- Enthusiastic software developer with 5 years of experience in developing Enterprise applications using Java, J2EE Technologies .
- Experience in building enterprise applications using technologies such as Java 1.5/1.61.7/1.8 , J2EE (Servlets, JSP), Spring 3.0/4.0, Struts 1/2, Hibernate4.0, SOAP MDB’s.
- Excellent knowledge and experience in SQL queries, PL/SQL , stored procedures, functions and triggers to interact with SQL, MySQL and Oracle databases.
- Experience working on deployment, installation, configuration and issues with Web and Application Servers like Apache Tomcat 6/7/8, WebLogic 9/10/11/12, IBM WebSphere.
- Experience in build automation and project management tools like Maven to manage project builds, release and documentations.
- Used a Microservices architecture , with Spring Boot - based services interacting through a REST.
- Experience in using testing frameworks like JUNIT .
- Worked on AWS platform and its dimensions of scalability
- Experience working with version control management tools GitHub, and bug reporting tools like JIRA.
- Experienced in developing Test Plans and Test Cases for different types of software testing.
- Experience on creating Microservices with Spring Cloud, Spring Boot, Apache and REST web services .
- Experienced in Testing Methodologies, Designing Test Plans and Test Cases, Verifying and Validating various applications and Documentation based on standards for Software Development and effective QA implementation in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle.
- Knowledge of Automation testing and using JUnit, TestNG, Jenkins, Maven as well as automation testing of applications on mobile devices using tools Android Drive.
Programming Languages: Java, SQL, PL/SQL
Java Frame Works: Spring, Spring Boot, Spring IOC, Spring MVC, Struts, Hibernate
Application Servers/Web Servers: Apache Tomcat, WebLogic
Version controls: SVN, GIT
Other Tools and Frameworks: Maven, Jenkins Log4J,Junit, JIRA, Service Now, Notepad++,MS Office
Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows, Linux
SDLC: Agile, Waterfall
Operating systems: Windows, Linux
Confidential, Greensboro, NC
Sr Java Developer
- Implemented the new Software Enhancements and Software Defects for internal systems.
- Involved in Production support activities i.e. analyzing and resolving the daily reported issues and applying the data fixes via the database if needed which are reported on Production instances
- Participated in Daily Scrum meetings and sprint planning and release meetings, acted as a Scrum master as needed and conducted the daily scrums.
- Extensively worked on both consumption & producing of RESTful based Webservices.
- Implemented the project as a multi-tier application using Spring MVC, Spring boot, Microservices & used Spring concepts like MVC, AOP, IOC.
- Implemented Microservices architecture using Spring Boot for making application smaller and independent.
- Expertise in Java with strong understanding and working knowledge of Object-Oriented Concepts like Collections, Multi-Threading, Concurrency framework.
- Developed applications using the latest Java/ J2EE technologies and worked with the latest features of Java 8 and Java 7.
- Implemented many Restful API webservices using Spring REST API .
- Implemented design patterns like DAO, singleton, factory, proxy, adaptor to achieve design principles.
- Developed the application implementing Spring MVC Architecture with Hibernate as ORM framework .
- Used Hibernate 4.0 ORM framework for persistence to database by integrating it with Spring framework using Spring Hibernate template.
- Developed Junit test cases during the development phase.
- Used Jenkins for continuous integration and Maven for building the EAR file.
- Used GitHub for efficiently managing the source code versions with the development team.
- Utilized ECS containers for deployment of spring boot microservices.
- Involved in debugging the issues and monitoring the applications using Spectrum and Splunk tools.
- Followed Sabre coding standards guidelines in coding; testing and fixing reported issues.
- Followed Agile Methodology and participated in daily SCRUM meetings and quarterly Release Planning.
Confidential, Hunt Valley MD
- Actively involved in requirements gathering, Analysis, Conceptual Design.
- Participation in sprint planning and collaborate with product owners to identify and prioritize product and technical requirements.
- Implemented the web layer using Struts 2 MVC framework and developed interface using HTML, CSS, jQuery JSP and Ajax.
- Involved in the development of project back-end logic layer by using most of the core java features such as Collection Framework, Interfaces, Multi-Threading, Exception Handling programming.
- Implemented message communications using Java mail for notify user changing profile or payment process.
- Used browser debugging tools such as Firebug for resolving the defects.
- Used Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection Spring DI and Spring MVC for REST API s and Spring Boot for micro-services .
- Used various Core Java concepts such as Exception Handling, Data Structures and Collections to implement various features and enhancements.
- Actively participated in the code review, Developed single page application using Angular 2.
- Coordinated with the team to resolve the production issues. Involved in designing the database tables to hold the new set of opportunities in ORACLE database.
- Involved in enhancing the build procedures using Maven and Jenkins jobs.
- Introduced and participated in developing BDD based Cucumber framework.
- Involved heavily in the development of REST based web services using spring Framework, Spring Boot.
- Used LDAP server for user authentication, developed necessary interfaces and implemented programmatic security system.
- Involved in the preparation of Test Cases for Integration Testing, Beta Testing.
- Used Use Case Diagrams, Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams, Collaboration Diagrams and Activity Diagrams to describe the relationship that exists among system's components in accordance with the business requirements.
- Experience working in Agile development following SCRUM process, Sprint and daily stand-up meetings.
- Performed Requirement Gathering & Analysis by actively soliciting, analyzing and negotiating customer requirements and prepared the requirements specification document for the application using Microsoft Word.
Environment: Java(J2EE), Spring Framework, AngularJS 2.0, Apache Tomcat, Maven, JUnit, TestNG, HTML,CSS, JIRA, ORACLE, MySQL, LDAP, Agile/ Scrum.
Confidential, Kansas City MO
- Actively involved in design, implementation of Complex financial applications.
- Actively participated in the implementation, maintenance and testing phases.
- Developed RESTful microservices using Spring REST and MVC , and REST based with Rest template based on RESTful APIs.
- Wrote SQL Queries, PL/SQL stored procedures , triggers, and packages in Oracle database .
- Performed unit testing using Junit and wrote Test Cases on every new version before sending it for User Acceptance Test (UAT).
- Written Controller and DAO classes to interact with Hibernate.
- Data Operations are performed using Spring wiring with Hibernate
- Used ANT for compilation and building JAR, WAR and EAR files and deployed the application
- Used Log4J for debugging the application.
- Used React JS for templating for faster compilation and developing reusable components.
- Used Java Script to perform validation on the client side.
- Used AJAX to implement front end /user interface features in the application.
- Used Eclipse for coding the application and used SVN for change control.
- Coordinated with the QA teams and offshore teams for resolving defects and deployment related issues.
- Involved in post-production activities which includes resolving application specific issues and pushing the fixes in deployments after each production release.
- Involved in developing JUnit test cases for testing the code fragments during development phase.
- Support and work with customers during beta test period to ensure a successful product roll out and providing support, addressing bugs as reported to the existing system.
Environment: Java,J2EE, Spring MVC, HTML 4, jQuery 1.7, ReactJs, Spring Core 3.1, Hibernate 3.5, JDBC, SVN, JUnit, JIRA, Jenkins, SQL, PL/SQL, Eclipse, UAT, ORACLE 11g, Agile/ Scrum.
- Performed analysis for the client requirements based on the developed detailed design documents.
- Developed Use Cases, Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Data Models using Microsoft.
- Consistently produced the highest quality code through disciplined and rigorous unit testing and integration testing.
- Developed STRUTS forms and actions for validation of user request data and application functionality.
- Developed programs for accessing the database using JDBC thin driver to execute queries, prepared statements, Stored Procedures and to manipulate the data in the database.
- Involved in developing business tier using stateless session bean.
- Designing the database and coding of SQL, PL/SQL, Triggers and Views using IBM DB2 .
- Design patterns of Delegates, Data Transfer Objects and Data Access Objects.
- Developed Message Driven Beans for asynchronous processing of alerts.
- Used ClearCase for source code control and JUNIT for unit testing.
- Involved in peer code reviews and performed integration testing of the modules.