Software Engineer with 5+ years working experience seeking Software Engineer position. Specialized in object - oriented design and development of enterprise-based applications. Supportive and enthusiastic team player dedicated to streamlining processes and efficiently resolving project issues.
Programming Languages: JAVA, R, Python, Scala, Alloy, Dafny, PL/SQL, C, C++, SQL.
Java Technologies: JSP, Servlet, JDBC, JNDI, JMS, RESTful Webservices, Junit.
Tools: WEKA, Swagger, Jenkins, TFS, SharePoint.
Frameworks: Spring, Hibernate, JPA, Spring Boot, Hibernate, Jersey, Struts
Cloud Services: AWS, Hadoop, Neon HPC.
Databases: Oracle, MySQL, SQLite, MongoDB.
Data analysis and Machine learning: using Python, R and Weka.
Web / App servers: Tomcat, WebLogic, JBoss.
Environment: s: Git, SVN, CVS, Eclipse, MAC OS, Windows.
Confidential, North Charleston, SC
- Involved in Sprint Planning to deliver software tasks on-time and with excellent quality on basis with onsite and offshore teams.
- Gathering requirements from Clients and processing the business requirement to use cases for development.
- Involved in weekly meeting with Clients, Governance board and Standardized Board.
- Writing SQL queries for bulk data requests and fulfilling client requirements.
- Managing the team workflow and assigning work to offshore team as per client requirements.
- Functional testing of the requirements delivered by offshore team in each sprint and putting it into production with each release.
- Writing Restful APIs using EOS framework.
- Developing Automated Bulk Upload tool for handing bulk Data request from Clients.
- Handling Data Warehouse as Admin.
- Production support, Linux scripting, Bulk upload on Production Servers.
- Handling Change Requests, Bugs, and Data requests.
- Making and using use cases in SharePoint and putting them into Sprint as per priority.
- Code Review of each scenario delivered by Offshore Team using TFS and Beyond Compare.
- Continuous Integration and Deployment Functional Testing.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Spring, RESTful Webservices, Oracle, SharePoint, XML, TFS, Linux, Toad, SQL Server. JBoss.
- Experienced in Agile Methodology, participated in Sprints and daily Scrums to deliver software tasks on-time and with excellent quality on basis with onsite and offshore teams.
- Extensively used AWS (Amazon Web Services) for integration with Enterprise and web applications.
- Implemented project structure based on spring MVC pattern using Spring Boot. Used different type of Spring controllers depending on the business requirement.
- Implemented Microservices architecture to make application smaller and independent.
- Developed RESTful Web Services to retrieve data from client side using Micro Services architecture.
- Development of web modules and middleware components using AWS and Spring integration.
- Implementation of security layer on top internal web applications using JAAS as a POC.
- Composed and executed MongoDB scripts to insert and update NoSQL database; automating data changes and reporting.
- Used Docker to containerize the Services and APIs to run on AWS EC2 instances
- Created Spring Boot applications testing suite using Spring Junit plugin and Mockito framework.
- Developed end to end application on spring boot framework (RestApi Application/Spring JPA using Crud repository).
- Used Spring Rest Template to use the exposed REST web services.
- Created Auto deploy jobs using Jenkins and Maven. Developed Spring DAO templates to all type of CRUD operations
- Installed JBoss servers, configured domains for deploying applications.
- Configured and deployed application on JBOSS 7.x server.
- Developed all the Junit test cases for all the different layer implementations
- Developed JUnit test cases for Unit Testing and functional testing for various modules and prepared Code Documentation for future and upgrades.
- Used Log4j Logger and Debugger to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions.
Graduate Teaching Assistant
- Courses: Introduction to CS (python), Object Oriented Modelling and design (JAVA).
- Taking discussion classes as primary Instructor.
- Teaching students to write algorithms and code in class assignments in java and python.
- Responsible as project supervisor for student academic projects such as Flappy Bird game, credit card Merchant etc.
- Held one on one problem discussion with 140 students in study groups.
Graduate Research Assistant
- Large Data analysis of text files and data Visualization Using R and Python.
- Developing algorithms to preprocess unstructured data.
- Analyzing processed data for classification or clustering.
- Using algorithms like K-means, kNN, ELM, PageRank, MCMC on processed datasets.
- Creating Voronoi diagrams, Self-Organizing Maps, Multidimensional scaling to visualize the results.
- Web scrapping and algorithm design for big data learning.
- Involved in the analysis & design of the application using UML with Rational Rose.
- Utilized Agile SCRUM Methodology (SDLC) and Test-Driven Development to managed projects.
- Created connections to database using Hibernate Session Factory, using Hibernate APIs to retrieve and store data to the database with Hibernate transaction control.
- Used Web Services-WSDL and SOAP for getting credit card information from patience and used SAX and DOM XML parsers for data retrieval.
- Used Struts Framework for action mappings. Developed and Refracted the Action Servlets and JSPs using Struts following MVC architecture.
- Used Hibernate framework to persist the employee work hours to the database.
- Developed client side and server-side validations using Struts Validators and Java Scripts Validations
- Configured Apache HTTP Server and Apache Tomcat Server.
- Involved in designing test plans, test cases and overall Unit testing of the system.
- Developed controllers and actions encapsulating the business logic.
Environment: JSP, Struts, spring, Servlets, Hibernate, JDBC, WebLogic Application Server, XML, XSLT, UML, Apache Axis, HTML, CSS, AngularJS, Agile, Web Services, Eclipse, JUnit, Windows XP, Ajax, MVC and jQuery.
- Involved in Requirement gathering, Analysis, Preparing Functional Specifications, and Technical.
- Used JDBC-API to communicate with Database.
- Used Spring Framework AOP Module to implement logging in the application to know the application status.
- Extensively worked with MVC, Factory, Delegate and Singleton design patterns.
- Used SOAP for Web Services by exchanging XML data between applications over HTTP
- Analyzed customer requirements for enhancements and designed User Interface using HTML and Java Script.
- Designed and developed the session module using J2EE for existing cold fusion application.
- Developed codes for presentation layer and service layer using Struts frameworks.
- Involved in project planning sessions with team members and business analysts to evaluate business IT requirements .
- Maintained the interface of Oracle using JDBC .
- Wrote procedures and queries to extract data from database .
- Tested the flow of modules using JUNIT .
- Developed codes Using Core Java concepts for the model component.
- Estimation, design and development of various modules.
- Wrote PL/SQL queries and stored procedures for data manipulation with the Oracle database.
- Experience using Web / Application Servers like Apache Tomcat and Oracle Application Server .
Environment: Java, J2EE, Struts, Oracle, Eclipse, SVN.