- Over 10+ years of extensive hands on experience in Java, J2EE Software Development, Relational Database and Object Oriented Programming environments.
- Solid exposure to all phases of SDLC and AMDD process, including Use cases, functional and technical specification, documentation, test plan reviews, source control, deployment and maintenance.
- Experience in OOAD architecture and modeling and designing artifacts using Rational Rose UML such as class diagram, sequence diagram and state diagrams using Rational Rose, RAD and Power Designer.
- Hands on experience with Core Java with Multithreading, Concurrency, Exception Handling, File handling, IO, Generics and Java collections.
- Extensive experience in Enterprise/Web/Client Server systems using J2EE Technologies such as Java, JSP, Servlets, JSF, EJB, RMI, JNDI, Struts, Hibernate, Spring, Java
- Standard Tag Library, Custom Tag Libraries, JDBC, JavaBeans, JMS, Web Services.
- Solid experience with Frameworks in Struts, ORM (Hibernate, JPA to map POJOs to a relational database) and Spring, (Spring MVC, Spring AOP, Spring Context Dependency Injection, Spring JDBC, Spring DAO, Spring ORM, Spring Security).
- Intensive working experience with in Design, Development, and Implementation in the field of Web Applications development using HTML 4.01/5, CSS (2/3), XHTML, JQuery, HTML5, DHTML.
- Professional implementation experience of XML technologies like XSL/XSLT, SAX, DOM, XPath, SOAP, WSDL, DTD, XSD, JAXB, JAXP and Apache Axis.
- Experience in Remote Method Invocation (RMI) and Java Networking, multi - threading for traditional client-server interaction and experience in using JMS to communicate between various applications.
- Extensively worked on SQL, PL/SQL development tools such as Quest SQL Navigator, SQL Query Analyzer, MySQL Query Browser 1.1, Quest Toad for Oracle 8.5/9.1
- Extensively worked with RDBMS such as Oracle 8.x/9i/10g/11g, MS SQL Server 6.0/7.0/2005 , Informix, and MySQL 4.x databases, MongoDB.
- Extensively used Maven and ANT as build script for application build and deployment, JUnit and log4j for unit testing and logging.
- Extensively worked on IDE tools like Eclipse, IBM Visual Age for Java, Borland JBuilder, Oracle JDeveloper, Macromedia HomeSite, Sublime, IntelliJ, BlueJ.
- Extensively worked with Version Control tools using SVN, MS Visual Source Safe, Rational ClearCase, Rational ClearQuest, Merant Version Manager 8.0, Merant PVCS Tracker 7.1, Tortoise CVS, Win CVS 1.2, github.
- Experience in software testing, Junit testing, regression testing, defect tracking and management using Clear Quest.
Programming languages: Java, C/C++, Python.
J2EE technologies: Servlets, JSP, JSF, JDBC, JNDI, EJB, RMI, JPA.
Frameworks: Jakarta Struts, Spring, Spring MVC, Hibernate, Tiles, Validator, Java Server Faces, Seam, Cairngorm Framework.
Web technologies: HTML, DHTML, DOM, Java script, Ajax, CSS, Flex, Flash, Action Script, GWT. Bootstrap, Angular JS, Node JS, React JS, REST.
XML technologies: XSL/XSLT, SAX, DOM, XPath, SOAP, WSDL, DTD, XSD, JAXB, JAXP.
Application/web servers: Apache Tomcat, WebSphere, WebLogic, Glassfish, JBoss.
Databases: Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, Db2, Mongo DB, Postgres.
Database tools: Toad, MySQL Query Browser, Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11g
Ide tools: Ibm WSAD, Rad, Eclipse, jdeveloper, jbuilder, NetBeans, inteliJ, sublime, BlueJ.
Configuration: CVS, Rational Clearcase, Svn Tortoise, Perforce.
Operating systems: Windows 98/Nt/2000/Xp/7, Unix, Linux, Solaris.
Tools: Ant, Maven, Junit, Log4j, Xmlspy, Rational Rose, Microsoft Visio
Full stack Java Developer
- Involved in analysis, specification, design, and implementation and testing phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and used agile methodology (SCRUM) for developing application.
- Designed, developed a custom, single - page, responsive web application on front end using AngularJS.
- Upgraded existing UI with HTML 5, CSS3, JQuery and Bootstrap with AngularJS 2.0 interaction.
- Designed and developed the End Points (Controllers), Business Layer, DAO Layer using Hibernate/JDBC.
- Used Java-J2EE patterns likeModel View Controller (MVC), Business Delegate, Data Transfer Objects, Data Access Objects, factory patterns.
- Implemented Java 1.8 features for the existing application where ever required.
- Used Spring Framework AOP Module to implement logging in the application to know the application status.
- Implemented the application using Spring IOC, Spring MVC Framework, Spring Batch, Hibernate and handled the security using Spring Security
- Designed and developed all the user interfaces using JSP, Servlets and Spring framework.
- Implemented modules into Node.js to integrate with design and requirements & also back-end service using Node.js and REACT modules.
- Implemented Batch jobs to deal with Large number of chunks using Spring Batch Framework to execute the similar jobs simultaneously.
- Spring MVC model integration for front-end request action controller.
- Developed Micro Service to provide RESTfulAPI utilizing Spring Boot with Spring MVC.
- Used Hibernate, object /relational mapping (ORM) solution, technique of mapping data representation from MVC model to Oracle Relational data model with an SQL-based schema.
- RESTful web services using Jersey for JAX-RS implementation
- Developed user interface using JSP, JSP Tag libraries, third party libraries and Java Script to simplify the complexities of the application.
- Proficiency in adoption of architecture paradigms such as Web services, Middleware technologies.
- Used Mule ESB in designing the application as a middleware between the third-party system and the customer side system.
- Utilized Cassandra, NOSQL database management system for keeping user generated data by upgrading of Couch base and Cassandra cluster.
- Extensively used JUnit for unit testing, integration testing and production testing.
- Worked on developing the automation scripts using Selenium and executed the JUNIT tests.
- Involved in installing and configuring Maven for application builds and deployment
- Automate build process through Maven build framework
- Configured and customized logs using Log4J.
- Configured Splunk to see the logs and created dashboards.
- As per project guidelines AWS Cloud servers and services are upgraded.
- Migrated applications from internal data center to AWS.
- Created and managed a Docker deployment pipeline for custom application images in the cloud using Jenkins.
- Used JIRA to assign, track, report and audit the issues in the application.
- Used Maven automated deployment and for the build operation of the entire application.
- CI/CD pipeline management through Jenkins.
- Used Apache Kafka as the messaging infrastructure for asynchronous processing
- Used GIT to maintain the version of the files and took the responsibility to do the code merges from branch to trunk and creating new branch when new feature implementation starts.
Environment: Core java, Java1.8, Servlets, JSP, J2EE, spring MVC, Spring Form tags, Spring MVC, Hibernate, AngularJS 2.0, fi JS, Microservices, Docker, JSTL, Oracle11g, HTML5, CSS3, Java Script, Bootstrap Eclipse IDE, SOAP, Restful Services, Apache Tomcat Server, Log4J, AWS, Kafka, Log4J, Splunk, JQuery, Ajax, PL/SQL, SVN, Maven, GIT.
Sr. Java Developer
- Worked in an Agile work environment with Content Management system for workflow management and content versioning.
- Implemented the application using the concrete principles laid down by several design patterns such as Singleton, Front controller, Factory, Facade etc.
- Worked on Spring DAO module encapsulated using DAO pattern to implement persistent layer components.
- Implemented major concepts of Core Java, J2EE, Servlets3.0, JSP, JDBC, MVC, Spring Framework, Hibernate5.0.x, XML.
- Used and implemented the application using Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Spring Annotations modules and Hibernate.
- Implemented RESTFUL web services using Node JS.
- Used different Spring modules and wired different layer components using Dependency Injection.
- Used Spring - ORM to integrate Hibernate and creation of Hibernate POJO's.
- Developed Web Services to allow communication between applications through REST over HTTP.
- Developed dynamic and rich UI using HTML, Bootstrap and AngularJS.
- Created Rest service for authentication using Spring Boot with embedded Tomcat server on DockerContainer.
- Worked extensively with Core Java, Multithreading, and Collections.
- Used JSON, XML, XSL and XSLT for consuming RESTful Web Services.
- Used Spring Boot -spring MVC Framework for Dependency injection and integrated with Hibernate.
- Used Spring REST template to consume Restful web services.
- Developed Java web services which were built using Spring Boot within Mule ESB offering both REST and SOAP interfaces.
- Used different deployment environments by utilizing multiple instances of Web sphere.
- Used Rabbit MQ and JMS for underwriting process development.
- Used MongoDB as the database for persisting/storing the JSON data.
- Used JBOSS 6.x Application server to deploy the applications.
- Deployment, support and configuration of cloud services performed such as AWS (Amazon Web services).
- Used Maven and configured POM file in building and managing application.
- Used Jenkins as a primary tool for implementing the CI/CD during code releases.
- Worked with spring based JUnit framework for writing JUnit tests and integration tests.
- Worked with Selenium IDE to generate test cases.
- Configured and customized logs using SLF4J and Apache Commons Logging.
- Used JUNIT to perform unit testing and develop test cases.
- Prepared, arranged and tested Splunk search strings and operational strings
- Maintained the code base using SVN version control system.
- Actively involved in all the status calls with management and demos with business personnel.
- Analyzed and estimating the change requirements
- Extensively used Agile development methodology and project planning.
- Worked in the enhancement of registration servlet application using Java, servlet, JSP, JSTL, spring and several design patterns like MVC2, DAO, DTO.
- Experience in Design and Development of Web Services using RESTful APIs and SOAP.
- Implemented the application using Spring IOC, Spring MVC Framework, spring Batch and handled the security using Spring Security.
- Used Spring Boot, which is radically faster in building cloud Micro services and develop spring based application with very less configuration.
- Used the Struts validation, Struts Custom tags and Tiles Framework in the presentation layer
- Worked on setting up and integrating the registration servlet application in WebSphere 6.1 applicationserver with the back ends.
- Developed application using Eclipse IDE and deployed in Web Sphere application server.
- Communicated between different applications using JMS.
- Responsible for main module of the Hibernate 3.0 including all the key Hibernate features such as session support, transaction management, object caching or HQL.
- Worked on developing user interfaces for member portal using JSP and JSTL, and converted the request parameters from user interfaces into XML format.
- Built application using MAVEN and used Log4J to generate log files for the application.
- Used Splunk to monitor logs.
- Developed Junit test cases for member portal and reg. servlet application and testing.
- Worked in the enhancement, testing and bug fixing of Member portal
- Involved in development of Maven build based Java web application.
- Interacted with customers in solving their issues in portal.
- Used SVN for version control across common source code used by developers and Maven for application build.
Confidential, Austin, TX
- Followed Spring MVC Framework for the development of the project.
- Participated in Sprint planning, design sessions and daily Scrum meetings using the Agile methodology.
- Designed and developed various modules of the application with J2EE design architecture and frameworks like Spring MVC architecture and Spring Bean Factory using IOC, AOP concepts.
- Developed and Implemented Restful Web Services and used Spring MVC Framework.
- Evaluated the Tomcat and Jetty servers and decided to use embedded Jetty server as the container in Micro services for better performance.
- Developed Session Beans to process requests from the user and used Hibernate to retrieve and update customer information
- Involved in low level designing in JTAusing Rational Rose.
- Created Action Classes Delegator and Manger.
- Created Form Beans declaring the Mapping by using struts.
- Involved in Mapping of class files with database using hibernate files.
- Created Soap Web Service using WSDL file.
- Used SOAP Web services for Consuming 3rd Parties to retrieving Customer information.
- Used Framework tool generating XSD and WSDL and validating using XMLSPY.
- Extensively used xml for communicating between external parties and for consuming the Web services using AXIS mechanism.
- Created the war file and deploying in application server.
- Experience in Maven build tool and expertise in testing tools like JUnit 4.x.
- Retrieved the xml and traversed the xml using SOAP.
- Extensively used AJAX for performing data operations without refreshing the page.
- Involved in writing Junit test cases, Unit test, and integration testing of application
- Wrote the test cases and checked the test case pass or fail.
- Involved in understanding the functional requirements and converting into technical design document
- Developed JSPs and Servlets to provide a mechanism for obtaining electronic and printed pricelists for list prices, regional prices and customer - specific prices.
- Used Spring Framework to provide architectural flexibility.
- Designed and developed JDBC module to read and write data from Oracle and SQL Server databases and convert to XML format.
- Parsed XML data using Xerces parser to display it on JSPs.
- Designed and developed Session and Entity beans.
- Implemented hierarchical control mechanism to provide different permission levels to different users to modify pricing rules.
- Provided control mechanisms to allow a salesman to view customer accounts associated with his login.
- Implemented hierarchical definition of products, customers and channels.
- Involved in unit testing and developed test cases.