- Technical architect and Sr. Java Developer having more than 13 years of experience of software development in full project life cycle of Enterprise applications using Java J2EE and open source technologies.
- Experience of implementing large scale, high volume, performance centric multi - tier applications using industry wide acceptable java based open source frameworks.
- Extensive experience of developing applications in Banking and Financial domain for Investment Banking, regulatory reporting, Trade systems, housing finance and mortgage industry.
- Extensive experience in migration and re-writing of legacy systems to java and open source based modern systems.
- Experience in design and development of web and batch applications using Spring boot, spring MVC, Spring data, Spring Batch, Spring integration, Hibernate, Messaging and multithreading.
- Experience of micro services, REST and SOAP web services development.
- Expertise in SQL, PL SQL writing, query performance tuning and optimization.
- Experience in design and development of batch applications to process very large volume of data using Multithreading and concurrency API.
- Experience in Architecture and Solution design, Object Oriented Analysis & Design, design patterns and best practices.
- Excellent problem resolution skills with ability to work in client facing projects in a highly visible role.
- Writing proof of concepts (POC) for technical feasibility analysis.
- Experienced to work in agile and test-driven development-based projects.
- Experience of complex application migrations and re—writes for cloud readiness.
- Adaptive to the environment and capable of completing complex tasks independently and motivating team to achieve goals.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with short learning curve when faced with new challenges.
Programing language and frameworks: JDK 8, Spring boot 2.1.5, Spring 5.x, Spring MVC, Spring Data, Spring Batch, Spring integration, Spring scheduler, JSR 352 batches, Struts 2, JPA, hibernate 5.x, Drool rules 6.x, LDAP, JBPM, JMS, JPA, Confidential MQ, Junit, REST web services, SOAP services, micro services, Kafka, Junit, Mockito, Automation test scripting
Database: Oracle, DB2, Sybase, SQL, PL SQL, Stored procedure, function, schema design, performance tuning, Oracle Concurrent jobs, No SQL DBs, MongoDB UI and Scripting jQuery, java scripts, Angular, Ajax, Ext.JS, Flex, JSON, shell script
Development Tools &Technology: Eclipse, My Eclipse, RAD, Autosys jobs, Automic schedulers, distributed cache, oracle coherence cache, hazel cast cache, Eh cache, GIT, Git-eye, SVN, perforce, CVS, maven, Ant, Hudson, Data Studio, Putty, perforce, HP PPM, EA, SAAS Fortify Scan for security checks, Sonar Qube, Teamcity,, SOAP UI, Postman, Splunk, JVM Profiler
Application Servers: Tomcat 9, WebLogic 12.x, Jetty, Jboss, WebSphere Application server, Apache
Cloud based tools & Technology: Docker, open shift, Jenkins Pipeline, CI-CD, Kubernetes, Kafka, Kibana, Splunk, AWS EC2, S3, SQS, Google APIgee
Operating System: Linux, UNIX, AIX, Windows
Sr. Java Consultant
- Worked on core design and REST service development using spring boot, spring data, JPA, Mockito to build resilient and scalable system as part of Agile team.
- Active participation in design and architecture reviews.
- Writing proof of concepts (POC) before applying and proposing the changes for complex changes.
- Worked on Spring schedulers and Batches to process large volume loan files.
- Identify the performance bottleneck of the application and fine-tune the system to meet business needs.
- Ensuring sonar code coverage and SAST security standard.
- Coordinating with cloud dev ops, QA, UAT Teams and DBA.
- Address any ad-hoc technical, architectural and design issues of any re-write projects.
- Peer Code reviews and technical depth monitoring.
- Worked as a Sr. consultant and part of Technology Solution and Architecture team.
- Worked as individual contributor to re-design and convert longest running and complex core java batches into Spring batches as per JSR 352 batch standards to improve the performance using partitioning and chunck based processing.
- Improve batch performance using eh cache, multithreading, concurrency and SQL tuning along with writing junits using Mockito.
- Worked on Atomic configuration to streamline batch flows for depend batches and introduce Splunk for log monitoring.
- Code reviews and technical depth monitoring, point of contact for technical issues and addressing architectural and design issues for new components.
Lead Java Developer
- Lead Developer working as an individual contributor and support and mentoring Jr. team members.
- Developed REST web services based on JSON.
- Implemented REST clients and used ehCache to cache the results.
- Developed spring batch and drool rules-based EOD Trade processing engine to report EOD snapshot.
- Design and implementation of migration from existing TIBCO based HKMA reporting module to new system.
- Used camel based routing to read and process trade message flowing from MQ.
- Performance tuning of batch application and sql quires tuning.
- Involved in sprint planning, scrum, sprint review and retrospective calls and TDD based development in agile methodology. Participating in Architectural and design discussions
- Using dev ops tools i.e. TeamCity, Sonar, Nolio, logmon.
- Work with teams located in multiple geographies and time zones
- Developed POC using spring batch and integration. Initial set-up of Analyzer engine.
- Leading the offshore team having 8 team members.
- Created spring batch-based jobs with concurrent processing using partition and step flows.
- Written business rules in Drools drl files and decision tables.
- Actively involved in Requirement analysis, architectural solution Design.
- Performance tuning of overall engine.
- Used iterative and agile based development approach
- Responsible for code review, deployment and maintaining technical depth as per project norms.
Senior Java Developer
- Involved in requirement analysis, design, implementation, code reviews, deployment, UAT and coordination with onsite team.
- Created batch jobs using core java, multithreading and concurrency and schedule it by Autosys.
- Developed http services to get Reference data.
- Refactoring of java classes to fix design and code quality issues.
Senior Java Developer
- Solution design which include services and GUI.
- Coding of complex modules and re-factoring of re-useable classes.
- SQL and PL/SQL re-write as per functional and performance requirement.
- Designed exception handling controls in java for real time issues.
- Code reviews, bug fixing, unit testing, UAT support and coordination for production deployment.