- Around 7 years of experience building high - quality applications for a multitude of diverse clients in core Java and Java EE software development. Solid background with algorithm and data structure.
- Extensive IT experience in server side development, distributed software architecture, object oriented design, messaging middleware and relational databases.
- Experienced in development, implementation and maintenance of web and distributed Enterprise applications using Java/J2EE technologies.
- Solid Java OOP programming skills like: multi-threading, class loading, generics.
- Expertise in server-side development with JDBC, Servlets, Java Beans, JSP, EJB, JMS, RMI.
- Expertise in working with Core Java concepts like Collections, Multithreading, Data Structures, Exception Handling and Serialization.
- Experience in MVC architecture, Spring framework, J2EE Design Patterns, Spring IOC, Spring Boot, Spring Security, Java Server Faces and Hibernate.
- Used and worked with SOAP and RESTful web services.
- Experience in NoSQL databases like MongoDB
- Familiar with UI components such as Popup Dialog, ViewPager, Button, TextView, ImageView, Gallery, ListView, GridView and CardView.
- Skilled in analyzing and defining solutions to increase efficiencies and reduce redundancy
- Specialize in Enterprise Application Integration and Agile Methodologies.
- Team player with good communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
Web Service: UDDI, SOAP, WSDL, RESTFUL, XML, JSON
Web APP SERVER: Tomcat, Weblogic, WebSphere
Frameworks:: Spring, Hibernate
Databases: MS SQL, Oracle, DB2, MongoDB
Tools: UML, Eclipse, Tomcat
Version Control: GIT
Platforms: Windows, Linux, Mac OS
Confidential, San Ramon, CA
- Used OOAD Technology, classes are designed in UML with the help of Rational Rose.
- Used Spring MVC framework to build RESTful web services.
- Developed and deployed business logic using Session Beans and Servlets.
- Used Hibernate framework for back end development and Spring dependency injection for middle layer development.
- Implemented core Java code with data structures and algorithms to the back-end.
- Involved in debugging the application.
- Used Maven to compile and generate EAR, WAR, and JAR files.
- Created custom exception classes to display appropriate error messages.
- Used JUnit for white box testing of application. Created test conditions/test data.
- Used Log4j for logging errors and publishing logging information to various destinations.
- Used Jenkins for continuous deployment.
- Developed the system interface with webservice and JMS
Environment: Java, J2EE, Spring, JSP, HTML, Hibernate, JQuery,JMS, UML, PL/SQL Oracle, JUnit, Jenkins, Unix, Git.
Confidential, Dearborn, MI
- Participated in various stages of the project life cycle, mainly design, implementation testing, deployment and enhancement of the application
- Developed complex RESTful web services using Spring framework for extracting product and warranty information.
- Implemented business logic using Session Beans, Servlets.
- Development of persistent components using Hibernate 3.0.
- Optimized the data model objects with core Java code.
- Wrote SQL queries, PL/SQL stored procedures and modifications to existing database
- Combined HttpClient and JWTs implement app authentication
- Embedded an online chat in the web application with Node.js
- Developed service side Service of the mobile and web application with Node.js and Express
- Used MongoDB to store JSON format information
- Used JUnit/Eclipse for the unit testing of various modules.
- Used Jenkins for CI and deployment.
- Developed content management system interface with Java API
- Designed and implemented customized dashboard applications, extracting data from business systems to display relevant information and generate dynamic reports.
- Coordinated with the client and upper level management, as well as cross-functional teams to test the solutions for production issues and customizations.
- Performed software development utilizing technologies such as core Java, J2EE, Spring Framework, Hibernate, JSF, Servlet, and Oracle database.
- Interacted with business users and collected the requirements. Analyzed business requirements, designed and recommended solutions over Agile Methodologies.
- Worked with the deployment of code using Jenkins.
- Created backend tables/stored procedures and SQL for database access.
- Installed testing and production environments, and wrote test cases and documentation.
- Extracted data from ERP systems to build complete dashboard with detailed financial KPIs.
- Design web service and JMS interface to get data form customer SOA system