- Diverse experience utilizing tools in N - tier and Microservices architecture applications using Spring Boot, Spring Cloud config, Netflix OSS components(Eureka, Zuul, Hystrix), Pivotal Cloud Fundry, AWS, Rabbit MQ, Kafka, Zookeeper, Cassandra, My SQL, Restful Web Services.
- Expertise in Java, J2EE, EJB, JDBC, JSP, Servlets, STRUTS, Springs Core, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Hibernate, Web Services (SOAP AND REST API) and BPEL (Business Process Execution Language) technologies.
- ATG E-Commerce - (Nucleus Component, Repositories, Profiles) - Shopping Cart, Product Catalog, Merchandizing, ATG Catalog, Droplets, form handlers and Endeca.
- Complete Understanding and hands on experience in Agile development methodologies.
- Strong analysis and design expertise in implementation of Financial, Insurance, Telecom, Health Care Retail, and CRM Applications.
- Good understanding/knowledge of Hadoop/ Mapper/Reduce/HDFS Framework Architecture, NoSQL and Marklogic securities.
- Have Exposure to Credit Derivatives, Equities, Futures, Commodities, Fixed Income Securities, Prime Brokerage, Stocks, Swaps, Options and Interest Rate.
- Solid experience in implementing applications for global operations in diverse industries using Design Patterns e.g. MVC, Factory, Session Façade and DAO.
- Thorough knowledge and experience in Insurance - Worker Compensation Insurance, Order Management (Telecom), Fixed Income Trading and Health Care.
- Familiarity with EAI tools like, TIBCO BW (Business Works), TIBCO Enterprise Messaging Service for JMS TIBCO Administration, IBM MQ Series, Rabbit MQ, Kafka and Apache Camel.
- Strong work experience in Web based application development, Database programming, distributed computing, Server side programming and Client Server computing in multi-threaded software systems using Java and XML parsing.
- Strong experience in Application Servers like Web logic, Web sphere, Redhat Jboss and Tomcat server.
- Strong experience in Object Oriented Programming (OOP), Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD).
- Thorough using of RAD, Eclipse, TOAD, SQUIRREL SQL CLIENT, Ant, Apache Maven and Web Logic Work Shop tools.
- A very good knack for streamlining and optimizing processes and Data Base SQL Queries, also involved in writing PL/SQL, Stored Procedures.
- Proven background for leading teams in stressful, deadline-oriented environments.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills. Self-starter, customer focused
Database / Application design: Oracle, DB2, OOAD, Design Patterns, My SQL, No SQL
Operating Systems: Linux, Windows & Mac OSx
Enterprise Software: IBM Web sphere, BEA Web logic Server, and Apache Tomcat, RAD, Eclipse, XML, Web logic Workshop, Accurev, Clear Case, CVS and Visual SourceSafe
EAI Technologies: Rabbit MQ, Kafka, Websphere message broker, IBM MQ Series, Tibco Business Works 5.x, Tibco Business Works Designer 5.x, Tibco Enterprise Messaging Service for JMS.
Confidential, Bothell, WA
Microservices Integration Lead / Architect
- Enhancement of the DEEP libraries with new mechanism like Event engine and Event audit.
- Implementing the new message retry mechanism using kafka in the event of any failure in the downstream systems.
- Rest services templates are generated using swagger specifications.
- Development of new listeners for producers and consumer for both Rabbit MQ and Kafka.
- New library development with micro services architecture using Rest APIs, spring boot and pivotal cloud foundry.
- Enhancement of the existing functionality to persist the messages to Cassandra DB in Kafka.
- Bi-weekly sprints using agile development methodologies.
- Implementation of Hystrix circuit breaker to avoid loss of messages during handling of messages at the consumer level.
- All logging into splunk.
- Implementation of Zuul proxy as the API gateway.
- Test plans and Unit Testing using Junit and Mockito.
Environment: Core Java, J2EE, Spring, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud Config, Netflix OSS components(Eureka, Zuul, Hystrix), Pivotal Cloud Fundry, Rabbit MQ, Kafka, Zookeeper, Cassandra, My SQL,JSON, Restful Web Services using Micro services architecture, JIRA, Maven, Rally, Java Script, Angular JS, node.js, PL/SQL, Git hub, Eclipse, Swagger, Junit, Mockito and Windows.
Confidential, Alpharetta, GA
- Enhancement of the web application using ATG, Java, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, Oracle
- Integrating the ATG platform with VZW POS Web services.
- Migrating the legacy system into ATG based application using ATG framework.
- Migrating existing application into micro services architecture using Rest APIs, spring boot, Spring Cloud config Netflix oss (eureka, zuul, hystrix) and AWS.
- Some of the task assignment and issue tracking using JIRA.
- Web Application, UI development with Core java, ATG, Java Script, Angular JS and Web services.
- Test plans and Unit Testing.
Environment: Oracle ATG Commerce Framework, Core Java, J2EE, Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate, XML, Oracle Web logic Server, Oracle 11g, SOAP Services and Restful Web Services using Micro services architecture, AWS, Spring boot, Spring Cloud config, JIRA, Java Script, Angular JS, node.js, PL/SQL, Eclipse, and Windows, Core Java, Multithreading, J2EE, JMS, XML, Spring mvc, Spring JDBC, Rest API Services, Node JS, Hibernate, Tomcat Web server, Oracle 10g, PL/SQL, JIRA, Web Services, Eclipse, Linux and Windows .
Confidential, Vacaville, CA
Java Application Lead
- Tech Lead/developer involved in finalizing the technical architecture for the application including leading the design, coding, and testing and analysis tasks.
- Leading the team under tight deadline, delivered internal design and code for new table-driven co-pay calculation module for the referral claim application.
- Configuration of Tibco MQ Series Adapter for integrating with IBM MQ Series.
- Each business transaction is mapped to a unique JMS Queue name to invoke a particular BW process.
- JIRA for tracking issues and tasks.
- Spring based architecture for wiring the services together.
- Development of Online Quote request processing system-using Java/J2EE.
- Used Spring Web MVC framework for the applying MVC Implementation to the web application.
- Creation of new (Consumer and Producers) web Services to be created using WSDL, SOAP.
- POJO based domain model integrated with Hibernate ORM for persistence Aggregation of data based on the summarized data.
- Discovered critical flaw in existing application code and recommended solution.
Environment: Core Java, J2EE, (EJB, Servlets, JSP, JMS), Spring, Hibernate, JQuery, Java Script, RAD (Rational Application Developer), DB2, Tibco Products Tibco Business Works 5.1.2, Tibco MQ Adapter 5.1.0, IBM MQ Series, XML Spy, JIRA, Web Sphere, SQL Application Developer and Windows XP.
Confidential, Jersey City, NJ
Java / TIBCO Application Developer
- Senior Java / j2ee/Tech Lead/developer Role to perform in leading the team, design, coding, testing and analysis tasks.
- Involved in finalizing the technical architecture for the application including database design and documented them.
- Designed, developed and tested the integration layer components with different interfacing systems.
- Worked as a point of contact for different groups within the firm.
- Work progress status regularly monitored by daily Scrum meetings, providing regular updates to involve client.
- Well-versed knowledge with Clear case Versioning, branching, labeling etc., routine daily source control tasks.
Environment: Core Java, J2EE, RAD (Rational Application Developer), SOAP based web services, Oracle, MQ Series, Tibco Business Works 5.1.2, Tibco Administrator 5.1, Tibco MQ Adapter 5.1.0, SQL Application Developer and Windows XP.