- Around 8 years of experience in information technology with experience in all the phases of SDLC (Analysis, Design, Development, Administration, Testing, Implementation and Support) in various software Applications using Salesforce (CRM) and Mainframe.
- Experienced with retail, manufacturing, service, Finance, Banking, Insurance industries business needs and blending them with the package - based solutions to meet all the variety of IT needs of each customer.
- Experience with Salesforce.com CRM technology as an admin and developer. Worked in various project environments like Customer Portal, E-commerce website, Healthcare.
- Hands on experience on SalesForce.com developer toolkit (force.com IDE), Triggers, Visual Force Pages, data migration and working knowledge of Apex classes, Controllers, SOQL & SOSL.
- Experienced in analyzing business requirements, Entity Relationship diagram and implementing them to Salesforce custom objects, Junction objects, master-detail relationships and lookup relationships.
- Experienced in admin modifications like Creating Roles, Profiles, Email Services, Page Layouts, Workflow Alerts and Actions, and Approval Workflow.
- Strong Salesforce development experience with Apex Classes, Triggers, Controller Classes, Visual force pages and Integrating with external sources by developing SOAP, RESTful Apex Web Services for inbound calls to Salesforce.
- Experience in Veeva implementation and functionalities like cycle plan, call management, Sample management, Accounts management, Multichannel activities, Product management, Territory management etc.
- Experience in working with Marketing Tools Apttus, Docusign and Draw loop
- Experience customizing Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Financial Force.
- Worked on customization of Sales Cloud schema by customizing standard objects like Leads, Accounts, Contact and Opportunity, Products
- Good experience in working on Eclipse IDE with Force.com Plug-in for writing business logic in Apex programming language.
- Extensive experience in lead, case management web-to-lead, Web-to case, Email-to-case.
- Implemented security and sharing rules at object, field, and record level for different users at different levels of organization.
- Proficient in Data Migration from Traditional Applications to Salesforce using Import Wizard and Data Loader Utility.
- Well versed with project development life cycle, System Business Process Analysis, Requirements Study, Fit-Gap Analysis and Post-implementation support.
- Involved in Developing Lightning pages using Aura, implemented lightning Controllers, Components using Lightning Design system (LDS) for Lightning Community builder.
- Experience in Salesforce/Veeva Configuration.
- Experienced in requirement gathering and estimating the hours of work based on the requirement from the client and maintaining the quality documents for all the work done till the end of the cycle.
- Expertise in data modeling, design and development of mainframe applications using COBOL, CICS, IMS, DB2, JCL, VSAM.
- Expertise with DB2 Stored Procedures Creation, Optimization and Maintenance.
- Experience in working with client specific solutions like Salesforce.com Sandbox deployments, Force.com IDE, Eclipse IDE, SOQL, SOSL and various production environments.
- Proficient in CMM Level 5 standards, METHOD I, and quality aspects.
- Experience in Software Testing Projects, SQL Server.
- Installed Apps from App Exchange, Configured and maintained user Security Permissions in compliance with organizational needs.
Salesforce.Com Technologies: Apex Language, Apex Classes, Apex Triggers, SOQL, SOSL, AJAX Workflow & Approvals, Dashboards, Reports, Custom Objects, Validation Rules, Visual force (Pages, Components and Controllers), Veeva CRM, Import Wizard and Data Loader
ETL/ Integration Tools: Force.com Data Loader, Force.com IDE Plug-in, Talend 5.4.1, Talend MDM
Languages: Apex, C, C++, Java, PL/SQL, VB, UML
Database: Oracle, MS SQL Server, MySQL, MS Access
Operating Systems: Windows Variants, UNIX, LINUX
Confidential - Hartford, CT
Sr. Salesforce developer
- Involved in requirement gathering from the client location, knowledge transfer and setting expectations on project progress at the client end.
- Worked on various Salesforce.com Standard objects, Custom Objects, Triggers, Classes, Pages, Reports and Dashboards.
- Involved in Salesforce.com Application Setup activities and customized the apps to match the functional needs of the organization.
- Designed, Developed & deployed various APEX Classes, Triggers, Test methods, Visualforce pages & also various Schedule, Batch and Future based Apex classes to implement the custom functionality. Developed triggers which added automatic templates to fire to the respective users.
- Developed custom Business logic using Apex Classes, Visual force pages and Lightning components. Used Visual force components like Page Block, Command Buttons, Action support, Action Function.
- Involved in deploying the AppExchange applications and integrating with third party applications.
- Integrated external financial systems for synching data in Salesforce.
- Worked with business team and Veeva teams to implement Medical CRM for MSLs
- Provide SME support for Veeva and SFDC related implementations
- Administrated and monitored the company's Salesforce CRM application.
- Worked closely with senior management on a Specific track to meet goals and Documented process work flows reflecting interactions between all software within IT identifying how information is processed and what forms of communications are used.
- Involved in development of search input field in lightning and leveraging the component in different places.
- Created Profiles, Roles based on Organization role hierarchy and implemented Record-Level and Field-Level security and configured their sharing settings.
- Extensively used Salesforce Lightning Design Systems (SLDS) components in the Lightning Application.
- Developed field & page layout customization for the standard objects like Account, contact, Leads.
- Involved in Working with Standard Salesforce features like Objects, Workflows, Record Types, Page layouts, Validation rules, Profiles, Roles, Reports, Dashboards, etc.
- Created Apex methods for the Lightning controller to perform DML operations.
- Created new custom objects, assigned fields, custom tabs, components, custom reports.
- Created custom Reports based on business need and associated them to Dashboard.
- Customizing Company Profile, Security Controls and Communication Templates of the organization as per the organization requirements.
- Worked on developing various lightning components, events and lightning applications.
- Built Apex Classes implementing SOSL & SOQL statements within Eclipse to manage interaction with the database.
- Worked as Veeva Vault technical SME for integrations with external applications
- Implemented Sales cloud and incorporated the enhanced features as required to streamline the business process.
- Designed and developed Service cloud and integration.
- Implemented the requirements on Salesforce.com platform and Force.com IDE Plug-in using Eclipse.
- Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, time triggered tasks, email alerts, filed updates to implement business logic.
- Maintenance of installed Managed Packages in Lightning using Apex. Experienced in using Data Migration tool called Data Loader. Used field level security along with page layouts in Lightning to manage access to certain fields.
- Worked on setting up Veeva features like Engage meeting, Group Calls, Surveys through Approved emails etc.
- Used Force.com developer toolkit including Apex Classes, Apex Triggers and Visualforce pages to develop custom business logic.
- Used Jira defect tracking tool for maintaining of user stories and raising defects.
- Performed tasks for Data Migration like Data mapping and Data loading.
- Participated in the training sessions provided by the Salesforce team.
Environment: Salesforce.com, Force.com Explorer, Lightning, Apex Triggers, FinancialForce PSA, Visual force Pages & Apex Controllers, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Cast Iron, Veeva CRM, Data Migration, Oracle EBS, Apttus CPQ, Data Loader, Eclipse IDE, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs.
Confidential - Indianapolis, IN
Sr. Salesforce developer
- Worked on various Salesforce.com Standard objects like Accounts, Opportunities, Leads, Campaign, Events, Tasks, Contacts, Cases, Reports and Dashboards.
- Agile Development Methodology was followed for the implementation.
- Managed Salesforce integration with existing systems and third-party providers.
- Developed various Custom Objects, Tabs, validation rules, formula fields.
- Implemented custom Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) for Visual force pages.
- Worked with SOQL, SOSL queries with Governor Limitations to store and download the data from Salesforce.com platform database.
- Worked with external vendors to facilitate the implementations related to Veeva/SFDC application.
- Worked on Apttus CPQ configuration and integration.
- Created many Lightning Components and server-side controllers to meet the business requirements. Experienced in migrating the standard and custom objects in standard experience to lightning experience.
- Made enhancements to Apttus CPQ (Configure Price Quote) tool, shopping cart by adding new fields. Run batches in order provided to project changes by following the instructions provided by Apttus.
- Expertise in Development of applications in SOAP and Restful Web Services using.
- Developed Visual Force pages to change the entire look and feel, tabs and views of the Salesforce.com UI in accordance with the company requirements.
- Experience in building reusable UI components and pages with Lightning component framework.
- Worked on Apttus CPQ (Configure Price Quote) tool, shopping cart.
- Developed various angular components and reusable modules throughout development lifecycle.
- Worked on UI/UX of the application by translating design from mockups to HTML/CSS.
- Constant involvement in exploring AppExchange apps and using the apps wherever necessary. Used apps like Aptos, target, Cloud Converter, Chatter un-follow rules, Field Trip, Conga Composer, AKARD, Docusign etc.
- Provided guidelines to integration teams for inflow and outflow of data of Veeva/SFDC application.
- Created relationships among objects using Lookup and Master-detail relationships.
- Created multiple Lightning Components, added CSS and Design Parameters that makes the Lightning component look and feel better.
- Developed a custom MARS Application to implement Change Management and Configuration Management for all Veeva applications.
- Experienced with Oracle CPQ (Configure-Price-Quote), for creating Quote proposals.
- Implemented CPQ System to improve user experience in the Quoting process using Salesforce.
- Integrated Marketing cloud instance and Sales cloud using marketing cloud connect to personalize marketing campaigns and provide services for email, mobile, social and online marketing.
- Created and implemented marketing campaigns using marketing cloud tools like Journey Builder, Email Studio and social studio.
- Built Lightning Component Tab for Salesforce 1 Navigation and Custom Applications in Lightning Experience
- Created and maintained email reporting dashboards which are used by marketing teams to make delivery and content decisions.
- Created folder structure to house marketing email templates and executed A/B testing on mail templates to improve engagement.
- Created various Profiles, Roles, Page Layouts, and Record Types and configured the Permissions based on the Organization hierarchy requirements.
- Cross-Program Deployment Lead for integrated release involving Oracle, IBM, Informatica, and Salesforce
- Perform detailed analysis of business and technical requirements and developed the Apex classes using other Platform based technologies like Visual Force, Force.com IDE.
- Extensive experience on S controls, Visual force pages and Page layouts according to the Business requirements.
- Worked with Business on Design and Implementation of Product catalog and product attributes to expose on CPQ application.
- Installed the Call Center Applications and allowed the end users to maintain a track history of customer’s complaints.
- Managed and deployed Salesforce.com CRM solution to multiple departments within the organization.
- Performed data cleanup and/or Data migration to/from salesforce.com.
- Experience on high-availability, fault tolerance, and auto-scaling in AWS Cloud Formation.
- Designed and deployed Custom tabs, validation rules, Approval Processes and Auto-Response for automating business logic.
- Hands on experience on Salesforce Lightning for Customizing Reports and Dashboards for business use.
- Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, email alerts, and field updates.
- Developed several Custom Reports & Dashboards that are used by Business user and Managers.
- Integration with ETL tools like Informatica, Info sphere.
- Integrated applications using web services by consuming the WSDL files for extracting the data from the external systems.
- Involved in various user stories and worked with QA team to test in various sandbox environments and update fields in Production.
- Configure and Maintained the Sandbox Environment for easy facilitation of Development and QA Activities.
- Created custom Java Application to Interact with Salesforce using SOAP and Rest web services.
- Implemented Data Loader through the Command Line Interface to extract the data from database.
- Written Apex Test classes to Unit test Apex classes before moving to Production.
- Created and maintained the documentation for Design, Migration and Integration.
- Deployed applications from Sandbox to Production.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Apex Language, Visual force Pages, Data Loader, HTML, Java Script, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Lightning design system (LDS), Veeva CRM, Oracle EBS, Apttus CPQ, Financial Force PSA, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Sandbox data loading, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Windows XP.
Confidential - Nashville, TN
- Followed Agile Scrum methodology that included iterative application development, weekly Sprints and stand up meetings.
- The existing .net application was moved into Salesforce.com as separate application.
- Developed and deployed workflows and approval processes for opportunities and products/ asset management.
- Built Apex Classes implementing SOSL & SOQL statements within Eclipse to manage interaction with the database.
- Develop and execute multiple Inbound Marketing strategies.
- Created Dashboard, Reports which are sent to users by email.
- Extensively involved in Data Migration from three legacy systems to Salesforce.
- Built Visualforce pages to implement features not included in the standard page layout.
- Developed BULK API calls REST and SOAP to interact with the 3rd party tools.
- Used XML serialization for interacting with the database.
- Debug Apex scripts using Debug Logs and System Log Console to catch Exceptions and execute Governors Limits.
- Created Visualforce pages which identified a region to be updated to enforce partial page refreshes and display the status of Ajax requests to display different values depending on whether it is in progress or completed.
- Designed Validation Rules along with Roll-Up Summary Fields to maintain data quality and consistency.
- Inserting, updating and querying Salesforce ID's for Account, Opportunity and custom objects using Salesforce.com connect to Microsoft excel and Macros for excel.
- Generated Reports using MS-excel, Pivot tables, summary tables into PDF format.
- Performed administrative tasks like configuring Profiles, Permission Sets, Roles, Users, sharing rules, Record Types, Public groups and Queues for the organization and setting up Field-level, Object-level security rules for each profile.
- Performed administrative tasks like running and generation of production reports on daily, weekly basis and monthly basis and sending them to clients, customers and other teams under scheduled times using IBM data studio and web gateway tools.
- Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, time-triggered tasks, email alerts, field updates to implement business logic.
- Developed custom UI using CSS, HTML, Visualforce components and used JQuery, Java Script for frontend validation.
- Developed the test plan, test conditions and test cases to be used in testing for this project.
- Performed code deployment using Eclipse and Deployment Change Set.
Environment: Saleforce.com CRM, VisualForce (Pages, Component & Controllers), Visual Work flows, Apex Language, Data Loader, HTML, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Sandbox data loading, Eclipse IDE Plug-in.
Confidential - ST. Louis, MO
- Interacted with various business user groups for gathering the requirements for Salesforce implementation and documented the Business and Software Requirements.
- Perform detailed analysis of business and technical requirements and designed the solution by customizing various standard objects of Salesforce.com (SFDC) and other Platform based technologies like Visualforce, Force.com API, and Web Services.
- Designed Custom Objects, Entity-Relationship data model, validation rules on the objects and tabs.
- Defined lookup and master-detail relationships on the objects and created junction objects to establish connectivity among objects.
- Involved in Development and Configuration of Various Custom Reports (Tabular Report, Joined Report and Summary Reports).
- Created page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists, and other components on a record detail and edit pages.
- Worked on Validation Rules, Workflows and Approval Processes.
- Created templates, approval processes, approval page layouts and defined approval actions on them to automate the processes.
- Created dashboard and reports for the business users with respect to the requirements.
- Used Force.com Eclipse IDE plug-in to manage, debug and deploy Force.com applications in the Eclipse development environment.
- Coded Apex triggers and s-controls, created rule based automated workflows.
- Developed and configured various Reports and Report Folders based on the need in the organization.
- Designed, developed and deployed Apex Classes, Controller Classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Perform detailed analysis of business and technical requirements and developed the Apex classes using other Platform based technologies like VisualForce, Force.com IDE.
- Involved in design, development and testing of web services to integrate with external systems.
- Integrated the Web Services for extracting the data from external systems to display in the pages of salesforce.com.
- Provided daily user support in managing users, creating and maintaining custom objects and fields, handling bulk data migration, maintenance of page layouts, and installation and support of AppExchange applications.
- Provided the security and visibility of data through roles and profiles and gave premier support to the different Salesforce users upon request.
- Part of the core agile team in developing the application in Agile Development Methodology.
- Developed all the services by following a full flown Test-Driven Development.
- Interacting with the system analysts, business users for design & requirement clarifications.
- Designed and developed this application using Spring MVC.
- Spring Framework IOC (Inversion of Control) design pattern is used to have relationships between application components.
- Developed the DAO layer for the application using Hibernate and JDBC.
- Implemented Restful web services with JAX-RS (Jersey).
- Used JMS (Java Message Service) to send, receive and read messages in the application.
- Used Junit for testing.
- Used databases like Oracle 10g, DB2 and wrote complex SQL statements, PL/SQL Procedures, Cursors to retrieve data from DB.
- Used Oracle 10g as the database for all the data related to both the web applications.
- Used extensively Eclipse and RAD in development and debugging the application.
- Used maven as a project build, dependency and management tool.
- Used SVN and Git repositories for version control.
Environment: Java1.5, JSP2.0, Servlets2.4, EJB2.0, Struts1.2, Spring 2.0.3, JDBC3.0, Design patterns, Html, XML, CSS, Log4j, Ant, Web services, RAD6.0, IBM Web Sphere server6.1, IBM DB29.0, VSS.