- Experienced in JAVA/J2EE development and actively involved in each phase of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) in domains including E - commerce and Finance Services
- Extensive experience using JSP, Servlets, JDBC, Struts, MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server and MVC frameworks
- Expertise in developing applications using Spring Frameworks 4.x, Inversion of Control and Dependency Injection, Spring MVC 4.x, Spring JDBC 4.x
- Experience in developing persistence layer using Object Relational Mapping tool such as Hibernate 4.x
- Strong Experience in handling different web servers like Apache Tomcat v8.5
- Expertise in Core Java like Multithreading, Java Collections API, Exception handling, I/O and OOP concepts and have deep understanding of Design Pattern like Singleton, MVC, Factory, Abstract Factory
- Hands on experience in developing applications as Micro services using Spring Boot and Spring Cloud
- Familiar with XML(JAXB) and JSON parsing with hands on experience of SOAP and RESTful based web services and thorough understanding of XML DOM and SAX parser
- Expertise in Data modeling, database design and development of SQL, PL/SQL to write Stored Procedures, Functions and strong experience in RDBMS using Oracle 11g/10g, MySQL and Mongo DB as NoSQL
- Expert level skill of RDBMS concepts, Database design, writing PL/SQL queries, stored procedures with working experience of RDBMS like MySQL 5.x, Oracle DB
- Experience in implementing Single Page applications using Angular JS.
- Implemented Jenkins for Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CI/CD).
- Experienced in AWS Cloud platform and its features which includes EC2, VPC, Cloud Watch, S3, ELB, EBS, Elastic Beanstalk, Dynamo DB and RDS
- Utilized Hystrix, Ribbon, Zuul, Eureka, ELK, etc. from Spring Cloud - Netflix stack
- Expert in developing and debugging applications using Eclipse IDE and good knowledge with SVN, CSV, Git version control
- Experience with JUnit and Mockito framework for developing test cases.
- Experience in using Linux/Unix OS for developing code.
- Experience in using Apache Maven Build tools
- Out-of-the-box thinker comfortable working in teams or independently to ensure technical solutions consistently meet and exceed business goals.
Programing Languages: Oracle Java SE8, SQL/PL\ JSP, Servlet, JPA, JTA and JDBC
Web Services: SOAP, RESTFUL API \ MySQL 5, Oracle 11g, MongoDB 3, Redis 3
Frameworks: Spring 4/5, Struts, Spring MVC, Hibernate, MVC, Singleton, Factory, Observer Session, JMS DTO, DAO
Debugging/Testing Tool: JUnit 4, Mockito 2 SVN, CVS, GIT
Operating Systems: Windows, Mac OSX, Linux
- Designed and developed the project with Microservice using Spring Boot
- Developed Object Relational Mapping (ORM) using Hibernate 4.x, JPA and Spring ORM.
- Used Hibernate persistence framework on the back-end over MySQL. Developed Data Access Object (DAO) persistence layer using Spring 3.x.
- Used REST services to extract the user data.
- Involved part of front-end development using HTML, CSS and Java Script.
- Used Junit 4 and Spring Test for Unit Testing.
- Configured Jenkins for project deployment.
- Worked with AWS and utilized EC2 to deploy Docker containers onto the severs
Environment: Java 1.8, Spring 4.x, Hibernate 4.x, Spring Boot 2.x, Spring Security, Spring Rest, MySQL, Angular 2, JPA, Docker, Micro-Services, JUnit 4.0, Mockito, Maven, Git
Confidential, New York, NY
- Developed the application based on Spring MVC architecture. Implemented business logic using Spring framework and its features such as Spring DI, Spring Validation and Spring security and integrated with Hibernate.
- Involved in producing and consuming the RESTful Web Services using Jersey API.
- Handled Security for user’s authentication and authorization using Spring Security OAuth 2.0.
- Implemented data layer using Hibernate 4.x and utilized Java Persistence API’s (JPA) and wrote HQL queries to retrieve and store the data into Oracle 11g database.
- Implemented Continuous Integration and continuous deployment using Jenkins.
- Used JIRA for tracking user stories, bugs and issues.
- Used GIT version control tool for manage different version of application
- Utilized Amazon Web Services (AWS) like EC2, S3 and RDS for storage, configuration and backup/restore infrastructure.
- Used Maven as a build tool, used JIRA for bug tracking and used Eclipse to develop the application.
Confidential, New York, NY
- Worked on Agile/SCRUM development methodology and built the application with Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Developed the web application using Spring Boot architecture and implemented business layer using Spring Framework and Spring Validator.
- Implemented Restful web services using JAX-RS and Jersey API to expose the data as a service.
- Utilized Hibernate and Java Persistence API’s (JPA) to persist the data into Oracle 10g database.
- Configured and build asynchronous communication with JMS services with Active MQ Series.
- Designed single page application and effective UI pages using Angular JS routers, data binding and directives.
- Developed JUnit test cases for unit testing and used Jenkins for automated deployment.
- Generated Maven scripts to bundle and deploy, and Log4J components for logging applications, utilized GIT for version control.
- Used JIRA for bug tracking and project management.
Confidential, New York, NY
Full Stack J2EE/Java developer
- Involved at different phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the application like Design, Requirements gathering, Analysis and Code development.
- Designed the application based on Microservices architecture and developed independent components using Spring boot.
- Developed the application based on Spring MVC architecture. Implemented business logic using Spring framework and its features such as Spring DI, Spring AOP, Spring Security and integrated with Spring ORM.
- Involved in the development of Java Web Services to get customer data from various application systems. Consumed RESTful Web Services using Spring and SOAP Web Services for communicating with external components.
- Implemented data layer using Hibernate 4.0 and utilized Java Persistence API’s (JPA) and executed HQL queries to retrieve and store the data into Oracle 12c database.
- Configured ActiveMQ as JMS service provider, for processing service requests asynchronously with backend and integrated applications.
- Deployed the application in to the server using JBoss Application Server.
- Developed JUnit Test cases for DAO and Service Layer methods to accomplish TDD approach. Usage of Log4J to capture the log that include runtime exceptions.
- Used GIT version control tool for manage different version of application and ANT as a build tool.
- Implemented Continuous Integration and continuous deployment using Jenkins. Worked with Docker Engine using Containerization. Used JIRA for tracking user stories, bugs and issues.
- Created various charts with dynamic data visualization tools for customer financial trading using JFreeCharts. Used JAXB API to bind XML schema to Java classes.
- Utilized Amazon Web Services like EC2, S3, ELB, EBS for storage, configuration and backup/restore infrastructure.
Full Stack J2EE/Java developer
- Implemented the front end, business tiers and service layers using Spring MVC framework.
- Hibernate integration with Spring MVC was setup and Ehcache based second level caching mechanisms and familiar with concepts of repeatable read isolation and soft locking with read-write strategy.
- Work experience with presentation layer developed using JSP using Spring tag libraries.
- Test driven development of new modules following best practices identifying modules that work best with TDD.
- Developed customized SAR and CTR audit reports with password protection and role based run authorization using Jasper reporting tool.
- Developed XML email templates with placeholders that will be dynamically filled before being sent to end users.
- Was responsible for rigorous unit testing of email feature to ensure, regardless of viewing format and viewing platform, properly formatted emails reach the end users.
- REST based API was developed and to be consumed by UI to build application functionality across several platforms.
- Used Maven for dependency management and automating builds.
- Log4j and sl4j was used for logging and monitoring.
- Junit framework was used for preparing test cases. Wrote JUnit test cases for every java class.
- Git was used for code repository management and enabled hot deployments with Jenkins.