- A versatile and experienced IT professional with over 16 years experience in the IT industry playing various roles, including but not limited to software engineer/developer, cloud solution architect and DevOps engineer.
- A well - rounded architect with exposure to diverse platforms and technologies like Cloud (AWS ), Big Data( HPCC, Hadoop), NoSQL(Marklogic, MongoDB), Workflows(JBOSS/JBPM), JEE (EJB, JMS, Web services), web frameworks (Spring, Hibernate, Struts) and Application Servers(Oracle Weblogic, Tomcat)
- Flexible and a good team player with experience managing and interacting with teams spread across geographies.
- Excellent written communication skills with plenty of experience creating design and architecture artifacts.
Senior Solution Architect
Confidential, Louisville, KY
- As a solution architect, creating solution concepts/blue prints for business use cases focused on closing gaps in care and improving health outcomes
- The solutions span multiple cloud platforms and integrate with client platforms using industry standards
- Responsibilities include working with product, engineering and other architects to come up with optimal solutions in the context of business and technology/platform requirements
- As a cloud engineer - architecting and developing highly available, elastic and secure solutions on the AWS cloud(EC2s, ALBs, S3, Lambda, API Gateway, SNS/SQS, AWS elasticsearch service e.t.c)
- Developing and maintaining an access and entitlement platform with a Java/RESTful web service front end and MongoDB backend
- As a search and relevance engineer - developing and enhancing search relevance algorithms(Java/JEE and Marklogic)
- As an architect - reverse engineer requirements for a HPCC based person matching and clustering solution. Guide the development of a HPCC pilot
- Automation using Jenkins and Infrastructure as code using Terraform and Puppet
- Architecture/design and development of a data pipeline used for providing a near real-time view of customer brand sentiment
- Designing an expression evaluator in ECL to allow clients to dynamically query based on topics, brands and their intersections
- Design and development of a pilot HPCC based identity resolution solution
- Maintenance and enhancement of a web based customer self service portal
- Worked as an Architect, Technical Lead and Developer on an enterprise incident management system
- Technologies included, Java/EJB, JMS, Weblogic, Webservices, Spring, Hibernate and JBPM for business process automation
- Worked as a developer on the maintenance and enhancement of a portfolio of web applications like dynamic product configuration, ordering and shipping tools
- Technologies included Java, Oracle and Servlets
- Java/JEE based web application development.
- Technologies included Java, Tomcat, Struts and Weblogic, JSP and Servlets