- Nearly 7 years of work experience developing object oriented solutions with Java and J2EE for web applications in corporate environments.
- Developed rich web user interfaces with Prime faces, AJAX.
- Extensive experience in AngularJS for application implementation, proficient in creating modules, controllers, route Providers, falcor services, ng - repeat, customizable filter, http get/post methods and directives to realize functionalities like REST service with Ajax call, input validations, searchable and sortable contents Proven.
- Expertise in implementing IOC/Dependency Injection features in various aspects of Spring Framework (Core, JDBC, AOP, MVC and DAO).
- Developed applications using JEE technologies, such as Servlets, JSP, JPA, JSTL, JDBC, Spring, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Security, Hibernate ORM, myBATIS, Microservices, RESTful Web Services with JAX-RS, and Spring AOP.
- Strong knowledge in Core Java include multithreading, generics, collection framework, algorithms, and data structures.
- Experience in DAO layer of the application, written java code to access hibernate session factory using spring hibernate template, Hibernate Search Queries and written search, persistence, deletion for the persistence objects.
- Proficient in using RDBMS concepts with Oracle, Postgres SQL, DB2, PL/SQL, SQL server .
- Expertise in Database Design, Creation and Management of Schemas, writing Stored Procedures, Functions DDL, DML and SQL queries.
- Experience with Web Services such as RestFul, SOAP (simple object access protocol) and WSDL (Web Services Description Language).
- Experience in developing web applications in Tomcat, JBoss, WebLogic, and WebSphere.
- Worked with testing tools such as JUnit, and A/B Testing for Website Design and its traffic flow.
- Hands-on experience in using various version control systems: SVN, Git.
- Expertise with Build tools like Maven, Ant and continuous integration with Jenkins, Bamboo, Hudson.
- Well versed in the complete Software Development Life Cycle (Design, Development, Testing, Deployment and Support) particularly the Agile, Waterfall, Iterative and Test Driven Development.
- Excellent written, analytical skills, verbal communication skills with a customer service oriented attitude to provide the update on the daily basis.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly to the emerging modern technologies and comfortable in high intensity and challenging work environment.
JEE Technologies: Core Java, Servlets, JSP, Spring 3.x/4.x, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring Security, Spring Integration, JSTL, Spring AOP, Struts, Microservices.
ORM/Databases: Hibernate 3.x/4.x, JDBC, MySQL, SQL, PL/SQL, Postgres SQL, MongoDB, Microsoft SQL Server 2008/2012/2016 , Oracle 10g.
Logging and Testing: JUnit 3.x, Log4j 1.x/2.x, Selenium.
IDE: MyEclipse, Eclipse Neon, Mars, IntelliJ, NetBeans, Selenium IDE.
Design Patterns: Factory, Singleton, Facade/Front Controller, MVC, Template, Dependency Injection (DI), Inversion of Control (IoC), DAO
Modeling Tools: UML, Rational Rose
Web and Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, JBoss, Oracle WebLogic, IBM WebSphere.
Spring REST, RESTful with JAX: RS (Jersey, REST Easy), JAX-RPC, JAX-WS(SOAP), WAS 7.0/6.0, Postman, JSON, XML, JMS, JPA, GSON, DOM.
Building Automation: Maven, Cucumber, Manual Testing, TestNG.
SDLC Methods: Agile, Scrum, TDD.
Project Management: JIRA, Jenkins, Bitbucket, Bamboo.
Operating Systems: UNIX, Windows 7, Windows 10, IIS, Windows 2003/2008/2012
Misc.: GitHub, OWASP Top 10.
SelfLearning: AWS, Big data Hadoop ecosystems.
Java Full Stack Developer
Confidential, Malvern, PA
- Involved in all the phases of Software Development Life Cycle including Requirement Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing and Maintenance.
- Participated in requirement gathering and framework implementation sessions through Agile TDD methodology.
- Modifying the existing Webservices to accommodate the new business requirements.
- Worked under Test-Driven Development (TDD) environment, and involved in creating and executing Unit test cases using the Jasmine test framework with the Karma test runner.
- Developed Application classes by Core Java collections, Exception handling, Generics, Design patterns are used and they are for client data like created Services, Business Delegate, POJO, Controller and DAO.
- Implemented RESTful Web services to retrieve data from client side and made REST API calls from AngularJS and parsed the data to project to client and handled the security and Authorization using Spring Security and OAuth.
- Developed REST web service end points and parsed response using JSON.
- Created new tables, Stored Procedures, functions, views, indexes and constraints, triggers and required SQL tuning to reduce the response time in the application
- Developed Junit test cases with Mockito, used Maven as the build tool, GIT for version control and Bamboo for continuous integration.
- Used JIRA ticketing system to keep track of issues and tasks on individuals.
Confidential, West Chester, PA
- Involved in all the phases of the project development - requirements gathering, analysis, design, development, coding and testing.
- Involved in developing the application using Java/J2EE platform. Implemented the Model View Control (MVC) structure using spring.
- Implemented the Design Patterns like Session Façade, Data Transfer Object (DTO), Service Locator and Data Access Object (DAO).
- Designed UML diagrams like Use Case, Class and Activity diagrams based on the requirements.
- Involved in writing Controller Classes and DAO Classes using Spring MVC Framework.
- Used myBATIS framework with Spring Framework for data persistence and transaction management
- Used Spring Frameworks IoC Dependency Injection to inject Service Object into Action Classes.
- Used Hibernate as persistence framework mapping the ORM objects to table using Hibernate annotations.
- Implemented application level persistence using Hibernate.
- Hands on implementation of continuous service testing and service virtualization with the help of different tools like SOAP UI and POSTMAN.
- Exposed various capabilities as web services using SOAP/WSDL.
- Used WSDL, SOAP, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, CXF technologies to create web services, generate stubs and consuming the existing services.
- Continuous Deployment using Jenkins and CA Release automation tool.
- Legacy applications built on top Spring security, Spring Data, Spring XD, Spring RESTful, Spring Hibernate Template.
- Developed test scripts in JUnit and involved in testing.
- Performed the CRUD operations on the existing and new database tables.
- Used XML parser APIs like DOM for marshalling and unmarshalling of data.
- Created the Web service clients to consume the gateway WSDL and deployed on WebLogic.
- Coordinated with offshore team for requirement transition and providing the necessary inputs required for successful execution of the project.
Confidential, Indianapolis, IN
- Involved in design, development, integration, deployment of application and supported the application in the production environment.
- Performed Batch processing using Java Batch.
- Strong understanding of Java Collections, Exception mechanism and Multi-threading concepts.
- Developed Business components using Java Objects, Core Java, Multithreading, Servlets, JSP.
- Responsible for the implementation of application system with core Java and spring framework.
- Used SCRUM-Agile Software Development Method for managing application development.
- Involved in the spring controller development using spring MVC, spring security and spring core modules.
- Designed and developed Rest Services using Java, Spring, Spring Boot, RESTful, JPA, Hibernate.
- Involved in the service layer development using Restful Web services.
- Implemented various design patterns in the project such as Singleton, Data Access Object, and service Locator.
- Implemented the Project structure based on Spring MVC pattern using spring boot.
- Used Jenkins for continuous integration and artifact deployments in the QA environments.
- Created applications, connection pools, deployment of JSPs, Servlets, and EJBs in WebSphere also Soap web service.
- Integrated Hibernate ORM with Spring-Hibernate framework to facilitate DML and DQL queries and represent object-database mapping.
- Hibernate was integrated using the annotations and also refactored the code to java based annotations from using xml files.
- Used JAX-RS specification and implemented RestFul API using Jersey.
- Involved in writing complex SQL Queries and used Joins & aggregate functions to access data from the database.
- Used JSF Framework for MVC architecture with Hibernate to implement DAO code and also used SOA Web Services with XML parsing to interact other modules and integration testing.
- Implemented FIX Protocol Messages for ETD Equity Traded Derivatives and Generated SWIFT messages.
- Develop various screens for the front end using JSF.
- Worked with core Java technologies like Multi-Threading and synchronization.
- Multithreading was used to process data in chunks to improve performance.
- Deployed applications in J2EE based App Servers like JBoss, and Web servers like Apache.
- Used JMS to send, receive and read the messages and also Created Queues.
- Involved in using JMS to submit validated requests.
- Configured Java objects with back end database tables using O/R mapping in Hibernate.
- Creating and Designing XML schemas, creating simple and complex types, global element s, attribute, transform the xml to XSLT style sheet, XML validations.
- Thoroughly Unit tested the application by writing test cases for different scenarios.
- Used JUnit to test the code for extensive code coverage, Maven to build and deploy the project and Hudson for continuous integration.
- Implemented various design patterns in the project such as Business Delegate, Data Transfer Object, Data Access Object and Singleton.
- Monitored the Error logs using Log4J and fixed the problems.
Environment: Java, AJAX, XML, XSLT, JSF, Log4j, Hibernate, Maven, WAS, Junit, Hudson, IBM DB2, SOAP, HTML, CSS.