- Over 6+ years of experience in delivering enterprise solutions in multiple domains like E - commerce, Banking, Telecom, Insurance, Health domains.
- Expertise in conceptualizing, designing and coding technical solutions using Java/J2EE and UI technology stacks to satisfy complex business problem statements Expert in Various Agile methodologies like SCRUM, Test Driven Development (TTD), Incremental and Iteration methodology, Pair Programming, Agile Development &Testing using Software Development Life Cycle.
- Experienced in Full stack UI technologies using GruntJS, Gulp Server, and Yeoman generator for Angular.
- Expert level skills on JSON, HTML, DHTML, CSS, Tiles, Tag Libraries and UI frameworks - Twitter Bootstrap, Materialize CSS, jQuery Mobile .
- Experienced in Java Web-based, Desktop Based Development with Concepts of Object Oriented Design (OOD), Object Oriented Analysis (OOA), Object Oriented Programming (OOP) and its implementation.
- Expertise in the implementation of Core Java concepts of Java, J2EE Technologies: JSP, Servlets, JSF, JSTL, EJB transaction implementation (CMP, BMP, Message-Driven Beans),Struts, Spring, Swing, Hibernate, iBatis, Java Beans, JDBC, XML, Web Services, JNDI, Multi-Threading, Data structures.
- Experience in Spring Modules Spring MVC, AOP, IOC, Spring Boot, Spring Microservices, Spring REST, Spring Eureka, Spring Ribbon, Spring Netflix, Spring Hystrix, Spring Dashboard, Spring Zuul, Spring Security.
- Experienced in developing web-applications using various design patterns, including session facade, MVC, Data Access Object, Singleton and Factory Pattern.
- Experience with Docker containers, leveraging Linux Containers and AMI's to create Docker Images/ containers .
- Worked on (JMS) MQ's like Rabbit MQ , Confidential MQ and Active MQ .
- Good Working Experience in Apache Frameworks like Apache CXF, Apache Camel and Apache Velocity.
- Experienced in building Web Services using SOAP and RESTFUL.
- Expertise in XML technologies such as DTD/Schemas, DOM, SAX, XSLT, XPATH, Castor.
- Experience in configuring and deploying the applications on Tomcat 5.x/4.x/3/x., Glassfish, WebSphere 6.x/5.x/7.0, Web Logic 9.x/8.x/7.x/6.x, and JBoss Servers.
- Experienced in developing UNIX shell scripts for batch processing.
- Experience in database modeling, design and development of PL/SQL stored procedures, packages in relational databases: Oracle 9i / 10g / 11g, SQL Server 2005/2008, DB2, PostgreSQL and MySQL.
- Strong experience with MongoDB development (reports, schema design, map reduce functions) and migrations from SQL relational databases to NoSQL databases like MongoDB, Cassandra and Couch DB.
- Good Experience in software configuration management using CVS, GIT and SVN.
- Experienced in performing unit testing using JUnit, Test NG, Mockito, integration and deployment of applications using tools such as ANT, Maven, Gradle, Jenkins & debugging through log4j and Splunk.
- Created Test automation framework using Cucumber and Selenium web driver.
- Knowledge of writing rules directly in the Drools Rule Language (DRL), and decision table.
- Expertise on UI testing with Karma, Mocha, Jasmine and Chai.
- Experience using secure authentication mechanisms like LDAP, SASL and Kerberos v4.
- Good knowledge on dependency management tools such as NPM and Bower.
- Developed Interactive graphs using D3.js with JSON data.
Languages: Java 1.5/1.6/1.7/1.8 , J2EE, UNIX Shell Scripting, Python 3.6.0, Scala 2.12.1, C, C++.
Frameworks: Spring 4.3, Hibernate 4.3, Angular JS 1.0/1.5/4.0, Struts 2.x/1.x, Log4J.
Application/Web servers: Apache Tomcat 8, Confidential WebSphere 8.x/9.x, Jetty, Jenkins 2.50, JBoss, Tomcat 5.0/6.0/7.0, Glassfish, WildFly.
Relational Databases: Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11g, SQL server 2012/2014/2016 , MySQL 5.7, DB2 11.1.
NoSQL Databases: MongoDB, Cassandra, Couch DB.
Web Services: JAX-WS, JAX-RPC, JAX-RS, SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, REST, SOAP UI.
Operating systems: Windows, MS-DOS, UNIX, Mac OS, Linux and Ubuntu.
Testing Tools: J unit 4.12, Win Runner, Jenkins, Selenium WebDriver/Grid, JIRA 7.0., Bugzilla 4.4.12, Jasper Reports 6.0.
Methodologies: Agile, waterfall, TDD (Test-Driven-Development), Scrum, SDLC.
Developer IDE Platforms: Eclipse, Edit plus, Notepad ++, TEXT PAD, JBuilder, Net Beans 8.0.2, Intellij 2017.1, Spring Tool Suite (STS) 3.8.3, GITHUB 2.12.0.
Build Tools: Ant 1.10, Maven 3.3.9, Gradle 3.4.1.
Case Tools: Rational Rose, UML, OOAD, RUP.
Confidential, Durham, NC
Full Stack Java Developer
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the application.
- Developed applications using Angular6, Java8 and new features of java (lambda expressions).
- Design and developed the application using framework Angular 6 with HTML5, CSS3 and Typescript.
- Designed and coded customized Angular 6 services to interact with the backend API and serve components.
- Implemented Angular 6 Injectable services to connect the web application to back-end APIs to POST/GET the data used in the application.
- Used Angular6 as framework to create a Single Page Application (SPA) which can bind data to specific views and synchronize data with server.
- Used Protractor to perform End to end testing for single page application developed using Angular 6.
- Developed Application to asses JSON and XML from Restful web service from consumer side using Angular 6.
- Experience with Responsive Web Design, Bootstrap and Plygrid framework.
- Involved in developing Thread Safe blocks for multithread access and distributed transaction management.
- Created and injected spring services, controllers and DAOs to achieve dependency injection .
- Heavily used Spring Inheritance, Auto-wiring, Core Container, Security, AOP, and Spring Quartz for scheduling tasks to generate reports and emails to clients.
- Implemented the authentication, authorization and access-control features by using Spring Security and OAuth 2.0.
- Developed Persistence layer using Spring Data to interact with the Database.
- Developed Spring Restful/Microservices and implemented Spring Restful/Micro Services and implemented Spring Eureka, Netflix, Ribbon as part of Services Discovery usin g Apache Axis .
- Implemented Spring MVC flow to interact with different modules and extensively used Spring AOP and Dependency injection during various modules of project.
- Developed Microservices with Spring Eureka to retrieve API routes for the entire cluster. Using this strategy each spring service in a cluster can be load balanced and exposed through one API gateway.
- Implemented Spring Circuit breaker pattern, integrated Hystrixdashboard to monitor Spring micro services .
- Implemented Authentication & Authorization with Site Minder and Spring security .
- Implemented REST based web services using JAX-RS annotations, Jersey provider and consumed using HTTP services from angular 6 modules.
- Writing Entities in Java, Play Framework along with named queries to interact with database.
- Experience in Updating, Modifying queries in Oracle 11g.
- Composed and executed MongoDB scripts to insert and update NoSQL database and reporting.
- Developed quality code adhering to Scala coding standards and best practices.
- Worked on creation of custom Docker container images, tagging, pushing images, integration of Spring boot .
- Created the Docker containers and Docker consoles for managing the application life cycle.
- Smoke Test and Acceptance Testing is performed with Selenium in multiple Java platforms.
- Worked with the automation team to understand the Selenium scripts and review the code, run the tests and review the results and provide inputs to the team.
- Used Maven and Jenkins to automate the build and deploy process and Git was used for project management and version management.
Confidential, Dallas, Texas
Full Stack Developer
- Designed, coded, implemented, optimization and tested new features and modules for the derivatives system as part of an Agile team and improved automation test suites.
- Utilized Modernizer extensively to build HTML5/CSS3 based page layouts that are cross-browser compatible.
- Implemented client-side Interface using React JS . Worked on responsive design and developed a single ISOMORPHIC responsive website that could be served to desktop, Tablets and mobile users using React JS .
- Implemented application testability and diagnostics and fixing bugs with the help of REDUX (Reducers) architecture.
- Utilized create-react-app to launch product to stay update with current Webpack and Babel build configurations.
- Handled HttpRequests using Axios which supports Promise API functionality native to JS ES6 .
- Developed Spring Boot to fasten the application for removing boiler plate configurations.
- Used loosely coupled architecture Spring Boot . Developed Micro Services in the application by using Spring Boot .
- Developed Micro Services for service oriented architecture to build flexible and independently deployable software.
- Developed RESTWeb Services clients to consume those Web Services as well other Enterprise Wide Web Services .
- Worked with Spring AOP module to perform logging operations.
- Developed independent Microservices using Spring Boot Rest Controller model and are deployed on UNIX boxes.
- Employed Spring Boot for initialize and bootstrapping the build configuration for the boot based web applications.
- Development of cloud hosted web applications and REST API s using Spring Boot with embedded Tomcat .
- Extensively Used Jenkins as Continuous Integration tools to deploy the Spring Boot Microservices to Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF) using build pack. Used Pivotal Cloud Foundry to quickly build, deploy and update the applications.
- Utilized Hibernate for Object Relational Mapping (ORM) purposes for persistence on to the database.
- Developed different join strategies with Hibernate to improve performance while retrieving collection items.
- Used Spring MVC, AOP, IOC and Hibernate to establish the Connection with Database for Stored Procedures.
- Involved in implementing Queries to the backend MongoDB database using Http service to fetch JSON contract.
- Unstructured data was handled using Mongo DB and used Mongoose Connector for connecting to database.
- Composed and executed MongoDB scripts and queries to fetch and test data from NoSQL databases.
- Responsible for installation & configuration of Jenkins to support various Java builds and Jenkins plugins to automate continuous builds and publishing Docker images to the Nexus repository.
- Used CI/CD tools Jenkins, Git/Gitlabs and Docker registry for configuration and automation using Ansible.
- Used Drools as rule engine to categorize salient level rule to every business rules base on the business needs.
- Experienced in working with Babel and Webpack in application build and deployment processes.
- Performed UI and front-end testing using Selenium . Developed test case and performed unit testing with Mocha .
Environment: HTML5, CSS3, React JS, Babel, Spring Boot, Spring AOP, Spring IOC, Hibernate, Redux, Axios, Hapi JS, Webpack, JSON, Ansible, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Jenkins, GIT, Docker, Drools, Nexus, Mongoose, MongoDB, Chai, Webpack, Mocha, Selenium, Apache .
Confidential, New York, NY
- Applied Struts features like Tiles and Validation framework.
- Designed and implemented Struts (MVC Paradigm) components such as Action Mapping, Action class, Dispatch action class, Action Form bean, and a form set for validation.
- Implemented MVC architecture by using Struts/Swings to send and receive the data from front-end to business layer. Integrated the Struts and Hibernate to achieve Object relational mapping.
- Used apache struts to develop the web-based components and implemented DAO.Leveraged struts-validations, struts-beans tag libraries.
- Used Struts Action Servlet to route the request to corresponding Action Classes.
- Developed Action forms, Action classes using Struts framework to handle user requests and Implemented Struts Bean Tags, Logical Tags and Display Tags in JSPs.
- Involved in development of server side modules using SpringMVC, SpringIOC, Spring AOP, and AspectJ.
- Developed application using Struts, JSP, JSTL and AJAX on the presentation layer, the business layer is built using spring and the persistent layer uses Hibernate.
- Developed stored procedures, triggers, functions for the application.
- Involved in designing data schema and development of SOAP web services with Axis implementation and REST web services with JAX-RS.
- Consumed SOAP and REST web services to get the persisted data from different databases.
- Configured Struts-config. XML for action mappings.
- Involved in implementing the Message Oriented Middleware for Asynchronous communication in Enterprise application.
- Experience evaluating user requests for new programs or modified program components to determine feasibility, cost and time required, compatibility with current systems, and computer capabilities.
- Involved in implementing Value Object Pattern, MVC & Factory Pattern.
- Deployed application onJBOSS Application server.
- Used Subversion for version control management and consistently produced high quality code through disciplined and rigorous unit testing (JUnit).
- Experience on EC2, EBS, ELB scaling groups, Trusted Advisor, S3, Cloud Watch, Cloud Front, IAM, Security Groups, Auto-Scaling.
- Used JIRA for tracking bugs &Maven script for building and deploying the application.
Environment: J2EE, JBOSS Application Server, JSP, Jquery, Struts, Spring, Hibernate, SOAP based Webservices, Oracle, Rational Application Developer 6.0, Maven, Amazon Cloud Watch, AWS Lambda, JUnit, and Subversion.
- Designed User Interface using Java Server Faces (JSF), HTML, Cascading Style Sheets (CSS), and XML. Implemented JSF framework extensively which involves building the whole user Interface components using JSF tab panels, Panel groups and data tables.
- Integrated components like partial triggers, calendar, and action/value change listeners with JSF for enhancing the front endGUI layout.
- Developed additional UI Components using JSF and implemented an asynchronous, AJAX communication (JQuery) based rich client to improve customer experience.
- Developed the user interface screens using JSF2.0 and Prime faces component library. Also used Rich faces to customize some of the components in XHTML pages.
- Developed the presentation layer using Model View Architecture implemented by Spring MVC.
- Managed Spring Core for dependency injection/Inversion of control (IOC) and managed the security with the help of Spring Security (ACEGI).
- Tested the web services using SOAPUI and Web Service Explorer.
- Used SOAP for Web Services by exchanging XML data between applications over HTTP.
- Developed the XSL to convert and compare the SOAP to simple XML and vice versa.
- Developed SOAP Web services for getting information from third party.
- Developed various EJBs (session and entity beans) for handling business logic and data manipulations from the database.
- Developed Data access bean and developed EJBs that are used to access data from the database.
- Developed Servlets and Java Server Pages (JSP), to route the submittals to the EJB components and render-retrieved information using Session Facade, Service Locator (design pattern).
- Implemented the business logic under the Servlets and simple Java Bean components to be used under the various modules in the System and developed and database connection using JDBC.
- Analyzed the existing access system and re-designed it in Oracle 8i by developing data validation and load processes using PL/SQL Stored Procedures, Functions, and Triggers to enhance and improve functionality requested by business for reducing manual processing time.
- Working on project deployment using Heroku/Jenkins and using web services like Amazon Web Services AWS(EC2),AWS(S3).
- Used Dynamic SQL (DBMS SQL, DBMS DDL) in Functions and Procedures.
- Created database Triggers to record Insertion, Updating, Deletion and all other audit routines.
- Responsible for Code Reviews and PL/SQL Code Tuning.
- Involved in the overall system’s support and maintenance services such as Defect Fixing, Feature Enhancements, Testing and Documentation.
- Used CVS for version control management and Maven for Build.Deployed an application in Tomcat server.
Environment: HTML, CSS, Java Script, JSP, JSF, EJB, Spring, SOAP based Webservices, Eclipse, Tomcat, Oracle 8i, PL/SQL, CVS, Maven, AWS, Waterfall.
Jr. Software Engineer
- Struts MVC Architecture is used for developing the project.
- Developed the Business layer using Spring (IOC, AOP), DTO, and JTA.
- Developed the Persistence layer DAO using HIBERNATE.
- Developed SQL as well as Hibernate Named queries to interact with DB.
- Developed RESTful Web services using Jersey and returned the response in JSON format.
- Involved in testing REST webservices using Postman.
- Developed the Presentation layer using JSP, HTML, custom tag lib, Angualr JS and used JQuery based rich client for improved customer experience.
- Used velocity framework to develop templates.
- Involved in implementing OOP principles & design patterns.
- Used Maven for project management and automation.
- Used Junit to perform the Unit testing.
- Attending the Design review meetings and preparing diagrams depicting business process flow.
- Developing code as per the approved design document.
- Developed the project using industry standard design patterns like Singleton, DAO, DTO and Factory Pattern for better maintenance of code and re-usability.
- Developed SQL as well as Hibernate Named queries to interact with Oracle 11g database.
- Developed unit test cases using JUNIT for testing accuracy of code and logging is done using SLF4j + Log4j.
- Worked with defect tracking system JIRA.
- Worked with IDE as Eclipse Indigo and deployed into Apache Tomcat Web Server& used Maven build tool to achieve more functionality for build process.
Environment: Java 1.6, Struts 1.3, Spring 3.2, Hibernate4.0, AJAX, JQuery, JUNIT, Apache Tomcat Server, Maven 2.0, Web service, JQuery, JSON, JMS, Velocity, REST, Oracle 11g, JIRA, HTML,, JSP 2.1, Velocity, SVN.