- Above 7 1/2 years of IT experience in analysis, design, development and implementation of Core Java oriented enterprise - based application and Testing of web based, client server multi-tier applications with strong understanding of Java7/8 and J2EE technologies.
- Strong experience in Software Development Methodology such as SDLC, Design, Implementation and Testing of Object Oriented applications, Web based Enterprise Applications, Complex Client/Server applications.
- Designed test cases and performed extensive testing using TDD (Test Driven Development).
- Expertise in developing data models using Hibernate Object relational mapping (ORM) frame work and also used Hibernate Annotations to reduce time at the configuration level.
- Expert in Spring Boot which is radically faster in building cloud Micro services and develop spring based applications with very less configuration.
- Experience in using different modules of the Spring Framework like Spring Core, Inversion of Control, Dependency Injection, Data Access, AOP, Transaction Management, Model-View- Controller modules.
- Strong database experience in Oracle 8/9i/10g, MS-Access, SQL Server 2010, MySQL with good programming skills in SQL and PL/SQL.
- Good experience in writing views, Stored Procedures and database triggers with comprehensive knowledge on Performance Tuning and Query Optimization in Oracle Stored Procedures.
- Strong programming skills in XML related technologies like XML, XSL, XSLT, parsers like SAX, DOM, JAXP, schemas like DTD, XSD XML Schema
- Good working knowledge of Ant/Maven for project build/test/deploymentLog4j for error logging and Debugging, Junit for unit and integration testing and XMLSpy for XML validation
- Experience in continuous integration using Jenkins for timely builds, code coverage, running test.
- Extensive experience with middle-tier popular J2EE application and web servers like WebLogic 8.x/9.x, WebSphere 5.x/6.x, WebSphere Portal 5.x and Tomcat 5/6.
- Experience in IBM Rational Application Developer RAD, Rational Software Architect RSA, Net Beans, and Eclipse for an integrated development environment for building, testing, and deploying various applications.
- Experience in writing SQL queries. Worked with SQL to create tables, and views.
- Expertise in Hibernate framework and JPA specification for ORM.
- Knowledge of different message formats and parsers for: XML, JSON, CSV, Fixed Length
- Experienced in programming tools like Maven Build scripts and Log4j.
- Have good Work experience on databases like Oracle and MySQL.
- Expertise in implementing Service Oriented Architectures SOA with XML based Web Services SOAP/UDDI/WSDL.
- Implemented various J2EE Design patterns like MVC, Factory, and Singleton.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
Java Technologies: JDK, J2EE, Servlets, JSP Tags, JSTL, JPA, JNDI, JDBC
Web Services: Restful (JAX-RS), SOAP (JAX-WS)
Frame Works: Hibernate 3.0, Spring 3.0, Angular2, Mockito
Design Pattern: MVC, Factory, Singleton.
Databases: Oracle, MYSQL, SQL Server, Cassandra
Web Servers: Apache Tomcat 8.0, WebSphere, JBOSS, Bamboo, Solr
Testing, Logging Tools: Junit, Log4j, SonarQube, JProfiler
Version Controls: SVN, CVS, GitHub, ClearCase
IDE: Eclipse, NetBeans, RAD, Intellij, Idea
Building Tools: Ant, Maven, Jenkins
Environment: Windows 2008, 2009, XP, Red Hat Linux, Unix
Sr. Java Full Stack Developer
Confidential, Alexandria, VA
- Responsible for designing tables, views for various SQL queries, stored procedures and functions.
- Worked with design, management, configuration and troubleshooting of distributed production environments based on NoSQL technologies like MongoDB, Apache Hadoop/HBase, Redis.
- Developed the web-services and analysis of SOAP envelope using SOAPUI.
- Developed a migrating application from SOAP to REST using SpringBoot and internal SOAP Client.
- Developed front-end code with Ajax call in AngularJS and jQuery to retrieve data as JSON Object. Also, used Angular.js filter to make the data searchable and sortable.
- Developed Restful client API application to perform the CRUD operations to populate data in ElasticSearch. Developed Gradle builds scripts and configured continuous integration servers like Concourse/GoCd for regular builds.
- Developing new states for website using AngularJS and making API calls using Rest angular.
- Involving Unit Testing, Integration Testing, Functional and Regression Testing in a regular basis to improve the performance of the application.
- Created Technical design documents (TDD) which includes system design and flow further involved in TDD reviews for validating the design documents.
- Working in a Scrum Agile process with the Kanban board delivering new Change request and working on software at each feature.
- Actively participating in code reviews, scrums, sprint planning, reviews and retrospective meetings.
- Used Microservices architecture, with Spring Boot based services interacting through a combination of REST and Spring Boot.
- Used various frame works to develop Spring Cloud for distributed systems and used for building or deploying and Spring Security for authorization and authentication support.
- Extensively used Bootstrap for building responsive website with defined presentation.
- Connected to Data Sources and performed operations using Spring Data framework features like Spring JDBC, Spring ORM and Spring ElasticSearch.
- Used DAO pattern to fetch data from database using Hibernate to carry out various transactions.
- Used Hibernate as an ORM tool and defined the mapping and relationship of each table in database.
- Enhanced several microservices with the ElasticSearch API to improve the performance of the application.
- Used Kafka for implementation of multithreaded synchronization processes and its stream topology for consumption requests.
- Proficient in using design patterns like Singleton, Front Controller, Business Delegate, Service Locator for better maintenance of code and re-usability.
- Application glitches are identified by logs represented using Log4J and Kibana LogStash.
- Using the SonarQube to regularly analyze and improve the standards in the code for bugs, vulnerabilities, Coding Conventions, Error handling and security concerns.
- Participated in the CI/CD migration process involving in writing the shell scripts, configuring yaml files and deploying the build onto the pipeline.
- Migrated the application from cloudFoundry to AWS using the EC2 and Fargate instances.
- Implemented the test cases for unit testing modules using Junit as a part of TDD.
- Implemented and configured various Action classes for handling the client requests using Spring framework.
- Implemented SpringCloud architecture by configuring the Eureka server. Used the Zuul proxy and Netflix ribbon client for the gateway routing.
- Implemented the Stream, Reflection and several profound API features of Java 8.
- Maintained the source code in GIT.
Confidential, Agawam, MA
- Involved in complete development of ‘Agile Development Methodology/SCRUM’, developed and tested the application during various iterations.
- Developed screens using HTML, CSS and JQuery.
- Developed the User Interface using Spring framework, JQuery and Ajax.
- Developed the persistence layer using Hibernate Framework by configuring the mappings in hibernate mapping files and created DAO and PO.
- Developed various Java beans for performance of business processes and effectively involved in Impact analysis.
- Developed application service components and configured beans using Spring IOC, creation of Hibernate mapping files and generation of database schema.
- Developed test cases using Junit.
- Handled Java multithreading part in back - end component, one thread will be running for each user, which serves that user.
- Used spring frame work Spring AOP features and JDBC module features to persist the data to the database for few applications.
- Installed and configured JBOSS server with MYSQL persistence. Extracted rules data from the database and decision tables.
- Created SOAP web services interface to Java-based runtime engine and accounts.
- Actively involved in writing SQL using SQL query builder.
- Worked on MYSQL databases and Oracle databases technologies.
- Used Maven as build tool and deploying the application.
- Actively used the defect tracking tool JIRA to create and track the defects during QA phase of the project.
- Used SVN to maintain the version of the files and took the responsibility to do the code merges from branch to trunk and creating new branch when new feature implementation starts.
- Implemented a highly-scalable vertical and horizontal, performance efficient Drools architecture.
- Implemented routing logic and navigation from screen to screen and implemented login functionality on the client side in AngularJS.
Environment: SCRUM, SDLC, Maven, HTML, CSS, and JQuery, Spring, Ajax, AngularJS, AOP, JDBC, Spring IOC, Hibernate, DAO, PO, Java beans, SOAP, SQL, JIRA, QA, SVN, Junit, JBOSS Server, Drools.
Confidential, Mountain view, CA
Java Full Stack Developer
- Designed and developed the back-end applications and did some test-case debugging with code coverage as well as runtime debugging with IntelliJ Idea IDE.
- Developed multiple enterprise applications using Hibernate framework, Spring IOC, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring JDBC, Spring Annotations, Spring AOP, Spring Integration, frameworks, RESTful web services.
- Developed mock-up screens in the prototype to demo the application screens to business users using HTML, AngularJS and Bootstrap.
- Developed classes using core java concepts like Multithreading, Exception Handling, and Collections.
- Involved in developing application using Postgre sql and wrote queries to test the data that was sent through the API call.
- Interacted with the Business Analysts to gather the required Functional Specification Documents for the project.
- Actively involved in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) as Modeling, Analysis, Design, Development. Involved completely in Agile approaches, Including Test-Driven Development (TDD) and Scrum.
- Participated in daily stand ups, sprint reviews, Kickoffs for project management.
- Backend development using - Spring Boot, Spring Data, Java, Angular.js and groovy - repositories.
- Created and injected Spring services, spring controllers and DAO’s to achieve dependency injection and to wire objects of business classes.
- Integrated Single sign on using LDAP and Active directory on Spring security layer, successfully maintained users and groups integrity in the application.
- Exposed Stateless session beans as SOAP, RESTful web services using JAX-WS, JAX-RS. Implemented Angular promises to handle asynchronous communication with our RESTful API for various requirements.
- Defined Hibernate Named Queries for performing batch while defined Criteria Queries for Micro service.
- Used Drupal, a robust web content management platform to provide rapid development and delivery of flexible and secure websites.
- Used Spring Boot, Spring Security to build Microservices and deployed to AWS cloud.
- Used Spring Cloud AWS Core, Spring Cloud AWS Context, and Spring Cloud AWS Messaging.
- Extensively worked on writing complex PL/SQL Queries using joins, stored procedures, Functions, Triggers, Views, Cursors, Materialized Views, dB links, External views, indexes in Oracle DB&SQL tuning to reduce time in the application.
- Used Ionic, open source SDK for hybrid mobile application development using Angular JS and Apache Cordova.
- Version control was mandated through GitHub.
- Used Jenkins build for building and deploying of the applications and implemented force builds when the build fails.
- Responsible for debugging, testing, maintaining and deploying the application and used log4j for tracking errors and debugging the code. Created test cases to test spring services using JUnit and Mockito frameworks.
- Implemented and developed UI components using Angular JS features like Dependency Injection, Models, data binding and controllers.
- Implemented the annotations to support the APIs for Audit Logging purposes by making configurations in the properties file which routes the logs to RabbitMQ server.
- Designed and developed Hibernate configuration and session-per-request design pattern for making database connectivity and accessing the session for database transactions respectively.
- Development of agent authentication functionality for both Agent Desktop and general website Java/J2EE, Spring Framework, Coherence.
- Understanding functional specifications, designing, and creating custom solutions to match the requirements.
- Used Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection.
- Used HQL and SQL for fetching and storing data in databases.
- Worked on financial transactions like deposits, withdrawals, and transfer, debit, and visa or bills payments.
- Performed a thorough unit testing and resolved several data-related issues before migration to production.
- Distributed computing problems involving Data synapse and Oracle Coherence, web-based applications using ASP.NET front-end and Java/WebLogic web services back-end, etc.
- The response is also persisted on its way back. Messages persisted to Oracle DB as SOR and Coherence Distributed Cache. Integrates with the SOA bus. The database is partitioned and streamed.
- Implemented web services with Apache Axis.
- Involved in requirements gathering, analysis, design and testing of the complete system.
- Developed Servlets and Java programs for the integration of components and for the launching of WebPages.
- Developed summary module using view controller architecture.
- Involved in unit and integration testing and in designing for the DB schema.
- Migrated the application from cloud Foundry to AWS using the EC2 and Fargate instances.
- Responsible for understanding the requirements and existing functionality of the system by communicating with business analyst.
- Involved in creation of tables, Stored procedures as per the requirements.
- Used Apache Tomcat Server for deploying the web components.
- Preparation of test plans and testing the LMS for any changes and involved in developing the functionality as per use case documents for various modules of the application.
- Responsible for fixing the production issues and supported the application after pushing to the production.
- Implemented database interactions using JDBC with back end as oracle.
Environment: Servlets, JSP, JDBC, Oracle, Web Services, HTML, Log4j, Eclipse, Maven, Eclipse Junit.