- 7+ Years of experience in Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Customization, Bug fixes, Enhancement, Support and Implementation of various stand - alone, client-server enterprise applications.
- Experience of software development in Python and IDEs - sublime text, pycharm, Jupyter.
- Having experienced in Agile Methodologies, Scrum stories and sprints experience in a Python based environment, along with data analytics, data wrangling and Excel data extracts.
- Expertise in Object-Oriented design and coding. Good knowledge of various Design Patterns and Data structures.
- Proficient in SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Hands-on experience in UNIX and Linux Kernels.
- Good knowledge of web services with protocols REST.
- Proven ability to analyse and understand complex systems, take them apart, and put them back together again, nly better, and with fewer lines of code.
- Strong skills in writing technical and functional documents defined by the business requirements.
- Strong understanding of Agile and Scrum Software Development Life Cycle Methodologies.
- Involved in the issue resolution and Root Cause Analysis.
Programming Languages: Python, Java
Data Libraries: Pandas, NumPy, Matplotlib, Tableau
Bug Tracking Tools: Jira, BugZilla, VersionOne
Database: MySql, SqlServer, Sandra, NoSQL
Operating System: Unix, Linux, Windows
Software Development Lifecycle: Agile Methodology, Scrum framework, Waterfall
Cloud Technology: AWS
- Developing a tool for Global Risk Initiative users to draw data lineage using ARIS software and quartz platform. Quartz is the integrated, cross-asset, front-to-back risk management platform for Confidential on Python.
- Create and maintain fully automated CI/CD pipelines for code deployment using Octopus Deploy and PowerShell
- Actively manage, improve, and monitor cloud infrastructure on AWS, EC2, S3, and RDS, including backups, patches, and scaling
- Reduced costs by eliminating unnecessary servers and consolidating databases.
- Experience visualizing data in dashboard tool such as Tableau, Plotly.
- Analysed large data sets to find any pattern in the data by extracting the data, cleaning the outliers using Pandas, Numpy, scikit and publish them into table and graphs using tableau.
- Implementing Quartz along with internal Sandra (NoSQL) database to create data lineage necessary for development of E2Ngine.
- Automated JSON data entry from DQC (a centralized repository) through Python using RESTFUL API
- Built automation data flow to parse huge excel files and extract AITs, feeds, pdes, data controls etc.
- Software AG’s ARIS Modelling tool development / support related to quantitative business process and data modelling, design and analysis.
- Experience across a broad range of Business and Technology functions using Python, SQL and Relational/Object oriented databases, Bob jobs and agile methodology.
- Responsible for performing tasks like Branching, Tagging, and Release Activities on Version Control Tools like SVN, GIT.
- Wrote Python OO Design code for manufacturing quality, monitoring, logging, and debugging code optimization.
- Responsible for analysis, design, development and integration of applications with python.
- Worked on writing and as well as read data from csv and excel file formats.
- Used standard Python modules for development managed our servers in development, testing, certification and production.
- Built SQL queries for performing various CRUD operations like create, read, update and delete.
- Automated acceptance tests using Python TDD.
- Reduced isolation time by about 15% for detecting component failures through developing new set of queries.
- Used IAM for creating roles, users, groups to provide additional security to AWS account and its resources.
- Created S3 buckets in the AWS environment to store files
- Wrote Java modules for testing individual components of the Internet of Things (IoT) device.
- Eliminated manual installation efforts by designing and developing python and bash automated scripts for Zookeeper, Kafka, Storm topologies.
- Reported defects on VersionOne and/or Jira using automated test suites.
- Reduced production time 50% by spearheading python automation framework to extract, unpack and scan millions of files every day.
- Created front end single page application to submit information using AngularJS.
- Wrote unit test cases using PyUnit, Unittest framworks, TDD.
- Exported/Imported data between different data sources using SQL Server Management Studio.
- Implemented python modules to send automated emails to the clients at regular intervals of time.
- Executed, monitored, and analysed test results on a weekly basis.
- Developed system for collecting and whitelisting clean files to prevent any false detection by Confidential ’s anti-virus products.
- Developed modules for internal project using WCF, WPF, LINQ
- Analysed defects tracked the root causes of software service failures and provided permanent solutions, within a pre-defined time frame.