- 8+ years of experience as a Python Developer, pro cient coder in multiple languages and experience in Design, Development, Implementation of Python, Django, Flask, Pyramid and client - server technologies-based applications, RESTful services, AWS, C, C++, JAVA and SQL.
- Experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle Process across various workflows (Requirement study, Analysis, Design, Coding, Testing, Deployment and Maintenance) in Web & Client/Server application development.
- Extensive experience in developing web applications using Python, Django, Flask, Pyramid, Sanic frameworks. worked with several python libraries including Beautiful soup, Twisted, NumPy, Matplotlib, SciPy, PyQt, ScaPy, SQLAlchemy,Boto, logging, Nose, Blaze, Hug.
- Good experience in developing web applications implementing MVT/MVC architecture using Django, Flask, Webapp2and spring web application frameworks, with good understanding of Django ORM and SQLAlchemy.
- Hands-on experience with industry-standard IDEs like PyCharm, Sublime, Emacs,Eclipse, NetBeans, IntelliJIDEA, TOAD.
- Proficient in development and deployment of Micro services using Spring Cloud & Docker containers.
- Good experience in Shell Scripting, Oracle RDBMS, SQL Server, Unix and Linux.
- Good knowledge of TCP/IP, UDP, HTTP, HTTPS, SSH and SSL protocols.
- Experience working with Docker components like creating Docker images compose Docker registry and handling multiple images primarily for middleware installations and configurations.
- Expert at version control systems like Git,SVN and CVS, Migrated repos from svn to GitHub.
- Experienced in requirement gathering, use case development, Business Process flow, Business Process Modeling: extensively used UML to develop various use cases, class diagrams and sequence diagrams.
- Proficient in writing SQL Queries, Stored procedures, functions, packages, tables, views, triggers using relational databases like Oracle, DB2, MySQL and MSSQL Server.
- Experienced with databases using ORMs/DOMs for integrating with MySQL, Postgres, MongoDB, Cassandra and SQLite. Also, experienced with writing custom queries through database connectors.
- Good Experience in Linux Bash scripting and following PEP Guidelines in Python.
- Developed consumer based features and applications using Python, Django, HTML, Behaviour Driven Development (BDD) and pair based programming.
- Using Django evolution and manual SQL modifications, able to modify Django models while retaining all data, while site was in production mode.
- Used Request library and Json to interact with Rest services and inter-acting with Database.
- Experience in GoLang concepts like Slices, Maps, Structs, Interfaces, Go routines and Channels.
- Deployed production site using Apache 2.0 with Mod python.
- Developed bigdata ingestion framework to process multi TB data including dataquality checks, transformation, and stored as efficient storage formats like parquet and loaded into AmazonS3 using Spark ScalaAPI and Spark.
- Experienced in Unit testing,System Integration testing(SIT), User acceptance testing(UAT), Functional testing.
- Expertise in working with GUI frameworks like Pyjamas, Jython, PyQt.
- Experience with source code testing frameworks like JUnit, PyUnit.
- Good experience in working with Web services like Amazon AWS EC2, S3, SES, ELB, EBS.
- Strong knowledge of Data Structures and Algorithms, Object Oriented Analysis, machine learning and software design patterns.
- Good understanding of Garbage collector interface implemented it with CPython.
- Thorough knowledge of Cand C++ languages including STL, threads, templates, dynamic
- Polymorphism and other OO concepts.
- Worked closely with designer, tightly integrating Flash into the CMS with the use of Flashvars stored in the Django models. Also created XML with Django to be used by the Flash.
- Hands on Experience in Data mining and Data warehousing using ETL Tools and Proficient in Building reports and dashboards in Tableau (BI Tool).
- Excellent Experience and knowledge in using XML, SOAP, REST web Service for inter operable software applications.
- Good knowledge in working with Web/application server- Apache Tomcat, Tornado, CherryPy, Chaussette, Rocket.
- Experienced in developing API services Python/Tornado while leveraging AMQP and RabbitMQ for distributed architectures.
- Highly motivated, quality minded developer, with proven ability to deliver applications against tight deadlines.
- Hands on experience with bug tracking tools JIRA and Bugzilla.
- Skilled in debugging/troubleshooting issues in complex applications.
- Attentive to cyber security and data protection. Performed code reviews and implemented best Pythonic programming practices
- Knowledge of deployment tools using Jenkins, Pylint, Cppcheck and Coverity.
- Experience in Agile development processes ensuring rapid and high-quality software delivery
- Experience in all phase of SDLC like Requirement Analysis, Implementation and Maintenance, and extensive experience with Agile and SCRUM.
Frameworks: Spring MVC, Struts, JSF Framework, Hibernate, Apache CXF, Angular JS, Bootstrap
Methodology: OOAD, OOPS, UML, RUP, Autosys
Beautiful Soup, NumPy, SciPy, Matplotlib, python: twitter, Pandas data frame, urllib2
Database: Oracle11g, MySQL 5.x, and SQLServer
Operating System: DOS, Windows, Unix
IDE Tools: Eclipse, RSA, JBuilder, Oracle ADF, Web Logic, Rational Rose, LDAP, RUP Methodology, Clear Case/Clear Quest
Web Technologies/other: Django, Flask, Pyramid, Servlets, JSP, AJAX, HTML5, CSS3, XML/XSD, X Path, XSLT, Java Script, jQuery, Web Services (Soap, Restful), SES, Selenium, PyUnit.
Web Services: SOAP, REST, WSDL
Methodologies: OOPS/OOAD, UML, J2EE Design Patterns
Version Control: SVN, Clear case, CVS
Tools: RAD, Eclipse, Edit Plus, Apache Ant, log4j, JUnit, Visio, ANT, Maven
Web/App. Servers: WebSphere Application Server 8.0, Apache Tomcat, Web Logic 11g/ 12c, JBoss 4.x/5.x
ORM Tools: Hibernate, JPA, iBatis
CloudTechnologies: AWS, S3.
Sr. Python Developer
- Developed views and templates with Python and Django's to create a user-friendly website interface.
- Utilized Python libraries like wxPython, NumPy, Twisted, PyQt, Web2py, Pygal, Plot.ly.
- Designed RESTful Webservices using FLASK, with emphasis on improved Security for the service using FLASK-HTTPAuthwith HTTPS. Also utilized Hug libraries to develop HTTP REST API’s to provide validations and used CherryPy framework to model and bind HTTP.
- Worked with Boto3 as interface for AWS API and Tensor Flow to make numerical computations using data flow graphs.
- Developed various API’s for Django applications using Django-Tastypie.
- Used Amazon Elastic Beanstalk with Amazon EC2 instance to deploy Django project into AWS. Configured continuous integration with Jenkins on Amazon EC2.
- Implemented SQLAlchemy ORM mapping tool for complete access and Wrote SQL queries and maintained PostgreSQL RDBMS in the local development environment.
- Wrote and executed various MySQL database queries from python using Python-MySQL connector and MySQL DB package.
- Managed large datasets using Pandas API ecosystem to analyse the different segments of customers based on Location.
- Experience in creating Docker containers leveraging existing Linux Containers and AMI's in addition to creating Docker containers from scratch.
- Worked on creating the Docker containers and Docker consoles for managing the application life cycle.
- Setup Docker on Linux and configured Jenkins to run under Docker host.
- Used advanced packages like Mock, patch and Beautiful soup (b4)in extracting the Data during development phase and perform unit testing.
- Development of PythonAPIs to dump the array structures in the Processor at the failure point for debugging.
- Performed troubleshooting, fixed and deployed many Python bug fixes of the two main applications that were a main source of data for both customers and internal customer service team.
- Creating RESTful web services for Catalog and Pricing with DjangoMVT,MySQL, and MongoDB.
- Used a Micro services architecture, with Spring Boot-based services interacting through a combination of REST and Spring Boot
- Fixed bugs, providing production support, enhanced applications by improving code reuse and performance by making effective use of various design patterns.
- Collaborated within a team using an agile development workflow and widely-accepted collaboration practices using Git.
- Developed a fully automated continuous integration system using Git, Jenkins, MySQL and custom tools developed in Python and Bash.
- Implemented Multithreading module and complex networking operations like raceroute, SMTPmail server and web serverUsing Python.
- Used standard Python modules likecsv,robotparser, itertools, pickleto ensure privacy of sensitive data.
- Implemented Garbage collection with CPython to enhance the performance, by garbage collecting the older generated objects.
- Automated RabbitMQ cluster installations and configuration using Python/Bash.
- Experience with Data migration from Sqlite3 to Apache Cassandra database. Cassandra data model designing, implementation, maintaining and monitoring using DSE, DevCentre, DatastaxOpscenter.
- Written test cases using PyUnit and Selenium Automation testing for better manipulation of test scripts.
- Used automation Jenkins for continuous integration on Amazon EC2.
- Used JIRA for Bug tracking and issue tracking.
- Worked as part of an Agile/Scrum based development team and exposed to TDD approach in developing applications.
- Involved in the project life cycle including design, development and implementation and verification and validation
- Extensively utilized Python frameworks like Django, Flask, Sanic, PyUnit and libraries likematplotlib.
- Worked on SparkSQL to handle structured data in Hive.
- Designed applications implementing MVC architecture in Pyramid, Zope frame works.
- Created a Python/Django based web application using Python scripting for data processing, MySQL for the database, and HTML/CSS/JQuery and HighCharts, matplotlib for data visualization of sales, tracking progress, identifying trends.
- Fetched twitter feeds for certain important keyword using python-twitter library(Tweepy), Used JSON to store the twitter data which was further represented using matplotlib visualization and generated graphical reports forbusiness decision using matplotlib library.
- Participate in the design, build and deployment of NoSQL implementations like MongoDB.
- Added support for Amazon AWS S3 and RDS to host static/media files and the database into Amazon Cloud.
- Worked on creation of custom Docker container images, tagging and pushing the images.
- Integrated to Google Cloud platform for large scale computing workloads.
- Extensive code reviewing using GitHub pull requests, improved code quality, also conducted meetings among Team.
- Developed server based web traffic using RESTful API’s statistical analysis tool using Flask, Pandas.
- Involved in converting Hive/SQL queries into Spark transformations using SparkRDDs, Scala and have a good experience in using Spark-Shell and SparkStreaming
- Wrote PL/SQL views, Stored Procedures, database triggers & Packages.
- Enhanced by adding Python XML SOAP request/response handlers to add accounts, modify trades and security updates.
- Recording of Scripts Web Services HTML using Vugen and SoapUI and script validation through co correlations, parameterizations and other methods.
- Worked with RDBMS like Oracle 11g/10i and MySQL databases to query and read data.
- Developed scripts to migrate data from proprietary database to PostgreSQL.
- Implemented continuous integration using Jenkins and involved in the deployment of application with Ansible automation engine.
- Created backend database T-SQL stored procedures and Jasper Reports.
- Performed Unit testing, Integration Testing, GUI testing using Pytest and web application testing using Selenium Python bindings.
- Designed many UML diagrams in Magic Draw for generating C++ code on the fly.
- Used Embedded Coder for translating models into model source code and executable in QNX Real Time Operating System(RTOS) single-tasking mode.
- Writing the assembly language program and debugging.
- Developed applications in QT creator.
- Used Selenium Library to write fully functioning test automation process that allowed the simulation of submitting different requests from multiple browsers to web application.
- Debugged and Tested Android app using Charles debugging session as man-in-middle proxy and monitored traffic flow through the devices. logged user stories and acceptance criteria in JIRA for features by evaluating output requirements and formats.
- Executing regression tests on each release and verified bugs found from automation test in Bugzilla.
- Collaborate with Product Management and User Experience experts regarding product definition, schedule, scope and project-related decisions.
Confidential - Conshohocken, PA
- Wrote and tested Python scripts to create new data files for Linux server configuration using a Python template tool.
- Modified controlling databases using SQL generated via Python and Perl code, collected and analyzed data with Python programs using SQL queries from the database of data collected from the systems under tests.
- Developed new user interface components for different modules using Kendo UI with various controls including Grid controls, and chart controls etc.
- Involved in write application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON and hence building type-ahead feature for zip code, city, and county lookup using jQuery, Ajax and jQuery UI.
- Updated the client admin tool to have the new features like support for internalization, support for customer service etc.
- Collaborate with Product Management and User Experience experts regarding product definition, schedule, scope and project-related decisions.
- Worked on updating the existing clipboard to have the new features as per the client requirements.
- Skilled in using collections in Python for manipulating and looping through different user-defined objects.
- Taken part in the entire lifecycle of the projects including Design, Development, and Deployment, Testing and Implementation and support.
- Developed views and templates with Python and Django's view controller and templating language to create a user-friendly website interface.
- Automated different workflows, which are initiated manually with Python scripts and Unix shell scripting.
- Used Python unit and functional testing modules such as unit test, unittest2, mock, and custom frameworks in-line with Agile Software Development methodologies.
- Wrote and executed various MYSQL database queries from Python using Python-MySQL connector and MySQL dB package.
- Created and maintained Technical documentation for launching Hadoop Clusters and for executing Hive queries and Pig Scripts.
- Developed Sqoop scripts to handle change data capture for processing incremental records between new arrived and existing data in RDBMS tables.
- Installed Hadoop, Map Reduce, HDFS, AWS and developed multiple MapReduce jobs in PIG and Hive for data cleaning and pre-processing.
- Managed datasets using Panda data frames and MySQL, queried MYSQL database queries from python using Python-MySQL connector and MySQL dB package to retrieve information.
- Involved in the Web/Application development using Python, HTML5, CSS3, AJAX, JSON,andjQuery.
- Generated Python Django forms to record data of online users and used PyTest for writing test cases.
- Implemented and modified various SQL queries and Functions, Cursors and Triggers as per the client requirements.
- Cleaned data and processed third-party spending data into Maneuverable deliverables within specific format with Excel macros and python libraries such as NumPy, SQL Alchemy, and Matplotlib.
- Prototype proposal for Issue Tracker website using Python/Django connecting MySQL as Database.
- The developed overall layout that meetscross-platform compatibility using Bootstrap, media queries and Angular UI Bootstrap.
Environment: Python, HTML5, CSS3, AJAX, JSON, jQuery, MySQL, NumPy, SQL Alchemy, Matplotlib, Hadoop, Pig Scripts.
Python Developer /Power BI
- Participated in the complete SDLC process and used PHP to develop website functionality.
- Used Django Framework in developing web applications to implement the model view control (MVC) architecture.
- A developed analytical component using Scala and KAFKA.
- Designed Forms, Modules, Views and Templates using Django and Python.
- Installed/configures/maintained Apache servers on all machines (production server and developmental servers).
- The created script in python for calling REST APIs.
- Implemented Business logic, data exchange, XML processing and graphics creation using Python and Django.
- Develop tabular, multidimensional models compatible to warehouse standards
- Develop self-service models, data analytics using Power BI service
- Experience with Microsoft Azure platform and service (Power BI, Flow, Cortana etc.) Intermediate level knowledge of one or more of the following: SQL, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, Microsoft Power BI
- 5 Strong demonstrated skills designing, developing, and maintain Power BI and MS SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) reports.
- 7 Able to Create Power BI dashboards and reports. Design, build and deploy BI solutions
- 8 Work with business and technical project teams to design/develop interactive data visualization, using Power BI, based on business needs.
- 8 Strong knowledge of Power BI data querying and modeling capabilities, such as creation
- Strong knowledge of BI technologies (e.g. Microsoft Power BI, Oracle BI).
- Implemented RESTful Web-services for sending and receiving the data between multiple systems.
- Rewrite existing Python/Flask module to deliver certain format of data.
- Created authorization scheme which enforced limitations on API clients.
- Overwritten Django Rest Framework internals to allow for more dynamic routing.
- Worked with SCRUM Agile methodology to ensure delivery of high-quality work with monthly iteration/time box.
- Administrate Continuous Integration services (Jenkins, Nexus Artifactory, and Repository).
- Designed and Developed DB2 SQL Procedures and UNIX Shell Scripts for Data Import/Export and Conversions.
- Installed/configured/maintained MySQL database and MongoDB database.
- Created a database using MySQL and wrote various queries for the extraction of data from the database.
- Used NoSQL database Apache Cassandra to load the data in the database.
- Developed Business Logic using Python on Django Web Framework.
- DB2 SQL Procedures and UNIX Shell Scripts were designed and developed for Data Import/Export and Conversions.
- Using jQuery and AJAX calls for transmitting JSON data objects between the front end and controllers and Utilized continuous integration and automated deployments with Jenkins, Ansible, and Docker.
- Successfully migrated the Django database from SQLite to MySQL to PostgreSQL with complete data integrity.
- Prepare Test scripts for different applications using QTP & Selenium.
- Worked with RDBMS like Oracle and MySQL databases to query and read data.
- Installation and Configuration of Apache Tomcat, Eclipse, WSAD, and AXIS.
Environment : Python, Django, Bootstrap, Django, Flask, MySQL, PostgreSQL, PyCharm, Apache CXF, Rest, Angular.js, Backbone.js, Node.js, Bootstrap, Coherence, Mongo DB, HTML, CSS, JSP, JSTL, Servlet, Oracle, Crud, PL/ SQL, JDBC, UML, JUnit, Maven, GWT, Clear Case, Jasper Report, ILog, Agile, Web 2.0, SOA.
- Followed Agile/Scrum methodology for project development, task tracking and day to day works and involved in design and requirement analysis discussions.
- Designed table-less layouts, gradient effects, page layouts, navigation and icons using CSS and appropriate HTML tags as per W3C standards.
- Used JSPs for implementing UI/MVC framework.
- Excellent implementation Persistence layer using JPA, JDBC and Hibernate.
- Used Hibernate ORM tools which automate the mapping between IBM DB2 SQL databases and objects in Java.
- Used UML and Rational Rose for making class diagrams and sequence diagrams.
- Performed client-side validations using java script and server-side validation using spring validator framework.
- Created and maintained the configuration of the spring application frameworks IOC container.
- Implemented spring framework bean factory & application context for bean initialization and configurations.
- Automated deployment of builds to different environments using Jenkins.
- Written several unit test cases using JUnit and created unit test documents.
- Code repository management using GIT and project build tool using ANT.
- Used WebLogic for application deployment and Log 4J used for Logging/debugging.
- Developed code using IntelliJ IDEA as an Integrated Development Environment for java based applications.
- Written Various ASP codes for user interactions.
- Used SQL Statements to Present Query responses.
- Involved and interacted with Business analysts for conversion business requirements to development.
- Developed Servlets and several JSP’s for web development.
- Developed several User Interface using swings and applets.
- Designed and implemented several drag and drop functionalities for various elements using Swing, Java AWT.
- Wrote several PL/SQL procedures and SQL queries to retrieve data from database. Designed and developed several complex SQL queries. Used explain plan for slow running queries and made necessary changes to code to expedite the query execution.
- Established JDBC connections for data retrieval and update.
- Involved in making GUI (JSP, HTML, and JS) and java classes using Struts Framework.
- Used Struts framework to implement J2EE design pattern (MVC).
- Used STL, Algorithms and Data structures widely to store data on accounts, Order history, securities, etc. for fast retrieval/update in C++ programming. Also Debugged with GDB.
- Part of a development team for implementing Equity Order Management system to accept orders from UI, FIX, send/route to Exchanges and other broker dealers and fill the trades in C++ on Unix and Linux platforms.
- By using Eclipse developed and debugged the JSP and EJB components.
- Developed automatic emailing system and JNDI to interact with the server.
- Documented the design documents using Class Diagrams and Sequence Diagrams using the Rational Application Developer.
- Designed and developed a web-based client using Servlets, JSP, Tag Libraries, Java Script, HTML and XML using Struts Framework.
- Used SOASuite ESB / Mediators components for the validation, filter and transformation of the document data from one xml schema to another.
- Used SOAP Technology for exchanging the XML application using HTTP.
- Used SVN for version control of the code and configuration file.
- Extensively used MAVEN as build tool.
- Configured JMS and EJB on Web Logic Server in Eclipse environment.
- Used PL/SQLtables, REF cursors to process huge volume of data and used BULK collect and BULK bind for mass update as performance improvement process.
Environment: J2EE (JNDI, Servlets, JSP, EJB, JMS, JDBC), PL/SQL, Struts Framework, Apache Tomcat 5.0, Oracle Database, WebLogic, JBoss 4.0.5, Apache Tomcat, HTML, MVC, IBM Rational Rose.