML data over HTTP.
- Used RestAPI with JAX-RS for consuming Restful web services.
- Used concepts of Directives, Databinding and Dependency Injection in Angular JS .
- Deployed Spring Boot based Microservices Docker and Amazon EC2 container using AWS admin console. Developed API using AWS Lambda to manage the code and run the code in AWS.
- Expertise in Core Java concepts, such as Object-Oriented Design (OOD)/Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) skills, Multi-Threading, Generics, Exception Handling, Collections, Java Reflection, Annotation and some new features in Java 8 .
- Utilized Java 8 features like Lambda expressions and Stream API for Bulk data operations on Collections which would increase the performance of the Application.
- Good experience with Spring AOP, Spring Transactions, Spring Security, Spring Quartz batch jobs. Used Executor Framework to deal with Java Threads.
- Deployed Spring Boot based Microservices into Docker container using Amazon EC2 services.
- Used AWS cloud watch in maintaining and monitoring of production and corporate storages.
- Experience with building Docker images and running them on Docker container.
- Worked on Proof of Concept for developing application using Mongo DB .
- Unstructured data was handled using MongoDB and used Mongoose connector to connect to database.
- Worked on packages to run using dynamic SQL and developed UNIX Shell scripts.
- Configured and used Maven scripts to deploy application in server.
- Integrated Spring DAO for data access with Hibernate to implemented CRUD operations
- Implemented Second level of caching using Hibernate configuration files, EHCache provider.
- Implemented Hibernate join strategies, to select elements from different tables in efficient way.
- Used SQL, HQL and Hibernate Criteria queries, depending on the complexity of the Object.
- Configured and administered Jenkins for CI/CD into JBoss Application Server
- Involved in preparing the test cases using Junit and Easy mock test case and in the testing phase.
- Deployed on JBoss 7.1.0 enterprise server with JBoss Native and Metro stack using document style web services.
- Implemented transactions using, Web Services, Microservices, JNDI and Multithreading Executor Services.
- Designing and developed Microservices using (MEAN Stack) Node.js, Mongo DB, Neo4J, Elastic search on Cisco Private Cloud OpenStack Platform using Express.js.
- Involved in designing various stages of migrating data from RDBMS to Cassandra.
- Can handle commissioning and decommissioning nodes along with monitoring of Cassandra cluster.
- Gained Hands on experience in analyzing the Cassandra data from flat files using Spark.
- Imported data from various resources to the Cassandra cluster using Java APIs.
- Working on Microservices to manage termination and methods that can produce a Future for tracking progress of one or more asynchronous tasks. Experience in Building Web Service Contracts in SOA Service Manager.
- Implemented a metrics collection for the server by utilizing Apache Kafka to stream server-side events.
- Worked on Drools rule engine and exception rule engine for writing business rule validation.
- Designed and developed the REST based Microservices using the Spring Boot .
- Have knowledge of managing and administering NoSQL database systems using Azure table
Environment: Java 8, J2EE, Spring MVC, Hibernate, Rest web services, Angular4, Spring 4.x, SpringBoot, Spring cloud, JSON, Maven, Junit, Hibernate, MongoDB, JBoss, Docker, ECMA6, AWS lambda, Executor services, Microservices architecture, Netflix ZUUL, Swagger
Confidential, San Ramon, CA
Full Stack Developer
- To analyze the root cause for a problem raised and provide quick solution as soon as possible.
- Used Agile Scrum to manage the full life cycle development of the project.
- Developed application using Spring MVC, Hibernate and Rest web services on presentation layer, business layer is built using spring and the persistent layer.
- Used Spring configuration files, application context object for creating various factory objects.
- Created Spring MVC components like Dispatch servlets, configure Request mapping annotation
- Used Hibernate with JPA annotation and created several persistent classes.
- Implemented Spring MVC controllers with annotations, validations and using model attributes to pass request from the presentation layer to helper classes in java.
- Developed and ensured service design Architecture for in SOA Environment.
- Developed DAO classes with JUnit using Spring DAO package for data access manipulation.
- Developed JMS components to send messages from one application to other applications.
- Built EJBwith Point-to-Point messaging functionality and MQ Series as JMS provider.
- Integrated Spring with Hibernate using configurations and implemented DAO layer.
- Extensively used Hibernate ORM in data access layer to write DAOs.
- System analysis and deliver integration specification which includes interfaces exposed, technology and protocols used based on Oracle SOA suite of products mainly BPEL, Service Bus and WebLogic application server including JMS resources.
- Implementation of asynchronous workflow engine based on JMS.
- Experience in installation, configuration, Deployment and management of web and enterprise applications on BEA WebLogic Server.
- Taken care of complete Java multi-threading part in back end components.
- Experience in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, plus Redux, Animations and Flux concept.
- Worked on React JS Virtual Dom and React views, rendering using components which contains additional components called custom HTML tags.
- Expertise in creating Custom Reusable React Components Library.
- Used ReactJS for templating for faster compilation and developing reusable components.
- Created different XML documents using XML, XSD and XSLT. Used Light DOM parser, and SAX parser for transforming the XML data.
- Oracle 11g used as backend, worked on SQL queries for persistence of Business Objects using JDO as ORM. Involved in creating different SQL scripts.
- Used Maven to build application and deploy on the server.
- Configured and created application log files using Log4j to trace application and GIT for version controlling.
Environment: Java 8, Spring Dependency Injection, Spring MVC, Hibernate, Rest web services, Angular, Junit, Spring IOC, Spring security, Spring Batch, JQuery, Backbone JS, Handlebar JS, IBM WebSphere, Oracle, Apache-Maven, Junit, Hibernate, JMS, WebLogic, WSDL-2, HTML, XML, XST, XSLT.
Confidential, St. Louis, MO
- Responsible for design and development of Web Application using Struts Framework and written Action Classes, Form Bean Classes and configure the Application using Struts Configuration file.
- Did technical design to conform to STRUTS (MVC) framework.
- Wrote server-side programs by using Servlets and JSP.
- Made use of almost all Object-Oriented concepts like Inheritance, polymorphism and Abstraction.
- Application and user level configurations have been maintained by using XML Files.
- Implemented MVC using Struts Framework.
- Hands on experience in Node JS backend, using express to build the high concurrency, async web server.
- Developed services using Angular2 http module to communicate with backend node services.
- Used Node- NPM for managing application dependencies and took part in setting up the package.json file.
- Built RESTfulNodejs and Express API to communicate with AngularJS front-end for faster data transfer.
- Utilized Servlets to handle various requests from the client browser and send responses.
- Created and implemented PL/SQL stored procedures, triggers.
- Designing and documenting of the stored procedures.
- Coding Test Classes using Junit for unit testing, Performed functional integration system and validation testing.
- Implemented design patterns MVC, Session Facade for developing the application.
Confidential, Franklin Lakes, NJ
- Worked in Agile Environment and Iterative Development Process using Scrum concepts.
- Developed Struts Forms, Action classes, performed action mapping using Struts Config Xml.
- Hibernate is used for ORM and perform CRUD operations with DB.
- Applied J2EE design patterns like Singleton, Data Transfer Object (DTO), Data Access Objects (DAO), Front Controller and Adapter during the development of components.
- Developed and deployed Action Classes and JSP for Dynamic HTML generation.
- Developed SOAP web services utilizing business logic for CRUD functionality and Rest Easy web services for creating reports and tested using SOAP UI.
- Implemented stateless session beans in business processing layer.
- Used XML parser APIs such as JAXP and JAXB in the web service's request response data marshalling as well as Un-marshalling process.
- Implemented DAO layer and mapped data base tables with Hibernate Entities using annotations
- Created inheritance mapping and integrated with Hibernate template method calls.
- Developed reports in Perl for the end users.
- Used Custom node.js proxy used to simulate API responses before client implementation.
- Develop the Perl and Shell scripts to automate the finance billing file.
- Implemented Spring ORM for data persistence support for Hibernate.
- Built and edited Spring-Hibernate configuration file for subprojects.
- Used SOAPUI for JAX-WS and JAX-WS API for creating XML-based web services.
- Involved in writing CSS scripts and JAVA Scripts.
- Worked on Groovy Support with Quark framework.
- Used spring JDBC to connect database for web services, Worked On Test Driven Development.
- Deployed on JBoss enterprise servers with JBoss Native and Metro stack using document literal style web services.
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) such as requirements gathering, analysis, design, development, testing and production environments.
- Worked on Agile Development Methodology using Scrum concepts.
- Worked in developing Spring related backend services (For the flex to access the database).
- Implemented page specific controllers using Spring MVC components like @Controller, View resolver, dispatch servlet and calls respective helper classes.
- Implemented caching mechanism using Spring cache, configuration properties using EHcache.
- Implemented presentation layer of application using HTML, CSS, JQuery and Ajax calls.
- Implemented transaction management using Spring declarative transaction management and spring AOP.
- Implemented Hibernate Entity classes that map data base tables using Hibernate annotations.
- Implemented Hibernate utility classes that used as base implementation for DAO layer.
- Implemented Hibernate second level caching at hibernate level using EHcache provider.
- Implemented Search based queries using Hibernate Criteria Query interface.
- Implemented Rest based web services, implemented security using JAX-RS annotations to handle data formats and used http methods.
- Build Maven Scripts for the application deployment and integrated with Jenkins server.
- Involved in writing test cases, implement unit test cases using Junit and mocking frameworks.
- Deployed on JBoss 7.1 enterprise server with JBoss Native and Metro stack using document literal style web services.
- Developed backend logic using Core Java including Collections, Multithreading and Exception Handling.
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) on the application like Requirement gathering, Design, Analysis and Code Development.
- Implemented Multithreading feature for processing the requests to achieve high performance.
- Developed activities using Core Java/J2EE, Servlets, JSP used for creating web application.
- Implemented JDBC for database connectivity with MySQL Server.
- Worked with Spring Restful Web Services to interact with the JPAObjects created using ORM.
- We kept up bean life cycle by utilizing Spring IOC which keeps up session information of beans.
- Worked with Log4CXX to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions
- Implemented IBM WebSphere Application Server to deploy the application
- Developed/Customized Java Server Pages (JSP) for CustomerUserInterface (UI).
- Developed and implemented the MVC Architectural pattern using STRUTS framework including JSP, Servlets, and EJB and created Stored Procedure, Trigger for database access and events.
- Developed the business logic code in Core Java/J2EE, Struts and JDBC.
- Deployed Application using WebLogic Server.
- Worked with Structs Framework in the application, which is based on MVC design pattern.