- Professional experience as a full stack developer in development of Standalone applications, microservice, Web - Based applications, Distributed system based on JAVA/J2EE Technologies.
- Profound experience in Business domains like Financial Service, E-commerce, and Insurance.
- Strong work experience with Java EE Frameworks - Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Data, Spring Security, Spring AOP, Hibernate, JPA, Spring Data JPA, Microservice, JSP, Structs2, t hymeleaf.
- Experience with Microservices architecture applications using Spring MVC , Spring Boot, Spring Cloud (Eureka, Ribbon, Feign, Hystrix) .
- Well versed in producing and consuming REST and SOAP based on web services.
- Expert in the AWS components SNS, SQS, Lambda (Java), EC2, ELB, ECS , RDS, DynamoDB, CodePipeline, Docker creation and deployment on AWS etc .
- Acknowledge on Docker creation and deployment on AWS
- Hands on Experience in developing JSP and Servlets. Developing Java Beans and used Spring framework tag libraries and JSTL for embedding dynamic into JSP pages.
- Hands on XML parsing technologies including SAX, DOM, JAXB and XSLT.
- Solid Background in RDBMS (Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL) and NoSQL database (MongoDB, Redis). Excellent knowledge on writing SQL
- Good understanding of Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Proficient in unit testing using JUnit and Mockito
- Highly skilled in configuring and deploying on web application server Apache Tomcat, WebLogic & JBoss.
- Work experience on message service implementing using JMS, Kafka
- Have good knowledge at code repository using GIT for version control, JIRA for Bug tracking Jenkins for Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CI/CD).
- Development experience on different IDE such as Eclipse, Intellij, Sublime etc.
- Worked with using Apache Kafka, RabbitMQ and ActiveMQ for messaging processing
- Have a strong learning ability and team spirit with strong interpersonal and communication skills. Capable of presenting high quality of work under pressure and fast paced environment.
Java/J2EE Technologies\ Frameworks: J2SE 3/4, JSP, JSTL, Servlet 3/4, JMS 1/2, Struts, Spring, Spring Boot, Express JS JDBC 3/4, Junit 4/5, Jackson, jQuery, Exception Node JS, BootStrap 4, Spring MVC, Spring
Handling, Multi: threading, Java Beans Tiles, Cloud Validation Framework, Hibernate
Version Control Tools\ ORM Tools\: GIT, SVN, CVS Hibernate 4/5, JPA 2, JDBC Template
Web Services\ Database Systems\: SOAP, RESTful SQL Server, Oracle 12c, MYSQL
Methodologies\ Testing Tools \: Agile, RUP, OOAD, Water fall \ JUnit, Postman, SOAP UI
Tools: SQL Navigator, Ant, Maven builds, Jenkins, Windows XP/7/10, Unix and Linux TOAD, Gradle, Rational Rose, Rational
IDEs: Eclipse, NetBeans, IntelliJ IDEA, Visual Studio
Java Full-stack Developer
- Decouple the System from monolithic application to Microservices architecture based on Spring Boot and deployed the application on AWS EC2 using docker containers.
- Design and develop REST API to retrieving configuration JSON data and testing the connection using Postman
- Developed Register Forms and implemented input validation with Authorization Service and Regular Expressions.
- Used Spring Hibernate for persistence management and involved in integrating the frameworks for the project. Worked with Spring Data JPA to execute DDL/DML in Oracle 12g Database. Implemented Lazy Loading to increase the speed and enhance efficiency of the application.
- Created and configured delivery pipelines for microservice based on Jenkins
- Performed Unit Testing using Junit and Log4j for Test Driven Development (TDD).
Confidential, Malvern, Pennsylvania
Java/J2EE Full Stack Developer
- Developed the application using Spring MVC Framework with Spring IoC pattern.
- Implemented MicroServices architecture using Spring Boot 2.1.1 for making the application smaller and independent.
- Experienced in developing service using AngularJS and Node.js and implemented the data schema of MongoDB
- Developed validation rules and properties files using multiple spring hibernate validation framework such as date validator etc.
- Implemented service layer on top of oracle DB using Spring Security, Session Modules
- Configured Hibernate-ORM to map java objects such as employee and claims with database tables.
- Use RestTemplate to send request and receive response from external API.
- Implement JMS pattern for messaging services.
- Created Rest based web service for prescriptions module and tested using Postman
- Designed and Implemented static and dynamic UI interface using Angular 5 along with HTML, CSS, Bootstrap
- Create web pages using JSP, and HTML5 along with jQuery and CSS3 for styling
- Involved in automation process through Jenkins CI and CD.
- Worked on creation of custom Docker container Images, tagging and pushing images.
- Performed Unit Testing using Junit and mockito, used Log4j technology for logging and used Maven as build tool for managing dependencies.
- Implemented customer frontend page using Angular, Bootstrap and developed the front server talk to the backend
- Involved in all aspects of software development life cycle and followed Agile methodology to develop project plans.
- Collaborated team work using SVN version control system
Environment: JDK 8, Spring Boot 2.1.1, Spring MVC, Spring Cloud, Angular 5, MongoDB, Oracle12g, JPA, Hibernate 4, JSON, HTML5, jQuery, MongoDB, CSS3, Tomcat 8.0, Junit, Jenkins, Maven, Docker, Agile, SVN
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
- Followed Agile SCRUM methodology for development and implementation of application
- Created Hibernate configuration, mapping files and defined persistence classes to persist the data into Oracle SQL Database and used Hibernate Query Language to query the database
- Interfaced with the Oracle SQL back-end database by integrating Spring with Hibernate.
- Implemented persistence layer using various features of Hibernate framework and implemented the second level caching mechanism using Lazy caching
- Used Spring Boot to create RESTful Web Services, sending and consuming JSON data
- Deployed service APIs on AWS EC2 for integration testing
- Automated the Docker image creation and deployments (writing docker files, creating images and containers) using Jenkins
- Generate unit test cases for the modules using JUnit and Mockito
- Designed and developed mock Presentation Layer using Structs 2
- Develop SOAP Web Services using JAX-WS based web services to produce XML data asynchronously
- Utilized Apache Kafka to establishing proper communication protocol between service peers and service management system
- Implemented communication authentication using Spring Security
Full Stack Software Engineer
- Developed project in Spring Boot to simplify the development configuration.
- Integrated Spring Security, JWT and OAuth 2 for the Restful API security.
- Created RESTful API endpoints using Spring Rest Controllers.
- Created and consumed SOAP web services by Spring Web Services, WSDL and JAXB.
- Implemented AngularJS Routing to enable navigation from one view to the next as agent performs application tasks.
- Used Hibernate/JPA for ORM persistence with Oracle database, and with C3P0 connection pool to improve the performance.
- Extensively involved in creating complex PL/SQL queries and called Stored Procedures.
- Deployed web services in local servers and wrote many unit tests in Junit
- Addressed defects identified in DEV, QA, UAT phases and tracked them using Jira.
- Used version control tool such as Git, ActiveMQ for Java Message Service
- Used SLF4J for Logging various levels of information like error, info, debug into the log files.
Java Full-Stack Developer
- Establish SSH structure by implementing Spring beans, Struts service and Hibernate DAO
- Used Log4J for logging and debugging of the application
- Used Spring Boot Testing Starter for API unit testing
- Built customized validation annotation with Spring MVC for server-side validation
- Utilized MongoDB to support the storage of JSON objects
- Implement AJAX for asynchronized request and display.
- Linux operation and Apache configuration.
- Maintains Database and PHP maintenance.
- Add features by using jQuery.
Environment: Spring 3/4, Spring MVC,Spring Hibernate, MySQL, jQuery 1. 8, PHP 5, AJAX,, HTML 4, Struts, MongoDB, JSON, Log4J