- Over 8 years of Information Technology experience in Web content management systems, Web design, Web development, Java Development and SQL development.
- 5 years of experience in Adobe CQ 5.5 and Adobe Experience Manager ( AEM) 5.6/6.0/6.2/6.4
- Good experience in building and deploying enterprise level Web Content Management solutions on AEM
- In - depth hand-on expertise on Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) / CQ5, TeamSite and other CMS platforms & Portal Applications, SOA, STIBO.
- Experience in Adobe Experience Manager (AEM 6.0, 6.1,6.2,6.4), WCM, CMS, CRXDE, CRXDE Lite, OSGI Framework, JCR, Apache sling, template development, CQ5, Component Development, Architecture, Administration and installation of author and Publish instances etc.
- Experience in installing and setting up AEM/CQ5 build tools like Maven and standard Eclipse tools. Worked on Adobe CQ/AEM product suite, including CQ/AEM, CRX, CRXDE, CQ WCM and DAM
- Good knowledge in implementing Adobe AEM templates, components, workflow, tagging and performing CMS administration tasks.
- Good Experience in developing Custom bundles, Custom components and Servlets and modules.
- Knowledge in AEM Mobile development concepts like server-side Mobile API, Mobile Components, Emulators, Device Groups, Device Detection and Mobile request processing.
- Experience in developing custom templates, components and widgets.
- Knowledge on working with dispatcher module.
- Expertise in using various IDEs like CRXDE, CRXDE-Lite, RAD, and Eclipse.
- In-depth and hands on knowledge of AEM/CQ related technologies and core functionalities like WCM, Granite UI, Replication, Reverse replication, Static replication, Dispatcher flush, i18n translations, Clustering, Workflows, DAM, MSM, Vault tool, Maven, SVN, content migration, scaffolding, User management, Administration, Social Communities & Campaign management.
- Experience in implementing custom workflow models, custom workflow processes.
- Integration based on Apache AXIS SOAP, RESTful, WSDL, UDDI, XML.
- Strong experience in Client Side designing and validations using HTML, DHTML and Java Script.
- Experience in working with CSS Backgrounds, CSS Layouts, CSS Positioning, CSS Animations, CSS Text, CSS Borders, CSS Margin, CSS Padding, CSS Table, Pseudo Classes and Pseudo Elements.
- Developed Java Beans and used custom tag libraries for embedding dynamic pages into JSP pages Performed asynchronous data validation using AJAX.
- Hands on experience in developing Java and J2EE applications using Eclipse, My Eclipse 4.1.
- Experience in deployment of the J2EE applications on WebSphere, WebLogic and Apache Tomcat.
- Good experience in working with various databases like Oracle, MongoDB, DB2, Teradata and SQL Server.
- Experience in writing test cases, Unit testing, system integration testing and user acceptance testing, documenting the test results.
- Good experience in writing complex SQL queries, optimizing SQL scripts, identifying and resolving performance bottlenecks in various levels like sources, mappings and targets.
- Worked in Agile environment projects and have participated in scrum meetings, retrospective meetings, story design meetings and customer demos.
- Very passionate to learn new technologies take new challenges and excel in career.
- Excellent Communication Skills in Global delivery Model working with Business, Engineering, Architecture, Infrastructure,Offshore development teams and End Users in Team based environment
- Strong analytical skills with ability to quickly understanding client’s business needs Research-oriented, motivated, proactive, self-starter with strong technical, analytical and interpersonal skills. Capable of leading a team of technical resources.
Web Technologies: JDK, Servlets, Portlets, JSP, JSTL, Custom Tags, Struts, Java Beans, Enterprise Java Beans (EJB), RMI, XML, HTML, DHTML, Java Script, JQuery, JSON,Bootsrap, ExtJS, JSTL, EJB, XSLT
Application/Web Servers: IBM WebSphere Portal/Application Server, Bea Web logic Portal / Application Server, ALUI Portal Server, Apache Tomcat Server
Web services: Apache AXIS SOAP, RESTful, WSDL, UDDI, XML
Frameworks/APIs: Spring MVC, Apache Struts, Hibernate3.x, Ext JS (Sencha), Node JS, Groovy and Grails
Build Tools: Apache Ant,Maven 2.0,Jenkins
Application Servers: JBoss,Tomcat,Apache Web-server
Tools: /IDEs Eclipse/My Eclipse, IntelliJ, Brackets Rational Application Developer,WebLogic Workshop, JUnit, Ant,Maven, Jenkins, Ruby IntelliJ, Brackets
Content Management Tools: Workflow Manager, Adobe CQ5.6, AEM 6.1,6.2&6.4, Apache JackrabbitApache Sling, Apache Felix Day CQ 5.5, 5.6.1.
Logging Tool: Log4j
Database Methodologies: Oracle, MySQL, MS SQL Server
Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX, Linux
Version Control: CVS, GIT, SVN
Project Methodologies: Agile (SCRUM), Waterfall, SDLC, RUP (iterative), JAD
Confidential, Portland, OR
Sr. AEM Developer
- Work with Project Managers, Architects and other team members to ensure all project deliverables are on time with high quality
- Work with QA and UI/UX teams
- Assist in application deployment to Dev, QA and Prod environments
- Setup and configure Authoring and Publishing environments, replication agents, AEM 6.2 dispatcher to cache the landing pages html and serve as the static pages from Apache
- Developed new pages with new templates for the plans, using HTL script to transfer old content to new template
- Migrate the complete web site AEM 6.2 to AEM 6.4
- Developing custom components, page templates and template components and workflow components in AEM 6.4
- Experience in gathering and documenting functional and business requirements specifications in form of user stories
- Developed static web pages, landing pages, category landing pages using content management system
- Use web technologies in the page components for the rich templates
- Create design dialogs for the common components in the entire portal
- Work in the DAM for the maintenance of the media files
- Create Users and Groups for workflow management
- Solid understanding of all Adobe CQ building blocks and the CQ development and deployment process.
- Used JSP, HTML, AngularJS and CSS to design the front-end components.
- Active Directory service was used to pull the applicant details automatically based on their employee ID. Integrated Active Directory with Adobe CQ components.
- Involved in configuration of replication agents, reverse replication, and dispatcher flush agents.
- Responsible to configure the rules in dispatcher for the new modules
- Participate in all phases of development within the team
- Developed and designed the front end using HTML , Sightly , Java Script and CSS
- Actively participate in the design of projects or review proposed designs to ensure application integrity and performance
- Participate in Requirements Gathering, Dev Sessions
- Develop components / templates, jobs, services for various features of the platform
- Resolve identified issues / bugs with exisiting features
- Participate in Production Release implementation
- Contribute to Sprint (Scrum team) - planning, demo, development, deployment and release
Environment: Adobe 6.4&6.2, JCR, Apache Felix JAVA, J2EE, POJO, JSON, Adobe Experience Manager, Sightly, HTML5, Ext JS, CSS3, Maven, GITHUB, Jenkins, Restful Web services, Agile, SCRUM, Akamai, JIRA.
Confidential, St.Louis, MO
AEM CQ5 Developer
- Provide CQ Authoring Issue resolution
- Recommend best practices and implementation within CQ
- Involved in design and development of reusable components and CQ5 templates
- Providing CQ5.5 consulting services for integrating all web application, database
- Used OSGi to deploy dynamic libraries
- Developed Sling servlets to provide Ajax handling
- Exported/imported packages to deploy on test servers
- Developed Servlets to handle requests from the client in an OSGi bundle
- Content authoring and maintenance for test environments
- Integrated AEM with Adobe Scene7, Adobe Target and Adobe campaign.
- Provide author to business users to familiarize them with the design and usage of the system.
- Involved in Mobile web development environment.
- Worked on Multi Site Manager (MSM) in AEM to control over blueprints and live copies and work on rollout configurations.
- Extensively used AEM tagging features in developing components and templates.
- Authorizing access rights to AEM users and groups for accessing DAM resources.
- Implementation of Spring Framework to integrate Spring Framework and OSGI development
- Developing templates/components using CRXDE
- Developed Adobe CQ5 custom workflow templates, OSGi bundles and components for WCM lifecycle management
- Demos to User Groups, Video demo creation and Wiki Documentation
- Provided end user and technical guidance to business and technical teams on effectively utilizing Adobe CQ5 Digital Asset Management (DAM), Page Creation, Component Selection, Social Collaboration and workflow management
- JIRA ticket creation and management of tasks; facilitation of Agile Scrum meetings
- Guided the team for overall design/prototyping/unit testing/web services integration
- Responsible for the delivery and application development support
Confidential, Seattle, WA
- Perform CQ5 customization on foundation components, core CMS and workflows to extend functionalities, improve performance or fix issues on project level. Utilize HTML, CSS, JQuery and Extjs for designing and implementing custom CQ components
- Implemented the enterprise search using Endeca
- Architect Adobe CQ implementation solutions and integrations with other software platforms, hybrids and Endeca as examples
- Manage an enterprise CMS system for a multinational entity, implement a governance policy, create users and roles, and build workflows, as well as utilize Digital Asset Management
- Involve with content management strategies and architecture and multichannel content delivery
- Implemented the Sling Filter, Felix Filter, Sling Servlet, OSGI bundles for interacting with remote spring Webapp Webservices and custom business logic in java and deploy as jar files from the Felix System Console
- Have a complete understanding of CRX as a repository and accessing the CRX content nodes by SQL Queries and XPath
- Utilize industry best practices including taxonomy, security, content publishing and content life cycles
- Provide author to business users to familiarize them with the design and usage of the system
- Implemented the internationalization (I18N) for all the components in Day
- Worked on Multi Site Manager (MSM) in CQ5 there by enforcing a common base structure and common content across all versions of website
- Worked on Adobe CQ5 CMS end and developed the custom grid components using ExtJS and integrated them with the insight web
- Setup and configure Authoring and Publishing environments, replication agents, apache rewrite rules for routing the calls to CQ5 and Spring Webapp (dispatcher and mod jk configuration), vanity url configurations for different locales
- Used Maven scripts to build the application and used the continuous integration server to deploy the artifacts into the son type nexus repository
- Used Log4J for logging and tracing the messages
- Used Subversion for version control across common source code used by developers
- Responsible for the delivery and application development support
- Integration and Enhancements for the existing CQ components and templates to be applied for Raffle pages / Ticket Landing Pages
- Content Changes and updates to the site
- Incident Resolution
Environment: JDK 1.6, Spring MVC, Html5, CSS3, JSON, JQuery 1.7, ExtJS 4.0, Adobe CQ5 Apache Sling, Apache Jack Rabbit, CRX, CRXDE, Encdeca 2.3,JPA, JUnit 1.4, Tortoise SVN 1.6, JSP, My SQL 5.5, Restful Web services, Apache Tomcat 7.0 and Jetty.
Confidential, Clintion, New Jersey
- Responsible for the development, delivery and defect resolution
- Coding using Touch point framework, Issue Resolution using Clear Case
- Estimation of the task based on FOD and other coding related supportdocuments
- Involved in Custom Tag Development & Screen changes & Enhancements
- Involved in developing the IFX Transaction functionality
- Developing Backend Functionality
- Involved in development of Front-End using JSP, HTML, and Java Script
- Performing Unit testing and Integration testing
- Used Log4J for logging and tracing the messages
- Used Perforce for version control across common source code used by developers
- Worked with the Requirements and Backend Teams to modify/ change the existing Business Logic to suite the client’s request
- Used IBM Clear Case a repository tool to add, retrieve or move the source code. Maintained teams SVN repository
- Supported QC Team during the Testing. Involved in fixing bugs and Trouble Reports
- Develop custom CQ5 components
- Create custom Widgets
- Work collaboratively with multiple teams to ensure smooth and timely delivery
- Participate in daily scrum calls of the scheduled sprints and regular communications with client and other teams
Environment: Adobe CQ5.6 - CRXDE, Java, Ant, MVC framework, Hibernate3.0, JMS, EJB, JSP, JSF, Servlets, JDBC, XML, XSD, DTD, Web Services, Java 1.4, DOM, Ajax, Oracle, HTML, Rational Rose, Unix/ Linux Log 4j, Eclipse 3.2, JUnit, MQ Series, Clear Case, WebLogic Server.
SQL Developer/Java Developer
- Worked with functional leads to discuss business specifications and transformed them in to technical requirements
- Developed environment set up document and assisted development team to install development environment
- Assisted in developing the technology proposal document required for the system
- Developed JSP custom tags required for the presentation layer
- Wrote ANT scripts to automate the build process
- Developed business components in the rules engine. XML based configuration is provided to configure rules engine dynamically on the run time
- Worked with the database team to analyze the data from development perspective
- Developed SQL scripts to create database tables, synonyms, sequences, users, roles and granted privileges to the users
- Used SQL*Loader, Import/Export, UTL FILE, DBMS XMLQUERY, DBMS PIPE and other Oracle built-in packages
- Automated SQL*Loader to load the data from the flat files
- Developed various Procedures, function packages and triggers to Extract, transform and load the data from various source files to target database
- Involved unit, performance testing and documented the test results
- Responsible for the design, development, delivery and defect resolution
- Design and develop User Interface using JSPs and HTML
- Developed the logical portion in Java and user display using JSP, and Servlets
- Developed Web Services to interact with internal applications.
- Developed GUI functionality using JSP, JSTL, Tiles, AJAX, ExtJS and jQuery.
- Developed JSP custom tags, using JSP2.0.
- Developed JUnit tests
- Developed model pages using JSP.
- Developed stand-alone java application with the capabilities to load current product date into ecommerce system, generate reports from Vignette CMS data base.
- Developed an interface between CMS and ecommerce system for data exchange and/or manipulation using core java, Servlets
- Developed Java Database connection pool
- Implemented the application using Servlets which is based on Model View Controller Design Patterns
- Developed the POJO classes for database tables and generating the Developing the Business logic in action classes
- Involved in Writing and reviewing unit test cases using JUnit
- Involved in Smoke Testing, Testing, bug fixing and documentation of the system