- Passionate Full Stack developer with 7+ years of experience in Java/J2EE, Software Development Life Cycle, Object Oriented programming, Application Analysis, Design, Development, Integration, deployment, testing, Maintenance/Support, developing and testing of Client/Server, Enterprise and Web Applications.
- Expertise in Core Java concepts such as OOP concepts, Collections Framework, Exception Handling, I/O System, Multi - Threading, JDBC, Reflection, SWING and Generics.
- Experience in all phases of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and have rich experience working with different SDLC Agile (Scrum), Spiral, TDD and Waterfall.
- Expert in developing enterprise web-based application based on Java technologies using J2EE, J2SE, EJB, Java Servlets, JSP, Struts, Java Beans, JMS, JNDI, ANT and Apache Maven.
- Strong experience in configuring backend using various Spring frameworks features such as Spring MVC, Spring AOP, Spring IOC, Spring Boot, Spring ORM and Spring Security.
- Expert in Technical skills encompass Java/J2EE, JDBC, Servlets, JSP, Custom tags, EJB, JMS, JNDI, jQuery, Struts, Spring & Hibernate Frameworks, Web services (SOAP, RESTFUL), ORM, XML, JSON, HTML 5.0, UML, ANT, JSTL Apache Log4J, Shell scripting, AngularJS, NodeJS, Maven, Java Script.
- Proficient in using Java/J2EE based Struts framework and design patterns like Singleton, DTO, DAO, Factory, Session Facade, Front Controller and Service Locator.
- Good knowledge in Java/J2EE Spring framework - Spring Core, Spring IOC, Spring MVC, DAO and Spring Web flow.
- Hands on experience using jQuery, Node.js, Bootstrap and Angular JS for changing styles dynamically, creating animating effects and manipulating DOM structures.
- Hands on experience in working on XML Suite of technologies (XML, XSD, DTD, XML Schema, DOM).
- Experience in working with different databases like Mongo DB, Oracle Db, SQL Server, DB2 and MySQL & very good experience in OOAD and UML methodologies, Class diagram using Rational Rose.
- Hands on experience in configuration and deployment of multi-tier applications using servers like Tomcat and JBoss.
- Expertise using version control tools like GIT, SVN and VSS.
- Worked on MongoDB to develop Dynamic queries on documents using document query language.
- Expertise in using Apache Ant, Maven as java build tools.
- Very good interpersonal and communication skills, also a quick learner.
- Excellent team player with leadership abilities. Strong analytical skills with excellent interpersonal and communication skills with analytical ability and understanding of Organizational functioning.
Languages: Java/J2EE, PL/SQL, C
Frameworks: Spring (IOC, Core, Batch, Web flow, SecurityAOP, JDBC, MVC) Struts, Hibernate.
Web Services: JAX-WS, JAX-RPC, JAX-RS, SOAP, WSDL, UDDI
Testing tools: Junit, Jmeter, Jtest, Jenkins.
Application Software: Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Office, Visio.
Web Servers: HTTP Web Server, Apache Tomcat, WebLogicIBM Web Sphere.
Version Control & Build tools: CVS, SVN, Git, ANT, Maven, Rational Clear Case.
Developer Tools: Eclipse, Net Beans and Ibm web Sphere.
Operating Systems: Windows 98, 2000, XP, Mac OS, Linux.
Databases: Oracle RDBMS 9i/10g, DB2, MySQL workbenchMongoDB, SQL Server 2005/2008.
Confidential, Plano, TX
- Analyzed business requirements, participated in technical design, development and testing of various modules assigned.
- Participated in daily Scrum Calls and contributed effectively during discussion for effective solutions
- Using React-Router to turn application into Single Page Application.
- Involved in Object analysis, design and documentation (OOAD) of the application model using UML.
- Adopted J2EE best Practices, using Core J2EE patterns.
- Using React-Redux to create the smart components and managing React application state.
- Building cloud Microservices and implemented back-end using Spring Boot.
- Involved in design and development of framework using Spring MVC and Hibernate.
- Developed the front-end using Node Js, AngularJS, JSP JSTL, AJAX and Display Tag libraries.
- Implementing AngularJS, ReactJS with Spring Boot as model component and developed custom directives, tags, and services integrated with Spring REST services.
- Used ReactJS to create Controllers to handle events triggered by clients and send request to server.
- Involved in Test Driven Development with Unit and Integration Testing of the Application.
- Using React-Redux as middleware to connect redux store with react application and handle multiple actions.
- Used POSTMAN for testing the APIs directly as a part of the integration testing to determine if they meet expectations for functionality, reliability, performance and security.
- Created plugins to extract data from multiple sources like Apache Kafka, Database and Messaging Queues.
- Focused on improving the Code coverage and Test coverage.
- Worked in a CI (Continuous Integration) /CD (Continuous Delivery) environment with Jenkins and Maven.
- Used JIRA for bug tracking, issue tracking and project management
- Used GIT as source control management giving a huge speed advantage on centralized systems that must communicate with a server.
Confidential, Olympia, WA
- Responsible for Requirement Analysis and Solution Development in Agile approach for the STARS project Web Front End application.
- As a member of the Web Front End team, developed and implemented responsive web pages using HTML, CSS, Java Script, and AngularJS while maintaining high usability standards.
- Created AngularJS controllers, services and used Angular filters for filter functionality in search box and integrator functionalities.
- Designed and developed web interfaces and business logic using JSF, Spring, JSP, Servlets, Java
- Beans, Spring JDBC, Java Script and Node JS, JQuery, HTML, and XML Technologies
- Consumed SOAP web services exposed by the backend PSRM system and performed data parsing, validations and check logic before sending these to the WEB UI.
- Implemented Micro service Architecture, with Spring Boot-based services interacting through a combination of REST, SOAP.
- Got involved in user story reviews with Business Analysts, provided support for all phases of development release cycle interacting with Quality Analysts, Business Analysts, Product Owners, and Technical Leads.
- Used Spring AOP to reduce the amount of code written in controller classes and instead used joint points and point cuts to call other classes methods according to advice.
- Developed Spring Batch programs to process nightly jobs, also to run report jobs. Reports were generated using Jasper Reports.
- Design and Develop Micro services for various Activation and management activities in One Network flow.
- Implemented Testing framework using Junit for achieving test coverage for the code being developed.
- Implemented Restful Web services in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) to retrieve data from client side and made REST API calls from Angular JS and parsed the data to client and handled the security and Authorization using Spring Security and OAuth2authentication protocol respectively.
- Involved in development of Single-Page Application (SPA) using Models, Views and Controllers of Angular.js as a part of team project.
- Involved in UI testing to ensure a smooth User experience on the website and consistency of UI elements such as Buttons, Links, and Text, Sizes, Layout and more.
- Cross-Browser website compatibility testing using different versions of IE, Google Chrome, and issue fixing.
- Worked with Jenkins in setting up CI/CD pipeline for dev environment and involved in setting up GIT.
- Used Spring Boot to develop and deploy both RESTful web services and MVC applications
- Followed Spring MVC pattern and used View Resolver to map web pages.
- Develop database queries using Structured Query Language (SQL) to interact with databases like Oracle, MS SQL.
- Implementing JPA with hibernate entities framework.
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Responsible for designing and developing web-based enterprise applications using Java/J2EE frameworks such as spring and Servlets.
- Interacted with Restful Web services using Angular Http Module.
- Implemented AngularJS Services for connectivity between a web application and back end API's.
- Created Reusable Modules and Custom Directives in AngularJS which got used in various places of application.
- Participated in Agile Development team and having daily SCRUM meeting for progress reporting as well as task distributing.
- Developed the persistence layer using Hibernate Framework, created the POJO objects and mapped using Hibernate annotations and transaction Management.
- Implemented Restful web services in service-oriented Architecture (SOA) to retrieve data from client side and made REST API calls from Angular JS and parsed the data to client and handled the security and authorization using spring security and OAuth2authentication protocol respectively.
- Designed and created Micro services business segments and Restful administration endpoints utilizing spring boot.
- Consumed REST based Micro services with Rest template based on Restful APIs.
- Used Maven for build framework and Jenkins for continuous build system. Used HP Quality center for Bug tracking in the project
- Developed Enterprise Web services (REST) built on spring framework and consumed and generated client using Rest template and Jackson for JSON conversion.
- Developed REST clients using Spring REST template to interact with existing REST micro services.
- Used Hibernate for mapping java classes with database and created queries with Hibernate Query Language (HQL).
- Used GIT for source control and developed a logging component using Log4J to log messages and errors.
- Focused on Test Driven Development (TDD) thereby creating detailed Junit tests for every single piece of functionality before writing the actual functionality and wrote test cases to test the Spring DAO layer.
- Used Jenkins for continuous Integration and continuous Delivery to assemble pipelines amid organization.
- Used GitHub to keep up the form of the documents and assumed the liability to do the code converges from branch to trunk and making new branch when new element execution begins.
- Discussed with business users and generated the real use cases, sequence and class diagrams for the development of the application
- System was developed using Java, J2EE technologies and open source frameworks and application was implemented using MVC architecture.
- Involved in developing business components using spring frame work.
- Handled development of the middleware (EJB), coding both session and entity beans
- Coded the Servlets for carrying the user inputs and accessing the corresponding EJB
- Involved in the detailed analysis and design of Company Info, Order Entry and Trade Summary modules using UML/Rational Rose
- Developed database access components using JDBC
- Developed Customs tags to display dynamic contents and to avoid substantial amounts of java code in JSP pages
- Involved in developing presentation components using J2EE and Struts frame work
- Utilized Singleton and Value Object design patterns for clean and effective design and implementation
- Developed Data Access Objects (DAO) for retrieving data for features needing bulk data access
- Used IBM WSAD 5.0 IDE to develop the different J2EE components like EJB’s, Client jars, Web Modules and Application EAR modules
- Setting up the testing environment for testing followed by preparation of test plans. Extensive unit and functional testing
- Provided onsite technical support and resolved coding errors for business-critical applications for order entry and customer service, resulting in 36% improvement in quality.
- Participated in the requirements analysis and technical assessments.
- Used spring framework and J2EE components to develop Action classes, backend processes, complex reports and database interaction, Configured and worked with Apache Tomcat Server.
- Designed and developed data persistence mechanism using Hibernate in Spring MVC applications.
- Created SQL’s from views and queries to interact with multiple systems for data.
- Developed PL/SQL stored procedures to retrieve data.
- Developed JUnit test cases to unit test the business logic and involved in testing the application in the integration environment.
- Involved in project documentation, status reporting and presentation.
- Implemented Log4J for the debug and error logging purpose.