- More than 12 years of Professional Experience in Java Architect, Software Consulting and Development
- Ample Domain Knowledge in ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning), Banking & Telecom Billing System
- Proficiency in End to End delivery, from requirement gathering, analysis, design, development & testing till release of project
- Strong interpersonal, analytical and excellent communication skills.
- Good understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and agile methodology.
- Proof of concept (POC) in Microservices architecture applications using Spring Boot, Spring Cloud config, Netflix OSS components (Eureka, Zuul, Hystrix), Pivotal Cloud Fundry, Kafka, Cassandra.
- Basic Knowledge in Apache Kafka, Apache Hadoop with MapReduce and bigdata (mongo DB)
Domain Verticals: ERP, Banking (Finance) & Telecom Billing System
Project Management Tools: Microsoft Project
Versioning Tools: Microsoft VSS, Tortoise SVN, CVS, IBM Rational Clear Team Explorer 8.0IBM Rational Clear Quest Explorer 8.0, Cruise control, GIT, Jenkins
Designing Tools: Microsoft Visio, UML Eclipse, StartUML
Technologies: Core Java, Multi-threading & concurrency Package, Applet, AWT, Swing, EJB2.1 & 3.0, JMS, JSP, JSTL, Servlets, Struts1.x, Struts2, Spring2.5 &3.2, JSF, JDBC, JPA, Hibernate2.x & 3.x, iBatis & Mybatis, LDAP
DBMS Packages: Oracle, MYSQL, MS SQL, Sybase, Apache derby, H2 database
Build Tools: Apache Ant1.8.2, Maven1.x & 3.x & Aether
Operating Systems: MSDOS, Windows Server, UNIX
Server/Application: Web logic server, JBoss, Apache Tomcat, etc
Web Service/Services: Restful & JAX-RS and SOAP & JAX-WS, Microservices with Spring boot, Mule ESB
Software Tools: Eclipse, MyEclispe, Spring Tool suite, Jersey 1.17, Netbean, Toad, SQL Developer, Putty, Toad, Control-M, WinCSP, SoapUI, JUNIT, Rapid, HP Quality Center, IBM SharePoint, SAPCC Tool, CaliberRM, crucible tool, Aqua Data Studio etc.
- Performing requirement gathering, including the non-functional requirements
- Preparation of architecture & detailed technical design document
- Evaluating and/or recommending technical architecture and technology stack or frameworks to be used for the project.
- Analyzing and recommending communication mechanism among the layers of the applications.
- Helping DBA to design the data model of the application.
- Developing proof of concepts (POCs) for newer technologies or frameworks before actually deciding to proceed with the full implementation.
- Developing application design artifacts using design tools.
- Debugging and developing application logic and performing code review.
- Developing and reviewing sample message flows as part of implementation of SOA design.
- Helping senior architects with the architecture design of Service oriented architecture (SOA) based systems or migrating existing application functionalities to SOA based platforms.
- Designing and helping development team to implement non-functional requirements like logging, caching, DB connection pool, exception handling strategies etc.
- Assisting the development team to analyze the root cause of some critical defects during UAT and recommend appropriate solutions.
- Migration of JEE based applications from lower version of the application or web server to higher version.
Technology: Core Java, Data Structures, Multithreading, Hibernate, EH Cache, SOAP Web Services, Spring Boot with microservices, Spring framework with multi-modules, Maven2.x, WinCSP, Oracle relational Database, SQLDeveloper, Sybase, composite Database, Aqua Data Studio, Putty, Eclipse, SonarQube, crucible tool, MS Visio, black duck scan, Shell Scripting
Web Apps & DB Servers : Tomcat server
Technology: Core Java, Data Structures, Multithreading, Hibernate, EH Cache, SOAP Web Services, Mule EBS, Spring framework, EJB2.1, PFC (Batch Request), JMS/Spring Computing LDAP using RTS Request throttling service), ActiveMQ, Maven2.x, WinCSP, Oracle relational Database, SQLDeveloper, Sybase, Aqua Data Studio, Putty, Eclipse, SonarQube, crucible tool, MS Visio, black duck scan, Shell Scripting
Web Apps & DB Servers : Tomcat server
- Confidential is a suite application used by credit portfolio group (CPG). It is mainly used by the MO produces PnL reports for the front office & to manage various MO workflows.
- Confidential is comprised of the following suites of application as
- CVA & DVA at various level including counterparty & legal entity levels
- PnL Explains & Predicts
- Online & offline risk positions
- MTM of credit & market hedges
- Review adjusts & reporting
- Flexible reporting capabilities to extract different sets of data
- Consolidate of PnL at multiple level including legal entity, region or portfolio level
- Daily close and posting to generate ledger
- Daily loan Pnl received from upstream system
- Reconciliation against general ledger
- Loan reporting (Loan in one, revenue explain etc.)
Technology: Core Java, Data Structures, Multithreading, Data Fabric using Serialization, EH Cache, Hibernate, SOAP Web Services, Spring framework (HTTP) based protocol, EJB2.1, PFC (Batch Request), JMS/Spring Computing LDAP using RTS (Request throttling service), ActiveMQ, Maven3.0.1, WinCSP, Oracle relational Database, SQLDeveloper, Putty, Eclipse, SonarQube, crucible tool, MS Visio
Web Apps & DB Servers : oracle WebLogic, Oracle 1 0g3 & 11g
- Provide distributed & HPC framework using web-logic clusters & grid computing (CBB)
- Single point of data integration ensuring data consistency & integrality
- Ability to efficiently on board new products & adopt to changing business priorities
- Many credit & market risk calculators have been developed by extending calculator framework including
- TCP/Risk shift, Security, Derivates, Anchor, Gauss & Country Risk
- CALC played an internal part in streaming risk infrastructures by
- Centralizing calculation services $ allowing the decommissioning of legacy risk engines, spreadsheets & other Ad-Hoc tools
- Rapid onboarding a new feed, products & new calculators
- Handling growing data volume & computational needs
Web Apps & DB Servers : Tomcat Server, Oracle 1 0g3 & 11g
- Customer Policy;
- Customer Identification Procedures;
- Monitoring of Transactions; and
- Risk management.
- Requirement gathering, analysis, designing, coding & Testing
- Mentoring & Guiding team on development and programming
- Over-all Project Management which includes:
- Initiation: Project Charter, Requirement Gathering, Business Analysis, etc.
- Planning: WBS, SRS, Estimations (Scheduling, Resourcing, Risks), High Level and Low Level Design, etc.
- Execution: Development, Risk Mitigation, Status Reporting, etc.
- Control: QA, Testing & UAT Tracking, Status Reporting, etc.
- Documentation: Designing and maintaining requirement gathering, design and Release documents etc.
- Closure: Closure Formalities, Production Movement, etc.
Apps & DB Servers : Web logic 10g3, Oracle 1 0g3 & 11g
- To compares the subscriber profile data from KB database and SAP CC for postpaid subscribers.
- Procom has two comparison modes:
App s & DB Servers: Web logic 10g3, Oracle 1 0g3 & 11g
- Retrieve Transaction from SBM database which are requested in search input.
- The application will list the Transactions in a table on web page.
- The application will allow investigating the Transaction with Procom Tool by redirecting to the Configurable URL with required parameters.
- The Application will allow searching transactions from file.