- 7 1/2 years of experience in IT industry with strong emphasis Object Oriented Analysis, Design, Development and Implementation, Testing and Deployment of Software Applications and Web enabled applications.
- Good working experience as a Java/J2EE programmer developing applications using Servlets, JSP, JSTL, RMI, EJB, Struts, Spring, JSF, Java Beans, JDBC, JMS, Hibernate and MVC architecture.
- Exposures working with design patterns like MVC, Front Controller, Data Accessor, Value Object, Singleton and Session Facade.
- Experience working in Spring Framework, Struts Framework and Hibernate framework.
- Good Understanding of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and Web Services with XML, XSD, WSDL and SOAP.
- Cognitive about designing, deploying and operating highly available, scalable and fault tolerant systems using Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Knowledgeable in Software configuration, deployment of Software Component stack on Docker Swarm cluster hosted on AWS VPC. Involved in development of test environment on Docker containers and configuring the Docker containers using Kubernetes .
- Excellent understanding of AWS infrastructure services like EC2, EMR, VPC, Security Groups, ELB, S3, EBS, IAM Roles and Users, Route53, Volumes and Snapshots.
- Expertise in Developing and managing Cloud VMs with AWS EC2 command line clients and management Console. Experience in Writing AWS Lambda functions using JAVA as runtime. Expertise in writing cloud formation scripts for S3, EC2, Policies etc.
- Worked on different Application and Web Servers like IBM Web Sphere, BEA Web Logic, Apache TOMCAT and JBoss.
- Experience in Object oriented analysis and design (OOAD), UML and Design Patterns.
- Proficiency in programming with different Java IDE's like Eclipse, IntelliJ, IBM RAD 6.x/7.x, WSAD and NetBeans.
- Strong experience in RDBMS technologies like SQL, Stored Procedures, Triggers.
- Experience in SVN, ClearCase, version control systems.
- Strong communication skills with professional attitude and can take the pressures to drive with enthusiasm to support of client Hadoop Cluster environment with full potential.
Java/J2EE Technologies: JSP, Servlets, JavaBeans, JDBC, JNDI, JTA, JPA, EJB 3.0
Design Patterns: MVC, Session Facade, Service Locator, Data Access Object, Data Transfer Object / Value Object, POJO, Business Delegate
Version Control Tools: CVS, Rational Clear Case, GitHub
Frameworks: Spring 2.5, Struts 1.1/2.0, Hibernate 3.0
Servers: Web Sphere, Web Logic Server 10.3, JBoss 6.0, Tomcat 5.5/6.0
IDEs: Eclipse, NetBeans, IBM RAD, MySQL Workbench, SQL Developer, JBuilder 4.0
Databases: MySQL, Oracle 9i / 10g/11g, SQL Server 2008, MS - SQL Server.
NoSQL Database: MongoDB, Cassandra, Elasticsearch
Build Tools: Maven, ANT, Gradle
Operating systems: MacOS, Windows, Linux, UNIX, DOS
Other Tools: Postman, Jenkins, Jira, Putty, MS Office, Chrome Developers Tool, IBM WTX and WMB, Bugzilla, iText
Java Full Stack Developer
Confidential, Lincoln, Rhode Island
- Involved in analysis, specification, design, and implementation and testing phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and used agile methodology (SCRUM) for developing application.
- Application is implemented using agile methodology where there is a daily SCRUM (KANBAN) meeting to understand the status and resolve any issues.
- Worked in Agile environment with Content Management system for workflow management and content versioning.
- Developed end to end application using Spring Boot, Experience in refactoring existing monolithic application to modular micro service, developed restful web service using Spring Boot and deployed to pivotal web services.
- Migrating the data base from IBMDB2 to Sql database.
- Developed a script and Performed Bulk copy from databases as a part of migrations.
- Continuously managed and improved the build infrastructure for global software development.
- Designed and developed Message driven beans that consumed the messages from the Java message queue.
- Integrated ActiveMQ and spring JMS API to send and receive message for the application’s restfulAPI.
- The Java Message Service (JMS) API is used to allow application components to create, send, receive, and read messages.
- Worked on Java 8 Streams and on lambda expressions.
- Creating & establishing of the User Interfaces using HTML, CSS and JSP.
- Developed application using Angular JS and Node JS connecting to Oracle on the backend.
- Experience in working with NoSQL Database like MongoDB to manage extremely large data sets.
- Involved in installing and configuring Maven for application builds and deployment.
- Tested Rest web services using postman, SOAP UI.
- Used log4j to print the logging, debugging, warning, info statements.
- Designing, Development, JUnit testing and Integration of many components of the applications from end-to-end, i.e. Front-end (View) to JSF Controllers and configurations to Data Model and JPA mappings as well as generating entities.
- Used GIT to maintain the version of the files and took the responsibility to do the code merges from branch to trunk and creating new branch when new feature implementation starts.
- Involved in all testing phases, performed Unit testing, end to end testing.
Java Full Stack Developer
Confidential, Creve Couer, MO
- Actively involved in Analysis, Design, Development, System Testing and User Acceptance Testing and successfully followed agile methodology in the Scrum Cycle model.
- Used Streams and Lambda expressions available as part of Java 8 to store and process data.
- Extensively used Core Java concepts collections, generics, Concurrency to improve the performance of the applications and to schedule tasks using Multithreading.
- Developed spring-based presentation layer, Hibernate based DAO layer and integrated them using Spring Dependency injection (DI), ORM and Web modules.
- Configured Hibernate objects as Spring Beans in the Spring Configuration File.
- Used Spring Annotations to simplify the business logic for creating Spring MVC RESTful web services and spring boot Actuator to externalize configuration properties for different environments.
- Implemented pre-authentication and database security using spring security and securing application access and Spring Batch, Spring Boot, Spring JPA for scheduling and maintenance of batch jobs.
- Built on Micro services using spring boot, spring security and deployed to AWS cloud.
- Used Micro service architecture with Spring Boot based services interacting through the powerful messaging tools such as REST, Apache Kafka message brokers.
- Spring Security designed for authorization and authentication and manages the CORS and CRSF security issues.
- Created the React.JS express Server combined with Socket.io to build MVC framework from front-end side Angular JS to back-end MongoDB, in order to provide broadcast service as well as chatting service.
- Setup the continuous Integration (CI) process and continuous deployment (CD) jobs in Jenkins brew master instance, which reduces the time for the deployment of micro services.
- Configured Swagger-UI registered Micro service with Eureka server to monitor the service health check from Spring Boot, Spring JPA administration console and Hystrix dashboard.
- Designed, configured and deployed Amazon Web Services for large number of applications utilizing the AWS API gateway, ESB and ELK (Elastic search, Kibana, Log stash, Kubernetes).
- Built RESTful web service by AngularJS Server in the back-end side to handle the particular requests which are sent from the front-end side jQuery Ajax calls.
- Worked on messaging frameworks like Kafka, tuning optimization, meeting non-functional requirements.
- Tested Rest APIs in Spring-Controller Confidential backend for JSON data using POSTMAN
- Developed Interactive web pages using Angular JS 2.0, HTML5, XSLT, CSS3 and Bootstrap.
- Built Micro services for modules like Email Services, Audit Services for Capital Market applications.
- For synchronous and asynchronous connection between two applications running in servers used Docker.
- Used micro-framework to implement with REST API and Mongo DB (NO SQL) as back end database.· Experience in developing enterprise applications using IDE tools like IBM ILog, IBM ODM Rule Designer.
- Implemented Apache Camel routes using Camel-Spring XML, and Camel-Spring processor beans.
- Implemented multithreaded Groovy/Grails/MySQL Atlas ad servers as scalable solution.
- Implemented Maven Script such as to create JAR, WAR, EAR and dependency JARS and deployed entire
- Test framework agnostic fixtures that let you test around every feature of Ratpack.
- Integrated JMeter and Load Runner Test cases into Maven and Monitored the error logs using Log4J.
Sr. Full Stack Developer
Confidential, Bothell, WA
- Involved in Analyasis, development, testing, integration and deployment of the web services.
- Involved in Agile methodology to get updated with team
- Implemented Agile methodology, test driven development (TDD) and Pair programming to develop web applications in Rails and React.js; Used knowledge of PostgreSQL for database extraction.
- Used Spring framework to implement the MVC design pattern.
- Used Spring boot created REST API's per the application business to perform search using elastic java sdk.
- Knowledge and understanding of Cloud native application architecture (12 factor application/microservices architecture/PAAS/API based collaboration).
- Experience building Cloud native app with Spring Framework and Spring Boot (Auto Configuration)
- Support company-wide AD HOC reporting requests.
- Used SPRING BOOT task scheduler to load files based on specific time interval to read the data.
- Experience in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Message Oriented Middleware and Enterprise Application Integration to develop highly performing fault tolerant systems.
- MYSQL database backup and recovery strategies and Replication and synchronization.
- Used hibernate to map the domain elements and Criteria API, named query for querying
- Developed the REST web service using Spring IOC to provide user a way to run the job and generate daily status report on loans
- Developed Data Access Layer using Spring Data with JPA annotations, Spring Boot Integration with Mongo DB .
- Experienced in MVC & MVVM architecture and using frameworks like AngularJS, Angular 2.0 to build Single Page Application (SPA).
- Hands-on experience using one-way/two-way data-binding, directives, controllers, filters, ui-routers and creating custom directives in AngularJS .
- Responsible for Creation of processors to consume the data from the Kafka Streams and ingestion into Splunk.
- Constructed AWS Security Groups which behaved as virtual firewalls controlling the traffic allowed to reach one or greater AWS EC2 instances.
- Used Cloud Front to deliver data from AWS edge locations to users, allowing for further reduction of load on front-end servers.
- Wrote complex SQL query to pull data from different tables to build the report.
- Used Log4jerror handling, to monitor the status of the service and to filter bad loans
- Configured Selenium Web Driver, TestNG, Maven tool and created selenium automation scripts in java using TestNG prior to agile release.
- Used WebLogic 10.3 to deploy the changes and to test on local machine
- Committed the code changes to SVN using Tortoise SVN
- Worked with Docker Trusted Registry as repository for our Docker images and worked with Docker container networks.
- Deployed and monitored scalable infrastructure on Google cloud & configuration management using Docker.
- Experience in sting with client server and web-based environments.
- Testing web services for ticker screen stock price, current forex rates.
- Closely worked with developers, business analyst, production support and other groups interfacing with the product.
Full Stack Developer
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
- Designed and developed the user interface layer using JSP, CSS and DHTML.
- Involved in developing use cases for the project using UML.
- Involved in designing AJAX calls for various components using GWT.
- Involved in developing the custom GWT event propagation and handling.
- Developed the Application making use Java 8's new Streams API and parallel Streams to partition the streams.
- Worked closely with SAP team for all the SAP- Hybris integration activities as part of the order-invoice fulfillment process.
- Microservices development using Spring boot, Tomcat, Groovy, ActiveMQ, Spring REST, Hibernate etc. to replace legacy Mule based ESB system.
- Involved in designing the Graphical User Interfaces, Webpages using HTML5, Angular JS, JSP, JS and BOOTSTRAP.
- Involved in implementation of Content management system (CMS) for website content Maintenance and categorization of products.
- Involved in development of cronjobs for integration of commerce system with client inventory Management application.
- Hands on experience in migrating Business from an on-premise infrastructure environment to AWS .
- Experienced in setting up EC2 instances, security groups and Setting up databases in AWS using S3 bucket and configuring instance backups to S3 bucket. Performed S3 buckets creation, policies on IAM role based polices, MFA and customizing the JSON template.
- Expertise in using Docker to run and deploy the applications in multiple containers like Docker Swarm and Docker Wave.
- Used Containerization tools like OpenShift, Docker and Kubernetes for automated deployments, scaling and management of containerized applications across clusters of hosts.
- Building/Maintaining Docker container clusters managed by Kubernetes Linux, Bash, GIT, Docker, on GCP (Google Cloud Platform) Utilized Kubernetes and Docker for the runtime environment of the CI/CD system to build, test deploy.
- Analyzed and implemented the Spring-MVC framework.
- Involved in resolving business technical issues.
- Used standard Python Modules e.g. CVS, Robot Parser, tier tools, pickle, jinja2, for development.
- Implemented SOA in developing the services using JAX-WS.
- Used Multithreading in programming to improve overall performance with core Java.
- Used Spring framework in the development of a business bean and to interact with the Hibernate ORM tool.
- Involved in writing Unix scripts.
- Involved in writing technical Specifications for the application.
- Involved in developing the functional specifications.
- Used Hibernate to interact with the Oracle database and to retrieve, insert and update the data.
- Written the JUNIT test cases for the functionalities.
- Used JPA for managing the relational data.
- Used SOAPUI for testing the web services.
- Involved in gathering the requirements and leading a team in developing an application.
Environment: Java (jdk1.6), 11g/10g, Oracle SQL, PL/SQL, NOSQL, Spring 4.x, AWS, SQL*PLUS, Windows NT, UNIX Shell Scripting, HTTP Invoker.
- Involving in development of Action classes and Action Forms which is a part of Struts 2.0 Framework
- Developed server-side validation using Struts 2.0 validations framework.
- Developed JSP’s for Presentation layer.
- Developed the DAO classes for Data layer using JDBC.
- Data driven SOA Automation framework development using HPST
- Testing web service of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) as well as events and schedules.
- Documented the requirements including the available code which should be implemented using Spark, Hive, HDFS, HBase and ElasticSearch .
- Designed and developed the REST based Microservices using the Spring Boot, Spring Data with JPA.
- Proficient in using ReactJS for creating reusable components along with sliders, charts, grids and handling events and DOM objects.
- Experienced in applying AngularJS features including MVC and two-way data binding for the development of single page applications.
- Involved in application deployments, restarting of the managed servers in WebLogic Application Server and clear the logs when it exceeds hundred percent
- Used Spring boot created REST API's per the application business to perform search using elastic Java sdk.
- Used Spring boot task scheduler to load files based on specific time interval to read the data.
- Configured digital certificates, using java key tool for secured applications
- Enhanced the existing shell script to archive the file system.
- Involving in the Support activities like monitoring scheduler jobs and processing the documents in the UNIX Server and setup the configurations to extract the documents from CDS+ server.
- Configured croon jobs in UNIX servers to run the jobs on regular intervals automatically
Environment: Java 8, Java 7, JSP, Servlets, Spring boot, Struts 2.0, JDBC, JMS, WebLogic, HTML, CSS, Java Script, Putty, WinSCP, Visual Source Safe, Oracle 10g and HP-UNIX.
Confidential, Boston, MA
- Responsible for the development & unit testing of Staffing Request module using Struts.
- Prepared architectural prototype to validate the architecture and baseline for the development.
- Involved in system design and development in Core Java using Collections, multithreading.
- Design and develop a Next Generation IP (Intellectual Properties) sharing system which enables sharing of engineer’s IP across the world. Implement WSO2 API gateway/management , SSO using SAML2, OAuth and Involve in rolling out the WSO2 and AirWatch Mobile Device Management on enterprise level
- Repeatedly worked on AWS Cloud platform and its features which include EC2, VPC, AMI, RDS, SES, S3, Route 53, IAM, LDAP, Cloud Formation, Cloud Front, and Cloud Watch.
- Worked for the Global Claims Initiative (One Claim) which is a single claim web application for different lines of business and multiple countries. Worked on this Application from POT phase, initial release for UK Auto and for 3 major releases for almost 2 years. Application currently used by more than 35 countries. This application uses Pega's PRPC BPM solution with Insurance Industry frameworks and SOA based architecture (WPS/ESB/MQ) on the Z/OS platform.
- Used Hibernate Query Language for to store and retrieve data from the database.
- Configured the Queues and topics on the JMS of the JBOSS server.
- Performed test planning and test designing in Python and selenium and created test cases and executed both manual and automation testing activities. Also, executed defect prioritization and management
- Used Struts tag libraries and custom tag libraries extensively while coding JSP pages.
- Interact with clients to understand their needs and propose design to the team to implement the requirement.
- Train team members to understand the system and how to use it.
- Developed PL/SQL objects like packages, procedures and functions.
- Always adhered on Quality processes during delivery on tasks to client.
- Excellent grasp of Data Structures and Algorithms and various software design patterns.
- Provided Test Scripts and Templates with test results of each task delivered to the client team.
- Always used the best practices of Java/J2EE and minimize the unnecessary object creation, encourage proper garbage collections of un-used objects, always keep try to minimize the database call, always encourage to get all data in bulk from database to get best performance of application.
- Involved in Analysis, Design, Development, and Testing phases of the project
- Used design patterns like Service locator, Data Access objects, and MVC
- Developed business logic using EJB.
- Development on Fix Version Upgrade for Equity trading platform to support FIX4.2 and FIX4.4 include support for new tags in those protocol and related behavioral changes to the system
- Provided support related to FIX protocol, Electronic trading platform, IOI, Crossing networks, Dark Pool, Algorithmic trading, FIX connectivity FIX 4.0 & 4.2, Equities, derivatives and fixed income, SQL, ETL.
- Involved in designing, developing and configuring server side J2EE components like JavaBeans, JSP, Servlets, JNDI, and XML using IDE- RAD and deployments in WebSphere
- Used Hibernate for mapping objects to the relational database
- Responsible for configuring the WebSphere Application Server to access the Database by setting up Data source and Connection Pool.
- Deployment is done Web Sphere.
- Generated SAX Parsers using XML Programming
- Utilized Log4j for request / response / error logging
Environment: JAVA, JSP, Servlets, JNDI, JUnit, XML, IBM Rational Application Developer (RAD), WebSphere, SQL Server 2003, Log4j, Windows XP, SVN, ANT.