Confidential, Columbia, MD
- Analyzed user requirements to derive software design and performance requirements.
- Performed software integration on key internal/external applications by utilizing REST APIs.
- Worked with a small team both in person and virtually in an Agile environment.
- Performed software and system integration on key internal/external applications.
- Debugged, commented, and unit tested software from GitHub pull requests.
- Created wireframe designs for web applications and mobile apps for discussion and feedback.
- Enhanced existing software through applicable programming knowledge.
- Briefed and executed walkthrough presentation of software application to Senior Level Executives.
Fusion Inetlligence analyst
Confidential, Ft. Meade, MD
- Collaborated with various internal and external organizations concerning current and potential Combating Proliferation (CP) endeavors.
- Acted as primary SIGDEV tool/analytical element for Target Office of Primary Interest (TOPI) .
- Provided timely responses to customers request for information (RFI).
- Performed target tasking against network technologies using current tool suite.
- Certified as both the Direct Support Analyst (DSA) and Joint Reconnaissance (JREC) analyst.
- Coordinated National Technical Means (NTM) support for Personnel Recovery (PR) / Combat Search and Rescue (CSAR) events with rapid response time.
- Researched and disseminated imminent threat intelligence to personnel that it may affect in the Area of Responsibility (AOR).
- Coordinated geolocation support with multiple desk officers to satisfy TOPI needs.