Technologies: API Gateway, Confidential Runtime, Confidential in CloudHub, Confidential OAuth 2.0 Integration
Integration Platforms: Confidential, Azure API Gateway, AWS API Gateway, Boomi, CA Layer 7 API Gateway, experience in most available adapters and connectors on several platforms (including EDI, SAP, Salesforce, CICS, JMS, MQ Series, JDBC
Integration Experience: Remedy, SAP, Salesforce, Mainframe (IDMS/DB, CICS), MQ Series, Oracle, MSSQL, Sybase, xCBL, EDI, AS/400, Siebel, Clarify, Broadvision, XML, .NET, JDBC, TCP/IP Sockets, EJB, webMethods, Lombardi, Savvion, Rational Rose (RUP), UML, IVR Systems
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Designed and developed data synchronization solutions for large batch file processing into Salesforce via Confidential using Mule 3.9 on - premise instances.
- Supported the government client in designing, development, unit testing and functional testing of the Mule data sync applications for go-live readiness.
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Provided a detailed technical assessment of the current Mule 3.9 implementation, identified issues and concerns with the architecture and API design based on the Confidential best practices.
- Provided security recommendations, identified vulnerabilities and provided security solution reference architecture.
- Analyzed Confidential physical infrastructure capacity on the AWS GovCloud and, based on the expected performance SLAs, provided recommend AWS instance sizing recommendations.
- Documented all of the findings in the detailed Architecture Review deliverable. Received a score of 10 out of 10 for my performance from the Confidential senior management.
Confidential, Miami, Florida
Senior Confiden tial Architect
- Designed and developed an application security solution to secure public APIs for the startup company, Brightline, to manage train schedules and perform train bookings.
- Architected a security solution using Azure APP Gateway to enable WAF firewall rules, established a white-listed connectivity between Azure APP Gateway and Azure API Gateway.
- Enabled Azure Log Analytics and Insights to enable security logging.
- Established a white-listed connectivity via Mutual TLS between Azure API Gateway and Dell Boomi middleware platform.
- Configured OAuth 2.0 security for the Azure API Gateway-enabled APIs.
- Created a synchronization Powershell script to refresh API definitions between Dell Boomi and Azure API Gateway when Swagger YAML definitions get updated.
Confidential, DeMoine, Iowa
Senior Confidential Architect
- Architected, designed, and implemented a series of Mule 3.9 frameworks, including JSON logging, Okta-integrated security, shared components, MUnit testing, regression and performance testing, and deployment strategies. Later, performed an upgrade of all existing Mule artifacts (shared components, runtime applications, custom policies, and APIs) from Mule 3.9 to Mule 4.1.
- Developed Mock service responses and mock SQL Server DB integration in MUnit 4.1 tests. Defined MUnit assertions to test various payload response values, objects, and collections. Used new DataWeave 4.1 transformations, with header variables and reusable functions and body transformation logic.
- Created DataWeave 4.1 reusable modules to be integrated across multiple flows to enable reuse of transformations.
- Rolled out persistent queues and enabled asynchronous queuing within existing APIs targeted for offline/batch processing, using Anypoint MQ as the queuing platform.
- Owned and facilitated a series of knowledge transfer sessions with Confidential ’s technical architecture and development teams to enable the client to continue owning the platform after the engagement.
Confidential, Chicago, Illinois
Senior Test Lead
- Developed a regression and performance testing suite based on Postman and SmartBear SoapUI.
- Lead the testing of all of the Mule APIs for the client, running full regression and performance test cycles.
- Helped the development team to add MUnit 3.8 tests into their existing application projects, with Maven-based unit test coverage required to be at least 90% of the code.
- Unit tests were triggered during the CI/CD application build and deployment cycles via Jenkins.
Confidential, St. Petersburg, Florida
Principal Security Architect and Lead Developer
- Responsible for designing and developing key customer-facing APIs on Confidential Anypoint platform, securing the APIs via OAuth 2.0 and Confidential STS, scaling and performance tuning of the APIs on Confidential HA cluster, and unit and system testing via Confidential MUnit framework.
- Provided strategic support during Production go life and ongoing post-Production support. Integrated existing legacy APIs with the Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform and Azure Blob Storage platforms.
- Designed and implemented API security, versioning, development lifecycle, following Confidential best practices of Design-First approach via RAML specifications.
- Responsible for developing complex EDI x12 5010 message parsing and processing solutions via Confidential Anypoint Studio.
- Lead the conversion of existing legacy EDI solution onto Confidential Anypoint platform.
- Developed SOAP service wrappers for key EDI message request/response patterns of sending healthcare subscriber eligibility benefits requests (x 12 5010 270/271 request/response patterns). Incorporated validation and parsing of EDI messages via Confidential B2B Connector and EDI Read/Write within Confidential .
Confidential, Atlanta, Georgia
Application Security Architect
- Involved in several proprietary Confidential development efforts that are working on exposing legacy in-house stateful and stateless java classes and services via the Anypoint Connector DevKit (Java 1.7 JDK).
- Responsible, in parallel, for standing up and configure the Azure API Management solution to host and secure the Confidential APIs with OAuth 2.0 client credential grant, leveraging Azure Active Directory as an Authorization Server for OAuth 2.0, enabling audit trail and logging via Azure Event Hubs, and integrating with Application Insights.
Confidential, San Francisco, California
Senior Integration Developer
- Developed and tested custom Microsoft .NET integration platform integrated with Sharepoint and deployed as a Platform-as-a-Service.
- Rolled out a custom J2EE web application to manage patient data and blood tests.
- Designed and implemented a security solution to secure Java microservices using OAuth 2.0 security standards.
Confidential, Boulder, Colorado
Principal Oracle Service Bus Developer
- Lead development and integration of backend Oracle batch processing of student and account information into Salesforce platform via Oracle Service Bus.
- Designed and developed Salesforce bulk upserts of key data entities from the Oracle database via real time and batch data integrations.
Confidential, Pleasanton, California
Senior Portal Developer
- Designed and developed portal platform based on Vignette Application Portal and Vignette Content Management System.
- Helped the client with system, regression, and performance test automation.
- Lead the portal development efforts to implement prospect resume tracking via a web-based portal interface.
Confidential, St. Petersburg, Florida
- Developed and tested Vignette Application Portal and Content Management System platforms.
- Rolled out a custom content-rich desktop platform for Raymond James clients.
- Worked on a series of micro-portals for Confidential advisors.