- 8 years of IT Experience in Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Deployment and Implementation of Multi - Tier distributed applications using JAVA/J2EEArchitectural and Design patterns.
- 8 years of experience in Software Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation and Testing of Object Oriented Applications and Web based Enterprise Applications using JAVA/J2EE technologies.
- Experience in Web Application Development, Client-Server based Enterprise Applications, System Analysis, Technical Design, B2B Implementation, Performance Tuning and Testing.
- Extensively followed software development, test driven development (TDD), water fall and prototype development methodologies.
- Good exposure to the full software development lifecycle and Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Used various Core Java concepts such as Multi-Threading, Exception Handling, Garbage Collection, Collection APIs to implement various features and enhancements.
- Hands on experience in developing Single Page Applications (SPA) using AngularJS, backbone.js and Node.js.
- Strong exposure working with J2EE design patterns like MVC, Front Controller, Data Accessor, Value Object, Singleton and Session Facade.
- Experience in web application design using open source frameworks like Spring MVC, JSF and Struts Framework.
- Strong hands on exposure to multiple Application Servers like JBoss, Apache Tomcat, WebSphere and BEA WebLogic.
- Extensive experience in development and implementation of Restful Web Service as a Provider using messaging medium as JSON and have also implemented Soap based web services, WSDL and UDDI using XML over HTTP(s), SOAP, WSDL, Restful protocols.
- Good experience with version controls like SVN, Clear case, CVS&GIT.
- Experience in working with Relational Database (RDBMS) concepts, database designing, Normalization, PL/SQL, Stored Procedures, Triggers and extensively worked with SQL Server, Oracle 9i/10g/11g/12c, MONGODB2, MySQL and NOSQL.
- Exposure to NoSQL database programming - Apache Cassandra and Mongo DB .
- Experienced in generating logging by Log4j to identify the errors in production test environment and experienced in Ant, Maven and Gradle tools building projects.
- Hands on experience using Messaging Services like JMS, MQ Series, Active MQ.
- Used Bamboo, Jenkins as a continuous integration and delivery tool that ties automated builds and tests.
- Worked with JUnit for unit testing, Mockito for mockcreation and verification.
- Used JIRA, Stash, Confluence, Splunk, Git, Source tree to provide tier 1 support for developer and operations staff.
- Hands on experience in setting up databases in AWS using RDS, storage using S3 bucket and configuring instance backups to S3 bucket to ensure fault tolerance and high availability.
- Have worked Importing volumes, launching EC2, creating security groups, auto-scaling, load balancers (ELBs) in the defined virtual private connection.
- Have Knowledge on Amazon Lambda, Code Commit, Code Deploy, Code Pipeline, Code Build.
- Maintenance and monitoring of Docker in a cloud based service during production and Set up system for dynamically adding and removing web services from a server using Docker.
- Good debugging skills - deep diving into technical issues, collaborating with cross-domain experts, handling clients with different priorities and mind sets, both onsite and remote.
Languages: Java, C++, SQL and PL-SQL.
J2EE Technologies: JDK, JDBC 2.0/3.0/4.0, EJB 2.0/3.0, Servlets 2.3/2.4/2.5/.1 JSP 1.2/2.02.3, JSTL, JSF, JMS, JNDI, JAF, JTA, JCA, JAAS, JAXR, JAXP, RMIApplets (Swing, AWT), JavaBeans, iBATIS 2.2, DMR, Easy MockJava Mail API, Java Persistence API.
Databases: Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11g, SQL Server 2000/2005/2008 , MySQL 4.x/5.x DB2
Database Tools: Toad 9/10, SQL Developer, PL/SQL Developer, MySQL workbenchDB2Connect, Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11gWeb Services
SOAP, RESTful, JAXWS, JAX: RS, WSDL, JAX-RPC, JAXB, Metro, SAAJ
Platforms: Windows 98/2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10, UNIX, Oracle Solaris, Linux
Server: BEA WebLogic 8.1/9.2/10g/11g/12c, IBM WebSphere 5.x/6.0/7.0/8.xApache Tomcat AS 4.0/4.2/5.1/6.0/7.0 , JBoss EAP 4.2/4.3/5.0/6.0 , Glass FishTomcat 4.0/5.x/6.x, Apache HTTP Server, Microsoft IIS.
Framework: Spring 2.0/2.5/3.0/3.1/4.3/5.0 , Hibernate 3.0 /3.2/4.0/5.0 , Struts 1.x/2.0, ADFCastor Framework, Top Link, Maverick, My Faces
IDEs: Eclipse, JBuilder, RAD, NetBeans, IntelliJ, Web logic WorkshopIBM Rational Application Developer
Version Control: CVS, VSS, SVN, Clear Case, Subversion, Git hub.
Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, Test Driven, Waterfall, Rational Unified Process, RAD.
Other Libraries: Guava, Jackson.
Tools: Jira, Bugzilla, IBM Rational Clear Quest, Trac, putty, WinSCP, Business ObjectsControl M Scheduler, Site Minder, Vantage Analyzer, Twilio, HP ALM.
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
Confidential, Sterling, VA
- Participated in reviewing business requirements, technical requirement documents.
- Implemented Agile (SCRUM) methodology and Test-Driven Development (TTD) for the software development process and to produce high quality application.
- Analyze the Code and apply the fix solution for the Issues Identified based on the severity basis.
- Used SpringMVC to achieve Model View Controller design pattern.
- Used Eclipse IDE for application Development and used Maven for build automation tool to compile and generate EAR, WAR, and JAR files.
- Worked on HTML5 code and integrated CSS style sheets to it.
- Created all the services to work with the various entities provided and restify the services using REST APIs withJAX-RS.
- Worked with cross browser issues for multiple browsers and OS.
- Implemented JQUERY, Angular JS, and AJAX calling for the UI part.
- Involved in Configuration of Weblogicapplicationserver and deployment of application code.
- Extensively used Hibernate in data access layer to access and update information in the Oracle 11gdatabase.
- Worked on database connectivity using Oracle SQL Developer and pushing data back and forth from the database.
- Used Java Message Service (JMS) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of information.
- Used Spring, Spring Integration framework to build applications& interact with multiple interfaces.
- Tested the responses of the SOAP web services using SOAP UI and generated Mock Service in SOAP UI to simulate and test the functionalities of Web Service.
- Troubleshoot the Web Services and Identify the issues based on the logs generated and fix the Issues.
- Used the Linux servers to view the application logs to trouble shoot the application issue.
- Defects Identified in Production / Local order load environments and raise issues on Jira tracking Portal.
- Provide the technical assistance to resolve operating Issues and demonstrate appropriate solution to the end users.
- Karma- Jasmine Unit Testing is done to test the validations for all the input fields in the front end.
- Prepared unit test cases with JUnit, Spring Test and Mockito framework.
- Co-ordinate offshore team to assign & fix the application issues based on the priority.
- Used GIT HUB as version control software to manage the source code and to keep track of changes to files which is fast and light weight system.
- Used Log4j as the logging framework.
- We have tested our application in the Docker container provided by the AWSECS service.
Environment: java, j2ee, spring, Agile, Linux, Jdk1.6, JSP, JMS, WebLogic, Oracle, Oracle SQL Developer,JSR, Soap UI, Junit, Mockito, Spring Test, Karma-Jasmine, Git Hub, Docker, Log4j, AWS PL/SQL, Windows7.
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
Confidential, Boca Raton, FL
- Translate business requirements into technical document by Interacting with Business Analysts and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to carefully understand business requirements.
- Contributed in design and development of Spring MVC web based application.
- Excellent understanding of java concepts like multi-threading and concurrency, Collection Framework, String, Exception handling .
- Involved in writing JSP and JSFcomponents . Used JSTL Tag library (Core, Logic, Nested, and Bean and Html tables) to create standard dynamic web pages.
- Developed Web Service client interface with JAX-WS from WSDL files for invoking the methods using SOAP andDeployed the application using the Web Logic as application server.
- Worked on client-server and web based technology using J2EE, XML Technologies and also involved in the Product Development
- Worked on Java, J2EE, Servlets, JSP, EJB’s, JDBC, HTML, XML, and other web based development tools.
- Unit testing code , reproducing, analysing and fixing defects identified during the Quality Assurance process.
- Designed and developed Microservices business components using Spring Boot .
- Provide ANT build tool for building and deploying the application onto the production boxes.
- Managed source repository using SVN for version control tool.
- Used Jenkins to perform continuous integration and continuous deployment.
- Provided Log4j support for the application for debugging the system
- Used Object/Relational mapping Hibernate framework as the persistence layer for interacting with Oracle 10c.
- Written complex SQL queries, stored procedures , functions and triggers in PL/SQL .
- Used DB Solo and Squirrel for writing SQL scripts.
- Effectively prepared for and organized technical inspections to review code and design models with peers and software architects.
- Provided On-Call Support for various products and maintained them.
- Good Knowledge and Understanding of Insurance Domain.
Environment: Java, J2EE, EJB, Servlets, JSP, Micro services, Web Services, Web Logic,HTML, CSS, Java Script, Spring boot, Log4j, SVN, pl/sql, Jenkins, Squirrel, Hibernate, Oracle 10c, SQL, DB2, AJAX, JQuery, Ant.
Confidential, Pittsburgh, PA
- Interaction with client and designing Technical design document from Business Requirements for the development team.
- Involved in preparing High level and low-level design documents for the task involved in redesigning the BBW webstore.
- Used Agile Methodology and participated in Scrum meetings.
- Used Core Java concepts and other J2EEtechnologies during development phase.
- Used Spring Beans to encapsulate business logic and Implemented Application MVC Architecture using Spring MVC framework.
- Worked on Spring Cache technique, Hibernate configuration and related module service class implementation.
- Used MS SQL Server 2012 as the database and Eclipse as the IDE.
- Used T-SQL to retrieve data using multiple SQL statements.
- Designed and developed front view components using JSP, HTML and CSS.
- Developed Web Services to communicate with other applications using SOAP.
- Developed the WSDL and Web Services in Apache Axis2 for different modules.
- Tested Web Services using SOAP UI toolkit locally.
- Created continuous integration builds using Maven and SVN control.
- Prepared Test Cases to perform Unit, Integration and System Testing. Tested the developed components using JUnit.
- Deployed web components, presentation components and business components in ApacheTomcat and WebLogic Application Server.
- Involved unit testing, Interface testing, System testing and user acceptance testing of the workflow too.
Environment: JAVA /J2EE, Agile, Spring, JSP, Servlet, html, CSS, Web services, SOAP, Maven, SVN, Eclipse, JUnit, JQuery, HibernateWebLogic application server, Apache Tomcat, Apache Axis2 MS SQL, T-SQL.
Java Backend Developer
- Used Agile Methodology and participated in Scrum meetings.
- Implemented the application using Jakarta Struts Framework which is based on Model View Controller design pattern.
- Developed user interface using JSP Tag libraries.
- Developed different components of the application such as JSPs, EJB are using Rational Application Developer.
- Developed various EJB components to fulfil the business logic.
- Extensively used Hibernate in data access layer to access and update information in the database.
- Used Spring Framework for Dependency injection and integrated with the Struts Framework and Hibernate.
- Used Web services - WSDL and SOAP for getting credit card information.
- Used ANT scripts to build the application.
- Used JMS for asynchronous communication.
- Developing Backend stored procedures using PL/SQL which willgenerate reports.
- Implemented various Design Patterns in the project such as Business Delegate, Data Transfer Object, Data Access Object, Service Locator and Singleton.
- Generated Use case diagrams, Class diagrams, and Sequence diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Performed unit testing using JUnit framework.
- Monitored the error logs using Log4j.
- Used CVS for version control.
- Designed user interfaces, object model, application server logic and schema by analyzing user requirements.
- Designed UI pages using HTML, DHTML, Java Script, JSP and Struts tag libraries.
- Used J2EE patterns for designing applications.
- Monitored the performance of servlets using JProbe.
- Coded StrutsAction Classes and Model Classes.
- Developing various Action classes and implemented various Service methods as per the requirements.
- Development of complete IAT Soap Blocker and multi-threading feature to handle SOAP-XML requests/responses.
- Designed and developed Message driven beans that consumed the messages from the Java message queue.
- Implemented business logic using Java Beans for data collection from the front end and storage/retrieval from the backend MySQL DB using Hibernate.
- Played key role in implementing Value Object and DAO design patterns.
- Developed form beans, action classes to be used in Struts.
- Using Model View Controller (MVC) architecture of Struts developed client User Interface.
- Extensively involved in Unit testing and coordinated with the testing team and fixing Bugs at various stages of the application development.
- Worked on France telecom based IRMA tool bug fixing tasks.
Environment: Java/J2EE, Struts 2, Web Services, MySQL, Jonas 4.8.3, IBM WebSphere MQ, Eclipse (GANYMEDE), SOAP UI, Apache, Jakarta, Log4J, AXIS SOAP Engine, Ant.