- Experience in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, plus Redux, Animations and Flux concept.
- Experience with user Interface (UI Components) development using jQuery UI and Expertise in handling JSON objects using jQuery
- Strong experience in using tools like Eclipse, Notepad++, Sublime, Atom, Visual Studio Code, Brackets and Web storm for developing user interface.
- Implemented RESTFUL web services using NodeJS.
- Expertise in React Component for UX-Library consisted of Button, Checkbox, Input, Icons, Toggle Button, Dropdown, Multi-Level Dropdown and many more.
- Expertise developing Responsive web design (RWD) application with client scripting language and serve scripting languages like Node JS, Express.js, React.js .
- Solid background in Core Java concepts like Exception handling, Multi-threading, Synchronization,
- Serialization, IO, Collections framework, Java Beans, Executor Services, Thread pools.
- Experience in working with open source frameworks like Spring, Struts and ORM frameworks like Hibernate and Spring JPA.
- Extensive experience using JSF, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, JMS, JSTL and JNDI.
- SDLC: Software development experience in object oriented programming, design and development of Multi-Tier distributed Enterprise applications.
- Experienced with hands on development in various Spring components like Spring MVC, AOP, Spring IOC, Spring JDBC, Spring JPA, Spring Securities and Spring Batch, Spring Boot, Spring Microservices, and swagger apis.
- Good knowledge on Angular 2 and proficient in upgrading Angular JS applications to Angular 2.
- Expertise in IDEs for software development like Intellij , NetBeans, Eclipse, Eclipse STS, RAD, and JDeveloper.
- Experience in working with various Application Servers like IBM Web Sphere, Web Logic, JBoss and Apache Tomcat Servers.
- Expertise in XML and related technologies like XSL, XSLT and parsers like JAXP (SAX, DOM) and JAXB.
- Possess work experience with middleware technologies like MQ-Series, Oracle Fusion (BPEL and OSB), and Apache CAMEL.
- Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it
- Experience with the Express.js framework
- Experience in NodeJS, implementing NodeJS callbacks, NodeJS web server, NodeJS Restful apis.
- Experience in defining integration using Apache Camel routes and Message channels.
- Experience in working with AWS (Amazon Web Services), EC2, RDS, Dynamo DB, S3, Cloud Formation Templates.
- Experienced in performance dealing and server scaling using tools like Wily Interscope, JProfiler, JMeter, Visual VM.
- Experience in Database Design, Creation and management of Schemas, writing Stored Procedures, functions, Triggers, DDL, DML SQL queries. Experience in writing SQL and PL/SQL programming and MongoDB .
- Involved in building and deploying Apache ANT/ MAVEN scripts, debugging through logging frameworks like log4j, automated build tool with Jenkins.
- Expert in Various Agile methodologies like SCRUM, Test Driven Development, Incremental & Iteration methodology and Pair Programming as well as implementing Waterfall model. To track the progress of Agile process used JIRA.
- Experience in web services technologies like REST, SOAP, WSDL, JMS and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Experience in writing test cases using Mockito, PowerMock.
- Used Mock MVC to write integration test cases.
- Experienced in working with different operating systems Windows, UNIX, and LINUX.
- Expertise in various version control tools such as SVN, CVS, Git and Clear Case
- Participated in Architect and design of the components using a distributed architecture on AWS cloud platform.
- Proficient in developing Web Services, related technologies & frameworks like WSDL, SOAP, REST, AXIS and Jersey, SOAP UI.
- Worked on developing CRUD applications using MEAN stack ( MongoDB , Express , React JS and NodeJS ) and REST based API .
- Application ( SPA ) and Two - Way Binding using concepts like Routing , Dependency Injection , Promises , Services , Scopes , Controllers and Directives .
- Excellent interpersonal abilities, communication skills, time management and Team skills.
J2EE Technologies: EJB, Servlets, JSP, JSTL, JDBC, JSF, RMI, JNDI, JMS.
Web Technologies: Angular JS, Angular 4/2, HTML5, DHTML, JQuery, XML, XSLT, CSS, CSS3, Bootstrap, JSONAJAX, NodeJS, React JS.
Application Frameworks: Struts 1.x/2.x, Spring (Dependency Injection, Spring MVC, Factory Pattern, Core, Spring Context, Spring DAO, Spring IOC, Spring JDBC, Spring Security, Spring Boot, Spring BatchSpring with Hibernate) ORM Frameworks JPA, Hibernate, Spring JPA, DAO OO
Modeling: Rational Rose, MS Visio Version Control Clear Case, SVN (Apache Subversion), CVS, Git.
IDE & Editors: IBM RAD, RSA, Eclipse, My Eclipse, Adobe Dreamweaver CS3, Notepad++, Web Matrix 3NetBeans, JBuilder, IntelliJ.
Application/Web Server: IBM WebSphere, Oracle WebLogic, JBOSS, Apache Tomcat and Glassfish.
Databases: SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, DB2, Mongo DB.
XML Technologies: XML, XSLT, XPATH, SAX, DOM, JDOM, AXIS, JAXB.
Web Services: SOAP, WSDL, REST, JAXWS, JAX: RPC, JAX-RS.
Methodologies: RUP (Rational Unified Process), OOAD, Agile, Waterfall, SCRUM, Rapid Application Development.
Testing/Build Tools: Karma, Jasmine, ANT, MAVEN.
Documentation Tools: MS Office, Visio, MS Project, MS SharePoint.
Other Tools: Log4j, Jenkins, Junit, JIRA, Selenium Cloud Computing AWS (Amazon Web Services), EC2, RDS, Dynamo DB, S3 Micro services Swagger, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Spring Micro Services, SpringBoot, Netflix Eureka.
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux, UNIX.
Confidential, St. Louis, MO
Full Stack Engineer
- Design, develop and maintain the data layer using Hibernate and use spring to integrate with Hibernate.
- Experience with using Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL databases and writing SQL and PL/SQL queries, Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, Cursors, and Indexes.
- Developed server side application to interact with database using Spring Boot and Hibernate .
- Expertise in React JS and working with redux architecture using complex Object-Oriented concepts in improving the performance of web application.
- Integrating JPA persistence using Hibernate in order to save the current state of the drools knowledge session using the Spring Framework.
- Used JPA annotations to map with database tables using Hibernate. Used HQL Hibernate Query Language and Criteria API for database querying and retrieval of results.
- Used Spring Framework based on MVC Model View Controller architecture in Web Sphere Application Development.
- Configured Hibernate, spring to map the business objects to Oracle 11g Database using XML configuration file.
- Experience on working with CSS Background, CSS Layouts, CSS positioning, CSS text, CSS border, CSS margin, CSS padding, and CSS table.
- Designed and developed a web-based test client using spring, Java Script, HTML and XML to test different parts of the application.
- Implemented React js code to handle cross browser compatibility issues in Mozilla, IE 7, 8, 9, Safari and Google Chrome.
- Involved in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Prime, Animations, Flux concept.
- Constructed powerful and modern Frontend Architecture , involving React JS, Redux, and ES6 .
- Used Node Package Manager (NPM) to import and applications.
- Created cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant CSS-based page layouts.
- Created reusable React JS components and implemented Redux Pattern into the solution to maintain the stable and always updated Application state .
- Used React JS to create Controllers to handle events triggered by clients and send request to server .
- Used various JQuery plug-in like auto complete, date picker , color picker , document slider to enhance the usability, functionality and overall experience for website.
- Created JQuery - AJAX callback methods to get the data in JSON format and displayed on many different controls in the HTML page .
- Transpiling ES6 features using Babel as most modern browsers don't support ES6 features yet. Mostly used features include Import / Export , Let , Const , Class and Arrow functions .
- Extensively worked with making calls to APIS to fetch the data from the backend as JSON response and parse it on the UI for DOM/CSS manipulation .
- Involved in creating styling framework for the web pages using CSS Bootstrap along with Grids, Pagination, and Dialog box, Carousel, Form, Navbar and Table .
- Perform unit testing using JUnit and Mockito aiding test driven development (TDD) for web services.
- Build configuration and develop custom solutions that act upon Jenkins information in authentic time.
- Actively participated in the daily scrum meetings to produce quality deliverables within time information and helped clearing ambiguity in requirements document.
Confidential, St. Louis, MO
Full Stack Engineer
- Extensively used Core Java concepts and implements collections, I/O, Exception handling and Generics in logic design and development.
- Coded in Angular JS MVC Framework to make single page app (spa) and complex price configurations pages.
- All the functionality is implemented using Spring Boot, Micro Services and Hibernate ORM.
- Implemented Java EE components using Spring MVC, Spring IOC, spring transactions and Spring security modules.
- Developed Rest APIs in spring boot utilizing Postman, Swagger.
- Create RFP (Request for Proposal) MicroServices to provide RESTful API and RAML utilizing Spring Boot with Micro Services.
- Developed the UI with extensive use of backbone.js framework that helped to organize the code.
- Used Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection Spring MVC for REST API s and Spring Boot for micro-services.
- Developed various batch jobs which process bulk of data received from business partners using Spring Batch.
- Created and managed Microservices. Microservices were being used as a strategy to gradually replace a core monolithic application while still adding business features.
- Developed the CRUD and transferred data as JSON format using RESTful WebServices to controller layer.
- Exposed various capabilities as Restful-WebServices using SOAP/WSDL.
- Worked on Swagger API and auto-generated documentation for all REST calls.
- Implemented OAuth2.0 for authentication based web application and accessed their APIs for fetching data services.
- Implemented AWS solutions using EC2, S3, RDS, EBS, Elastic Load Balancer, and Auto scaling groups, optimized volumes and EC2 instances.
- Developed Java API to connect with AWS S3 Services for storing and retrieving data stored in the S3 buckets.
- Developed API for using AWS Lambda to manage the servers and run the code in the AWS.
- Developed applications for consuming messages using IBM MQ.
- Developed Message Driven Beans with JMS and IBM MQ Series to load the data.
- Developed application service components, configured beans and generated CRUD (create, read, update, delete) database schema.
- Implemented a Continuous Delivery pipeline with Docker, Jenkins and GitHub and AWS.
- Worked on MongoDB database concepts such as locking, transactions, indexes, Sharding, replication, schema design.
- Worked in Redhat Enterprise Linux system environment.
- Design and develop Test cases for Test Driven Development (TDD) and Behavioral driven development (BDD).
- Developed a Test plan based on testing requirements and created Test cases using test Plan module.
- Deployed the applications on Web Logic 10.3 and Web sphere 8.5.5
- Performed Analysis and testing by Junit, Mockito frameworks for unit, integration and functional testing.
- Used JIRA for User Stories and Epic management and GIT for version control.
Full Stack Java Developer
Confidential, Austin, TX
- Developed CSS based page layouts that are cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant.
- Developed HTML views with HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap and Angular JS 2 .0.
- Developed new requirements with Spring, Struts and Hibernate.
- Used JQuery for basic animation and end user screen customization purposes.
- Developed creative intuitive user interfaces that address business and end-user needs, while considering the technical, physical and temporal constraints of the users.
- Developed internationalized multi-tenant SaaS solutions with responsive UI's using Java or React JS, with NodeJS and CSS.
- Involved in the development of presentation layer and GUI framework using Angular JS and HTML.
- Built different modules, controllers, templates, custom filters and directives in Angular JS.
- Involved in rendering additional components with custom HTML tags using React.js
- Used groovy and Spring boot to collecting the data from users and packaged the data as JSON distributed to applications.
- Experience in built web services using spring and CXF operating within ESB, offering REST, AWS and SOAP interfaces.
- Build SOAP Web Services based on AWS (Amazon Web Services).
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX and Angular resources.
- Experience in developing cloud based application using Spring Cloud and Pivotal cloud foundry
- Responsible for making responsive web pages using twitter bootstrap and media queries.
- Enhanced user experience by designing new web features using MVC Framework like Backbone.js and Node.js.
- Experience in upgrading and migrating various versions of Mongo database on different platforms.
- Making changes to the existing web applications and creating new components using React.js.
- Reported bugs and tracked defects using JIRA.
- Worked with Agile technology.
- Managed projects with GRUNT task runner.
- Involved in Developer Testing, Review and Trouble shooting.
- Developed UI tests with Protractor and Java tests in JUnit.
- Responsible for building components to connect to other micro-services using Kafka .
- Used Jenkins for Continuous Integration. Used TOAD for managing, monitoring and analyzing the database.
- Used Maven for build application.
- Designed and Developed automation script using Selenium Web Driver in Eclipse.
- Handled response data from RESTFUL Web services using XML, JSON and JQuery to update UI Interacted with java controllers (JQuery, Ajax, and JSON to write/read data from back end systems).
- Created GET/PUT request and response using RESTFUL web services.
Confidential, Austin, TX
Java Full Stack Developer
- Involved in analysis and design phases of software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Responsible for the analysis, documenting the requirements and architecting the application based on J2EE Standards.
- Extensively used core java concepts like collection frame work, multi-threading, OOPS and Exception Handling.
- Responsible for maintaining and expanding AWS (Cloud Services) infrastructure using AWS Stack especially worked with database setup and maintenance on AWS EC2.
- Used Hibernate, object relational-mapping (ORM) solution, technique of mapping data representation from MVC model to Oracle Relational data model with SQL-based scheme.
- Developed the JQuery callback functions to implement asynchronous communication using AJAX.
- Created detailed design documents, use case diagrams and class diagrams.
- Built the backend Rest API using Spring MVC and Hibernate ORM frameworks.
- Effectively utilized core J2EE design patterns: MVC, DI/IOC, DAO, Factory, Business delegate, Service Locator, Singleton in the project implementation. Performed backend migration from Spring MVC to Spring Boot.
- Handled the spring components such as Dispatcher Servlet, Controllers, Model and View Objects and View Resolver.
- Utilized HTML5 and Angular JS in implementing some of the front end components.
- Monitored the control using Spring IOC
- Extensively worked with XML while using Maven, Dispatcher Servlet etc.
- Implemented RESTful Web services. Published and consumed web services.
- Made extensive use of Oracle database to perform the analysis of data.
- Utilized Maven as the build tool.
- Utilized Jenkins for build automation.
- Used log4j as the logging framework
- Handled the project setup and maintenance during the development and QA phases.
- Used Subversion (SVN) for source code management and version control.
- Used Junit with Easy Mock/Power Mock for the unit testing of various modules.
- Participating in user requirement sessions to gather business requirements
- Involved in Analysis, Design, Development, Integration and Testing of application modules
- Designed and developed Class diagrams and sequence diagrams using Unified Modeling Language (UML)
- Used Eclipse 3.2 IDE for coding, debugging and testing the application modules
- Developed presentation layer for the application modules using Adobe Flex and Action Script controls
- Developed Styles, Skinning, Charts using Flex controls
- Implemented data push using BlazeDS, Remote Object, Web Service components
- Used Java Script libraries for developing the Java Script Programs
- Designed the Cascaded Style Sheets for designing the styles, skinning and layouts
- Involved in designing the page layouts using Wire Frames templates
- Developed various Action classes and Form bean classes using Struts framework
- Implemented Event Manager, e-Distribution Admin modules using Struts-Spring-Hibernate
- Written Hibernate POJO Classes, Hibernate Configuration file and Hibernate Mapping files
- Used the features of Spring Core layer (IOC), Spring AOP, Spring ORM layer and Spring DAO support layer in order to develop the application
- Involved in the configuration of Struts Framework, Spring Framework and Hibernate mapping tool
- Worked on Java Messaging Services (JMS) for developing messaging services
- Implemented different types of messaging prototypes using JMS
- Implemented service oriented architecture (SOA) using Apache Axis, SOAP, WSDL, UDDI
- Used SOAP UI for testing the SOAP input and output messages
- Developed stored procedures and triggers with PL/SQL.