- Having 7 years of experience in developing enterprise, distributed web applications using Java, J2EE, Struts, JPA, Hibernate and Spring.
- Experience in Full SDLC cycle which involves architecture, analysis, design, development, testing, Implementation, deployment, Enhancements, and production support using Agile and Waterfall Methodologies.
- Experience in developing applications using web/application servers like Weblogic, WebSphere, JBoss and Tomcat.
- Experience in developing automated unit testing using Jmeter and Unit test cases using Junit, EasyMock, Mockito and PowerMock Frameworks.
- Extensive experience in developing scalable reliable and efficient enterprise applications using in JAVA/J2EE Technologies which includes Servlets, JSPs, Struts, Spring, Hibernate, Microservices, Java Beans, JDBC, JPA, EJBs, JMS, SQL.
- Experienced in performing unit testing using JUnit, integration and deployment of applications using tools such as ANT and Maven & debugging through log4j. Experience in JUnit frame work with Mockito and Easy mock, Spring Junit Runner.
- Good at using the web services like REST, SOAP.
- Experienced in Behavior driven development (BDD) and Test - driven development (TDD) approach using SCRUM framework under Agile Methodology.
- Hands on experience on Jenkins which provides continuous integration services for software development for various projects and implemented cruise control using Ant scripts.
- Experience in using MVC, SOA architecture and Microservices for implementing the client server business applications.
- Exposure building Java applications using tools like ANT, MAVEN and Gradle.
- Experience in version control tools like SVN, GitHub and CVS.
- Expertise in implementing applications with Model-View-Controller (MVC)pattern and implementing various Java/J2EE design patterns including Singleton, Factory, MVC, Front Controller and DAO, Data Transfer Object.
- Created and configured new JIRA projects and worked with departments to maintain existing JIRA projects.
- Ability to master new technologies, excellent management and problem-solving skills.
Design Patterns: Singleton, DTO Pattern, DAO Pattern, Delegate Pattern, Service Facade, Factory Pattern, Front Controller Pattern, MVC Pattern
Application/Web servers: Apache Tomcat, Jetty, JBOSS.
Operating Systems: Windows 10, Linux Mint, UNIX.
Relational Databases: Oracle 10g/11g/12c, SQL server, MySQL 5.7
Cloud Environments: Azure, AWS.
Tools: Eclipse, Visual Studio, XAMPP, MySQL Workbench, Putty, SQL Developer, NetBeans, IntelliJ IDEA, Spring Tool Suite (STS).
Testing Tools: JUNIT4.12, JMeter, Mockito, Jasmine
Messaging Tools: JMS MQ, IBM MQ, Rabbit MQ.
Version and Source Control: GIT, SVN, CVS, GITHUB.
Webservices: SOAP, REST, Jersey, XML, and XSD.
Sr. Full Stack Java Developer
Confidential, Green Bay, WI
- Design and develop auto generation of JAVA Objects from JSON Schema using Faster Xml libraries.
- Designed and developed Use-Case Diagrams, Class Diagrams, Object Diagrams using UML Rational Rose for OOA/OOD techniques.
- Designed the UML diagrams based on the OOAD principles.
- Developed and designed automation framework using Shell scripting Java.
- Developed test cases and performed unit testing using Junit.
- Developed views using Bootstrap components, Angular-UI and involved in configuring routing for various modules using angular UI router.
- Developed functional and smooth, easy-to-operate and eye-catching web applications using EXT JS, Angular JS and react.JS.
- Developed REST Web Services using GET, PUT and POST data to generate JSON for UI rendering using Spring. Worked on Authentication and Authorization endpoints.
- Configured several nodes (Amazon EC2 spot Instance) Hadoop cluster to transfer the data from Amazon S3 to BNY Mellon and BNY Mellon to AmazonS3 and to direct input and output to the Hadoop.
- Worked with various Version Control Systems, mostly GIT, CVS and subversion SVN.
- Worked in Agile Methodologies, Scrum stories and sprints experience in a Java based environment, along with data analytics, data wrangling and Excel data extracts.
- Involved in coding and supporting the worker portal of Integrated Eligibility System using Java 7&8.
- Integrated the Java code (API) in JSP pages and responsible for setting up AngularJS framework for UI development.
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) which includes requirement gathering, modeling, analysis, architecture design and prototyping.
- Performed different testing methods like unit testing, Integration testing, web application testing and selenium testing.
- Involved in multi-tiered J2EE design utilizing MVC architecture Spring, Struts, Hibernate and EJB deployed on Websphere Application Server connecting to an Oracle database.
- Used Spring MVC Transaction Management, Spring/Hibernate Batch Transactions and Hibernate cache concepts.
- Extensively worked on OOD concepts in overall design and development of the system.
- Used SAX for XML parsing, JSON and AJAX to send request to secured web service.
- Reviewed and worked on the implementation of change requests raised by the client. Involved in complete Agile/SDLC - Requirement Analysis, Development, System and Integration Testing.
- Language Implementation: Practiced the use of this language by solving a variety of use-test cases with the concept of object-oriented programming and programming logic.
Environment: s: Amazon EC2, Hadoop, Agile, AngularJS, HTML, JSP, Jquery, Node.js, Struts, Spring, XML, Junit
Sr. Java/J2EE Full Stack Developer
Confidential, San Dimas, CA
- Actively involving in Analysis, Design, Development, System Testing and User Acceptance Testing. Successfully followed Agile Methodology in the SCRUM Cycle model. Extensively used MVC, Factory, Delegate and Singleton design patterns.
- Developed using new features of Java 1.8 Annotations, Generics and Lambda Expressions.
- Developed major changes on Adobe-Flex front-end with changes in business logics on legacy application.
- Developed Maven scripts and developed builds using Maven and continuous integration servers like Jenkins.
- Developed Applications using Rule Engines-JBoss Drools 4.x, Work flows, Human tasks to implement Business rules validations and provided Drools Dashboard for Business users and used SOAP UI for testing the web services.
- Developing Application to asses JSON and XML from Restful web service from consumer side using AngularJS.
- Developing MDBs for receiving and processing data from WebSphere MQ series.
- Used various Core Java concepts such as Multithreading, Exception Handling, Collection API's.
- Used HTML5 and CSS3 for UI development and build on Bootstrap 3.0. Data binding, custom AngularJS directives tags to design, develop a custom, single-page, responsive web application and integrated with Spring forms.
- Using Angular Ionic framework as part of implementing mobile version of application.
- Used Amazon AWS(EC2/S3/EBS) for prototyping and subsequent evaluation.
- Worked on Spring Security with LDAP for Application Authentication and Authorization.
- Using Spring AOP Module to implement logging in the application for application status.
- Spring MVC Framework design pattern is used to have relationships between application components.
- Extensively used Spring DI (IOC), Bean Wiring, Inheritance, Auto Wiring, AOP and Spring Quartz Scheduler for Jobs.
- Used Microservice architecture, with Spring Boot interacting through a REST and Apache Kafka message brokers.
- Worked with Kafka Cluster using Zoo Keeper, Apache Kafka is used to send message objects to client queues.
- Worked with Spring Ribbon and Kafka Broker apart from JMS service to handle heavy traffic.
- Using Spring MVC Transaction Management, Spring/Hibernate Batch Transactions, and Hibernate cache concepts.
- Using Hibernate framework for back end development, Spring dependency injection for middle layer development.
- Used Hibernate Annotations to reduce time at the configuration and accessed Annotated bean from DAO layer.
- Experienced in Splunk development - Splunk search language, Splunk Web Framework, simple xml, alerts.
- Used MuleSoft ESB for routing, filtering and aggregate message between application based on content and rules.
- Used various connectors, Dynamic & Content Based Routing, Messaging, Exception handling using MuleSoft ESB.
- Integrated the Drools and JBPM to application framework which involved dynamic creation of kie-Base, Kie-Sessions.
- Used PL/SQL stored procedures for applications that needed to execute as part of a scheduling mechanisms.
- Worked with Oracle Indexes to increase the performance of Oracle SQL queries.
- Hands on experience with MongoDB Installation, Configuring, Monitoring, Designing in Sharing Environment.
- Performed deployment of applications on WebSphere Application Server.
- Configuring Karma test runner for the project and unit tests are written in Jasmine.
- Written highly referenced blog posts on Error Handling in Scala and Problems Scala Fixes.
- Expertise in design and development of business processes using IBM BPM (Lombardi Teamwork's) including process Modelling. Using JIRA to assign, track, report and audit the issues in the application.
- Deploying the source code on SVN (Subversion) source code repository.
- Implemented Hibernate Template to great extent making use of HQL, Named Parameters, Named Queries and interfaces such as Expression, Query and Criteria. Implementing AngularJS and Node.js with Spring MVC as model component.
- Implemented Spring Circuit breaker pattern and integrated Hystrix dashboard to monitor Spring micro services.
- Implemented SOA to develop Spring RESTful/Micro Services and implemented Spring Eureka, Netflix, Ribbon as part of Services Discovery using Apache Axis. Performed unit testing using Junit and Mockito.
- Maintained, structured, and surveyed documents within the NoSQL MongoDB database, ensuring data integrity, correcting anomalies, and increasing the overall maintainability of the database.
Confidential, Boston, MA
- Designed and Developed UI's using JSP by following MVC architecture.
- Responsible for the design and development of the application framework
- Developed the application using Struts framework. The views are programmed using JSP pages with the struts tag library, Model is the combination of EJB's and Java classes and web implementation controllers are Servlets.
- Developed and implemented GUI functionality using GWT, GXT, JSP, JSTL, JQuery and Angular JS.
- Developed various helper classes needed following Core Java multi-threaded programming and Collection classes.
- Developing ERP based applications using platform. Involved in the testing the functionality.
- Used EJB as a middleware in designing and developing a three-tier distributed application.
- The Java Message Service (JMS) API is used to allow application components to create, send, receive, and read messages.
- Full life cycle experience including requirements analysis, high level design, detailed design, UMLs, data model design, coding, testing and creation of functional and technical design documentation.
- Fixing the existing code issues of platform and maintaining the product belief at customer. Added New features like Profile Management, Patch Management and SQL Query Browser.
- Involved in developing a Scheduler using Quartz service. Integrated with external service like Google Service, Echosign using API.
- Used JUnit for unit testing of the system and Log4J for logging. Created and maintained data using Oracle database and used JDBC for database connectivity.
- Created and implemented Oracle stored procedures and triggers.
- Installed WebLogic Server for handling HTTP Request/Response. The request and response from the client are controlled using Session Tracking in JSP.
- Deployed the application on WebLogic and JBoss application servers. Used multithreading in programming to improve overall performance.
- Implemented Google SignIn functionality using REST API.
- Reported Daily about the team progress to the Project Manager and Team Lead.
Environment: Core Java, J2EE 1.3, JSP 1.2, Servlets 2.3, EJB 2.0, Struts 1.1, JNDI 1.2, JDBC 2.1, Oracle 8i, UML, DAO, JMS, XML, WebLogic 7.0, MVC Design Pattern, Eclipse 2.1, Log4j and JUnit.
- Planned and implemented various Oracle Tables, stored Procedure, triggers, views, cursors.
- Involved in the analysis, definition, design, implementation and deployment of full software development life-cycle (SDLC) of the project.
- Analysis, design and development of Application using J2EE technologies like JSP, Servlets, and EJB.
- Designed and Implemented User Interface (UI) for General information pages, Administrator functionality.
- Front end design using JSP and business logic in Servlets.
- Developed the database and UI design for the web module.
- Developed EJBs, JSPs and Java Components for the application using Eclipse.
- Developed various helper classes needed following Core Java multi-threaded programming and Collection classes.
- Pages and internal administration interface.
- Involved in the understanding and designing of the complex back-end middleware framework.
- Used Java Servlets, JSPs, AJAX, HTML and CSS for developing the Web component of the application.
- Participated in the technical code reviews, prepared unit test cases, detailed time estimation, impact analysis and code review documents.
- Implemented Struts framework in the presentation tier for all the essential control flow, business level validations and for communicating with the business layer.
Environment: Java 1.5, Struts 1.2, Hibernate, EJB, WebLogic Server 8.1, HTML, CSS, JUnit, JSP, Servlets, JMS, Oracle 9i, Windows XP, MVC Pattern, SVN, Log4J.
- Designed and developed Business Delegate Servlets and Objects.
- Designed JSP pages as per requirement given by client.
- Developed JUNITs to unit test Controllers and Data Access Objects.
- Client engagement developer and implementation engineer for code install to production.
- Involved in developing the business components and responsible for developing the user interfaces using JSPs.
- Involved in developing the customer form data tables, stored procedures and triggers. Maintaining the customer support and customer data from database tables in MySQL database.
- Created the JSPs, Servlets, DOM, XSLT, XSD and Tag libraries for the Presentation layer.
- Wrote the high performance multi-threaded Java code using singleton, mediator, visitor, facade, observer, template, factory and publish and subscribe design pattern.
- Involved in the Server side development of the project by implementing MVC architecture with Struts and Hibernate framework.
- Involved in various other tasks in finding effective solution for issues like cascading, authorization.
- Used ANT to build, run and create JARs and WAR files among other uses.
- Used Log4j to provide central logging facility and worked on SVN as version control system, on day-to- day basis to maintain the code history.
- Worked with business analysts in identifying bugs and fixing them.
- Followed Waterfall methodology for development process.