- Around 7 years of professional experience in designing, developing & deploying of Enterprise wide web - based applications with strong experience in Java, J2EE and UI development.
- Experienced in working with Agile Scrum Development and waterfall model.
- Hands-on experience in designing and developing high volume web services using API protocols and Data Formats (REST, JSON, SOAP and XML).
- Experience with XML related technologies such as AJAX, DTD, XSD, XSLT, DOM, Schema, XPath, JAXP and JAXB .
- Excellent knowledge of UI frameworks like Angular 2 / Angular 4/ Angular 6/ Angular 7 and Bootstrap.
- Good knowledge of EJB (Session Beans (Stateful and Stateless)), Entity Beans and MDB (Message Driven Beans), JNDI and JMS.
- Well versed in developing Web Services applications using REST, SOAP, SOAP UI, AWS and WSDL.
- Extensive experience with Spring core, Spring Boot, Spring Data JPA, Spring AOP, Spring Security, Spring transaction, Spring JDBC, Spring MVC, Spring Integration, Spring Batch.
- Good exposure to Hibernate ORM and Log4j.
- Worked on different API’s like REST, Java servlet API, JMS, Java Persistence API (JPA), JDBC.
- Expertise in core Java such as OOPs, Collections, Exception Handling, Serialization, Multi-Threading, Annotations.
- Good knowledge of software design patterns such as Model View Controller (MVC), Singleton, Factory Method, Abstract Factory, Adapter, Builder, Chain of Responsibility, Template Method and State.
- Used Maven and ANT built tools.
- Used Jenkins and GIT for Continuous integration and continuous deployment.
- Experience in automated deployment tool such as OpenShift and Docker which is used to deploy quickly.
- Extensive knowledge in implementing SOA (Service Oriented Architecture), architecture for synchronous & asynchronous communications between multiple applications.
- Have rich experience in databases like Oracle, MongoDB, MySQL, SQL databases.
- Possess strong working knowledge of Database programming using SQL, PL/SQL, Triggers, Functions, Sequences, Views and stored procedures.
- Set up, configured and maintained web servers like Apache Tomcat, WebSphere Application server and middle-tier J2EE application servers like JBOSS application server and WebSphere Application Server.
- Experience in using Junit for unit testing, TestNG test case creation and execution, Log4j for logging different levels, functional testing, Jasmine.
- Good experience in using version control like GIT and SVN.
- Proficient in designing Use case, Activity, sequence and Interaction diagrams in UML using Rational Rose.
- Extensively worked with IDEs such as Eclipse, WebStorm and Rational Rose.
- Handled multiple tasks while managing time efficiently, coordinating project schedules and release, meeting deadlines, meeting with clients and addressing their concerns.
- Designed backend solutions for large-scale, on-demand marketing systems.
J2SE: Collections, Multithreading, Serialization, Synchronization, Exception Handling, File I/O, Annotation.
J2EE: JSP (2.2, 2.3), Servlets (4.0,3.1), EJB, JMS, JDBC, JNDI, MDB
Framework: Angular 2/4/6/7, Bootstrap, Hibernate, Spring (IOC, AOP, MVC, Data, Boot, core, security, transaction, JDBC, Integration), Struts, Log4j
Architecture: MicroServices, SOA
ORM Tools: Hibernate, JDBC
Web/Application Servers: Apache Tomcat (5.0, 5.5), JBoss (7.1.0), WebSphere (12.1.2)
XML Technologies: XML, DTD, XSD, XSLT, Schema, SAX, DOM, JAXP, JAXB
IDEs: Eclipse, WebStorm, Rational rose
Design Skills: UML (Rational Rose), Java & J2EE Design Patterns
Web Services: WSDL, SOAP, REST, AWS
Databases: Oracle (11g), MySQL (5.1), SQL (SQL server 2008 R2), MongoDB (3.4, 3.0)
Testing: Junit (3.8), TestNG, Log4j, Jasmine
Version Control: GitHub, SVN, CVS (1.11)
Build & Deployment/ CI/CD Tools: TeamCity (2019.1.2), OpenShift (3.9), Docker (1.13.1), Jenkins (1.8.1), Maven (3.3.9), ANT (2.2, 2.4)
Methodologies: Scrum Agile, Waterfall
Java Full Stack Developer
Confidential, Cincinnati, Ohio
- Followed Agile & Scrum Methodology for development of the product.
- UI development is done by using TypeScript, Angular7, HTML and CSS.
- PrimeNG, Confidential component library and Bootstrap are being used as third party library for UI component development.
- Consuming components like sliding panel, Data table, date picker, overlay panel, primeNG modal for forms, Spinner, Drag and drop functionality, etc.
- Front end unit testing is covered by using Jasmine and Karma.
- Implemented singleton and visitor design pattern on backend.
- Backend development is being done by using Java, Sprint Boot framework.
- Using microservice architecture with Spring Boot.
- Attributes are mapped by using Hibernate and JPA.
- Junit is used for writing unit test cases on backend for the 80% test coverage. MOCKITO is used to mock the data for the test cases.
- MS SQL Server is being used for the Development, Test and Production environment and H2 database is being used for the local development.
- Using REST services for creating the end points using JAX-RS.
- Cloud Foundry is used as to deploy the application.
- For Continuous build and continuous deployment of code Team city is used.
- Maven is used as build automation tool which dynamically download the libraries or dependencies.
- Using GitHub for reviewing and merging the code to the remote repository. Before we were using Stash for merging the code.
- Involved in the bug fixing at Development and Production level.
- Using IntelliJ IDE for the development.
Environment: HTML5, CSS3, Typescript, Angular 6/7, J2EE, Java 1.8, Sprint Boot, RESTful API, Swagger, Microservice architecture, JAX-RS, MS SQL Server, H2, PrimeNG 7.1.3, Bootstrap 4, IntelliJ, Stash, GitHub, Jasmine, Karma, Junit, Mockito, Maven, Team city, Artifactory, Cloud foundry.
Senior Java Full Stack Developer
Confidential, Rochester, NY
- Involved in analysis, specification, design, and implementation and testing phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and used agile methodology (SCRUM) for developing application.
- Application is implemented using agile methodology where there is a daily SCRUM meeting to understand the status and resolve any issues.
- Working on frameworks like Bootstrap, Spring MVC, and Hibernate.
- Involved in the integration of Spring for implementing Dependency Injection u sing MongoDB as database.
- Developed various UML diagrams like use cases, class diagrams, interaction diagrams (sequence and collaboration) & activity diagram.
- Performed CRUD operations like Update, Insert and Delete data in MongoDB.
- Worked on MongoDB database concepts such as locking, transactions, indexes, Shading, replication, schema design, etc.
- Designed, developed a custom, single-page, responsive web application on front end using Angular 4
- Implementation of the Business logic layer for MongoDB Services.
- Created microservice architecture to build the loosely coupled services.
- Created web services like REST and SOAP for to obtain data and generate operations on those data.
- Implemented REST API as Spring Boot Microservice to perform modular functionality as per MicroServices architecture.
- Involved in migrating monolithic application in Micro Service Architecture and Developed Micro services using AWS Cloud build upon Spring Boot Services.
- Responsible for RESTful Web Service Development using JDK 1.8 , JPA 2.1 with Hibernate as ORM - Spring JPA .
- Used Dependency Injection feature of Spring MVC framework & ORM mapping tool Hibernate for rapid development and ease of maintenance.
- Developed, Tested and Deployed application on JBOSS application server.
- Created test cases using Junit testing through Jasmine 2.6.1 and using Jenkins 1.1.0 for the continuous Integration and continuous deployment.
- Involved in build and deployment of MicroServices with Jenkins .
- Involved in testing MicroServices by placing messages in JBoss 7.1.0.
- Created Docker images and ran the Docker containers in various environments.
- Developed unit and integration tests for existing Micro services using J-Unit and Docker and OpenShift.
- Used GIT to maintain the version of the files and took the responsibility to do the code merges from branch to trunk and creating new branch when new feature implementation starts.
- Participated in the Production support issues, to deploy and maintain the application successfully.
Senior Java Full Stack Developer
Confidential, Alpharetta, GA
- Followed Agile & Scrum Methodology for development of the product.
- Developed UI using TypeScript, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap and Angular2.
- Used jQuery libraries and AJAX for page navigation.
- Developed the application using Spring MVC Framework by implementing controller and backend service classes.
- MVC architecture was implemented for supporting the UI using Angular 2 framework.
- Designed pages through JSP, servlet and used MongoDB as database.
- Developed Servlets interacting with database to create Java beans for the model layer & various business objects implementing business logic.
- Involved in the designing of the applications based on SOA and exposing the functionality using Web Services.
- Used Java, JDBC , Servlets , JSP while enhancing the functionality & responsible for creating database tables on Mongo DB .
- Worked on building and deploying the war files on Apache Tomcat application server.
- Deployed the application on the JBoss Server using Maven tool using SOA architecture with the JSP Client.
- Involved in designing and developing the front end of the application.
- Made use of Spring Inversion of Control (IOC) and Spring MVC.
- Developed Service layer classes to support the business functionality with Spring.
- Created the Application Context file in the Spring Framework for injecting beans.
- Implemented Restful Web Services using REST API and used AWS.
- Responsible for maintaining and expanding AWS (Cloud Services) infrastructure using AWS (SNS, SQS).
- Developed REST API for assessment indicators module and token-based authentication for REST services using Spring Security.
- Involved in unit testing, test case reviews and code reviews in accordance with applicable development standards using Junit and Jasmine.
- Implemented Typescript Client-side validation and some server-side validation with java code as per the requirement.
- Used IDE’s like WebStorm and Eclipse.
- Involved in fixing the bugs at Development and production levels.
- Involved in code integration and shipment of the code to other environments using Maven and Docker.
Environment: Java 1.8, HTML5, CSS3, TypeScript, JSP 2.3, Servlet 3.1, Angular 2, Bootstrap, Spring 4.0, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), JDBC, jQuery, MongoDB 3.4, REST API, AWS, Jasmine, Git, Eclipse, WebStorm, XML, Git, Apache Tomcat 5.5, Maven 3.3.9, Docker 1.13.1, AJAX, jQuery.
Confidential, Erie, PA
- Involved in analysis, design and development of the system components.
- Used OO Techniques - UML methodology (use cases, sequence diagrams, activity diagrams)
- Developed server-side applications using Servlets and JDBC.
- Implemented MVC architecture by using Struts framework, Hibernate 3.0 in terms of JSPs and Servlets.
- Extensively worked on MQ Series using point-point, publisher/subscriber-messaging domains to exchange information through Messages for implementing Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Used Ant for automating the build process of java applications and components.
- Used JUnit for Testing.
- Used Web Services-WSDL and SOAP.
- Deployed applications on JBoss 4.0 server.
- Extensively configured the build files to different Environments.
- Developed Session Beans which encapsulates the workflow logic.
- Used Entity Beans to persist the data into database and used Message Driven Beans MDB to notify the bean state.
- Used Struts the MVC framework for building web applications.
- Used Hibernate, object /relational mapping (ORM) solution, technique of mapping data representation from MVC model to Oracle Relational data model with an SQL-based schema.
- Developed the ANT deployment scripts for deploying application on to JBOSS server and CVS as version/source control.
- Created User guide and application support document.
- Used CVS for the concurrent development in the team and for code repository.
- Involved in regression testing, evaluating the response times, and resolving the connection pooling issues.
Environment: J2EE, Java Servlets 3.1, Struts MVC, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Oracle 11g, JDBC, EJBs, Eclipse, Rational Rose, CVS, WSDL, SOAP, ANT 2.4, Junit testing, JBOSS 7.1.0.
Confidential, Mooresville, NC
- Followed AGILE Methodology to promote iterations, collaboration, and process adaptability and participated in SCRUM Meetings throughout the life cycle of project.
- Developed, deployed and maintained Single Sign On application in development, test and production environments.
- Updated/modified JSP pages using Struts tags, used jQuery and its validator plugin for validating Forms in the presentation layer.
- Used AJAX and JSON to send request to server and updating GUI pages using callback functions.
- Implemented AJAX for couple of navigation screen flows for asynchronous calls.
- Configured new actions, result types and global errors in struts.xml and used struts tiles to create application web pages.
- Worked on design patterns which include Decorator, Facade, Front controller, Intercepting filter and MVC.
- Used Spring MVC to build the Web application services.
- Designed and developed Application based on Spring framework using MVC design patterns.
- Developed the Web Services Client using SOAP, WSDL description to verify the credit history of the new customer to provide a connection.
- See Web Services for interaction between various components and created SOAP envelopes.
- Developed SOAP web services utilizing business logic for CRUD functionality and Rest Easy web services for creating reports.
- Developed reusable and interoperable Web service modules based on SOA architecture using SOAP and Restful.
- Implemented Spring MVC Controller module for better handling of client request, consume, RESTful data service and sending response back to client.
- Used Java API for XML Web Services ( JAX-WS ) to convert Java Objects to XML conversions. Created RESTful web services interface to Java-based runtime engine and accounts.
- Used HQL (Hibernate Query Language) and Query criteria to interact with database ( MySQL )
- Used ANT for builds creation and to push into different environments.
- Involved in production bug fixes, analyzing and improving overall application performance.
- Deployed the applications using WebSphere Application server.
- Used SVN as version control tool.
- Used log4j to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions, debugging and request/response/error logging.
- Developed the Use case, Sequence and Class diagrams using UML and Rational Rose.
- Developed Action classes and Action Forms using the struts framework.
- Developed Customs tags to display dynamic contents and to avoid large amounts of java code in JSP pages.
- Connected to database through JDBC.
- Extensive experience working with XML (DOM and SAX).
- Used SQL-server to store the items in the database.
- Used Session beans for navigation of steps.
- Used SOAP web services for data exchange request.
- Used Entity beans for storing the database in to database. Developed Session Beans as the clients of Entity Beans to maintain the Client state.
- Developed Ant Scripts to build and deploy EAR files on to Tomcat Server. Analyzed the EJB performance in terms of scalability by various Loads, Stress tests using Bean- test tool.
- Developed test cases and used JUnit for Unit Testing.
- Used CVS for version controlling.