- 7 years of experience in the IT industry, Software Development Life Cycle including requirement gathering, designing, programming, testing and implementation of major Systems.
- Expertise in Core Java concepts such as OOP Concepts, Collections Framework, Exception Handling, Multi - Threading, Serialization.
- Expertise in application development using MVC architecture with JAVA, J2EE, JSP, Servlets, JDBC, Web services, Apache tomcat server, Confidential under Windows.
- Well versed with complete Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and various software development methodologies such as Agile Methodology and Waterfall model.
- Hands on experience in the design of J2EE architecture Web Applications, using technologies such as Java, Spring MVC, Hibernate, JSP, JDBC, Servlets.
- Experience in using design patterns which include MVC (Model-View-Controller), Singleton, Factory, DAO (Data Access Object).
- Expertise in developing data models using Hibernate (Caching, Relationships and Hibernate DAO) Object relational mapping (ORM) framework and configuring Hibernate persistence layer.
- Expertise in developing light weight business component and integrated applications using spring framework, spring MVC using features like IOC and configuring application context for spring bean factory.
- Experience in NoSQL databases like MongoDB
- Good knowledge with CVS and GIT version control systems.
- Strong experience withLog4j and JUNIT for unit testing.
- A self-motivated professional and natural communicator possessing good technical, initiating, leadership and problem-solving skills and has proven to be a good team player.
Languages: Java J2EE 1.x, C++, C
Technologies: JSP2.1/2.0/1.2, JavaBeans, JDBC, Spring 3.0/2.x, RMI, Hibernate3.x/2.x, Web Services, SOA, SAX and DOM Parsers, JSON
Development Tools (IDEs): Eclipse 3.2/3.0/2.1.1 , WSAD5.x/ 4.x, NetBeans3.3, MS Visual Studio 2005
Web/Application Servers: Tomcat6.x/5.x,BOSS,WebLogic 10.3/9.2/8.1/7.0 , Websphere6.x/5.x/4.x
Design Patterns: MVC, Front Controller, Session Fa ade, Singleton, Business Delegate and DAO patterns
Database: Oracle10g/9i/8i, MS SQL Server 2005/2000, MySQL, MongoDB
Platforms: Windows, UNIX, LINUX
Tools: JUnit 4.x, Maven 2.x
Version Control: CVS, GIT
Methodologies: Agile and Waterfall Methodology
Confidential, SFO, CA
- Built a web application based on Java Spring MVC to support item search and listing (dependency injection, inversion of control,REST API etc.)
- Implemented security workflow with Java via in-memory and JDBC authentication provided by Spring Security
- Utilized Hibernate to provide better support of database operations
- Developed a Spring Web Flow to support item ordering
- Created a dashboard using React, D3 to visualize statistical data for items with 20% growth of sales order, including a shot chart and user profile view
- Developed an auto-complete item search bar (jQuery) providing a list of items( images and names) in the suggestion list
- Utilized Eclipse, Git, GitHub, Android Studio for the whole development
- Designed and developed the application using Agile approach
Confidential, Thousand Oaks, CA
- Worked in Iterative development process following agile scrum standards.
- Developed Java/J2EE modules to implement business logic.
- Involved in user interface design using Spring MVC Framework and web based user controls.
- Used Spring Security for Authentication and authorization
- Develop and maintain the new web service call in order to consume the web services.
- Used Java/J2EE Design Patterns such as Business Delegate, Session Facade, and singleton in the project extensively, which facilitates clean distribution of roles and responsibilities across various layers of processing.
- Used Restful/Soap WEB Service Layer for extracting/Updating Loan processing data other applications.
- Used hibernate in ORM mapping and persistence of objects into database
- Maintain version control of all the configurable items using SVN.
- Build and deploy the code base to the designated servers from development to production.
- Develop and execute Unit Test plans using JUnit, ensuring that results are documented and reviewed
- Worked in deadline driven environment with immediate feature release cycles.
- Provided extensive pre-delivery support using Bug Fixing and Code Reviews.
- Refactor and redesign legacy application for information retrieval into micro services
- Developed front-end modules using JAVA, JSP.
- Worked on agile environment using incremental approach.
- Consumed web services from different applications within the network
- Worked on Enterprise JavaBeans is service - side model that encapsulate the business logic of an application
- Designed and developed Utility Class that consumed the messages from the Java message Queue and generated emails to be sent to the customers. Used Java Mail API for sending emails.
- Coded Maven build scripts to build and deploy the application on WebSphere 7.0
- Used JUnit framework for unit testing of application and Log4j 1.2 to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions.
- Used CVS for version control and used Eclipse as the IDE
- Developed, modified, and implemented the Web site to ensure consistency of layout in accordance with client goals.
- Prepared the functional specifications and the system requirements.
- Managed time effectively meeting all the deadlines for the release of projects.