- Around 5 years of extensive experience in analysis, design, development and testing of web applications using Java and J2EE technologies.
- Well experienced with the complete Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) process which includes Analysis, Design, Development, Implementing and Testing using various methodologies like Waterfall, Agile and Test Driven Development (TDD) style of programming.
- Expertise in application development using J2EE technologies like JSP 2, Servlet 3, JDBC, JMS.
- Extensively experienced in developing light weight and integrated applications using Spring framework.
- Experience in implementing the declarative enterprise services using Spring AOP.
- Extensive knowledge on Spring modules such as Spring MVC 4, Spring IOC, Spring DAO, Spring Security and Spring Boot.
- Expertise in developing data models using Object Relational Mapping (ORM) framework such as Hibernate 4/5, JPA and also used Hibernate Annotations to reduce time at the configuration level. Experience on implementing Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) such as SOAP and REST web services.
- Extensive knowledge on Spring Cloud services like Eureka for service discovery, Hysterix for fault tolerance and Zuul for proxy. Extensive experience in creating RESTful microservices using Spring Boot. Experience in working with various web and application servers such as Apache Tomcat, WebSphere, Nginx. Extensive hands on experience in Amazon Web Services (AWS) services like EC2, ECS, CloudWatch, S3, SNS, SQS. Extensive experience in using AWS SDK to make API calls to the AWS services integrated with the application.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and good understanding and experience in working with team members and ability to learn new technologies.
Collections, Multi: Threading, Lambda expressions, Functional Interface, Streaming API.
Frameworks/ORM: Spring Core, Spring Boot, Spring AOP, Spring Security, Spring IOC, Spring Cloud, Spring MVC 4, Hibernate 4/5, JPA.
Database: Oracle 11g, SQL Server, MongoDB.
Web Services: RESTful web service, SOAP.
Messaging Services: Kafka, RabbitMQ.
AWS Cloud Technology: EC2, ECS, CloudWatch, SNS, SQS
Version control/Build Tools: Git, Jenkins, Maven.
Testing Tools: JUnit, Mockito, POSTMAN.
Application Servers: Apache Tomcat 8/9, Nginx and IBM Web sphere 4.0.
Virtualization: VMWare, Oracle Virtual Box, Docker.
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux (Red Hat, Ubuntu, Fedora), Mac OSX.
Design Patterns: Singleton, Abstract Factory, Factory, Builder, Model View Controller, DAO, Composite, Adapter.
Logging/Debugging Bug Tracking /Management Tools: Log4J, Maven, JIRA.
IDE s and Utilities: IntelliJ IDEA, Spring Tool Suite (STS), Eclipse, NetBeans.
Confidential, Santa Clara, CA
- Designed and developed application using Spring Boot 2 based on Spring Cloud. Completed service registration and discovery using Eureka. Improved overall resilience and fault and delay tolerance of system by using Netflix Hystrix to isolate the failing services and stop cascading effect of failure.
- Developed RESTful microservices using Spring Boot 2 for the applications to seamlessly integrate with supporting sub systems and gather the customer related data from databases
- Involved in pre - testing of the web-services using POSTMAN. Used Spring Security for user authentication and authorization and developed a Single Sign-On (SSO).
- Integrated Spring 5 and Hibernate 5 with MySQL database and worked on developing backend components and services.
- Implemented server-side REST APIs using Spring Data, Spring Boot 2 and Spring MVC 4.
- Improved the performance of the migration by tagging based on the type of task.
- Implemented JQuery AJAX calls in web pages to render response on the user interface.
- Used Amazon SNS and SQS to send notifications to the customers about the utilization.
- Generated JUnit test cases for testing various Java components and used JTest tool for performance testing. Extensive experience in Java 8 features such as Lambda Expressions for making inline function calls using Functional Interfaces to make the code concise and readable.
- Used Log4J for logging and debugging, used Maven as a build tool and Git as a version control tool. Used SCRUM methodology throughout the project and followed TDD style of programming. Used Jira for Issue Tracking and Bug Tracking.
Confidential, San Jose, CA
- Involved in the requirement analysis and design phases to comprehend all technical assessments, and to participate in implementation with minimal errors.
- Developed and implemented Software Release Management strategies for various applications according to the agile process. Involved in Core Java coding by using Java APIs such as Collections, Exception Handling, Generics, Enumeration, and Java I/O to fulfill the implementation of business logic.
- Created RESTful microservices to seamlessly communicate with the application using Spring framework. Implemented application level persistence using Hibernate 5 and Spring 5.
- Ensured the security of the data and the application using Spring Security module and also authenticated the users. Developed Data Access Layer using Hibernate ORM framework.
- Extensive experience on using AngularJS directives, working on attribute level, element level and class level directives. Utilized modular structure within the AngularJS application in which different functionalities within the application were divided into different modules.
- Deploying code on EC2 instances and connecting to the Databases on RDS. Configuring AWS Security Groups. Created Docker Images for our Spring Boot APIs using Docker file.
- Created Jenkins pipeline for Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) of applications.
- Actively took part in complete development of Agile methodology from gathering the requirement to testing the application and followed Test Driven Development ( TDD ) style of programming .
- Followed microservice architecture and created various modules of the application using Spring Boot .
- Used Annotation based configuration to configure the application and injected the dependencies .
- Worked on various Spring Cloud modules for discovery of services and to set gateway .
- Configured beans in Spring configuration file using Spring IOC, Spring AOP concepts.
- Authenticated user and secured information using Spring Security.
- Used core Java concepts like Collections, Multithreading to seamlessly provide the service to multiple users. Followed MVC model to create a web layer of the application using Spring framework.
- Implemented distributed messaging service to send notifications to user using Kafka. Performed data operations using Spring ORM integrated with Hibernate.
- Used AJAX to make asynchronous calls to the application. Created Single Page Application using Angular 2 for navigating through the result.
- Created Jenkins pipeline for Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) of applications. Deployed application on Amazon Web Service (AWS) using services like EC2, S3.
- Wrote unit test cases and performed testing of the application using JUnit.
- Pre-tested the API using POSTMAN. Used Log4J for logging and JIRA for bug tracking and issue tracking. Used Maven for build and dependency management and Git as a version control tool.
- Actively took part in complete development of Agile methodology from gathering the requirement to testing the application and followed Test Driven Development ( TDD ) style of programming. Designed and developed objects using Object Oriented Design in Java .
- Followed MVC model and extensively used Spring framework to develop the web layer of the application.
- Created microservices for the application using Spring MVC, JSP, JSTL and AJAX for presentation layer, the Spring for business layer and Hibernate for persistent layer.
- Configured beans in Spring configuration file using Spring IOC, Spring AOP concepts.
- Authenticated user and secured information using Spring Security. Worked on XML technology like XML parser for binding data to Java objects. Configured logging of the application using Spring AOP concept.
- Implemented RabbitMQ to send notification and tested the application using JUnit.
- Wrote unit test cases for Spring Controllers and Web Service Clients in Service Layer using Mockito. Created Single Page Applications (SPA) using Angular JS.
- Performed data operations using Spring ORM integrated with Hibernate and implemented hibernate template for querying database. Developed interfaces and their implementation classes to communicate with the mid-tier (services) using RabbitMQ.
- Implemented additional UI Components using an asynchronous AJAX, JQuery, Angular JS to improve customer experience. Have extensive experience in building and deploying applications on Docker
- Created REST controllers to serve the User Interface with JSON data. Used Jenkins for Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) of applications.
- Used Git as a version control, Maven as build and dependency management tool.