- 8 years of extensive IT experience in web application analysis, design, development and deployment of enterprise application with strong expertise on Object Oriented JAVA, J2EE, Mulesoft and Client Server technologies.
- Hands on experience in Amazon Web Services (AWS) provisioning and good knowledge on AWS services like Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), Simple Storage Service (S3), Glacier, Auto Scaling, IAM, DynamoDB, Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), Route53, Cloud Watch, AWS CLI, Cloud Formation, Cloud Front, Cloud Trail, Elastic Beanstalk, ELB (Elastic Load Balancers), RDS, SNS, SWF, SES, SQS, oops works and EBS etc.
- Experience in Pivotal cloud foundry setup /POC/Configuration/maintenance.
- Expertise in Object Oriented Methodologies (OOAD), Aspect Oriented Programming (AOP), SOA, Java2 (JDK1.7) , J2EE Design Patterns, Data Modelling and UML based system design.
- Performance bench marking and performance testing using jMeter and jProfiler.
- Extensive experience in implementing MVC framework using Struts in J2EE architecture.
- Experience in utilizing open - source frameworks such as Angular .JS, Reacat .JS, Struts, Spring, Hibernate , JSF and Jquery .
- Experience in working on various spring modules (Spring MVC, DAO and AOP) along with Hibernate as the back-end ORM tool for implementation of persistence layer and mapping of POJOs.
- Experience on OOP (Objective Oriented Programming) like Inheritance, polymorphism, Abstraction, Encapsulation.
- Experience in developing J2EE applications on different IDE’s like Eclipse, NetBeans, IBM Web Sphere Studio Application Developer WSAD, Rational Application Developer (RAD), JBuilder.
- Strong Understanding of J2EE design Patterns like Session facade, Singleton, Front Controller, Business delegate, Service Locator, DTO, DAO.
- Experience programming in Scala with exposure to the most well-known frameworks such as Akka and Play.
- Developed Swing Suite for look and feel as well as binding data to the GUI.
- Coding and design skills in Core Java, OOPS Concepts, Servlets and JSP.
- Successfully migrated from legacy PowerBuilder to a Java based web application.
- Developed various Servlets and Java Interfaces as part of the integration and process flow required for the system.
- Good exposure and experience with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) such as Web Services including SOAP, WSDL, JMS (Java Messaging Service), AJAX and tools like ANT, Junit.
- Used Java Messaging Service (JMS) for reliable and asynchronous communication.
- Profound Knowledge in configuring and deploying web applications using Tomcat web server and application servers like Web Logic, JBOSS, and developed deployment descriptors for the EJB to deploy on IBM WebSphere.
- Worked with small development team employing Agile and CICD approaches.
- Good Understanding of relational database concepts and experience in Query construction using SQL. Extensive experience in writing, editing and maintaining database objects.
- Experience in using RDBMS concepts and worked with Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11g, DB2, Sybase and good experience in writing stored procedures, Functions and Triggers using PL/SQL.
- Microservices using the Akka reactive framework, functional programming using Java 8 and Scala, multithreaded.
- Experience in utilizing database tools like TOAD to operate on relational databases like Oracle and MySQL.
- Experience in working version control tools like CVS, Clear Case and SVN.
- Excellent Onsite offshore coordination skills, implementation, production build and support.
- Experience Developing application using Groovy , Grails, GSP, GORM and Grails Plugin and Grails Rest Services.
- Excellent analytical, logical and programming skills, Self Motivated, Self-Starter, and can work with minimal supervision with effective Communication skills and Organizational skills combined with attention and Time management skills.
Languages: C, C++, Java JDK 1.4, 1.5, 1.6, 1.8, J2SE, SQL, PL/SQL, HTML, CSS, DHTML, XML, XSL, XSLT, VXML, Java Script, JQuery, ASP, Perl, Core Java 6, Python
J2EE Technologies: JDBC, JSP, Servlets, EJB 2.0/3.0, JMS, JNDI, AJAX, JAXB, JAXP, SWT, Swing with drag-n-drop Animation, JPA, Ext JS, AWT, Hibernate
Struts, Spring MVC, WEB: SERVICES (SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, REST)
XML: XSL, XSLT, XSD, DTDs, DOM, SAX, JAXB, VXML
Application/Web Server: Apache Tomcat, SQL Server, Sybase, Oracle
Version Control Tools: MS Visual Source Safe (VSS), Apache Subversion (SVN)
Modelling Tools, Integration Tools: Rational Rose, UML/DOCKER, Jenkins, Maven
Databases: Oracle 12c/11g/10g, SQL Server, MYSQL, MS Access, Coach base
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux
Confidential - Virginia
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Experienced in Agile Methodology, participated in Sprints and daily Scrums to deliver software tasks on-time and with good quality on basis with onsite and offshore teams.
- Extensively used AWS to integration with Enterprise and web applications.
- Implementation of Ehcache as a second level cache in the DAO layer for Hibernate.
- Development of DAO layer using Hibernate Template and JDBC Template Operations.
- Core Service is developed as maven jar that can be included by other MicroServices as their maven dependency.
- Docker is used for creating images that are deployed on AWS as MicroServices.
- Used different type of Spring controllers depending on the business requirement.
- Implementation of Spring Security and LDAP integration.
- Development of REST web services using Spring.
- Experience working in actor programming model using Akka actor architecture.
- Experience working with Play Framework MVC model and Object relational mapping tools like Slick and Hibernate.
- Experienced in working with various Python Integrated Development Environments like Net Beans and Sublime Text.
- Integration with Spring security in all the spring web applications.
- Created auto deploy jobs using Jenkins and Maven. Developed Spring DAO templates to all type of CRUD operations.
- Created and maintained various DevOps related tools for the team such as deployment tools and development and staging environments on AWS and Cloud.
- Developed end to end application on Spring Boot framework (REST Application/Spring JPA using Crud repository).
- Development of Spring Bootiful applications with micro services.
- Used Spring REST Template to use the exposed REST web services.
- Implementation of HTTP Basic Authentication to restrict access by looking up users in plain text password.
- Developed all the Junit test cases for all the different layer implementations.
- Used Hibernate Template and Core Hibernate 3.0 in data access layer to access and update information in the database.
- Managed the introduction of new technologies like Scala, Simple Build Tool (SBT), Couch base, Akka and Play. worked with Couch base support team for sizing the Couch base cluster
- Experienced in using Spring Framework, using Controller, Service, Spring-WS and DAO layers to create flexible application subsystems.
- Used Jenkins tool and made customizations according to the local build to track out the build status.
- Used Hibernate 3.0 in data access layer to access and update information in the database.
- Developed JUnit test cases for Unit Testing and functional testing for various modules and prepared Code Documentation for future reference and upgrades.
- Implemented SOAP Web Service using JAX-WS and Spring Framework and generated client stubs from WSDL.
- Installed WebLogic/JBoss servers, configured domains for deploying applications.
- Developed Application using Spring DAO, Spring AOP and Hibernate, Spring annotations, Web Services like SOAP and Restful Web services
- Used Log4j Logger to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions.
Environment: Java1.7, Java 1.8, AWS, MicroServices, NodeJs, Mongo DB, Agile, JDBC, JSP, JSTL, Servlet, Java Beans, Hibernate, Spring Core, Spring AOP, Spring Boot, Python,XML, SQL, Oracle, WebLogic, JUnit, jQuery, JSON, Log4j, Web Services, Maven, Jenkins, Unix, JAX-WS, JAX-RS.
Confidential - Minnesota
- Experience in working with Angular 2.0 with extensive knowledge on the latest ECMA6 features and Best Practices.
- Experienced the server-side Java Script like Node.js, The creation of Web servers and Package manager like (Node Package Manager) NPM.
- Experience in React.js for creating interactive UI's using One-way data flow, Virtual DOM, JSX, React Native concepts.
- Worked on CSS pre-processors like LESS, SASS and Switch CSS etc.
- Experience with MEAN (Mongo DB, Express, Angular and Node.js) stack.
- Experienced in using UI editors like Adobe Flex 2.0/3.0, Dreamweaver, and Eclipse.
- Experienced implementing Web Services using and SQL server, Apache SOAP, WSDL, RESTful API .
- Experience the NoSQL database like MongoDB of DOM (Document-oriented Model).
- Followed Waterfall and Agile/Scrum methodology of software development which satisfies the customer through early and continuous delivery of valuable software.
- Experience in reviewing Python code for running the troubleshooting test cases and bug issues.
- Experienced in developing Web Services with Python programming language .
Environment: Java 1.7, Spring, Hibernate, HTML, HTML5, XHTML, HTML, TDD, CSS, CSS3, Java Script, Angular JS, Node JS, AJAX, Eclipse, Python, XML, CVS, Mongo DB, WSDL,, AXIS, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, JERSEY, SOAP UI, Log4J, WebSphere server, UNIX, UNIX.
Confidential, New York, NY
- Effectively interacted with team members and business users for requirements gathering.
- Understanding functional specifications and documenting technical design documents.
- Used Spring MVC to decouple business logic and view components.
- Involved in the integration of spring for implementing Dependency Injection (DI/IOC).
- Developed the Business Logic using Plain Old Java Objects ( POJOs ).
- Developed Graphical User Interfaces using HTML and JSP’s for user interaction.
- Used JSON for data exchange between application modules along with XML.
- Used Direct Web Remoting, Spring JDBC Template and Spring DAO’s Support classes for JDBC.
- Created set of classes using DAO pattern to decouple the business logic and data.
- Used various Core Java concepts such as Multi Threading, Exception Handling, Collection APIs to implement various features and enhancements.
- Designed and Developed complex UI screens using Spring MVC, AJAX , jQuery , HTML5, CSS3, Python, Java Script for request management and search and filter modules.
- Involved in coding, maintaining, and administering Servlets , and JSP components to be deployed on a WebSphere Application server application server.
- Developed Web Services using XML messages that use SOAP . Developed Web Services for Payment Transaction and Payment Release.
- Extensively worked with VXML, GRXML in implementing the call flow for the IVR application. Implemented Speech-to-Text and Text-to-Speech using Nuance.
- Built scripts using Ant to build the J2EE application.
- Responsible for creation and consumption of Web services both SOAP and REST based.
- Developed the application using RAD as the IDE and used its features for editing, debugging, compiling, formatting, build automation and version control ( CVS ).
- Wrote test cases in Junit for unit testing of classes and implemented the logging using Log4j.
- Used CVS version control to track and maintain the different version of the application.
- Involved in offshore co-ordination, work assignment, query resolution and work product reviews.
- Extensive hands-on experience in Pivotal cloud foundry, other PaaS platforms and In-depth understanding of Domain Driven Design and 12 Factor principles.
Confidential, Hartford, CT
- Participated in development phases of the project with major emphasis on coding and unit testing of the modules.
- Development methodology used was the agile methodology. Process included iterative development, 2-week sprints, and daily stand.
- Developed the presentation layer on Struts framework using Servlets and JSP.
- Used Eclipse for developing web components such as JSP, Controller tier that includes action classes.
- Designed and developed the business logic components using facade design pattern.
- Created war/ear files and deployed them on WebSphere application server.
- Developed various stored procedures, functions, and packages and materialized views along with JDK and JDBC for backend and middle level data access layer between Java and Oracle in OLTP application.
- Developed PL/SQL stored procedures to perform complex database operations.
- Prepared Test Case document to test the required functionalities.
- Performed Unit as well as integration testing for all the modules.
- Created Technical documentation as per the company standards.
- Used Ant scripts to fetch, build and deploy the application to development environment.
- Enhanced the system with change requests and coordinating with business and development team.
- Interacted with DBAs, Data Architects, Application Team, Infrastructure team.
- Used web services for transmission of large blocks of XML data over HTTP.
- Created UML diagrams (use case, class, sequence, and collaboration) based on the business requirements.
- Involved in designing and developing dynamic web pages using HTML and JSP with Struts tag libraries.
- Designed JSP layout using Struts Tiles Framework.
- Implemented PL/SQL queries and used Oracle stored procedures, and built-in functions to retrieve and update data from the databases.
- Used Hibernate Framework for object relational mapping and persistence.
- Interfaced with the Oracle back-end using Hibernate Framework and XML config files.
- Used Eclipse for the development environment.
- Wrote Junit test cases to test the functionality of each method in the DAO layer.
- Used CVS for version control.
- Configured and deployed the web application using WebLogic Application Server.
- Used Rational ClearQuest for tracking errors and bugs in the project source code.
- Prepared technical reports and documentation manuals for efficient program development.