- Around 7+years of extensive IT experience in developing, design, analysis, testing of various web based, SOA based and client/server applications in multi - platform environments with JAVA/J2EE technologies.
- Experience in various Agile Methodologies like Test Driven Development (TDD), SOA, SCRUM and Waterfall.
- Proficient in OOAD Technologies developing use cases, Activity Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Class Diagrams using case tools like Microsoft Visio and Rational Rose.
- Highly proficient in using OOPS for building n-tier architecture systems with hands on development expertise in front-end UI layer, core business frameworks and Back-end database layer integration.
- Have good experience in using servers Weblogic, JBoss and Apache Tomcat.
- Expert in Core Java with strong understanding of Garbage Collector, SWING, Collections, Multithreading, Event handling, Exception handling and Generics.
- Experience in developing web applications on MVC based frameworks like Spring, Spring IOC, Spring Security, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, and Spring MVC.
- Experience in integrating the internal security model into new projects with Spring Batch , Spring Microservices and Spring Boot, Pivotal Cloud Foundry and Netflix Eureka.
- Experience using J2EE design patterns like Singleton, Prototype, Business Delegate, Session Façade Pattern, DAO, MVC, Abstract Factory and Factory Pattern.
- Expertise in Back-end/server-side java technologies such as: Web services, Java persistence API (JPA), Java. Messaging Service (JMS), RabitMQ, Java Database Connectivity (JDBC), Java Naming and Directory Interface (JND).
- Expertise in open source framework Object Relational Mapping (ORM) tools like Hibernate and also used Hibernate Annotations to reduce time at the configuration level.
- Expertise in databases such as Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server, NoSQL, Mongo DB, Cassandra and IBM DB2 databases to manage tables, views, indexes, sequences, stored procedures, functions, triggers and packages.
- Strong experience in different IDEs like RAD, Eclipse, Spring Tool Suite and IntelliJ IDEA and worked on various application and web servers like JBoss, BES Web Logic, and IBM Web Sphere and Apache Tomcat.
- Having experience with Cloud Computing environment like Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Experience in AWS Solutions using EC2, S3, RDS, EBS, Elastic Load Balancer, Dynamo DB and Auto Scaling Groups.
- Experience with JUnit, Mockito, Log4j and SLF4J in developing test cases and determining application functionality.
- Experience in building applications using ANT, Maven and Gradle.
- Experience in using code repository tools - Tortoise SVN, CVS, GitHub, and Visual Source Safe.
Languages: C, C++, Java, SQL, PL/SQL.
Tools: Struts, Spring, Hibernate, Spring MVC, Spring Web Flow, Spring IOC, Spring AOPSpring Security, JSF, Junit, SOAP UI, Rational Rose, RabbitMQ, Spring Boot.
Build Tools: ANT, Vagrant, Maven, Docker and Jenkins.
Version Control: Tortoise SVN, CVS and GIT.
J2SE/J2EE Technologies: Java, J2EE, Sockets, JDBC, Servlets, JSF, EJB, Spring, Hibernate
Methodologies: Agile, Test Driven Development, Waterfall.
Oracle, SQL: Server, MySQL, IBM DB2, MongoDB, NoSQL, Cassandra.
Web/Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, IBM WebSphere, Web logic Application server, JBOSS, Camel.
XML Technologies: XML, XSL, DOM, SAX, DTD, XQuery, XSD and XSLT.
IDE / Tools: Eclipse, IntelliJ, Spring Tool Suite (STS), RAD, Adobe Dreamweaver.
Testing Tools / Others: JUnit, Mockito, Soap UI, SLF4J, Log4j and JIRA.
Platforms: Windows, Linux and Unix.
SOAP, Microservices, WSDL, JAXRS JAX: WS, UDDI, JAX-B, CFX, Restful.
Cloud Technologies: AWS EC2, S3
Confidential, Middletown, CT
Sr. Java Developer
- Responsible for the development and design of four complete reports, accessible to various levels of using the spring architecture.
- Responsible for writing functional and technical specifications
- Extensively used J2EE design Patterns.
- Implemented the DOJO API for powerful scripting.
- Working knowledge of various AWS technologies like SQS Queuing, SNS Notification, S3 storage etc.
- Excellent understanding of AWS infrastructure services like EC2, VPC, Security Groups, ELB and S3.
- Using the Protractor Automation Tool to Test AngularJS Applications.
- Implement EAI, B2B integration, EDI and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) applications using technologies J2EE, XML, DB2 and Red Hat Linux.
- Created AWS Security Groups for deploying and configuring AWS EC2 instances.
- Created Single page web application frame work using Angular JS and HTML.
- Integrated various OLTP to the OLAP using Informatica 9.6 as an ETL tool and used Tableau as a reporting tool
- Developed new web service for posting global crossing service and modify existing web service for Raptor.
- Created docker images and ran the docker containers in various environments.
- Implemented Microservices using Spring boot, Spring Cloud, and Spring MicroServices.
- For updating the new modification and issues AJAX scripting is used.
- Used spring's test framework to create integration tests for various spring boot and spring batch applications.
- Wrote and executed automated test cases using Selenium WebDriver to automate Protractor solutions.
- Involved in writing automated scripts for angular JS application using protractor and Java scripts.
- Developed Applications related to Raptor Framework using Rest API, BES Messaging Framework, Spring Batch using MongoDB.
- Created various spring boot and spring batch applications to connect them to various databases and created queries to retrieve data and modify the tables for the databases.
- Implemented JSP, spring, Java Script and CSS for developing User Interfaces.
- For exchanging the text and communication with web service JSON is used extensively.
- Implemented Collection Framework and used the Thread, I/O functionalities for meeting access.
- Used Hibernate for database and also to manage Transactions.
- Hibernate as an ORM tool for OR mappings and configured hibernate.cfg.xml and hibernate.hbm.xml files to create the connection pool.
Environment : Java, JSF, Informatic, Servlets, EJB, Spring Cloud, Hibernate, Spring Boot, Microservices, Webservices, Maven, log4j, big data, JUnit, WebSphere, MySQL, STS, SVN, Protractor, Java docs, Rational Rose, XML.
Confidential, Laurel, MD
Sr. Java Developer
- Preparation of Technical Specs using UML including class diagrams, sequence diagrams.
- Designed, developed, and deployed server-side Java, Servlets, and Java server pages (JSPs) for browser-based conference software. Implemented Form classes, Action classes for the entire application domain module using Struts framework
- Developed advanced Java Script modules such as capture visitor information, browser version, button animation, and timing object. Extensively used JSTL tag libraries
- Developed the Business Delegate classes to delegate the application flow from action classes.
- Created struts-config.xml, application-resources. Properties for the project.
- Used Session beans to implement Session façade design pattern.
- Involved in developing SOA Web Services using XML, XPATH, XSD, SOAP, WSDL and Apache Axis.
- Converted a monolithic app to microservices architecture using Spring Boot using 12 factor app methodology. Deployed, Scaled, Configured, wrote manifest file for various Microservices in PCF
- AngularJS Ajax module is used to handle RESTful calls to enable communication between view components and server.
- Responsible for building a custom single-page, responsive web application to replace a legacy line-of-business web application using AngularJS client side MVC design.
- Designed the database and also modelled the database
- Developed Data access bean and developed EJBs that are used to access data from the database
- Developed the applications using WebLogic to create the transactional business logic like EJB, JSP of a WebLogic Application.
- Transactions for the result sets of queries were processed by business logic methods using Session Bean and Entity bean.
- Worked extensively with GWT to implement server calls and HTML pages.
- Used Log4j for logging mechanism and developed wrapper classes to configure the logs
- Extensively used PL/SQL for writing queries and Stored procedures in Oracle Database.
- Designed and developed SQL Queries.
- Developed the Entity Beans to connect the database
- Used JUnit and Struts Test cases for testing the application modules. Used CVS for version control.
Environment: JDK 1.5, Java Beans JSP, Servlets, Java Script, Hibernate, JTA, Apache Tomcat, Toad, Oracle 9i, PL/SQL, Log4j, XML, HTML, CVS, JBOSS, AngularJS, BootStrap, JIRA, Photoshop. JUnit, Linux, Soap, JMS, MQSeries, FTP, Design Patterns.Log4j, XML Bean, Webservices, Weblogic Application Server 9.2, Eclipse IDE, Windows XP, PCF.
Confidential, Raleigh, NC
- Responsible for the development and design of four complete reports, accessible to various levels of using the spring architecture.
- Responsible and active in the analysis, definition, design, implementation, management, and deployment of full software development life-cycle of project.
- Developing User Interface and implementing business process using HTML, JSP and Servlets.
- Development of the application that was used to create dynamic JSPs, given input from a database table
- Used JSP, Servlets, and HTML5 to create web interfaces. Developed Java Beans and used custom tag libraries for embedding dynamic into JSP pages.
- Defined new validations through Angular JS for the form field validation implemented through HTML5.
- Designed and developed custom jQuery components for the front-end client-side validations.
- Performed Usability/UI testing, Functional testing, and Regression testing.
- Used the JSON objects for the front-end design.
- Used JDBC API for MySql database.
- Worked on J2EE frameworks like Spring for developing industry standard web applications.
- Worked with Security Analysts Team to design and implement the level of security from business applications.
- Consumed web services which were written using soap over xml. Also exposed all the Business process classes as web services using soap with XML.
- Developed the persistence layer using Hibernate Framework, created the POJO objects and mapped using Hibernate annotations and Transaction Management.
- Involved in creating Mongo DB, collections and documents and developed Mongoose Schema objects to perform CRUD operations.
- Exposure to Microservices architecture using Spring Boot and Spring Microservices
- Coded Rest API for Product service using spring boot.
- Used jQuery to traverse through a DOM tree and manipulated the nodes in the tree. Implemented the Drag and Drop functionality using jQuery framework.
Confidential, Somerset, NJ
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) such as requirements gathering, analysis, design, development and testing Followed Agile methodology.
- Implemented routing logic and navigation from screen to screen and implemented login functionality on the client side in UI router.
- Implemented RESTful Web services in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) to retrieve data from client side and made RESTAPI and parsed the data to client and handled the security and Authorization using Spring Security and OAuth2authenticationprotocol respectively.
- Connected to Data sources and performed operations using Spring Data Framework features like Spring JDBC and Spring ORM.
- Integrated Spring DAO for data access using Hibernate to fetch data from database and avoid redundant database access statements.
- Created and presented materials surrounding adoption of the Groovy language.
- Implemented Microservices using Pivotal Cloud foundry (PCF) platform build upon Spring Boot Services.
- Used spring boot to develop one-time migrations standalone projects.
- Involved in Batch Module and Developed Batch' s using Spring Batch.
- Built data visualizations to monitor file server load, web server speeds, data processing and more using D3 JS, Backbone JS .
- Implemented RESTful services and data services on Express.
- Developed the application based on main modules of Spring MVC framework such as Core Container, Data Access/Integration and Web
- Implemented different REST APIs such as user and transactional using frameworks CXF & Spring REST and implemented Web Service security using OAuth protocol.
- Developed Micro Services to provide Restful API's utilizing Spring MVC .
- Worked with NoSQL Cassandra to store, retrieve, and update and manage all the details for Ethernet provisioning and customer order tracking.
- Wrote services to store and retrieve user data from MongoDB for the application on devices.
- Implemented microservices using Spring boot , spring based Microservices
- Migrated spring -based application to cloud based Microservices . Implemented Micro - services using Pivotal Cloud Foundry ( PCF ) platform
- Designed Database schema and created complex SQL queries, Procedures for creating, reading, updating and deleting data in Oracle 11g .
- Mapped business objects to database using Hibernate.
- Experience with RDBMS systems including MySQL and PostgreSQL
- Involved in Requirements gathering, Analysis, Design, Development and Testing of application using AGILE methodology (SCRUM).
- Fundamental mastery of AWS clouds computing platform and its dimensions of scalability.
- Used Pivotal Cloud Foundry, the connection/service binding details are injected from the deployed cloud platform itself.
- Followed Agile SCRUM methodology and used Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Involved in developing code for obtaining bean s in spring framework using Dependency Injection (DI) or Inversion of Control (IoC).
- Involved in development of Debit Memo module using JSPs and Servlets.
- Developed Object -- Relational (O/R) mapping using Hibernate 3.0. Developed Data Access Object (DAO) persistence layer using Hibernate 3.0.
- Involved in development of Webservices using JAX-WS 2.1 to get data from the SAP System.
- Used Tomcat Application Server 5.5 for development purpose.
- Used Oracle SQL Developer 1.2.0 for Oracle 10g for running queries to confirm the results from the application.
- Involved in writing SQL queries and stored procedures for the application in Oracle.
- Worked on code-merge, code integration and module integration. Involved in monitoring the defects and assigning it to the concerned.
- Used JUnit for Unit Testing and Clover for code coverage.
- Used CVS as Version Control System for the application.
- Provided support to the testing team and also involved in the Bug Fixing.
- Deployed the application on to IBM WebSphere 6.1 in UNIX environment IBM AIX 22.214.171.124. Tested the application after making the necessary configuration.
Environment: Java, Agile Methodology, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, JSTL, jQuery, AJAX, AWS EC2, S3, Micro Services, Hibernate, Spring, RESTful API, SOA, JAX-RS, JSON, SQL, Oracle.
Java Web Developer
- Analysis, design and development of application based on J2EE and design patterns.
- Worked with OOPS concepts and developed the project for Mobile Application.
- Developed the Web Services using Core Java and XML.
- Designing UI screen for Insurance Quote to get User information with JSP.
- Used Struts Framework in the application which is based on MVC design pattern.
- Writing custom tag handlers for Insurance Quote page to calculate the age of the person using the date of birth information entered.
- Developing Action Classes, Service Classes for Resident Insurance Premium payment module.
- Developed reusable web components, JSP, Servlets and Java Beans that use the MVC pattern to access EJB (Entity Beans) for the modules of user registration.
- Used DB2 as the Backend for the application.
- Deployed Applications on Apache Tomcat Server.
- Writing PL/SQL Queries to get schedule of policy payment and defaults.
- Developing Session beans, Entity for Insurance Quotes.
- Involved in unit testing, troubleshooting and debugging. Modifying existing programs with enhancements.
- Fixing the bugs identified in test phase.