- J2EE Consultant with around 7 years of experience in analysis, design, implementation, and testing of Web/Enterprise applications in the Client/Server environment using Java/J2EE.
- Experience in using Software development methodologies such as Agile, SDLC, RUP, and OOAD.
- Performed in developing light weight business components and integrated applications using spring framework, and Spring web MVC.
- Expertise in designing and developing Web based Enterprise applications using J2EE technologies like JSPs, Servlets, EJB, Struts, Spring, Hibernate.
- Implemented various Design patterns including Business Delegates, Data Access Object, Model View Controller, Session facade, Singleton etc.
- Expertise in configuring the Spring Application Context with dependency injection and using Spring Framework integrated it with Struts/Hibernate/Web Services JMS/JDBC/JNDI.
- Expert in designing web applications and web contents utilizing various Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques.
- Experience in designing User Interactive (UI) WebPages and visually appealing User Interfaces with the help of HTML 5 and CSS3.
- Implemented Cross cutting concerns like logging and declarative transaction management using Spring AOP.
- Experience of using ANT and Maven tool to generate deployable files.
- Extensively worked on implementing Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) using Web Services (SOAP, WSDL, UDDI).
- Experience of Client - Server, web-based n-tier architecture, Database Design, development of applications using J2EE Design Patterns like Singleton, Session Facade, Factory Pattern and Business Delegate.
- Good knowledge and development experience with both RESTful and SOAP webservices.
- Experience in deployment of the J2EE applications on WebSphere, WebLogic, Apache Tomcat.
- Experience with JUnit in performing unit testing and determining the application functionality and monitored the error logs.
- Sound experience in System analysis, design, and development using UML methodology.
- Extensive experience in working with various databases like DB2, Oracle and SQL Server.
- Expertise in version control tools like CVS and ClearCase to manage and control software development.
- Excellent communication, analytical and interpersonal skills and highly motivated team player with ability to work independently.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly to the emerging new technologies.
App Servers, Web Servers: IBM Web Sphere, WebLogic, Apache-Tomcat, JBoss, GlassFish
Languages: C, C++, Java, SQL, PL/SQL
Operating Systems: Windows XP/2000, Unix, Linux
Databases: Oracle 8i/9i/10g, DB2, My SQL, NoSQL/Mongodb
Frameworks: Struts, Spring, Hibernate, Ejb, Jquery
Java/J2EE Technologies: Core Java, Servlets, JSP, JSTL, JDBC, JMS, Web Services
IDEs (development Tools): Eclipse, MyEclipse, Net Beans, Rational Application Developer (RAD)
Design Methodologies: UML, RUP, Rational Rose, Agile, Waterfall, SOA,TDD, Scrum
Testing: JUnit, JUnit-Exception, JMock
Build Tool: ANT, Maven
Version Control Tools: SVN, CVS, Clear Case
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Identify a potential vision for how to develop application, as an Agile Model Driven Development.
- Maintained constant communication with Business Analyst and Business Users to identify information needs as per business requirements.
- Used spring as middle tier application framework, persistence strategy using spring support for Hibernate and declarative transaction management.
- All logic exposed via interfaces and practices of Test Driven Development followed consistently.
- Implemented the Model View Controller (MVC) framework and spring.
- Generating Scala and java classes from the respective APIs so that they can be incorporated in the overall application.
- Worked on Web Services for transferring XML data between two interfaces.
- Designed and developed the UI using spring view component, JSP, HTML5, CSS3 and JQuery.
- Used spring validator framework for client side and server side validation. Also implemented dynamic loading of JSP's using AJAX.
- Used Spring Core for dependency injection/Inversion of control (IOC), and integrated frameworks like Struts and Hibernate.
- Responsible for enhancement and maintenance of the IPS software in C language using GDB debugger.
- Leveraged AWS cloud services such as EC2, auto-scaling and VPC to build secure, highly scalable and flexible systems that handled expected and unexpected load bursts.
- Create and maintain database objects for all environment types for Teradata RDBMs.
- Provide technical database expertise and problem-solving support to resolve DBMS issues and assist in the monitoring of database performance and suggest improvements.
- Designed and developed RESTful web services, micro services, to create, view, deploy, and update applications.
- Micro Services design and development using JHipster(Yeoman Generator) to create Spring boot at backend and Angular at frontend.
- Worked on developing Web Service Client using SOAP, WSDL to verify the payment history of the customer.
- Utilized Hibernate for Object/Relational Mapping (ORM) purposes for persistence onto the DB2 database.
- Designed RESTful web services for handling AJAX requests.
- Used Java Messaging Services (JMS) for reliable and asynchronous communication
- Tested Service and data access tier using JUnit in TDD methodology.
- Used RAD as IDE for the application development and integration of the frameworks.
- Deployed the applications on IBM WebSphere Application Server.
- Used Clear Case for version management between various integration and development streams.
- Used Maven as a build framework.
- Worked with production support team in debugging and fixing various production issues.
- Prepared high and low level design documents for the business modules for future references and updates.
Environment: Spring, Micro-services using Spring Boot- 1.3.5, Struts, JQuery, Junit, JMS, XML, JSP, HTML5, CSS3, AngularJS 1.5, AJAX, HQL, JQuery, RAD, Hibernate 3.0, JPA, RestFul Web Services, AWS, EC2, Clear Case, Spring MVC, Scala, Maven, DB2, Teradata, RDBMS, GCC Collection, GDB debugger and IBM WebSphere.
Confidential, Detroit, MI
Java / J2EE Developer
- Funds released or rejected based on response from the web service calls like Validation service and Funding service.
- Web service is implemented using Ajax framework and used SOAP protocol which allows exchange information over HTTP.
- Involved in defining Hibernate mappings, HQL queries and in generating Data Access Objects.
- Handled transaction management and session factory by using Spring Framework.
- Responsible for deploying the applications on Windows platforms.
- Worked with business partners and team members to understand the requirements in order to formulate effective design and code.
- Security validation for user authorization using struts and regex .
- Utilized Spring MVC framework to implement design patterns like IOC (Dependency Injection), Spring DAO (Data access objects), Data Transfer objects, Business objects, ORM Mappings.
- Handled web customization requests, maintenance/support for all the products.
- Created distributed application for with Web services.
- Spring AOP concept used for repetition call of method for developing less coding and more functionality.
- Configuration and deployment of Web Sphere with DB2 to develop more functionality.
- Build the ANT scripts for creating and deploying the .war files for all the products.
- Implementing the functionality of the new change controls.
- Fixing the bugs if raised in Integration, System Testing and User Acceptance Testing.
Environment: Java/J2EE, JSP, JSF, AJAX, JSON, Servlets, JDBC, JMS, Hibernate, Spring, Web services, Filters, Java Script, XML, HTML, CSS3, Angular js, Jquery, Ant, Struts, Eclipse, RAD, Web Sphere, DB2, Maven, SVN, JUnit
Confidential, Coppell, TX
Full Stack java Devoloper
- Analyze, design and Implement application architecture to suit the development of software using JAVA/J2EE
- Develop and maintain complex software components / systems in compliance with department standards including JSP, JSTL, EJB, JMS, JAX - WS, Restful APIs and Java Mail.
- This project uses Boot Strap, JQuery, Restful, Hibernate JPA, Sprin
- Architected services to align with business objectives and fit into overall SOA driven program
- Developed web based systems using Internet standards such as HTTP, XML, SOAP, SMTP and Web Services.
- Provided scalable architecture using Hibernate and Spring (IOC, ORM, JDBC, and MVC) frameworks.
- Used AngularJS for building single page web applications.
- Developed and maintained comprehensive technical design documentation; including but not limited to software system architecture, high-level design, and low level design.
- Provide status regarding current and upcoming work assignments.
- Implemented the logging framework in the SOA environment.
- Web Services testing using SOAPUI tool and Simulator as a part of unit testing.
- Developed Message Driven Beans for posting data received via JMS to Scheduler Database. Monitor and develop build scripts for build management.
- Wrote shell scripts for the deployments to Web Sphere Application Server for IT (Integration Testing), ST (System Testing), UAT (User Acceptance Testing) environments.
- Used Quality Center, Clear Quest for Bug Fixing and Tracking
- Used SVN, CVS for source control management for different modules. Upgraded to the latest Java version improving the security of the system.
- Cleaned up old applications and got them working in Production.
- Implemented various productivity improvement procedures.
- Developed JavaBean components to retrieve database data from the result set for processing level of authority and approvals.
- Developed persistent classes, including association, inheritance, polymorphism, composition and the Java collections framework.
- Used Log4j for Logging and Used Quality Center for Bug Reporting Tool
- Performed Unit Testing of the developed component using JUnit.
- Actively participated in readiness, Design meetings to give accurate estimates for the requirements.
- Used Version One V1 for story tracking.
- Supporting and handled the issues in Production. Maintaining, supporting and troubleshooting the application.
- Involved in developing business tier using stateless session bean.
- Worked on java Multi-threading programming, Synchronization, Java Mail API and Collections API for concurrent product models upload/download process.
Java Application Developer
- Gathered business requirements and improved agile methodology for fast process .
- Constructed presentation layer implementing using JSP, Struts, HTML and DHTML.
- Developed Action Forms and Action classes. Developed user interface using JSP Tag libraries (JSTL), Struts to simplify the complexities of the application.
- Involved in working with J2EE Design patterns (Singleton, Factory, DAO, and Business Delegate) and Model View Controller Architecture.
- Used collection and multi-threading concept for more reliable application with JDBC for access of data from database.
- Developed Service Layer using POJOs. Involved in the JDBC queries as part of implementation.
- Utilized the concept of Lazy initialization and Eager fetch based on the requirements and increase the performance within the session of objects.
- Used Restful web service with annotation for making response of incoming request and handled with post,put,get method with different media types.
- Developed with Spring MVC so design pattern possible with prototype and session or singalton pattern and managed DispacherServlet controller for ModelView response.
- Worked with Session and Entity Beans with Stateless, Stateful environment .
- EJB stateless session beans are used with Design patterns for flexibility and re-usability.
- Used MVC Architecture of spring for dependency injection, AOP, easy unit testing.
Full Stack Java Developer
- Involved in developing web pages using JSP, HTML and XHTML.
- Application is developed based on Struts Framework.
- Used JDBC for database connectivity to SQL Server.
- Java API, including JDBC, JAXP, JDOM to query patent data from database and transfer the data into various formats.
- Generated and customized the value object entities and DAOs.
- Created and implemented PL/SQL stored procedures, triggers.
- Ant is used for building and application is developed on JBoss application server.
- Involve in JUnit Testing, debugging and bug fixing.
- Worked on Multithreading.
- Participated in the discussion with business experts to understand the business requirements and mold them into technical requirements toward development.
- Designed UML diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Used Struts 1.3 framework to develop the application based on a MVC design pattern.
- Used J2EE design patterns like Service Locator, Data Access Objects, Factory pattern, MVC and Singleton Pattern.
- Created and consumed SOAP/Restful Web Services.
- Built the functionality for the front end JSPs to take the data from the model as an XML and using XSLT to convert the XSL to HTML.
- Prepared Test Cases for Integration Testing.
- Used Java Message Service (JMS) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information, such as Loan and Teller application
- Designed and developed Message driven beans that consumed the messages from the Java message queue.
- Created the JDBC based DAO layer.
- Worked on HTML5 tags for forms, multimedia, graphics and geo-location.
- Deployed components to the development environment, system test environment, and UAT environment.
- Responsible for deployment of Java Servlet environment platform using IBM's WebSphere Application Server product (IBM WAS).
- Build and deployed WAR files
- Configured and scheduled jobs for multiple projects on Hudson.
- Developed automatic build scripts using ANT for the application to deploy and test.
- Maven is used as a build tool and continuous integration is done using Jenkins.
- Documented all process changes and requirement changes.